How do end this problem?

> Women party, sleep around
> Hit the wall
> Realize men go for younger women to marry or don't marry in general because they don't age like milk.
> Women hit the wall kill themselves.

Let's not kid ourselves our generation the "Millennials" will have women hitting the wall kill themselves or going insane in droves it would seriously be an epidemic.

What's our response when this happens? It will be madness Sup Forums.

Madness...

They won't kill themselves they just drink wine all day and pop xanax like candy, buy cats etc

It's sad.

Women are just sheep who follow.

Some men told them what they wanted to hear, and no guys had the balls to fight them for it.

>have quite a few of these women in my workplace that im forced to interact with
>in a few years they will become cat-ladies and i will have to deal with their frustrations and shitty life

I swear if my team leader (who is a man) doesent stop them venting their shriveled up vagina frustration on others imma slap a bitch or two.

> Trump wins
> All hell breaks loose women march breaking down mentally.

What's the problem? If you're a 40 year old guy, you've got options.

If you're hot / have money, you marry some 20 something. If you're ugly / not so hot, you marry some chick in her early 30s. If you're butt ugly, you marry somebody your own age or stay single.

It's only a problem for the women. Guys always have and always will have options.

Women are golems, as confirmed by the story of Adam and Eve.

They live to follow. We're in a time without leader so women follow the only source of structure which is media.

Moral is to just be a man and stop bowing to them.

I think I remember Dick Masterson fielding this question once. His answer was something along the lines of "why would you want women to stop being whores? What good could possibly come out of trying to make someone into something they're not?"

Its not madness, far from it, it is only the result of the desire of every women to have all the freedoms of a man. They are now equal and are fee to suffer equally. If only they were as adjusted as men to living a solitary life. It would be sad if it was not so funny,

And support liberal and feminist causes because they are old and bitter and full of hate for men.

We fuck generation Z girls, you already explained it.

I'm talking about the women. Their will be headline news won't it.

KEK

From what I gather, women who hit the wall can start taking antidepressants which take away their sex drive. Other than that, they adopt kids or join a knitting club. They can also go to a dive bar once a month and be really easy to take home for some horny 18 year old. Thats how I imagine they are dealing with this stuff nowadays.

>to settle
Well damn that does sound enticing

It's their problem, let them figure it out.

Really worried about my sister in this

this is why we gotta invest in cat food early, I'm telling you guys we're gonna be rich

The same as 'redpilling' not more nothing. It'll sort itself out, why would you want these disgusting women to be mothers.

There is no solution.

How old is she? Just tell her to find a man and stick with him no matter what. Most men won't break up or cheat on a women (something like 80% of divorces are initiated by women)

Why do women need men so much? Even the radical feminists I know can't go a week without getting some dick or bitching that only creeps hit on them (kek leftist men are creepy).

It's like the entire idea of female self worth is based on their value to men, women are like a currency kek. It's strange.

Jesus christ that pic
>wait for me while I get dicked by every chad, once they've had their fun you might maybe get a chance
I hope she gets the same fate as all those other crazy cat ladies.

>it's another fuck woman I am a loser /r9k/ virgin and am going to whine but if I use the word degeneracy then it's total Sup Forums related thread

Kill yourselves. Go out and talk to woman. Make friends with people who fuck woman and learn from them. Jesus Christ stop filling Sup Forums with this shit. Just stop.

retarded logic

Exactly I'm tired of trying to change these fuckers. Let them get fucked and chucked for all I care. My mother is like these women and I was born from her partying I hate these women. I hate this society that allows it.

>Some men told them what they wanted to hear, and no guys had the balls to fight them for it.
>and no guys had the balls to fight them for it.

>common peasants going against the government
>ending well

>9gag.com

Thats grounds for murder. Anyone keeping ties with a woman sending them a message like that is a lost cause

Damn right!
Being runner up prize is awesome!
She might even let you throw a hotdog up her windtunnel of a vagina once a month!

laugh heartily and enjoy women getting everything they wanted and deserve

>how do we respond
We convert to Islam

There nothing to fix. Nature it's simply doing its job, ensuring that tose unfit to be mothers are not able to breed. New late and post-millennial generations of women are already realizing the scam of sexual liberation. They will marry young and have kids, repairing the damage done to society by millennials.

Honestly the only fix is to pick an asian country on a dart board and go there and find someone, it's easy as fuck and you can have a good time along the way. Women there are tradtional and will do anything to take care of their man.

White women are fucking disgusting, I work with too many men that fucked up and married one. Every single fucking one of them said forget about blowjobs once you're married, and be prepared for "dry" YEARS.

Post-Modern Westernism needs to fucking die.

Because of weak men that allowed the feminist agenda. All women were made to serve under men they all want it. It's only natural. Yet today the media for a while has been pushing this "There's no difference between men and women. We are all the same." Which isn't true at all. I mean liberals who love to parade around that they're so smart yet, when you point out the difference between the two now you're sexist, or misogynistic, or you hate women.

Women have a genetic propensity to submit to opposing tribes and ideologies.
If you fuck your invader, you lived.

You have to maintain control of them.

I feel so bad for women. Unlike the rest of you virgin fucks I don't have a grudge against women and it makes me sad to see them like this :(

Women truly are the number one victims of the modern world

>i'd rather not wait around for the girl that's right.

Welp... That's

Thanks Sup Forums

>What's our response when this happens?
Mine would be "oh shit. What kind of policies will the feminists in our government come up with this time..."

Because somehow they will make "white cisgendered men" responsible for it. As always.

>Full time mom

So worthless.

Islam.

I really hope that guy found a good woman who loves and cares for him. While that harlot is beginning to dry up and become miserable.

I guarantee you everyone bitching in this thread has shit in their life that they don't have control over and want a magical hottie to overlook your mongoloid ways and if they don't they are the problem not you.

If you are fat get /fit/ ( guarantee this is most of your problems)
If you don't have a job or a good one well you fucked up with your life choices but it isn't over do what you have to do to rectify that now.
Living with your parents still? Yea don't be shocked.
Depressed or emotional mess? WOMAN WILL NOT FIX THIS SHIT. YOU HAVE TO Go see a therapist and if that doesn't help see my first suggestion.

You all bitch about tfw no gf when you clearly have issues in your own lives that keep them away. Fix them, improve yourself then go out and talk to people. That's it. Bitching on Sup Forums or /r9k/ won't fix that. If you aren't willing to do anything I said then just get it over with and kill yourselves already.

Feminism has fucked women beyond repair. Taught women to push for careers instead of being housewives and to be open sexually. Men don't want to settle with promiscuous career women. Men want a wholesome woman to raise their children.

My mother was the same. Don't you think our lives would be better if society was changed in a way that forcibly prevented women from acting this way? If they were only hurting themselves I wouldn't care but they also harm children, if they have kids, and society as a whole is less stable by women who ride the alpha cock carousel, leaving most men incel, then when the wall hits, settle down to wine, drugs and the politics of bitterness and resentment.

Boy, time to hit the bed steaming mad.

Solid kek, nice job user

>horrifically used goods
>not a problem

Take the situation back to its biological roots. Think 10,000 or more years ago.

Women need a man to provide for them. They could not survive and provide for themselves. In exchange for a man providing for them, they give the man a means to reproduce and pass on his genetic material.

If the man is weak, a stronger man will take his place by force (killing him or just kicking his ass etc.).

Women today have some means of providing for themselves by getting jobs and this has thrown the entire tribalistic nature of society out the window. They still feel the biological need for a provider but ultimately they can just provide for themselves. This is what has led to pump and dump culture.

And yes, women are absolutely a resource. They are basically just a means to reproduction and little else. That said, men are largely just a resource as well.

Disagree strongly. Islam is even worse than western feminist nonsense. I dated a person girl before, and if i didn't treat her like a piece of shit she saw it as a weakness and would literally berate me for not being man enough.

Fucking crazy bitch wanted to be beaten by a man.
Not the life for me, it's no wonder mudslimes would rather blow themselves up than stay home with their wives.

persian girl

i don't want a gook wife who can barely speak English

i want a nice cis or trans white girl to love with all my heart. Is that really so much to ask for?

been trying to meet a decent girl for a year now. On multiple dating websites, I go out with friends and talk to women, tried to meet some through hookup apps like tinder and despite all the effort almost no one I message on dating sites reply back, i've only had a handful of conversations on tinder and a single 1 night stand and despite getting contact info from going out and meeting people at pubs none of them put any effort into holding a conversation. I've even met girls through friends and none seem interested.

I'd say im average looking so I don't understand why it's so difficult to meet a single woman whose interested. Im 30 and shit's fucked.

If I had money to spare probably I´d do this.

Yeah, also filipinas are the only girls in asia that can speak perfect english, they're all raised to speak it. I did date a korean chick that could speak but she had a masters in english and was a teacher.

>cis
>trans
You're part of the problem.

I bet if we saw a picture of you or your bank account or your living conditions we would have the answer to why no girl wants to talk to you.

There are always more women coming down the belt, user. Only a shit-tier guy would get stuck with a woman his age. Middle aged women are fucked, because the good men their age go younger, and they're stuck dating 65 year old alcoholics or buying cats.

>want a magical hottie to overlook your mongoloid ways and if they don't they are the problem not you.
No? What I want is AFTER I've fixed myself, for there to be a smart, honest, virgin woman who wants to have many children. Good fucking luck with that in the world we live in.

the most redpilled girl I ever dated was a post op tranny from San Francisco

Fuck off.

>You all bitch about tfw no gf
Link to one post ITT that says that

this is probably wise

The probably is shit head men who marry these "reformed whores"
If you think all women are like that, then you are not looking in the right places.
I do agree that you shouldn't look for a woman until your late 20's, as women that age are more mature.

But if you think you're going to meet the girl you are going to marry at a club or at a party, you're sadly mistaken.
I met my wife at Church, we have been married 11 years and have two children.

I am the head of my house.
Don't marry or chase sluts, it's not that hard.
My wife is actually very attractive, but I see too many guys looking for a girl who is incredibly hot, but the problem is that for most of them, that's all there is.

So you're criteria should be:
1. Not a slut
2. Happy to be a wife and take your last name
3. Happy for you to be head of the house
4. Can cook and clean
5. Happy to be a stay at home Mom.

I was pretty up front with my wife about what I was looking for and so was she.

Damn bro, keep your head held high. Maybe workout a bit and freshen up your look with a haircut or something. Just don't worry about girls, most of them are not worth the time and effort anyways. Sometimes in the past I used to envy those who got to stay home on a Saturday night in front of the computer, maybe with some scotch and some snacks to just chill out while I had to stay stuck watching some bullahit Hollywood propaganda wanting to just be myself instead. Enjoy those things, you will miss them when you lose them. Time is all we have.

Let them rot in the pit of their own design. My only worry is that once 30-something men start marrying 18-21 year old gen z girls en mass the roasties might try to impose some sort of legal restriction on age gaps.

This "women will hit the wall and be miserable" narrative is wishful thinking. The truth is, after these women have slept around with the top 20% of men, more than enough thirsty men will still be happy to take them as wives.

You want to believe in "women hitting the wall" because you're at the bottom of the pecking order now and dream of being at the top. "One day", said the miserable old loser, "they'll be down here and we'll be up there." Not happening.

>f-fuck off

cry more bitch boy

Stop.

>buy cats

Where the fuck does one buy cats? I've had like 30 cats and never had to buy one what the fuck.

Yeah they're basically a gay guy, and all gays are red-pilled when it comes to women because they're not after the pussy and can see through all the bullshit.
Marrying a tranny is a fucked, you'll never have your own kids.

I guarantee you you have not fixed yourself.

>tries to give you advice to solve your virginity
>FUCK OFF
You guys are pathetic. Keep this in your containment board over at /r9k/.

Thats what these threads are. Just shitting on woman because most of you are virgins or bad with them. Do I think feminism is cancer? Yes. But historically as men it's been our job to tame and guide woman because they are stupid and self destructive and because you guys are incapable of doing that and getting laid you make these /r9k/ threads. Fuck off. If you aren't willing to fix yourself then go back to your containment board.

This,

There was a thread showing a study that GenZ women thought men were smarter then them and that they didn't mind it. Millennials are the last step of the three degenerate generations.

First it was boomers
Then it was GenX
Now the last is Millennials

Generation Z women will grow up and start families. While millennial women will crual up and die of sadness because of their degenerate nature.

That's rough

Probably bullshitting about perfect and so

From a breeder or from a rescue shelter.

In the first world where we can take care of our people, we take care of our animals too.

Fuck off with these bait threads.

Although this being Sup Forums, anything that vilifies women is chum in the water.

mature as in old.

>actively seeking to marry an old, infertile whore

Funny cause I knew an Algerian guy who said he was amazed at how often white girls wanted to be slapped around, choked, punched, burnt with cigarettes etc. Nothing like that back home.

Feminists, sjws, sluts etc are more likely to be into this type of behaviour than conservative or middle eastern chicks. They wear their fucked up daddy issues like a badge of honour. Women are definitely more into than dudes. Avoid.

>you'll never have your own kids.
that's not true we can inseminate a surrogate with either my sperm of my wife's sperm

Just one post, user. Shouldn't be so hard when "[we] all bitch about" it.

Link to it or admit you're talking out of your ass.

Go away.

good criteria
/well maned/

yea, maybe but I've had several girlfriend's in the past and got out of a 2.5 year relationship a year ago so there are obviously some women out there willing to fuck me.

Holy shttttttt

>tfw rich and actually going to do this

It's a shame that guy's ingenuity won't ever be applied outside of inventing new ways to be a neet slob.

nah they actually do lose all of their power. eventually they're dating 5's like men had to in high school. lol. and then they have to marry them.
SO happy that my value in increasing. I would hate to have to marry a 5 like these 30 year old women do.

>will have women hitting the wall kill themselves or going insane in droves it would seriously be an epidemic
And nothing of value was lost

Sup Forums needs to collectively get laid lol, you're obsessing over inane bullshit

The (((media))) keeps telling women they can keep their cake and eat it too, but non-beta men won't even look at sluts. It's a fucking tragedy. When I was 19 I dated a 17-year-old for two months. One night we were playing truth or dare and someone asked her how many sex partners she'd had and her answer was "31". Needless to say I immediately dropped her. Never saw her again

fuck you.

When is the next album bro?

3D women are useless. Get educated, get a job, get paid and build your harem of concubines. Why tie yourself down to one batshit crazy bitch knowing you will get sick of her after a few months? Spend your time and money on your hobbies. We get one chance to live on this planet, why be miserable?

I would love to go on vacations with all the money I save from being single.

Western women are so fucked up they disturb most normal guys
I had some Chad friends from a frat and they were telling stories of the roasties they'd slept with and how they wanted to be choked and punched it grossed them out
Plus the fact that they all had pierced nipples
This is at Baylor supposedly one of the most conservative Christian unis in America

I was paraphrasing you dumb fuck virgin. Posts like this:
and this
and this
are cringy as fuck MGTOW fuck woman posts made by bitter virgins who are unable to fuck woman because they have shit in their lives they need to control but they blame woman. It's fucking pathetic and isn't Sup Forums related. Go back to fucking /r9k/ you loser.

Fuck off. You guys are pathetic. You walk around obese as shit or with a shit job or living at home and you come here and bitch about how "degenerate" woman won't fuck you. It's sad what men have become.

Well again we need the things I listed then we can have an answer for you.