DNA Passports/ID card

Hiya Sup Forums femanon here,

What do you think about handing your DNA over to be tested and signing up for DNA cards?

I'm thinking of children, but want to ensure the bloodline is as pure as possible.

I'm willing to pay a lot of money for the best sperm and dont have a problem with IVF, i'm already freezing my eggs so i can concentrate on my career while i'm still young.

What are your thought on having your sperm and DNA tested ? We do it with cattle, horses, dogs, why not for our children?

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanarchives
youtube.com/watch?v=BpzVFdDeWyo
youtube.com/watch?v=w5ToctbuBtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits or gtfo.

It's pretty popular on Sup Forums, but it costs a hefty 100 dollars. If you want to have pure white babies why not? Also which one are you

left or right? I'm leaning right

/this

also, Tits of GTFO.

How about we do a trial, I cum in your mouth and you tell me whether you like the taste or not?

T H I S
H
I
S

neither u fucking newfag sets been around for years
4chanarchives dot cu dot cc/board/b/thread/711572931

>falling for the IVF meme
top kek, reality will hit you hard

>anglo saxon
>welsh (shipwreckd from france in 1600's), and northern english
>green eyes, dark brown hair (was blond as a kid)
>descended from angry military general who kicked napoleon's butt
>150 years of the hardest work turning bush into farms
>can carry 75% of my body weight all day over mountains
>bench press 150% of body weight

Do you want my genetic material?

youtube.com/watch?v=BpzVFdDeWyo

youtube.com/watch?v=w5ToctbuBtc

>femanon here
booooh boooohhh

sage

Only if I can direct deposit

you wish
It a meme, we call it science?

I'm not the expert, i dont know what is the best sperm to use to give my child the best possible opportunities.

Still have the one my grandfather gave me

2 > 4 > 3 > 1

SHOW ME YOUR TITS YOU RANCID WHORE

>i'm already freezing my eggs

Over 30 expired goods detected.

>while i'm still young

That ship has sailed.

holly shit thats cool

Ahnenpass?

No, you don't understand. IVF does not guarantee that the pregnancy will result in a healthy child or even guarantee successful fertilization. All it does is increase the chances beyond what is naturally normal.

At 30yo the chances of success of fertilization in vitro is 50%, by 35 it drops to 5%. Also it is far from cheap. One the NHS, the waiting list is about 2 years to get funding and you can still get declined at any point. If it fails, you must start the process again. Privately it costs about 9k a pop. Meaning if the batch you provided fails to take, you have to pay again. Bear in mind the years keep rolling while you go through each attempt, decreasing the chances of success. IVF and PGD are literally "last chance" options, not equal alternatives to natural conceptions.

Sure you can be one of the lucky ones, but don't come back crying when you get BTFO because you believed IVF is the go-to answer. Alternatively, you can always go for a surrogate but it is illegal in the UK and aboard it can cost up to 50k+ and you're counting on the surrogate mother not going mental from all the hormone treatment and deciding to keep your baby in the end (which does happen).

1. TITS OR GTFO

>so I can concentrate on my career
You're a still selfish cunt who is seeking validation, then. Just become a leftist, it's easier.

3. If you have to consult DNA to determine if someone is part nigger, they're probably part nigger.

>giving the government your genetic information

I would demolish that girl on the right jesus christ

>I'm not the expert, i dont know what is the best sperm to use to give my child the best possible opportunities.
IMO the ebst way to go about it would be to get sperm from an intelligent, sociable and successfull guy.

Maybe in 2 decades we can do better than that.

it was used to identify people of pure aryan lineage in nazi germany. unfortunately the poster is a half breed nigger since his mom fucked a somali

Because it would happen to what happened to university degrees.

>Everybody wants their high IQ, attractive, autistic kid.

In a generation those traits will be worthless since they will be oversupplied.

I understand you my son.

She is asking for it to be honest.

>femano..
TITS OR GTFO!

>high IQ
>oversupplied
Pick one.

The girl on the right has the body and posture of a ballerina so I'm going with her.

>those girls
Just how I like my women. In the fucking kitchen.

Also purple skirt would be first up for a gallop on the pink pony.

Just give me your contact info

>tfw 55% Irish, 40% Scandinavian and 5% Italian
>literally whiter DNA than most of the wannabe Aryan Odin master race faggots on here
>tfw I get mistaken for a shitskin or a half shitskin almost everyday

feels bad man.jpg

>i'm already freezing my eggs so i can concentrate on my career while i'm still young.

Totally degenerate. If you think you can plan your life like this you are completely wrong. And having kids is not a right nor a puppy, it's a responsability.

A kid raised intentionally without father is going to be probably a disaster. Don't be selfish.

>Giving sperm to a degenerate mother.

No thanks.

>Sup Forums femanon here
(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) etc.

Not if you every women gets impregnated with high IQ semen.

>Also purple skirt would be first up for a gallop on the pink pony.

She would also be my first choice.

>55% potato nigger, 40% fjord nigger, 5% spaghetti nigger
>gets 'mistaken' for shitskin

if the shoe fits.

LMAO this.

Literally never heard a girl under 30 talk about 'freezing her eggs'. Obvious bait is obvious.

Red skirt is obviously the most crazy, and therefore is best lay.

Doubtful if any of the, are wife material.