Why does this hot air balloon made out of inflamed ballsack skin think he can turn America into a fascist dictatorship?

Why does this hot air balloon made out of inflamed ballsack skin think he can turn America into a fascist dictatorship?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his giant hands on the nuclear codes.

If Trump could still cum (which I bet he can't since he's in his 70's) I would lick his nut off of my face after I'm done jerking his fat juicy white supremacist dick

All reported to the Trump Anti-American Activities Commission for Observation (TAACO)! While TAACO Mainly exists to monitor the activities of SPICS (Suspicious Persons Immigration Crime Suspects), it's bylaws do cover the potential threats to American Cyberspace by Illegal Cyber-Immigration, and suspicious behavior (such as threads on American Image Boards by unauthorized Illegals from other countries) should be reported to TAACO without delay!

Did you mean Soros?

I supported Trump but you're right he's a fascist dictator.

>tfw you'll never be a fat spic being deported by Trump
I'm going to cry now.

This

Not gonna lie, former Shareblue employee here. This is fucking hilarious watching Brock crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on Open Society Foundation funding.

Who are you trying to Bait user?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his giant hands on the nuclear codes.

Styx wuz right.

Looool

How much did he pay you to hack Hillary's emails?

saaaaaaaaaage

wew
kek wants to know

Retard

Because american white male plebs are ripe for it after decades of villainous propaganda.

Why do rich old men marry beautiful young women when everybody knows that male sexual performance decreases as early as 40.

(You (Shareblue))

share))me((blue