Well guys, what do I say back to this dude? Apparently 9/10 conservatives are white and grew up privileged

Well guys, what do I say back to this dude? Apparently 9/10 conservatives are white and grew up privileged...

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
usccb.org/issues-and-action/marriage-and-family/children/children.cfm
scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2012/11/27/correlation-and-causation-single-mothers-and-violent-crime/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/26/black-single-mothers-biggest-impediment_n_3818824.html
brookings.edu/opinions/three-simple-rules-poor-teens-should-follow-to-join-the-middle-class/
unlockthecode.blogspot.com/2011/05/black-babies-are-more-advanced.html?m=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/976610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you wasting your time arguing with communist trash? Crack his skull open, piss on his corpse, then go about your day.

Statistics that show otherwise, IE majority of white wimminz and 1/3 of hispanics voted Trump

Post election statistics showcasing how tons of poor and "uneducated" whites voted for Trump.

I posted a picture showing IQ of countries worldwide including Africa and this is what he said...what the fuck

He thinks African blacks are a different race or that race doesn't have anything to do with IQ. Either way he's a fucking idiot.

>white women are privileged
>1/3 of Hispanics is about a tenth of conservatives
checks out

"The weak should fear the strong"

>we're not Republicans because we're not white

Hmmm

I don't understand Sup Forums, how are conservatives supposed to be poor non-college educated rednecks and at the same time rich privileged people?
Libshits call conservatives rednecks one second and the next they call them rich privileged people.
How does that work?

>9/10 CONSERVATIVES ARE WHITE MEN
>60% of white women voted Trump
>30% of black men voted Trump
>20% of black women voted Trump

hmmmm

>Conservatives grow up with a decent childhood with good parents

oh no, please don't insult us so....

Sour grapes. He basically wants to punish everyone with progressivism because someone exists that's better off than him.

Damn these people are going off on me...I am alone in the monkeys den.

I don't even know what this girls point is

>conservatives grow up in good families with responsible parents that raise their children well
>liberals grow up in fucked up environments and come out deranged and delusional
Sounds about right.

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
African blacks have higher achievement rates than native American blacks.

I would argue that using the Bell Curve is too generous.

does bad luck prevent generations and generations of "lower" class people from being successful?
doubtful.
yet they are constantly told by the dems that they don't need to man-up and work hard. that hand-outs are good, to just keep voting democrat!! Yet here they are generation after generation, poor and destitute and borderline retarded.

I told this guy that my family did well because we saved money and were frugal when we didn't have much and said that black communities would be better off without buying the latest iPhones and Jordan sneakers, merely using these as an example of popular materialistic posesssions.

Studies show that kids that have two parents are far more likely to succeed regardless of race or sex.
It just goes to show that having parents who give a shit about their kids can actually raise productive adults. the reason that minorities have significantly higher rates of poverty and crime is that minorities have higher single motherhood rates.
usccb.org/issues-and-action/marriage-and-family/children/children.cfm
scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2012/11/27/correlation-and-causation-single-mothers-and-violent-crime/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/26/black-single-mothers-biggest-impediment_n_3818824.html
brookings.edu/opinions/three-simple-rules-poor-teens-should-follow-to-join-the-middle-class/

Who the fuck knows, rainbowpop flag

I'm white and grew up poor. Most of the same people in my boat are conservative - all the whites I knew that were liberal grew up privileged.

But I thought conservatives were all poor, inbred trailer trash?

Holy shit thanks man this is a great article.

Post a link so I can meme 'em

Link him to this guy

No it isn't its because they're black and dumb. Get over it

I thought all conservatives were poor hillbilly rednecks? Surely they can't be privileged if they can't even spell their own name.

>9 times out of ten
>9 out of ten
>not 9 out of 10
>or nine out of ten
>9/ten

I would but I don't want Sup Forums knowing my identity..

Ahh that's a good point. Do you have discord? You could send me a quick link there and we delete the chatroom afterwards or I give you my number there and you give there for the most security

ah trump supporters are simultaneously poor rednecks and rich white demons

democrats are finished and bankrupt

Then you would know his identity and you would snitch him.

Barnie fags are bankrupt and finished. Hilarry part ain't.

He says people of color but what he really means is black people and hispanic people. Asians and Indians who immigrate to the US do pretty well for themselves, because their conservative cultures encourage a frugality that isn't seen among blacks (who waste all their fucking money on consumer goods) or hispanics (who send all their money back to their families).

hillary is finished and probably will soon die of whatever foul illness she hid unsuccessfully throughout the election

>bad luck
Random chance is racist!

I don't have discord besides, the argument is fizzled out now and the nogs aren't replying anymore.

Just the fact the guy said 9/10 conservatives were well off white males reallly got my noggin joggin. The delusion is real among leftists and I just wanted to show you guys that it appears to be getting worse and worse as the years go by.
If trump wins in 2020 it's going to be even crazier

Post a pixture of West Virginia.

Ask him why we should keep importing people who aren't white if they wind poor and wanting to change everything white people built in order to sustain them? Tell him that, using his own statistics, in order to be a successful country like the one the founders envisioned, America needs to be at least 90% white. Then explain to him that the founders did explicitly envision a white country and show him the naturalization acts of 1790 and 1795. Explain to him how up until 1965 when the treasonous Hart-Cellar act was passed after no vote by the people and lies about the consequences from their government, the united states was 90% white and free from all the bullshit he's complaining about. Then thank him for making the case for white nationalism and link him to counter-currents.com and some Dr. Pierce videos.

>conservatives are redneck retards
>conservatives are well off white people with good families.
Lefties need to get their story strait.
The conservative he described in an ideal, and he should be striving for that.
Can't stand this shit. I'm gonna rant.
You want to talk to me about bad luck?
All you have to do is work hard because you're brown or a woman or whatever, and people will literally pay your way through college and hire you right away, meanwhile, I'm a white guy who went to an all brown high school, right next to all these complainers, literally worked hard to get into college, worked through college to leave with as little debt as possible, still have debt, and have had no luck finding a job in the last few months because I have no connections either, and I know my application gets devalued everyfuckingtime I check "white" on the race box. And I'm still not bitching about it, that's just life.
Here's a fucking red pill, people who are consistently in poverty do not have work ethic, and cultures that are consistently in poverty do not have work ethic.
Everybody deals with different shit. Every single person on the earth has a different problem. You can't assume I "haven't endured hardships based on my mentality" because of my fucking skin color.
Besides, this motherfucker can't even accurately describe the conservative ideology.
And actual data doesn't support what he says, even a little bit.
Fucking commie scum. Cleanse them all.

Tell her that racism is a Humanist and Communist concept and that there's no place for it for you as a Christian. That racism was a term employed by the communists to Genocide many peoples, 12-20 million Christians included. People are separate races and as such have slightly different qualities and their cultures are racial creations. Black people have shit culture because they're descended from savage tribespeople.

Here's another good response..told him that black people are in positions of power and linked him a video of Morgan freeman telling Don Lemon that race and wealth are not linked, calling it "bullshit"

Do all black people in America think like this?

Blacks and hispanics are democrats because that's who gives them the most free benefits. If conservatives started throwing gibs out like candy, minorities would move to the right.

He's literally justifying buying 200 dollar shoes when you are in poverty.

Pretty easy to debate, just point out how he's making excuses and not actually countering your argument.

Grew up poor as fuck in a ghetto town raised by a single mom who was a "god loves all races" hippy. I got redpilled fucking fast growing up in a 50 % black area.

Oh we were so poor we ate spam and countless cups of 19 cent ramen and bar s hot dogs.

Whoever told you that is dumb as fuck. Every white guy I know from that neighborhood who didn't go full wigger is Redpill led as fuck.

Liberalism is literally the purview of the upper classes and the gibsmedats. No middle or working class.

Just say you have black friends.

He thinks IQ isn't heritable. This is where you post a twin study or something showing that it is.

Okay last one for me to post unless they actually reply. I showed this guy statistics about %52 of murders being committed by black people and this was his response.

They seem to had stopped replying, guess they had to run to stores to buy Steel Reserve and blunt wraps for the night.

More excuses, he's not even debating you he just keep moving the goal posts. You've already proven blacks can pull themselves out of poverty with determination and his argument is that there are still poor black people so that means you are wrong kek.

Debating people like this is easy, just simplify their arguments to point out how they are wrong. Socioeconomic struggles is nothing but an excuse.

Minorities are just voting for their best interests for themselves while Libs are siding with them cuz of 'muh white privilege'. Conservatives aren't "privileged white males", they're voting for their own peoples' best interests. It's that simple.

tl;dr Non-whites are anti-conservative because it's not in their best interest and they'll lose all their apologeticism, gibsmedats & welfare. White liberals are brainwashed cucks who think they're 'privileged' and as a result become masochistic and worship POC.

Conservatives are whites simply for their own group's best interests.

Also ask him why Cubans vote conservative when they have come from harder struggles than any modern black America has faced. Point out a good bit of Cubans are black but have accomplished more than black americans.

does this cuck not realize the reason why "whites filled up more black prisons" is cuz whites have a larger population

blacks are only 13% of the pop. and commit half of fucking serious crimes in america
what point was he trying to make?

There's truth to this about libs.

Every single rich liberal I know likes to try to act like they have struggled or been poor, or at the very least decry privilege. Couch surfing, crash pads antifa...all rich kids play acting as the poor and oppressed. It is sickening.

>White people commit more crimes

We commit close to the same amount of crime while being 62% of the population while blacks are only 12%. So no, on average blacks are more likely to be criminals. I give him props for admitting blacks commit murders more though, not completely blind to truth.

>everything that I didn't get is because of bad luck

You should tell this nigger he's a fucking retard. Can't fix stupid.

Also i was accused of "whitesplaining"

Called him on his bullshit and this is what I got back

everything liberals say is projection.

Pretty sure this guy is a rich upper middle class faggot living off rich parents in a huge mansion.

All this shit he's putting on you is his own guilt.

>Use this to fuck with his mind, see how far you can exploit his guilt

The entirety of lefty arguments is Pathos, don't forget

>JumpAgainstTrump
Top kek, that's great

>whitesplaining
>being white and saying things i don't like

accuse them of nignoring uncomfortable truths

you can't argue against that, you lost OP.

>nignoring

just call him a nigger faggot

OH SHIT one of them replied.

What do I say now Sup Forums??

Is dis nigger serious? Black children maturing faster is not a positive point. White kids taking longer to develop implies they have more development aka higher IQ.

Here's the link he provided. Apparently black children are smarter...faster?

unlockthecode.blogspot.com/2011/05/black-babies-are-more-advanced.html?m=1

Tell him it looks like black brain development regresses as they age

>9/10 conservatives are poor redneck retards with abusive parents
>9/10 conservatives are rich privileged successful people with a great upbringing
One of these days they really are going to have to make up their minds.

Damn I really hate some of these nogs

That's a clear example of blacksplaining.

This.

bumping this

Yeah I used that argument against him. Going to see how he takes it, most likely won't be good and resulting in "da white man trying to make us look dumb"

>nignoring

Stop arguing bullshit you're getting led around in circles and only digging yourself deeper into shit. Argue only concrete things and don't let them nignore the facts

Because the meth addict toothless trailer trash making $7.25 an hour is super privileged right? And the whole white privilege thing doesn't make sense when you consider that some states are 90% white. Even the few minorities in these states are often concentrated in urban areas. If you live in a town of 1000 people and 20 of them aren't white then there's fucking nobody for you to be privileged over.

Tell him your a georgist and that the only privileged class is land lords

I welcome any research in this are. But precociousness isn't necessarily linked to final intelligence. I think girls develop faster than boys too. Most animals are much more precocious than humans, but our mental faculties develop for longer.
Don't say this, but what he says accords with accounts I've heard from teachers; black kids tend to be more outgoing and confident at an early age; let's just say it usually doesn't translate to much beyond that though.

Kek, lots of chicanos are liberal because of the gibs me that mentality, but talk about their beliefs and you will notice how they are more conservative leaning.

Bitch you know that in your case is true so shut up

Do I go full racist or what?

Someone disproves the idea in the very first comment (likely a Sup Forumsack from 6 years ago).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/976610

"we are poor cuz of bad luck!" holy shit that is retarded.

For context in a previous comment I said Africa had great resources and potential that we should be trying to take advantage of and progress if only the Africans would let us.

>White women are white men

HOLY SHIT WHITE PEOPLE CANT DANCE

BLACK SUPERIORITY CONFIRMED

>arguing on Facebook
Kek, why?

just say whateva cunt
fucking hell arguing with people over this autistic shit is so dumb

you're not allowed to generalise black people but it's ok for him to do so to describe conservatives as 90% privileged white males.

This is what you're arguing with

But we've acknowledged already that blacks develop motor skills earlier and better than whites.

If black people are smarter, why did sub-Saharan Africans never experience a renaissance period or golden age like literally every other civilization on earth has?

>If you're gentical more intellectual than a people, you should be to atleast dance better than them with ease.

quads checked

If you do go full racist then argue the greater IQ's if every other race relative to blacks logically and be sure to differentiate between Congolese blacks and Northern African blacks.

Basically start by producing evidence that risk takers are more intelligent than non-risk takers and that even moving north from Africa in search of better resources was a huge risk to begin with.
Then go on to explain that Neanderthals were more intelligent than homo sapiens (providing evidence of course) and that the interbreeding of the migratory sapiens and the neanderthals lead to greater intelligence amongst the migratory sapiens.
Then explain that the different environment of Europe favoured intelligence as a factor for breeding because in order to survive the harsh winters and reap the rewards of the summer the Europeans needed to be intelligent enough to plan ahead.

If you're going to go full racial realist do it logically and explain your reasoning clearly. Again it's important to emphasize stuff like the difference between north Africans and Congolese Africans when he tries to bring up African civilisations in defence (there have been no successful Congolese African civilisations, ever.) and that whites aren't necessarily superior because Asians are very intelligent on average for similar reasons.
If you do this right he won't have anywhere to stand.

Holy shit which one of you bastards posted this and how did you find where I was arguing on?

Newborn animals have faster brain development than newborn humans because it's necessary for them to carry out survival instincts... doesn't mean that they're any more intelligent when they reach adulthood. These are precocial species, they reach adulthood quickly but are very simplistic. They don't have higher mental capabilities and have no ability to learn from their environment.

On the other hand, altricial species are helpless when they are born, and develop much more slowly. Slower brain development means that the species requires more complex cognitive reasoning, and relies on learning its environment not through instinct. That's the price of being an altricial species - an ultimately greater mental ability which takes time to mature and foster.

Of course, the level of precocial development is not (very) significant between the black vs white children brain development, but certainly doesn't help his case.

This is good stuff, thanks user I'm going to try and engage this argument if the opportunity arises. Currently he is set on motor skills being superior and that Africa was once a great continent. Before colonialism, of course

Ah yes, when I think of really really clever people, they're the ones that can dance well.
I bet if Stephen Hawking wasn't in that wheelchair he'd be bodypoppin like a motherfucker.

Oh shit we got another contender..

Where are they getting these fucking claims from? I thought Africa was RICH in resources

>nignoring

Forgot pic

Go to his house with a gun and gas can and if he insists he or anyone else has some right to what you ancestors sweated, and bled, killed and died for, kill him and his entire family.