Daily reminder that humans are ALL from Africa if you go back far enough

Daily reminder that humans are ALL from Africa if you go back far enough.

How can racists even respond to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/human-skull-challenges-out-africa-theory-001283
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some of us got good.

Some of them evolved

>Daily reminder that humans are ALL descended from apes if you go back far enough.

Some of us evolved

If whites were originally monkeys then how come there are still monkeys?

Daily reminder that humans are ALL from single cell organisms.

How can anyone even respond to this?

that is not true
sage

And even if that would have been true, it doesnt matter at all.
But you are a retarded antifa and simplification is the only way for you to go through the day, yet you think you are smart because you repeat everything you hear often enough and maybe some obvious conclusions that were planned by your masters to give you the feeling that you are smart.

Some of us evolved

wrongo dongo all humans originate from the dnieper river

All species have a common ancestor.
All breeds of dog are canines.
Same for every domesticated animal and many animals with subspecies that are measurably different in given attributes.
Only two things that are identities have objective equality.
Everything else is a deeply flawed social construct.

>If you go back far enough, there was the Big Bang. You are not human. You are god.

/thread

Out of Africa theory isn't true. Try again.

>if you go back far enough we dont even know what there was
We dont even know what we are lol.

That means being white is a genetic mutation

this, why do humans have 2 less genomes than a chimpanzee?
did we devolve or was there a different primate that we evolved from?

my dna profile says otherwise

>genetic mutation of goodness

WE WUZ CHIMPZ

The smart ones left, evolved, and developed society

Humans are the result of more than one species of alien fucking around with genetics on the hominids they found here.
Ergo, aliens are similar in appearance to us.

You think you are white but one million years ago your ancestors were not even human.

fpbp

daily reminder that the brave ones with the best genetics left that Saharan shit hole and went to other countries, namely the north, in search of materials and resources

yeah and the dumb ones stayed there.

Africa doesn't = black
Original humans had fur with white skin. look at chimps.
after natural selection caused loss of fur, humans migrated. the dumb ones left behind adapted to loss of fur by producing melanin.

So colonizers were only trying to go back home. And white south africans are in their ancestral homeland.

fascinating claim. i've literally never heard anyone say that in my entire life.
source? evidence?

It isn't true. Cro-Magnons aren't from Africa, Denisovans aren't from Africa, Neanderthals aren't from Africa. The "out of Africa" theory has actually been disproven if you look at the recent science.

i'm listening, continue

hey, sub-topic:
The frist art in history comes from places like Austria (Woman from Willendorf) and the Lascaux Caves
why is that?

We were once all single celled organisms fucking around in some primordial soup.

So there is no difference between a tree and a bird.

Thanks for the insight OP

Hyaaaaaahhhhhh

ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/human-skull-challenges-out-africa-theory-001283

Proto-humans aren't human.

>How can racists even respond to this?
Than by extension, All lives matter.

RH negative.

we didnt all come from africa.
if we did our blood types would be almost entirely compatible but that is not the case.

kek
I think tripitaka is responsible for all the trap lovers