BREAKING THE ECHO CHAMBER GENERAL

>Free trade consists simply in letting people buy and sell as they want to buy and sell. It is protection that requires force, for it consists in preventing people from doing what they want to do. Protective tariffs are as much applications of force as are blockading squadrons, and their object is the same—to prevent trade. The difference between the two is that blockading squadrons are a means whereby nations seek to prevent their enemies from trading; protective tariffs are a means whereby nations attempt to prevent their own people from trading. What protection teaches us, is to do to ourselves in time of peace what enemies seek to do to us in time of war.

Feel free to drop quotes, statistics, articles, etc. ITT that contradict the alt-right narrative and provide the denizens of Sup Forums with alternative viewpoints.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOA0pYnPj6Q
pnas.org/content/110/11/E980/F1.large.jpg
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114
gutenberg.org/files/23/23-h/23-h.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man's genetic lineage—the notion that a man's intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

>A genius is a genius, regardless of the number of morons who belong to the same race—and a moron is a moron, regardless of the number of geniuses who share his racial origin.

>A genius is a genius, regardless of the number of morons who belong to the same race—and a moron is a moron, regardless of the number of geniuses who share his racial origin.

If I know that a certain race provides more geniuses than another race. Wouldn't it be more efficient by favoring the race with highest chance at geniuses. Rather than equilizing them?

>The proper role of government is exactly what John Stuart Mill said in the middle of the 19th century in On Liberty. The proper role of government is to prevent other people from harming an individual. Government, he said, never has any right to interfere with an individual for that individual's own good.

There are hundreds of thousands of black individuals with a higher IQ than you, and millions of whites whose scores are double digits.

Yet, you propose that we render black geniuses second-class citizens and white retards aristocrats. It's fallacious. Individual superiority and inferiority can't be determined on a racial basis.

Forgot picture.

yes ofcourse. History shows us your claim is false. Blacks never developed any form of civilization

As a community or let's say an economy you have scarcity.

You can not provide everything for everyone, this will force you to make choices. Also because of this said scarcity you have to make sure your choices are correct and efficient.

History, IQ, crime stats all show us that Whites are overall much more likely to be successful than blacks.

If you as a government or as a community must choose giving the scarcity there is what race you would prefer. You wouldn't pick Whites as the most efficient race to ensure succes?

>What, to the American slave, is your 4th of July? I answer: a day that reveals to him, more than all other days in the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him, your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty, an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your denunciations of tyrants, brass fronted impudence; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mockery; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade, and solemnity, are, to him, mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy — a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices, more shocking and bloody, than are the people of these United States, at this very hour.

The fact that the black civilizations were never successful as European, Middle Eastern, or Asian civilizations does not determine whether or not black individuals are inferior to white individuals.

Take, for example, Frederick Douglass. He rose from slavery to become one of America's most successful and accomplished orators, and published several books while he lived. Are you superior to him, a man who rose from the ignorance of slavery to the heights of eloquence and knowledge? Could you write or speak as eloquently, as fluently and as effectively as he? Of course not.

>There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices, more shocking and bloody, than are the people of these United States, at this very hour.

Silly negro.

I am able to use stats with a wide range of data where you are only able to provide me remarkable outliers as an example.

You prove me point.

allright watch me destroy Sup Forums

>drumpf is a kike tool, just like any politician whose country is not bombed into stone age
>there's no such thing as free elections, all politics are distractions
>there's no """free"" market, the whole system is controlled
>all history is rewritten, more than half of it are just outright lies
>all organized religions serve the dark gods
>we live in a slave world, owned by non-humans, probably part of a galactic empire
>global warming is the result of a certain stage of the spiritual evolution of our sun, which is a sentient and intelligent being
>we're all inter-dimensional beings, that's the reason they're pushing false religions and materialism so much
>All is one, One is all
>turks are white

>The State habitually commits mass murder, which it calls “war,” or sometimes “suppression of subversion”; the State engages in enslavement into its military forces, which it calls “conscription”; and it lives and has its being in the practice of forcible theft, which it calls “taxation.” The libertarian insists that whether or not such practices are supported by the majority of the population is not germane to their nature: that, regardless of popular sanction, War is Mass Murder, Conscription
is Slavery, and Taxation is Robbery. The libertarian, in short, is almost completely the child in the fable, pointing out insistently that the emperor has no clothes

The higher average IQ of whites is not rooted in racial superiority, but the success and values of individual whites that benefit their children. There are many whites who are drug addicts, petty thieves, and menial laborers - possessing a low IQ and ensuring that their spawns have the same.

If I had the luxury of choosing who would populate my nation, I would not choose a certain race, I would choose the most successful individuals from each race.

please read the different posts I made with infographs. A nigger like you should be able to read and understand it.
You will see why this point you are making is not correct.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm saying that, despite the generally higher IQ of white individuals, that doesn't mean all whites are superior to all blacks.

The meth-addicted, schizophrenic morbidly obese white mother of six in rural Louisiana is not superior to a black entrepreneur or scientist and should not be given more rights than the latter.

>>turks are white
almost had me there until that last statement

100% better then that stupid nigger

The chance that whites end up as drug-addicts is much lower than the chance that blacks become drug-addicts.

The chance that whites become successful entrepeneurs are much higher than the chance that blacks become one.

Thus as a civilization I would to increase my odds (the chance at succes). Therefore I pick the race with the highest chance of succes.

Sup Forums was founded on the hatred of blackos and whackos. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

this. in the age of mass immigration, pretending that every single nigger is a blank slate is pants on head retarded.

Who fucking cares about your hypothetical intellectual crap? We had jobs, NAFTA passed, now we don't. Refute that you faggot

I think what he's actually saying is that is's not racist to assume a black person is dumb. If the black person turns out to be smart, okay he's the exception.

The Zionist movement had its roots sprout long before the second world war by Jews who became disgusted at the parasitic nature their community would have on host countries. Thus a secular movement to secure a Jewish state was enacted.

The problem was that the Jewish people had become so entrenched in Western civilization, often in positions of high wealth and influence, that actually seeing this dream become reality seemed impossible.

That was until a conveniently placed man named Adolf Hitler made himself known after the events of WW1. He thoroughly believed his actions were his own never knowing that his persecution of the Jewish people was being helped and pushed along by these secular Jewish Zionists.

Hitler began to suspect he was being manipulated as he could sense the disloyalty of his generals and upper staff, his paranoia grew and grew.

His invasion of Soviet Russia was, he believed, him breaking away from Jewish manipulation and attacking his enemies at the source. Of course this just made him more of a liability than useful and he had already served his purpose. The Jewish people were in flight out of Europe into the waiting arms of the state of Israel.

However there was still the matter of the Soviet Union, controlled not by these same secular Zionists but in fact anti Zionists who saw the western people as animals, gentiles or, as you probably know them, goyim.

They were cattle thus the parasitic nature of the Jewish community was justified. Cultural Marxism, destruction of race, homogenization of the goyim was all justifiable, because after all they were simply animals to these anti Zionists.

And so we arrive at the modern day where many think the Soviet Union lost the cold war when in fact the effects of their subversion are stronger than ever.

Frederick Douglass was mixed.

I put it last because that's the hardest pill for Sup Forums to swallow

>If I had the luxury of choosing who would populate my nation, I would not choose a certain race, I would choose the most successful individuals from each race.

When I was in highschool, my bus picked up some black kids that lived in a much nicer neighborhood than I did, but they acted like ghetto trash. You can't erase millennia of genetic memory in one generation.

>the exception somehow disproves the rule

you are a moron, and this thread is just repeating the same hollow platitudes we've heard our entire lives, and continue to hear every day. do you really think that you're achieving anything by '''''breaking the echo chamber''''? apart from your own ego trip?

GET OUT OF HERE YOU RETARD

>What is it the Bible teaches us? - raping, cruelty, and murder. What is it the New Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.

>As to the book called the Bible, it is blasphemy to call it the Word of God. It is a book of lies and contradictions, and a history of bad times and bad men. There are but a few good characters in the whole book.

The chance that whites with a low IQ will produce children that are violent and stupid is much higher than blacks with a high IQ, so why not remove the former and keep the latter? Why keep low IQ whites if they pose just as much of a risk as low IQ blacks? Are whites with a low IQ somehow superior to blacks with a high IQ? If so, how come?

i agree with all of this, except the esoteric stuff and the turks are white.

What kind of garbage is this? Everyone knows that free trade and neoliberalism is just thinly veiled corporatist cancer.

>the notion that a man's intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry
This is ~objectively~ true.

alt-right memers love the free market though

>he chance that whites with a low IQ will produce children that are violent and stupid is much higher than blacks with a high IQ

this is an opinion

>Why keep low IQ whites if they pose just as much of a risk as low IQ blacks?

This is a loaded question

>Are whites with a low IQ somehow superior to blacks with a high IQ? If so, how come?

More loaded questions

>in the age of mass immigration

In fairness, she was firmly against the welfare state and foreign intervention, which is what is responsible for that immigration.

KYS kike sage

>immaculate conception is debauchery
you fucking tool. she's not called the virgin mary for nothing.

Stfu, you have no job left in your free trade utopia if johnny in china can do the same like you for 1/10 of cost

lol. exactly. where does OP think they come from, magic?

Agora
The free and open maretplace for things and ideas

Build a digital Agora

>The chance that whites with a low IQ will produce children that are violent and stupid is much higher than blacks with a high IQ
source
>so why not remove the former and keep the latter?
a homogeneous nation is a beautiful thing. just take a look at europe before it got infected with liberalism, or japan currently.

low IQ whites are less of a problem than low IQ blacks because less testosterone and lower incidence of the warrior gene means that they're less aggressive. that's part of why we built better societies - we were able to trust one another and get along.

>The truth is, that the greatest enemies of the doctrine of Jesus are those, calling themselves the expositors of them, who have perverted them to the structure of a system of fancy absolutely incomprehensible, and without any foundation in his genuine words. And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter … But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.

Your anecdotal experience doesn't negate the fact that there are many blacks who are far more successful than many whites. Dr. Ben Carson, our Secretary of Housing and Urban Development and accomplished neurosurgeon, illustrates this.

You think many white suburbanites don't act like ghetto trash too?

If there are exceptions, there is no rule. The exceptions prove that not all blacks are inferior to whites and some blacks are superior to some whites. Therefore, it is safe to conclude that whites are not superior to blacks.

>if there are exceptions, there is no rule
>patterns do not exist
you are a bona fide idiot, and your enlightenment LARPing is ridiculous. you ought to be embarrassed.

>except the esoteric stuff and the turks are white

I know you just want the bad guys to be humanoid kikes but I'm afraid that's hardly the case my dear bong. what we're dealing with here spans across many aeons and dimensions. the evidence is all around you but your uninitiated mind just can't see it yet

all is well though, there's no reason to be afraid because there's nothing but God

100 whites

10 have low iq and will produce violent pieces of shit

100 blacks

60 have low iq and will produce violent pieces of shit

That being said yes, I would also want that low iq whites would produce less kids or none

>you don't put tariffs on imports
>everyone puts tariffs on your exports

Sounds smart

I'm watching this: youtube.com/watch?v=DOA0pYnPj6Q

I agree. But there is no reason to presume the a parents success has any bearing on their child's. Ben Carson had a single mother who was poor as shit. If you started your nation before he was born, you wouldn't let his mother in.

Kids don't always end up like their parents, is what I'm saying. So in this case, it's much better to look at the greater culture of whatever group, and black culture is shit pretty much everywhere.

>Your anecdotal experience doesn't negate the fact that there are many blacks who are far more successful than many whites.
what is even your point here? yes there are some black people who have accomplished more than billy bob from bumfuck, kansas. that isn't really saying anything though

>If there are exceptions, there is no rule.
>humans have brains
>but look at this baby without one! obviously not true
come on dude

libertarian licking kissing nigger ass
a pathetic new low

>muh scarcity

>The end of law is not to abolish or restrain, but to preserve and enlarge freedom. For in all the states of created beings, capable of laws, where there is no law there is no freedom.

>this is an opinion

See:

pnas.org/content/110/11/E980/F1.large.jpg

>loaded questions ;_;

Of course they're loaded, because they're questions that expose the fallacies and inconsistencies in your reasoning. It's why courtrooms allow lawyers to cross examine those on the stand, and why LD debates have time slots dedicated exclusively to cross examination.

Sorry, I meant to say baseless assumption.

>pnas.org/content/110/11/E980/F1.large.jpg
because this has nothing to do with a correlation between iq violence

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114

Western children first show signs of mirror self-recognition (MSR) from 18 to 24 months of age

The authors attempted to replicate this finding across cultures using a simplified version of the classic “mark test.” In Experiment 1, Kenyan children (N = 82, 18 to 72 months old) display a pronounced absence of spontaneous self-oriented behaviors toward the mark.

before you make any claim of cultural difference
Chimpanzee "baby's" and other primates were able to notice themselves in the mirror at these respective ages

>pnas.org/content/110/11/E980/F1.large.jpg
lol mistake?

>No evidence that socioeconomic status or personality differences confound the association between cannabis use and IQ decline

wtf are you even doing

Um, you just proved blacks are shit with this picture.

>Whether the mask is labeled fascism, democracy, or dictatorship of the proletariat, our great adversary remains the apparatus—the bureaucracy, the police, the military. Not the one facing us across the frontier of the battle lines, which is not so much our enemy as our brothers' enemy, but the one that calls itself our protector and makes us its slaves. No matter what the circumstances, the worst betrayal will always be to subordinate ourselves to this apparatus and to trample underfoot, in its service, all human values in ourselves and in others.

Patterns are not a rule, but rather a general trend. Pattern dictates that more blacks, when taken as a whole, posses a generally lower IQ. It does not state that all whites are superior to all blacks, or all blacks are inferior to all whites, genetically or mentally. People from Tulsa, Oklahoma may posses a generally lower IQ than people from Munich, Germany but does that mean the people of Tulsa are genetically inferior to the people of Munich?

Genetics dictate very little when it comes to success. A black child raised by two loving and accomplished black parents will typically be more intelligent and accomplished than a white child raised by a mentally ill single mother.

I agree. The key is culture, not race.

If there is a baby without a brain, not all human babies are born with brains. If there is a black man superior to a white man, not all whites are superior to blacks.

>I agree. The key is culture, not race.
Culture comes from race.

>If there is a black man superior to a white man, not all whites are superior to blacks.
However, the white race is still superior to the black race.

I'm so glad you agree with me, but I still think you are completely retarded. Posting pictures of dead authors and quotes doesn't help your case, either.

user, the reason exceptions dont disprove the rule is because those are abnormalities that you cant account for since they're so small and so random.

in other words, it goes without saying that there are exceptions. so what?

>I agree. The key is culture, not race.

You're new here. You are having trouble dealing with your cognitive dissonance when you are exposed to this information.

Give it some times, I used to be like you. You'll see the truth eventually

>Genetics dictate very little when it comes to success. A black child raised by two loving and accomplished black parents will typically be more intelligent and accomplished than a white child raised by a mentally ill single mother.

You should read the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study.

Thanks for the discussion, I'm very happy to have triggered you all and will be back at it again tomorrow. I hope my differing views have provoked some thought.

I think you underestimate the amount of intelligent black individuals on this planet, and could probably benefit by reading the works of black thinkers like Frederick Douglass and W.E.B. DuBois. I particularly recommend:

>gutenberg.org/files/23/23-h/23-h.htm

Ciao.

>I hope my differing views have provoked some thought

Re-reading all this info I had on blacks made me realize how shitty they really are

You linked a picture of a graph from a study that had nothing to do with the point you were trying to make. That is why I think you are retarded.

thank you, sensei.

>I think you underestimate the amount of intelligent black individuals on this planet
and i think you're deluded. there's reason people talk about the same black people every black history month.

frederick douglass can't even spell douglas correctly.

Henry George is a forgotten American hero

MediaMatters please go

and since this is the first time ive seen a thread with his picture not started by me ill be dropping a bunch of Geoist/geolibertarian propaganda

The royal free lunch

When the state granted land titles to a fraction of the population, it gave that fraction devices with which to levy, and pocket, tolls on the fruits of the labor of others. Those without land privileges must either buy or rent those privileges from the people who received the grants or from their assignees. Thus the state titles enable large landowners to collect a transfer payment, or "free lunch" from the actual land users.

The widow is gathering nettles for her children's dinner; a perfumed seigneur, delicately lounging in the Oeil de Boeuf, hath an alchemy whereby he will extract the third nettle and call it rent.

--Carlyle

Tortured rationalizations

According to royal libertarians, land becomes private property when one mixes one's labor with it. And mixing what is yours with what is not yours in order to own the whole thing is considered great sport. But the notion is filled with problems. How much labor does it take to claim land, and how much land can one claim for that labor? And for how long can one make that claim?

According to classical liberals, land belonged to the user for as long as the land was being used, and no longer. But according to royal libertarians, land belongs to the first user, forever. So, do the oceans belong to the heirs of the first person to take a fish out or put a boat in? Does someone who plows the same field each year own only one field, while someone who plows a different field each year owns dozens of fields? Should the builder of the first transcontinental railroad own the continent? Shouldn't we at least have to pay a toll to cross the tracks? Are there no common rights to the earth at all? To royal libertarians there are not, but classical liberals recognized that unlimited ownership of land never flowed from use, but from the state:

A right of property in movable things is admitted before the establishment of government. A separate property in lands not till after that establishment.... He who plants a field keeps possession of it till he has gathered the produce, after which one has as good a right as another to occupy it. Government must be established and laws provided, before lands can be separately appropriated and their owner protected in his possession. Till then the property is in the body of the nation.

--Thomas Jefferson

This

"But we're used to it"

A favorite excuse of royal libertarians is that the land has been divided up for so long that tracing the rightful owners would be pointless. But there can be no rightful owners if we all have an inalienable right of access to the earth. It is not some ancient injustice we seek to rectify, but an ongoing injustice. The piece of paper granting title might be ancient, but the tribute levied on the landless goes on and on.
One might as well have accepted monarchy under the excuse that whatever conquest led to monarchy occurred centuries ago, and that tracing the rightful monarchs would be pointless. Indeed, landed aristocracy is the last remnant of monarchy.

Phony Laissez Faire

AFTER conquest and confiscation have been effected, and the State set up, its first concern is with the land.... In its capacity as ultimate landlord, the State distributes the land among its beneficiaries on its own terms.
--Albert J. Nock, Our Enemy the State

The English free-trader Cobden remarked that "you who free the land will do more for the people than we who have freed trade." Indeed, how can anyone speak of free trade when the trader has to pay tribute to some favored land-entitlement holder in order to do business?

This imperfect policy of non-intervention, or laissez-faire, led straight to a most hideous and dreadful economic exploitation; starvation wages, slum dwelling, killing hours, pauperism, coffin-ships, child-labour--nothing like it had ever been seen in modern times...People began to say, if this is what State abstention comes to, let us have some State intervention.

But the state had intervened; that was the whole trouble. The State had established one monopoly--the landlord's monopoly of economic rent--thereby shutting off great hordes of people from free access to the only source of human subsistence, and driving them into factories to work for whatever Mr. Gradgrind and Mr. Bottles chose to give them. The land of England, while by no means nearly all actually occupied, was all legally occupied; and this State-created monopoly enabled landlords to satisfy their needs and desires with little exertion or none, but it also removed the land from competition with industry in the labor market, thus creating a huge, constant and exigent labour-surplus. [Emphasis Nock's]

--Albert J. Nock, "The Gods' Lookout" February 193

wow a jewish terrorist trying to undermine European civilization

State land vs. common land

The distinction between common property and state property is lost on royal libertarians. Common property is that to which we all have inalienable rights. State property is that which the state actually owns, and can dispose of as it sees fit. For example, a public right of way is literally a right of way. Under principles of common law, nobody, not even the king, could close a traveled road and make it private property. A state maintenance truck, on the other hand, is state property, which can be sold if it no longer suits state purposes.
The earth, therefore, and all things therein, are the general property of all mankind, from the immediate gift of the Creator.

--William Blackstone

It is a royal libertarian notion, and not a classical liberal ideal, to treat land as state property, for if land did not rightfully belong to the state, how could the state have granted it to favored citizens?
Classical liberals, not royal libertarians, are the ones who deny the state's right to appropriate the earth and allocate it to privileged individuals on favored terms. Classical liberals also who hold the key to abolishing taxation, by suggesting that the community (not the state) charge a user fee to landholders based on the value of the land.

The ultimate user's fee

Classical liberals recognized that exclusive access to land, and especially to more land than one was using, was a privilege that should be paid for, thereby eliminating the need for taxes. It is not a fee for using land, but a fee for the state privilege of denying use of that land to everyone else.
Men did not make the earth.... It is the value of the improvement only, and not the earth itself, that is individual property.... Every proprietor owes to the community a ground rent for the land which he holds.

--Tom Paine, "Agrarian Justice," paragraphs 11 to 15

Another means of silently lessening the inequality of [landed] property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions or property in geometrical progression as they rise.

--Thomas Jefferson

Today's land value tax advocates consider graduated land value tax to be unnecessary and problematic, leading to artificial subdivision (and phony subdivision) of land. The point is that Jefferson, to whom libertarians pay homage, considered land monopoly a great evil and land value tax a remedy, as did many other classical liberals:

Ground rents are a species of revenue which the owner, in many cases, enjoys without any care or attention of his own. Ground rents are, therefore, perhaps a species of revenue which can best bear to have a peculiar tax imposed upon them.

--Adam Smith

Landlords grow richer in their sleep, without working, risking, or economizing. The increase in the value of land, arising as it does from the efforts of an entire community, should belong to the community and not to the individual who might hold title.

--John Stuart Mill

ITT: Shills give up on writing their own posts so they copy and paste other peoples words instead

Socialist Confusions

The classical liberal distinctions between land, labor and capital were greatly confused by socialists, and particularly Marxists, who substituted the fuzzy abstract term, "means of production," for all three factors. They also blurred the distinction between common property and state property, for socialists believed, as royalty also believed, that they were the people.

Today, the confusions between land and capital and between state property and common property are shared by socialists and royal libertarians, and only classical liberals keep these distinctions clearly defined. Yet royal libertarians frequently duck the land issue by charging that it is the classical liberals, not the royal libertarians, who have embraced socialist ideas.

white is a funny term really, originally created by anglos to denigrate other Europeans and now used by marxoid drones to denigrate europeans

The tragedy of the common misunderstanding

In their search for excuses to deny any common right to land, royal libertarians are fond of citing Garrett Hardin's work, "Tragedy of the Commons." Or at least they cite the title, which is all most royal libertarians are familiar with. Hardin is himself an advocate of land value taxation, and has criticized misinterpretations of his work with the lament that "The title of my 1968 paper should have been `The Tragedy of the Unmanaged Commons.'" [Emphasis Hardin's]

Ending excuses for big government

Much of the government spending to which libertarians strenuously object is made necessary by its taxing productivity instead of land values.
The property tax falls mostly on improvements, so less housing is built, giving the government an excuse to build public housing. Profits are taxed, leading to less employment and giving government an excuse to spend money on economic stimulus projects. Family income is taxed to the point that they have difficulty buying a house or sending their children to college, so government institutes subsidized mortgages and student loans.

Even the indirect effects are substantial. Land speculations gone sour chew up inner cities, so poor people turn to crime (if drug selling and prostitution be crimes) and the government gets an excuse to beef up the police state.

Politically connected real estate interests see that they can buy up land in the boondocks for a pittance and then get other taxpayers to build them a superhighway, increasing the value of their holdings by orders of magnitude. With land value tax they would have ultimately paid for their own highway or more likely would not have had it built in the first place.

Even welfare increases do not stay in the hands of welfare recipients, but are quickly greeted by higher rent demands from ghetto landlords. (The War on Poverty did little to end poverty, but it did a lot to enrich absentee owners of poor communities.)

All goes back to the land, and the land owner is enabled to absorb to himself a share of almost every public and every private benefit, however important or however pitiful those benefits may be.

--Winston Churchill

>leftypol bitches about government bailouts
>also bitch about free market
just can't win with them

Geolibertarians

We are libertarians who make the classical liberal distinction between land, labor and capital. We believe in the private possession of land without interference from the state, but in the community collection of land rent to prevent monopolization of land.
We believe that all government activities should at least be limited to those which increase the value of land by more than what the government collects, and that government should be funded entirely from the land value increases it creates.

We oppose direct state monopolization of land as well as state-sanctioned private monopolization of land, and advocate that state and federally held land pay land rent to the communities the same as private land.

We advocate that government be allowed to spend only what is authorized by voter referendum or similar device and that it take for itself the minimum it is authorized to spend. Those who advocate collection of the full rent stipulate that the proceeds be divided among community members on a per-capita or similar basis, for the land, and the rent, belong to the people, not the state.

We condemn the taxation of property improvements, and of all activities, productive, consumptive, or recreational, as invasions by the state into the private affairs of free individuals.

Sup Forums needs to disassociate itself from the alt-right
Progressive (or Egalitarian) Traditionalism is essentially what the Alt-Right should be, if it were a real thing. The current "Alt-Right" is held back by WN/88 fetishism, which in my humble opinion is being used quite well by the media to vilify any good points made by its proponents. What you really want to see in society is less degeneracy - you need Traditionalism. You need Jesus. But you also want your state to be the most advanced, so you must also accept the "progressive" label, because then it blurs the lines when the media says "all these people want to live in the stone age!". It separates "Traditionalism" from being the accepted opposition to "Progressivism".

No other georgist here?