Are Lefties trying to start a war?

I don't get this attitude. Assaulting elderly protesters, insulting fallen service members, threatening to punch "Nazis..."
Surely they realize they are ill-equipped for actual violence? If they keep this up they will create the boogeyman they fear.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/donald-trump-rally-protester-attack/
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/03/02/a_list_of_violent_incidents_at_donald_trump_rallies_and_events.html
cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/donald-trump-protester-rally/
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-supporter-strikes-protester-trump-decries-deplorables-comment-n647111
washingtonpost.com/national/he-was-assaulted-and-called-un-american-at-a-trump-rally-can-he-forgive-the-man-who-did-it/2016/12/31/ba91e876-c88a-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html?utm_term=.efd87f9b081a
cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>insulting fallen service members

>Donald Trump Criticizes Muslim Family of Slain U.S. Soldier
>Trump laments that American soldiers no longer 'fight to win'

We learned from the best. ;)

That's entirely different, and you know it.

What are you gonna do about it faggot? Why should I be scared of another keyboard warrior that is only brave enough to show his true colors on an anonymous website

>leaf flag
>Che pic
>internet tough guy yelling about internet tough guys

checks out

You pawns have been pulling your little faggoty tantrums long, long before Donald began to run for president.

>Leaf
>Probably tries to act like he's anything like his communist "hero".
Shut your fucking mouth pussy.

hes not my communist hero im not even sure who that is I just have his shirt my dude

Is it? Seems like Trump is willing to shit on the military when it suits his interests. When are you guys going to call him on it?

Hey what do you know! Vincent Binetti hasn't deleted his facebook yet. He's a lawyer too.....

Be a damn shame if people at his Lawfirm saw these posts.

I'm black. Absolutely fucking positive the right will not do anything worse than they already do. Bring it the fuck on, you racist idiots.

This is a fight that's been building for decades. You're fucking retarded if you honestly believe we "started this". No, were just sick of your shit and are finally fighting back.

I hope so because I certainly want a civil war. Fuck these shit stains lets fucking kill them

>are lefties trying to start a war?
Yes, it's the only option left for them. Every other way would require them to admit fault and we all know that's beyond them.
>will they win?
That's to be determined.

Do you have the mental acuity of a 5 year old, or are you actually retarded?
Grow up, moron.

oh, what a time to be alive.

You might want to rethink that fight, nigger. You'll lose the instant we get tired of your games, and believe me our patience is wearing very thin.

You're better off just accepting your place as a second class citizen and continuing to leech off of our generosity. If you continue to bite the hand that feeds you, it will slap you down and remind you why we're boss and you're not.

If you don't like it, feel free to catch a boat to Liberia. We don't need you. You need us.

Get out while you can, mr positive. Last time someone pissed off the whites enough to really fight back, we nuked japan twice. Be careful what you wish for.

Name of lawfirm? Time to leave angry yelp and google reviews

Play the game of the Jew. You are nothing more then a pawn. Blacks, Mexicans, Women. All nothing more then pawns in the hand of the Zionist Globalist. Wake the fuck up, or remain a chained up lap dog your entire life.

Leftards have zero ethics or principles. That is why they are so easily led around by whatever Muslim or feminist happen to be popular that day, despite being diametrically opposed

>fight back

Should the race war (lmao) ever take place, you're dead. You have armed rednecks who are fiercely patriotic, doomsday nuts itching to live out their visions of destruction and anti Commies who will mow you down. Them, along with others, will not allow traitors such as yourself to split the country. Civil War: Redux will not be in your favour.

It wouldn't be left vs. right though. It would be some Balkans level shit between niggers, spics and whites as well as city vs. rural and rich vs. everyone else.

Europe would have to jump in to keep whites from massacring everyfuckingbody

You people aren't fighting back. Why should they stop?

>Donald Trump Criticizes Muslim Family of Slain U.S. Soldier
That family used their own dead son as their support prop and justification to make baseless claims against Trump's actions
>hurrrr mister trump! you're not allowed to enforce the written law! muh gold star family! Look at muh pocket constitution that I obviously haven't read!

>Trump laments that American soldiers no longer 'fight to win'
Except they don't, they're required to fight to "win hearts and minds". That's why we have so many fucking stupid ROEs like "don't shoot those obvious armed militants until they fire at least three times at you, or you go to military jail" that have resulted in more US serviceman deaths, than the dangers of the wars themselves related to our warfare capabilities.

>I responded
Enjoy your (You)s

Based Guevara

Why is it always Canadians?

>I'm black
Opinion automatically discarded

I used to love showing that quote to lefties I know

>b-but he grew a lot since he said those words.

Yeah, grew into basically be the warden of a fucking slaughterhouse political prison. Dumb fucking commies

Globalists are enflaming leftists to create infighting among the populace.

This, you guys like to talk so much about the race war, and shooting and killing lefties, yet ANTIFA are the only ones doing any shit, and no one is BTFOing them, because you guys are dumb pussies

>Che pic
Give me your address so i can go there and shove a warhead down you rectum.

No. It just feels good to punch out a drumpfkin

You take "no longer fighting to win" as Trump insulting servicemen?

They're following orders. Military officials are following orders. The directing hands are in the government- who Trump was (apparently subtly) insulting. Their policies and orders are why the military "no longer fights to win."

It's not fucking hard to figure out if you're not a brain-dead shill.

The irony of hearing this from a Mexican in Mexico. Holy shit, thanks for the laugh, Taco.

And? So what if I'm a mexican or no? Doesn't change the fact that you guys rarely fight irl.

You also underestimate the pathetic nature of a common American, at least we still have culture

>kys shill

So you admit blacks are second-class citizens? Great, thanks for validating why we fight!

You won't do shit, lol.

We'll call him out when libtards provide EVIDENCE!

You are a sheep in sheeps clothing.

>Just keep poking the bear. It won't wake up, I promise.
We'll see what happens sooner or later, i'm sure.

>And? So what if I'm a mexican or no?
The state of your entire nation is a result of apathy, corruption and pussies. That's why.

>Doesn't change the fact that you guys rarely fight irl.
What idiot would attack these people in view of cameras? And anyways, people are hating them more and more. Their actions are even staring to inconvenience the lives of apolitical normies. Fewer will feel bad for them when the police turn the guns on them.

>You also underestimate the pathetic nature of a common American
No, I know the pathetic nature of many Americans, unfortunately.

>at least we still have culture
Stop basing your knowledge of America off of the New England WASPS. Those people are the ones without culture and love the niggers they don't have to live around.

People keep saying this but they allow Antifa to run rampant...

When we start BTFOing antifa, it's because the country will cease to exist without our intervention. Right now, they're weak as fuck and trying to claim and slight victory they can. Not gonna murder shills for that.

You're second class citizens when you shouldn't be citizens at all. Go ahead and fight. We can correct that problem. We just need someone to kick it all off.

They're having a meltdown

"Never interrupt your enemies when they're making a mistake"

>Run Rampant

So a few protests and some roughed up onlookers is running rampant?

This is just the start, it's about to get a lot worse yet. So long as these festering and divisive ideals continue to spread it will only be a matter of time before their is a proper violent clash, I'm talking fatalities and lawlessness.

Really, you don't want it to happen, Civil wars are messy affairs.

Lol, been waiting for about 400 years, sir.

Any day now, right?

White patience is greatly underestimated. We stayed out of WW2 until a direct attack on home soil. Same is happening here. So far, the vast majority of antifa/black bloc bullshit has been at majority liberal locations like berkely. To the people who will fight back, those places don't really feel like home soil. I can't imagine an antifa riot going quite so well in backcountry louisiana, for example.

When your enemies are mad, you win.

>dat pic

Btw you're also an user, retarded shill. Oh wait not for so much. Just wait for the 8ch hackers to get your addres, email, phone number and credit card.

>waiting for 400 years
You need to retake history, mate.

It was only 70 years ago that the last time some one kicked the hornet's nest that America snapped and scorched 200,000 people while they ate their breakfast.

Because chinks haven't learned the first time that communism doesnt fucking work

>The state of your entire nation is a result of apathy, corruption and pussies

hm? Sorry, but I do not stand for this country. The state of this country does not reflect on me, since I am my own person.

>Stop basing your knowledge of America off of the New England WASPS. Those people are the ones without culture

What culture does the south have? All I see are sad people working many hours for some greedy boss, and filling the void in with reality TV.

My main point was, you guys talk so much about killing your opponents and eradicating them, yet when an opportunity presents herself, you scurry away and cry foul when they use force or threaten to

Yes. And it's not so much the lefties as it is Soros, that's his whole shtick. Remember Takei calling for an American Spring a week or so ago? No real mystery who paid him to put that out there.

Like a transplanted population that makes up 12% of the country yet commits 51% of all crime should be considered on equal standing with white Americans?
For three hundred of those years you were getting whipped in the woodshed, so don't get too uppity, nigger

>That white space at the bottom and top
>That black background behind the circle when it could be transparent
>Those dirty edges around the animation
Why can't lefties into photoshop? Jesus Christ how horrible.

blacks are second class citizens thanks to the welfare state.

before that the black population was progressively rising into the middle class and marriage rates and stability were better than white people.

now tho...

>noodly-armed antifa cuck couldnt knock out a man with a running punch

Leftists are weak and you know that.

I cannot fucking wait until the day of the rope comes for these shitheads.

Hoteps will laugh while u get beat

>black population was progressively rising into the middle class and marriage rates and stability were better than white people.

I highly doubt that they were that stable if Uncle Sam can just dangle some ones in front of a niggers face and they ditch their loved one.

Because the minute we do (and we have), the liberal media will jump all over how violent we are, blah blah blah. It's obvious horse-shit, but they'll do it, and anyone on the fence will be like "oh yeah, Nazis"

Inb4 degenerate rightists claim this is FAKE NEWS

Protester attacked at Trump rally
cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/donald-trump-rally-protester-attack/

A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/03/02/a_list_of_violent_incidents_at_donald_trump_rallies_and_events.html

Police issue warrant for Trump supporter who appeared to punch protester at a rally
cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/donald-trump-protester-rally/

Trump rally protester: I was beaten for a 'Republicans against Trump' sign
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-supporter-strikes-protester-trump-decries-deplorables-comment-n647111

He was assaulted and called un-American at a Trump rally. Can he forgive the man who did it?
washingtonpost.com/national/he-was-assaulted-and-called-un-american-at-a-trump-rally-can-he-forgive-the-man-who-did-it/2016/12/31/ba91e876-c88a-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html?utm_term=.efd87f9b081a

Trump supporters charged with assault for rally attacks
cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/

Or anywhere that Stand Your Ground, Castle Doctrine, and Conceal Carry are lawful

You aren't black...

BECAUSE OF
GEORGE
FUCKING
SOROS

Divide and conquer, remember?

>hm? Sorry, but I do not stand for this country. The state of this country does not reflect on me, since I am my own person.
>you guys like to talk
>you guys rarely fight irl
>you scurry away

So you can talk for every individual as if they are all lumped in a group, but that doesn't apply to you and Mexico because you're an individual?

>What culture does the south have? All I see are sad people working many hours for some greedy boss, and filling the void in with reality TV.
You just described many people in many different nations who are flooded with the luxuries of the first-world. There is more to culture than working to survive and banal entertainment.

You and me both, bro. It's probably still at least a few months out, but I'm certain that it is indeed coming. Our God Emperor will deliver.

> waiting 400 years
Damn porch monkeys are lazy as shit.
> second class citizens
Well, you do leach off of everyone and everything so I'd so more like parasites
> I'm black
Using your skin color as an excuse is racist nignog
> started this
Well you still need white people to fight your battles jigaboo
> won't do shit
Up until the 50s lyniching was a grand old time dindu
If you don't like it you can always go back to Africa, antique farm equipment.

SJWs aren't playing around for sure.

Oh so they are fighting back? Excelsior.

And here I thought they were all pussies.

Which is it?

>"INB4 FAKE NEWS CLAIM REEEE!!!!!1 ANTIFA!!! REEE MORE!!!"
>Posts fake news sources.

>supporting welfare queens

Supposed are such fucking cucks.

wtf, I love niggers now

It will either die down or they'll push it too far. The'll start attacking innocent people and turn on democrats that aren't militant enough. They are a literal joke. I know the clip you see on YouTube make you made but just realize antifa is insignificant. They've just had a lot of publicity lately.

Fully retarded.

SOON

Topkek

How does a member of a pacifist ideology become violent?

Should I be fearful or laugh?

You're not just black, you're also a fucking idiot.

Sincere question: if you're not larping, why do you even come to this board?

Video of this nonreversed?

>There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.

Textbook Autism.

They hit him with a wrench doofus.

No, that was a scarf.

No Cannuck, there is a fourth: the firearm.

Real Americans protect themselves with deadly force; liberals protect themselves via the state.

An ideology divided amongst itself is lunacy.

>nothing but fake news sources
Where do you think you are, shill?

You are hilarious when proven to be hypocrites.

if thats your only defense I've done my job.

You are getting what you started.

>it's another "who can be the biggest internet badass" thread

Stop fucking roleplaying, go to /tg/ or /x/

nah ill continue to post these links whenever pol is suffering from sever cognitive dissonance

There will be no mercy for your ilk, shill, when the Day of the Rope arrives. Make your peace.

Nobody needs to dispute those stories. There were clearly some incidents of Trump supporters instigating violence. However, there have been far more incidences of anti-Trump violence.

Project Veritas also proved that Democrat organizations were intentionally sending people to Trump rallies to incite violence. It's actually impressive how unsuccessful they were at getting the reaction they desired.

Also, note how all of these incidents happen only at Trump rallies. That is, they happen when protesters go to Trump rallies (peaceful assemblies) in order to disrupt them. Have there been any attacks at Hillary rallies? Of course not, because Trump supporters never felt the need to attack or disrupt her rallies.

First: fuck using children to promote ideologies. If you do that you are a massive faggot.
Second: Even if you dislike the current president this is no way to protest.

Fucking retards claiming that Trump "will divide them" when they themselves are doing just that.

The only thing I do not like about Trump is that he will make Mexico pay for the wall, but that is just because it will affect us greately.

Lefties just want a boogieman now that their backstabbing leader was not elected as president.