ANTIFA Infiltrated

I've joined a local chapter. I'm not a hacker but am collecting data with a hidden camera. Any suggestions for collecting dox info, using my contact to inflict max damage, while keeping myself safe. Initially I was going to handcuff myself to ANTIFA I caught breaking the law on camera, this is safer.

Good luck stay safe.

Pass around fentyl laced heroin.

The whole chapter will be dead in a week

Thanks. I got doubles.

why would you even reveal that on a public board?
you, being a Trump supporter, certainly explains it

>job
>school
>address
>significant others
>social media information (twitter especially)
>common meeting places

Above all else plant discontent and mistrust within the group, promote rivalries and purity spiraling.

Youre gonna go far kid

Why, they gonna hack me through the server? Maybe? im not worried I've got them on camera already. Someone messes with me I know where and why. I hope they do. Speed up the process.

ANTIFA Sympathizer? Why aren't you worried posting on the KEK network?

sure, use this: lifehacker0com/5961503/build-a-laser-microphone-to-eavesdrop-on-conversations-across-the-street

Toppest kek

Work your way up to the top, get access to whatever you can, then BAM! send whatever dirt you have to everyone you can.

Make sure you give some of the recordings to someone you trust as insurance in case they try to do anything. Also, it wouldn't hurt to look up your state's laws on recording others without them knowing (whether your state is a 1-party or 2-party state where the others have to know your recording).

Also, if you have it, conceal carry.

Record as much as you can, get their faces, don't press too much because they might be worried about people doing exactly this. Make sure you camera is small and not easy to spot or find if they want to search you. Capture as much incriminating conversation as you can (planning crimes/attacks, etc.) right up to the day before they plan to do anything, and then give it to the police or call FBI, etc.

Good luck. Shadilay!

I unironically support this

REMINDER - THESE THREADS ARE HONEYPOTS. DO NOT ENGAGE, DO NOT ADVOCATE VIOLENCE.

WE ARE A BOARD OF PEACE.

Find an excuse to plug a flashdrive into their computer with a keylogger, RAT, etc. on it and remotely copy their shit to get dirt on them.

This. Be subversive, OP.

Film yourself sucking all their cocks you faggot

Buy beers for everyone but wipe you cock on the top of the cans before handing them out.

triggered antifa detected

You're a real MVP

>open up anti antifa thread
>actual helpful replies
This is good. Fuck antifa. You're doing Kek's work, OP.

(checked)
Doing keks work user

Listen to this man.

I unironically support this.

I love these so much.

a hundred times this