Muslims believe in Genies. This is not a meme

Muslims believe in Genies. This is not a meme.
In their language, it's called Jinn, an inter dimensional being. "Genie" is the anglicized word for Jinn.
Holy fuck. Why doesn't the media cover this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankincense
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their djinns are unironically our christian demons.

Muslims hate dogs because in the hadith or quran an angel won't enter your home if you have a dog inside. so if you die at home an angel wont take your spirit to heaven.

Except some djinn are faithful Muslims.

djinns are a meta truth.

one of the beliefs on djinns is that they live in the shadows, they live in dirty areas, they possess you when you don't clean yourself itself.
in this way the religious subtext manifests in a truthful manner, since dirty people often inhabit dirty areas, and end up being on a crazy anti-social spectrum as if they are possessed by demons; one of the first symptoms of someone going into a mental-hell-state is not cleaning themselves.

They think their Prophet have cut the moon in half so...

They are leftovers from Meccan polytheism. Demons are fallen angels. Jinn are sentient fire that live alongside humans and can be good or bad.

It's Djinn you moronic swineskin

Because it's irrelevant.

That's like saying that christians believe in angels or demons(daemons)

because they're stupid. due to generations of inbreeding.

>hurr durr mudslimes are dumb :D:D:D
>believes in some skydaddy

religion cucks kill yourselfs

Christians believe God almighty had a literal son who lived on earth and died to save us from sins we didn't commit. Why doesn't the media cover this, Sup Forums?

true, i highly doubt djinns posess humans, although what muslims called djinns, if those wer ever sentient beings, they probably gave that name to simply any being that's higher on the spiritual hirarchy than us.

djinns angels and demons are older than humans yeah, in almost all theology there's older/hyper beings.

i think djinns/demons are a way for ancient societies to explain depression and BPD and such, before psychology existed. Since mental disorders like that almost literally possess the victim.

>Why doesn't the media cover this, Sup Forums?

I thought 'I dream of Genie' was one of the most famous classic tv series of ll time !! river full of cum have flown over Barbara Eden over the years...

fedora ass faggot
you commit sins every moment, don't worry.

indeedlydo.
Although they also have another version of djinn. powerful beings that fulfill your wishes and have "magical" abilities.

They attribute both to the same being. i think that in some cases it's mental illness and in others its a separate being.

yeah that's true too i almost forgot about that.

king david was said to have like 100s of concubines, some of them even succubi, which are like sex demons that give you worldly knowledge.

Fun fact, she was actually married to a Syrian dude at that time that series was at its peak

demons, sounds similar to king solomon

>implying genies are bad

same bloodline yeah, david was solomon's father.

Because he did you ignorant kafir

If your evidence for muslims believing in genies is the fact that there's an Arabic word for genie, then you've just proved that English-speakers believe in genies as well.

djinns are made of fire and have their own races and religious affiliations. they exist in a parallel dimension invisible to us. They often assume human form when travelling in the material realm.

I am quite skeptical about this explanation, I think they are folk lore and myths from a time where people didn't understand science.

I'm a muslim I'll shed light on this before I leave

They're not "genies", they're jinns, which are a different race - i.e, there's the human race and the jinn race. Just like humans were created to worship God, so were Jinns - they live on this earth too, and they have their own societies, culture, and among them are Muslims, non-muslims, christians, etc.

There not visible to man, but they can make themselves visible, and they have some abilities like posession of bodies. But they don't grant wishes or anything of that sort.

Where exactly they are is a mystery, perhaps they really are in a different plane of existence as you suggest. However, they can enter our's if that's the case

Everybody outside of uneducated shart in marts already knew, it's no worse than believing in jesus

i think it makes the world more interesting if they did exist, but we don't have the science to see them. That is my stance on most theology.

There are some mediums and spiritual old men in our society who claim to communicate and control djinns. These people practice "black magic" or whatever exotic term you want.

In some cases these people have inflicted negative effects on others. I think it is a combination of coincidence and self-fulfilling prophecy. People want to believe in something beyond material, so their mind invents a reality.

I've done 5 min of research and didn't found anything about beliving in " Genies " creatures that grant wishes, like your pic related.
you mean "Jinn"

I like this viewpoint. However, I would rephrase it to "we don't have the science to confirm or deny their existence".

Yeah good point I think there is a lot of negative to religious systems. Idk mabye it is a human condition, but i always feel better when open to spiritual phenomenon, like you said inventing a reality, but like a hyper reality, making order of the chaos.

>Christians believe in Angels. This is not a meme.
>In Latin, it's called Angelus, an inter dimensional being. "Angel" is the anglicized word for Angelus.
>Holy fuck. Why doesn't the media cover this, Sup Forums?

The Aladdin story is fiction. Djinns don't grant wishes, they are not deities. They are simply a different race of beings who supposedly coexist with us.

Many of them like to live in trees, especially old and ancient trees and graveyards. When we were kids we were told not to disturb the trees at night in the rural areas. The elders sensed the presence of hostile djinns who would inflict curses on trespassers.

I have never actually witnessed any such event but the kids in my area witnessed an actual exorcism by a medium. Again no evidence to prove anything.

My Mom claimed to have 'seen' one Good Benevolent Jinn that lived outskirts of our rural village when she visited there way back in 70s...It was around 10' tall, shapeless body like a piece of misty cloud, smelled like loban...Mom felt a corner of it's smock brush up against her as it was walking/floating past her and it felt like thick Spiderwebs.

what's loban smell like? burning wood?

could be. kids are said to be better at perceiving those beings

Frankincense the stuff three Yemeni dudes brought to baby Jesus, we in south Asia call in loban

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankincense

>yah she was in early teens at the time, and it is said girls that age seem to attract both good and bad Jinns to come out of their shadowy beings.

Genies are djinn, and djinn do grant wishes - IF you happen to find one trapped in a bottle/lamp/whatever that will do you a magic favour in return for his freedom

BTW "jinn" is plural, the singular is "jinni". Such is the Semitic grammar of Arabic.

Muslims unironically believe the illuminauti is working to keep them down

Literally all religion or spiritual beliefs are meta truths

>actual exorcism
lemme guess

someone having an epileptic seizure was pissed on until they stopped convulsing

no more retarded than the shit Christians believe in desu

You'd know, Mohammad