Using free speech to bash free speech

How can the left possibly be this fucking retarded?

Why do we even let them have free speech if they hate it this much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYnNj4hLXD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why do we even let them have free speech if they hate it this much?
Because they would kick the living shit out of you basement dwelling fucks if you ever tried to take it away.

>being this retarded

The fire is to show that free speech has been corrupted so it isn't what it once was

Today "free speech" has been taken by facists and nazis and is basically just exclusively hate speech.

Hate speech isn't tolerable and not what free speech rules where designed for.

You know that the entire mob of like 50 was chased off by a single Trump supporter with a stick, right?

Its funny how most of the antifa supporter are not from america.

Enlighten us shamrock, what is hate speech?

>inb4 threats (already covered under law)

>This one time vs every other fucking time one of us retards have had our heads kicked in totally makes your point invalid.

>sex exists
>race exists
>i don't feel we should have federal legislation giving people bathroom rights
this is hate speech according to the

this is the same thing muslims do to countrys they get into

No. Everything is free speech. You can fuck right off with this "hate speech isn't free speech" garbage. You are horrible and the left as a whole is currently god awful.

I'm gay and I would rather spend my time on Sup Forums than ever support your atrocious leftist censorship horseshit. You are the worst fucking people.

"Hate speech" is explicitly what free speech was designed to cover.

Getting blindsided and sucker punched by a guy wearing a mask who then proceeds to run away like a little bitch isn't exactly what I'd call "getting our heads kicked in."

Well.. there was that one time some antifa guy pepper sprayed a little girl and then ran away. Not sure if I'd call that getting our heads kicked in either though.

To be fair, you've got the people that assaulted an old man. So that's a notch in your belt, I guess.

Have a pity (you)

they are stopping toxic ideologies. They are correct if the germans during the 1930s wouldve beaten the shit outta the Nazi's and never allowed hitler to do his speeches and hand out his propaganda. He wouldve never gotton into power and no horrors like the holocaust wouldve happened.

"Hate speech" just means, "unpopular opinions that hurt someones feelings."

Popular opinions don't need the first amendment. Its the unpopular opinions or "hate speech" that the 1st amendment was made for.

Degrading minorities or accusing them of causing crime.

Wrong.

Also what's up with the influx of Redditors today? Did something happen?

This.

Keep trying to silence us and we'll resort to violence.

They are in high moral because they got to pepper spray old people

Brisbane?

I guess Horsey was right.

Sorry, here in America hurting someone's feelings or offending them isn't a crime.

If you can't accuse someone of a crime, then the legal system can't do its job, so that's just retarded.

You clearly don't understand the concept of free speech, you massive fucking retard.

They think Trump not giving out the evidence he has of wrongdoing
with the wire taping is a sure sign that he has nothing.

I'm guessing none have had
a representative tell them it's
time to zip their lip due to
legal reasons.

>Did something happen?
Buzzfeed wrote an article about us
newfags think this is a one-time deal

We need to know who to kill first in the upcoming purge

Whites are a minority though

I don't think you know what the word 'free' means.

Because of the leftist mentality

>it's ok when we do it.
>we care about free speech if we're the ones being censored.

Nah I know this isn't a one time deal, I've seen the shills and libs come and go like the tide. Was just curious what brought them all here today.

This image ought to be on the front page of every newspaper in America.

You'll never see it outside of Sup Forums.

They are simply brainless.

>(You)

Antifa is literally a CIA plant.

So discount speech?

It should say "thumbs out of fist"

We've progressed so much.

>EUrocucks lecturing America on what our first amendment means.

Laffing

this is so enraging

really makes u think

Except the Nazis were heavily persecuted throughout the 20s and early 30s. Hitler wrote Mein Kampf from prison. The persecution only exposed and galvanized their cause. I wish you urban and metropolitan retards would read occasionally.

>liberals then
>"We need to hear all ideas! You conservatives are just afraid that ours might be better!"

>liberals now
>"You conservatives don't deserve free speech because everything you say is bigoted and hateful!"

its going to be hilarious when these retards get their asses kicked.

Ah, the world renowned Australian banter. Truly, they've sent us one of their best.

>hate speech
kill yourself virgin nerd

It doesn't help that it's the same sign shopped into the old photo. It's fine for rhetorical shorthand but won't fly with news broadcasts.

have they started the fire?

By who? Certainly not you. You'll just sit nice and comfy behind your computer and hope that actual men will make the world a better place for you. I hope for your sake that you have a vagina.
Post tits or GTFO

Lol what kind of mental gymnastics is this?

almost a (you)

>photo shopped

youtube.com/watch?v=gYnNj4hLXD8

216. Some leftists may seem to oppose technology, but they will oppose it only so long as they are outsiders and the technological system is controlled by non-leftists. If leftism ever becomes dominant in society, so that the technological system becomes a tool in the hands of leftists, they will enthusiastically use it and promote its growth. In doing this they will be repeating a pattern that leftism has shown again and again in the past. When the Bolsheviks in Russia were outsiders, they vigorously opposed censorship and the secret police, they advocated self-determination for ethnic minorities, and so forth; but as soon as they came into power themselves, they imposed a tighter censorship and created a more ruthless secret police than any that had existed under the tsars, and they oppressed ethnic minorities at least as much as the tsars had done. In the United States, a couple of decades ago when leftists were a minority in our universities, leftist professors were vigorous proponents of academic freedom, but today, in those of our universities where leftists have become dominant, they have shown themselves ready to take away from everyone else’s academic freedom. (This is “political correctness.”) The same will happen with leftists and technology: They will use it to oppress everyone else if they ever get it under their own control.

217. In earlier revolutions, leftists of the most power-hungry type, repeatedly, have first cooperated with non-leftist revolutionaries, as well as with leftists of a more libertarian inclination, and later have double- crossed them to seize power for themselves. Robespierre did this in the French Revolution, the Bolsheviks did it in the Russian Revolution, the communists did it in Spain in 1938 and Castro and his followers did it in Cuba. Given the past history of leftism, it would be utterly foolish for non-leftist revolutionaries today to collaborate with leftists.

Yeah, the 2016 presidential elections.

>Degrading minorities or accusing them of causing crime.
In other words, stating facts is hate speech.

hey fucking retard... listen to thare message "HATE SPEECH ISNT FREE SPEECH" they are correct. you lose the right to free speech when you are a racist bigot

now fuck off you little pussy

>You can't have an opinion if it's the wrong opinion.