Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdzrgJA_iWA
youtu.be/0I71VX5RyGA
youtube.com/watch?v=1eV76ArgEFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering Japan and Germany were allies, not weird at all, retard

why be mean

it's just autistic basement dwellers from Sup Forums

It's not weird at all in the grand scheme of things, just a shift back towards normalcy. What was weird was the sheer decadence of the past 60 years.

>how fucking weird is 2017?
Animu and nazism/japanese imperialism has a long history desu

Have some pro-Jap anti-Burger animu from the 1940s
youtube.com/watch?v=VdzrgJA_iWA

>d-dont spread your evil views via anime, goy

It's nothing new.

What evil views? Marxist shit; feminine looking guys turning millennials into faggots, kiddy fucking shit and a guy who turns into a girl?

Yeah, I bet the Marxist Jews are very afraid of anime.

Watching anime and cartoons is retarded and childish. I wouldn't even let my kids watch that shit.

Don't forget Italy.

youtu.be/0I71VX5RyGA

I hope one day the japs will go full military statism again and create Nazi propaganda videos for us to jack off too.

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

>I hope one day the japs will go full military statism again and create Nazi propaganda videos for us to jack off too.

Already happening, one of the best selling animu this season is pro-German Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=1eV76ArgEFc

Well girls wont do anime shit, men do it better
now source

It truly is a brave new world out there

Animu with strangely conservative or militant themes are pretty common.

Say whatever you want about anime, but it has a much more positive, non-Jew message than 99% of western media.

>anime is the reason millennials are fags
Surely it has nothing to do with the "It's OK to be gay" mentality that has been shoved down their throats by (((Hollywood))) and their Libshit boomer parents. That would be quacking crazy.

True

Best animu of all time btw

This is something I've noticed too but it's probably just a result of conservative Japanese culture.

>men want to provide for women
>women want to support men
>homosexuality is considered either bad/weird or nothing more than a fetish
>discrimination is normal

Aside from the weird shit, the inherent moral lessons within most anime are pretty traditional and wholesome. It's a nice change from every couple being mixed race or gay, no children, etc, etc.

Link me to that trailer famalamadingdong.

anime may be pretty degenerate but at least it hold to traditional gender ideals at a consistent rate compared to most western media.

And it's encouraged millions of young men to ignore roasties because they only want virgins who are nice to them.

Thank you japan for saving the west even after all we did to you.

roasties gunna wake up en-masse very soon and no white males paying for their liberation and islam knocking at the door to rape them.

Either they give up womens rights or they come begging.

Hitler didn't fight the banks at all.

>homosexuality is considered either bad/weird or nothing more than a fetish
Gays in anime are always written as a joke and are at the buttend of all humour

Lesbians in anime aren't really treated like a joke though.

You rarely ever see serious plots in animu revolving around faggots but there's tons of serious plots and stories revolving around dykes

Yeah pretty much.

There's no political reason for degeneracy in anime though

That man did literally nothing wrong

The origin of homesexuals and transsexuals are mental and sexual diseases. They aren't inluences by anything other than that. Only contact with infected homosexuals can make you gay