www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/a-normal-persons-guide-to-how-far-right-trolls-talk-to-each?utm_term=.hwzVRBBVGK#.yvj7JGG7zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GO HERE FIRST

I'm seeing a lot of things pointing towards this being very bad for Trump.

How fucked are we guys?

fuck you drumpfkin! we know what you are saying now! we are gonna be prepared now for #2020.

buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/a-normal-persons-guide-to-how-far-right-trolls-talk-to-each?utm_term=.hwzVRBBVGK#.yvj7JGG7zQ

#DoItForHer!

Not fucked at all. Trump is on point!

bump

I heard FBIAnon is supposed to drop something very soon. Anyone seen anything?

use this

Ban direct to consumer pharmaceutical advertising. It does nothing but add to healthcare costs. This advertising funds the leftist/globalist through the MSM. MAGA

>saber with mouth full of cum.jpg

>waiting for a larper to roleplay with

Post YFW word that the Obama's have left the country via private jet hits the waves

why does north korea hate the sea so much that they keep bombing it

Trump was wiretapped. There is no question about whether he was or was not. The investigation resulted in nothing being found for Russian connections.

This means that he wins either way. Even if nothing comes of this it kills the Russia-narrative that the media is using. Even Comey in his FBI statement revealed that they did not believe Trump had any connection to Russia (which is why Obama had to circumvent them by getting a FISA warrant), basically proving Trump's innocence regarding Russia.

At best he walks away while ObamaGate destroys the Democratic party even further and ends Obama's career and political interference/resistance coup-center, at worst he walks away while the media has to walk back all of the leaks and the Russia-stories that are clearly false on all levels.

The man just can't stop winning.

>The issue at hand is: 1. Why was he being spied on? Was there enough evidence? 2. What did they learn while spying, and what was done with this information? 3. How long had it been going on? 4. To what extent was he being spied on?

1. Supposedly it was ordered because of national security threats due to Russian cooperation between Trump and Russian spies.

2. Supposedly they learned nothing because no charges were brought forward. Innocence by silence. If Trump was guilty of any crimes during the period of wiretapping he would have been charged and strung up as a political example. The media would've jumped on it faster than they did with the PussyGate.

3. Supposedly it continued even after the election ended despite the case being closed.

4. Unknown how far the wiretapping/spying went. Did it also effect any guests to Trump Tower? Any civilians not-associated with politics? How many people were targeted and datamined?

Shills are upset that their nigger messiah is going down.
el o el

Let's give Chicago a big round of applause, everybody!

DO NOT FALTER BROTHERS

Apologize.

He's coming to back to shit on the libkeks once more.

OC
PLS RATE

Evens: I help Trump
Odds: I don't help Trump

>*Coin Flip*

So basically under Trump
>The House of Cards continues
>Trump has just made every person a player

It's like applauding Sweden for going one month without a grenade attack.

We're better than ever, and so is Trump

The (((opposition))), however, is panicking more than ever. They're afraid.

There can no longer be doubt that this is NOT political theater. He is NOT one of them, and they are NOT acting like they don't like him. This is genuine. They want him dead.

>tune in to fox
>full hour, new show starts
>7 minutes in
>everything said so far goes against trump
>all sorts of people from congress to comey deny wiretapping Trump
>bring up the 3million illegal votes again, the investigation into which has not yet given any official signs of life
>some dude comes on to demand le tax returns because it's typical for people to pay taxes on all their criminal ventures and neetly list it up under the proper categories
ok.

Who's on our side this time?

Where is Obama going to hide, Russia?

They don't have enough free space to do land based missile tests inside NK and if they hit SK, Russia, China, or Japan, they'd get obliterated.

We are at shillcon 2, shillcon 2

PLEASE MR.PRESIDENT, I CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS WINNING.

10/10

Can somebody explain this, please? Why did he tell the DoJ to reject it?

Comey said zero words.

Comey redemption arc starts now

what shillcon are we at right now?

>magical double evens
You know what to do, James. You're a big guy

I still don't know what the fuck his endgame is but he's certainly one of the more interesting characters in this election anime.

Let's see what Lynch has to say though. Obama pointed fingers at his DoJ. Comey+Clapper denied FBI involvement, so that pretty much leaves just her alone.

Fox, Drudge, Breitbart are all saying this isn't good for Trump. We'll see what happens but right now its pretty ugly.

>Who's on our side this time?
The Trump administration and most of our usual allies around the Internet, and not a hell of a lot else. The Deep State is reasserting its control over the GOPe to try to take Trump down.

Praise the Lord.

you dumb nigga

> local news is on
> the FBI says trumps claims are false

Didn't comey only say that it wasn't obama who ordered it? Nothing else?

Who falls for this shit?

Sure thing shill

Lynch is the one who goes, and Obama gets shamed for eternity.

Let's play the game
>HOW MANY SHILLS WILL TRY TO SAY THIS IS THE END OF DRUMPF
I will start keeping count below this post.

Hey Mr. Trump. Just here to install the phones.

He's in on it and doesn't want to be found out.

really makes ya think

Him "asking" the DOJ to reject is like virtue signaling. Covers his ass from deep state agents while doing minimal/nonexistent damage to Trump. Seems like Comey is doing what he's always done: straddle the fence, play both sides, do nothing inherently damaging to either party, and let the political system sort themselves out while divulging information between-the-lines for the public to ingest ("wasn't the FBI, look elsewhere").

Of course he could still absolutely be a traitor, I don't deny that, but I think he's smarter than that considering how this move has done nothing to really harm Trump. If he was genuinely after the President he would've waited or revealed his hand with a royal flush. Instead he just dropped a hand full of 2s and 3s and shrugged his shoulders.

>breibart

they literally started it

Is that why she made that strange video calling for blood? She knows she is fucked?

>Along with concerns about the potential attacks on the bureau’s credibility, senior F.B.I. officials are said to be worried that the notion of a court-approved wiretap will raise the public’s expectations that the federal authorities have significant evidence implicating the Trump campaign in colluding with Russia’s efforts to disrupt the presidential election.

He doesn't want anything to do with the Russia issue. He never believed in it.

>art isn't this comfy anymore

Feels bad man. Is Trump also going to Make Art Great Again?

Are you on twitter with that image?

Paid Putin Shill?

shill you woulda got me if you didnt say breitbart

Its mostly push back
We'll see how the DOJ reacts and how comey's future letter or press conference goes.

What we know for a fact is
>Trump towers got wiretapped
>The first FISA got rejected, which is unusual because they have a 99.7% approved rating.
>No russian collusion evidence was found but the tap continued.

Trump is gunning for the truth now, and the truth will hurt them immensely, and would push the public and trump to disband the surveillance state.

>Trump was wiretapped. There is no question about whether he was or was not.

Trump Tower was, for sure.

That's where Flynn was, during the transition, when he had the calls with the Russian Ambassador. The same calls they were citing transcripts of when they went after Flynn.

A L W A Y S
W
O
O

Comey says the wire tapping claims are false

So, what now? is it over? Did we fought for nothing?

Not FOX, that's for sure
Autists who watch Fox aren't old enough to remember the Bush era and why they have such a bad reputation

Try avoiding mainstream media altogether. If you must watch TV news, try One America News Network if your provider has it. It's based as fuck

Oh wow, he got one or two things vaguely right out of hundreds of predictions. Better trust the larper!

>Fox
Never been on Trump's side.
>Drudge
Has attacked Trump before.
>Breitbart
Attacked Trump on his Sweden statements.

Trump has not compromised any media outlet on the level that leftists have compromised CNN, NBC, etc

they ran out of food again, so what?

We already have the finest art.

Praise Him to the highest! Slavs sure do know how to paint.

Indeed.

Why doesn't Sup Forums have drawthreads?
I feel like that could generate shit tons of OC, plus I'm constantly wanting to draw Sup Forums related stuff anyways.

This but with the caveat of only prescribed drugs, not over the counter stuff which I admit is annoying, but negligible.

wew
so basically Trump is taking what they used to "get" Flynn and beating them over the head with it?

Amen.

not sure how he can claim they are false when there is a public record of it happening.

someone explain?

>current year
>still shilling unarchived buzzfeed

Stop trying to drive traffic to that dead horse.

NO NEGRO

NO NEGRO

YOU'RE THE NEGRO

Haha, what point?

Heh nice try shill.

He's insinuating Obama and his DoJ went behind his back.

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

>unless they're 100% biased towards trump all the time they can't be trusted

>implying I use the social media jew
Is it, dare I say, over for him?

OBAMA FOR PRISON

Trump better have all the evidence he needs prepared or else he'll end up with egg on his face

I just hope he didn't jump the gun on this one

Because anything fun gets banned for
>Not being political
This of course ignore the countless non political threads on here but the mods hate us

Nada
They're digging their own graves

Trump is equally as fucked as the last 100 times it seemed like Trump was fucked

what the fuck

Yes. Causing a riot to escape in the confusion is classic globalist tactics.

Yes, restrict our freedoms even more. Typical behavior by both the left and right.

Read this

i think it might be the end of his campaign

he will never get the GOP nomination

>woman on the left
>Barron starts to draw her
>Gives her reasonable sized tits
>"no no, go for gold"
>this is final product

Barron can't be emperor fast enough

such as?

Am I the only one who is still kind of stunned we're living in the Trump victory timeline

I just feel so terrible for the million other dimensions for the anons who have to suffer the media deep throating Hillary winning and the endless smug liberals

Advertising is literally subconscious reprogramming of its audience and therefore must be strictly regulated.