US Navy used to take nude pics of every recruit

>US Navy used to take nude pics of every recruit

Why was this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPrswLN0Mnc
boston.com/news/education/2015/09/07/ivy-league-students-used-to-have-to-pose-for-nude-photos
youtu.be/nmGuy0jievs?t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Hvcfo05sNpE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_League_nude_posture_photos
youtube.com/watch?v=WzkU_JT2EKQ
youtu.be/JPrswLN0Mnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hot

sauce?

>Navy
>poofters

whoda thunk it

probably to help identify them if they die

>navy

No surprises there

Why is the navy so gay compared to the others

OP, you need to look up the definition of nude because that isn't it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPrswLN0Mnc

Because cock is glorious

Cock wins wars

Cock is victory

Cock is life

Imagine you had a vagina and it's only traffic in life was piss period penis and corpses

No wonder so many modern women are hung up about their cunts

Identification purposes as sailors tended to have more tattoos and markings on their body. So if someone was found dead and unrecognizable in the face or without identification, they could use these pictures as reference in the morgue.

through dick, unity

This. Corpse identification prior to genetic testing. Same reason why they keep extremely detailed dental records.

stuck on a boat for months at a time in the middle of the ocean with a hundred other men and no women

>Why was this allowed?
So they could identify them. This was before genetic testing/id.

Are you really this stupid? Sorry if your just 13yo/autistic.

To help identify bodies in the burning wreckage of crashed aircraft.

That´s not nude, you prick.

wow these photos of young dudes in jockstraps are really going to help me identify their mangled bodies

not,

>youtube.com/watch?v=JPrswLN0Mnc

>there are nudes of Hillary sitting in a warehouse somewhere

boston.com/news/education/2015/09/07/ivy-league-students-used-to-have-to-pose-for-nude-photos

I threw up a little

Not only does anatomical data help identify remains, it helps the engineers designing planes, helmets, and uniforms to understand the needs of the pilots. Suddenly stopping at 200+ mph is likely to leave the face with no teeth. Also, fire makes fillings explode, so that's not reliable. They had to have every centimeter of a pilot's body mapped for countless reasons. Corpse identifcation being one: those photos map the ratio of a pilots skeletal rame, and you notice each pilot is fairly different. Also, the government is stingy af, especially in war time; they weren't wasting money and time on photos just to have gay fap folders for the higher ups.

Use your brain.

What do you care? You sound like someone who failed penis inspection day.

faggot

We want you as a new recruit

youtu.be/nmGuy0jievs?t=9s

Also, they probably were able to speed up knowing the uniform sizes of the pilots as well, judging by the rulers and graph superimposed on each photo. Saves them the trouble of having tailors with tape measures fumbling with each pilot in person.

Either one of the countless 13 year old b-tards taking a break from /gif/, or its a slide thread.

You're not supposed to have certain tattoos, but you can be grandfathered in if you already had the tattoo. This would provide proof of which tattoos you had prior to enlisting.

Well, I can see why they would do it, what I cannot possibly understand is why did they make them wear that underwear that looks made for easy anal access

>Mangled bodies.
>Navy.
They will be lucky to see a single engagement nevermind lucky enough to die with their corpse above sea level. Even during WW2 it was mostly air strikes on naval targets rather than anything that would leave a mangled corpse on deck.

That's not true.
This is a medical photo for flight school candidates.
Doctors would review these in evaluating posture for medical conditions.

Fun fact: Those same exact style of PT skivvies were still issued to me in boot camp for the Marine Corp in 1992.

My grandfather said that after a battle or engagement they would throw bodies and parts off the decks, then use the firehoses to clean off the rest. Afterward they would do a roll call and anyone not accounted for was KIA.

The whole 'burial at sea' thing was just for the film cameras.

Yale University used to take naked pics like these of all freshman as part of a eugenics study on the upper class/intelligentsia

To leave the ass visible if there are tattoos there.

Also that's not underwear. It's a jockstrap.

Burial at sea is for modern fleets that have the flexibility to perform funerals after some kid slipped on a shell he was supposed to be loading and got crushed.

This woman is walking around with another woman and her vagina encapsulating her entire face and head. She is walking around with a vagina and woman's body on top of her face and head. Kys

Major college universities did this as well. Nudes of business leaders, presidents, actors, ect are out there

Can you get these with a FOI request? or how?

We wonder where we got so womany. Ill tell ya. Anti smoking campaigns. Fear of men. Feminism. And hating gays. Homosex makes for a VERY STRONK army and people don't understand this

youtube.com/watch?v=Hvcfo05sNpE

This is what recruit photographs look like now.

>6
Wrap a towel around yourself stacy

>Why was this allowed?
Penis identification to combat look alike double agents.

CHERRY MARINES

Is that true? If so, this could be a huge blackmail conspiracy. If you ever go against the shadow government you could be ruined in an instant.

Body identification.

Often when a body is blown up or left at sea for any length of time you're only left with bits of them to attempt ID. Photo record helps immensely with this because DNA tests take time and money.

>blackmail

Oh noes, the public might see a decades-old picture of me in my physical prime! Better help cover up pizzagate and sell our uranium to Russia instead.

Fighters do nude weigh ins. Everybody is half a fag. There are two genders. Penis is better. The End

are you actually a cat?

The entire board? Use specific arguments not hugboxes
Pic. Vaginas are fucking filthy and you know nothing. Even Truvada doesn't work on vaginas. Enjoy the zika incurable gonorrhea and vaginally based throat cancer

What kind of faggot underwear has the ass part missing? Jesus Christ

Fapping material.

Jock straps? Look how obsessive you guys are. This was not as prominent back then. Our boxes are killing us. Nothing is new under sun. These delusions are fucked. We went downhill with this after the 1800s. Then we call the Bible anti gay. That is an impossible argument as the words didn't even exist but the concepts did. In fact the Bible affirms them! Conservative men used to be sceptical of women. Matrilineal zionism killed this. Serpent seed. Shekinah hoax. Platonic complementarity. Haavara. Pink swastika

Consider for a moment that Americans don't wipe their asses then consider that someone has to wash the military jockstraps.
It's for carrying their balls rather than wiping their asses.

Obviously not shill. There are many threads with more content than a one-liner made to illicit an emotional response where OP just goes away.

> le it's all the same brah

Fuck off.

Look at all the threads saying how many lives you've destroyed. Made them depressed. Fall of man was woman. You exacerbate this. Go to another thread whiny female

This. Also to document any injuries sustained during service.

So a few months without sex and you're ripe to be fucked up the arse?

oh god i cant breathe, what the fuck is that underwear :D

Is this why you push nofap so males can get g spot cancer? Look at how retarded we are. Females dont even have these. They piss on you. Do we tell any of these truths? No. Muh lies about basic biology about everything! She also has a foreskin but look what we went with instead

is that a nigger?

>nudes
>gentials covered up

Pick one you faggot. That's like when a chick goes topless but covers her tits.

Dude, lay off the smoke for a while, youre blabbering nonsense.

So you can take a shit in the fox
Hole without exposing your twig and berries

Nowadays it's just a DNA swab.

Youre duped. It's harder to convince of duping than to just dupe people. No intoxicating smoke here nigger. Just your smoke screens

on the internet no one knows you're a cat!

Of course not.

what could be the chances?

damn are there more of these?

well then youre just insane, or on the brink.
Your sentences are pretty far out and your train of thought jumps all over the place.

Might want to focus on one subject.

USA was learning from the Nazi eugenics program

das just nastyyy

Male nudity wasn't taboo for before faggotry became mainstream.

I dont give a fuck nigger. You said something. You said what you did. You are lying. You couldnt be specific so style>substance now. Nothing confusing there at all. You gotta tell me what is confusing specifically. Other than nothing. Also psychiatry is a pseudoscience of lies to cover for spiritual problems. You know nothing. You are a pussy enabler

>Join Navy
>don't want gay sex
Pick one and only one.

No. It's lies about faggotry. The creations of boxes and words that did that

These guys look kinda gay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_League_nude_posture_photos

It was a large study at major Ivy League universities.

Take a moment and think about how many famous, elite people had their nekked pictures taken during that time period.

At least they don't stink like yeast infections and queefs and estrogen

This is you.
youtube.com/watch?v=WzkU_JT2EKQ

That is you looking for female g spots and "prostates" you lied about very recently. Fite me. Dont flop around like a lying cunt

to identify the dead

identify corpses

Why?

>join british army
>waiting for medical
>doctor explains to group that they do not touch testicles any more or ask to see genitals
>corporal points at me and says "i bet you were looking forward to that bit"
>everyone is laughing
>"honestly you look like you got molested as a kid"

b-banter

Because dicks have variety. Vaginas just sit there and smell bad. Oh wow this one leaks a bit less than the others. New car or pine?

>From the 1940s to the 1970s, alongside the usual student registration forms, some of the country’s top colleges had an additional requirement for freshmen students. Yale, Harvard, and Brown University all required young students, of both sexes, to pose for nude photographs. Over the years, thousands of photographs were taken, which captured such famous names as Meryl Streep, George Bush and Hillary Clinton.

someone has nude pics of prime hillary and you will never get to see them

Body identification purposes.
>why asking tho
Are you retarded?

They're either sealed away at the Smithsonian or shredded.

>Navy
>Not being gay

Look at how fucked that is. It was way more normal and masculine to be half a fag and do what they did before. Rather than become little women and accuse everybody of being a closet fag. Cripes. Fuck me. At that point i would have said which of them is a mofo and left.

Kek. Underrated post

that name is a bit suspicious

What?
You make no sense...

Sorry dude, id like to have a conversation with you, but i just cant grasp what you are trying to say.

youtu.be/JPrswLN0Mnc

>navy
>fox holes

What are you talking about I am a proud and honest person not a cat hahahaha

theyre used by the illuminati to blackmail elites

kek
British television is amazing.