California is fucked up and my family wants to leave. The affordable neighborhoods are shitty, there's trash everywhere...

California is fucked up and my family wants to leave. The affordable neighborhoods are shitty, there's trash everywhere, no jobs, high crime, and the lines for benefits are fucking out the door no matter how early you get there. What's the best state for conservative hispanics trying to make a better life?

Arizona, Florida, Tejas

>What's the best state for conservative hispanics trying to make a better life?
Oaxaca

Texas, do it now

Also as much as California is shit politically, It is one of the most geographically beautiful states I have ever seen and itll be slightly sad to leave

mexico

Nicaragua

>hispanics

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Mexico best state... You and your family will make Mexico great again down south... Now fuck off shill you are the problem

Mexico

Idaho. Don't act like a beaner and nobody will have issues with you.

Hey fuck you asshole, that is where I plan on fleeing too once the shit skin hordes have fucked up everywhere else, don't tell spics to go there.

No, beliefs are the problem, don't be retarded.

>Texas, do it now

Fuck off we're full.

>lines for benefits are fucking out the door no matter how early you get there.

>conservative hispanics
>hispanics
>conservative

go back to mexico

Kek

Too many Mexicans there

You'd probably fit in well in certain parts of Miami, or central Florida. Cubans tend to be very conservative.

>no jobs

picking crops and cleaning rooms beneath you?

Plenty of jobs in CA but you have to be willing to actually work

Mexico

North NJ.

>Close to NYC
>lots of stuff to do
>Tons of jobs

Why not Argentina

Florida is a pretty good state. If you want to avoid a large concentration of Mexicans, stay out of the south and middle of it and just live in the North. Jacksonville is constantly expanding and it's mostly Republican.

>hispanics

You're the reason this state turned to shit.