lol

how do you make memes?

what do you use?

where are the templates for the popular ones, i can make somei like

spurdo
mercent
polandball
sheeeeit

Does anyone have the one with woman drowning in sea of left ideology, and a man depicting roman statue is saving her bringing science and reason with him? I saw it once and never more, and wasn't able to google it.

kek'd and check'd

Never gets old

>you need to go back

shill squad has arrived

>no dat boi
I am disappoint

I got diamonds looking at that, thx. Saved.

You like Deus Vult memes?

np greatest ally

Anyone have the one where Europe was in Africa making it nice, then the blacks said we have to leave and when we did it turned to shit?

polandball or sheeeeeit i dont know but i dont have it anymore.

>red nigger
>naked in public
why are shill memes so awfull

>someone made that cartoon

You know, you'd think anyone coming up with this would realize that it's not a good joke, it just shows that they completely don't understand what goes on here.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWXJyYAO470&t=1s

kek

aren't you forgetting someone user? you havnt forgot.. have you?

Wrong flag though.

Delet this, it's just not factually accurate. Niggers as a percentage of the population has been constant for over a hundred years, and they're mostly in the South.

After slavery ended, the nigs generally just stayed right where they were before, working on the same plantations. Most of the country is pretty much nigger free, and then down in the south you find a bunch of places that are 30-50% black.

That's why lefties suck off blacks so much, because there are basically zero where they live and anywhere near. All the niggers live down south, where coincidentally all the racists are.

My all time favorite.

>mfw its true

Don't be retard, miscegenation is at the highest it's ever been in history and white birthrates are dropping all over the world

Shit's fucked

Fuckin this guy again.
Posted the exact same images the other day.

heuhbeehehe lookb at my memes goys *snorts* r u triggered nazis heheuefheuh goygoygoygoy

Smh desu senpai

It wouldn't be annoying if they were at least funny, they are fucking terrible though and the creator should feel bad

Lmao best one yet

DELET THIS

What if it's just that grills don't like guys that are into politics?
We all know that 99% of women are politically illiterate.

Dahnald. I made a couple of new friends.

They're called the Bogdahnoffs, Dahnald. They will surely prove to be instrumental in obtaining the fabled Galactigates, and in training Bahrron as my apprentice.

Unfortunately, they don't seem to be very forthcoming about themselves, Dahnald. I was wondering if one of your big guys in intel could give me a quick rundown.

Thanks sempai.

>The apex of the redemption arc, where Ted saves the election

youtube.com/watch?v=71ib3N2MWRQ

whats the rundown on these guys? can you give it to me quick

the issue ive had with the past couple of girls ive dated are they always try and talk politics and I can only be dismissive of it for so long without outright lying about my beliefs. then at that point I realize its not worth going forward with them.

wait, so thats satire?

I unironically consider anyone with brown eyes to not be white, so...have at it.

you want a speedy summary?

>what do you use?

I edit files in notepad

why dont you give me the whole enchilada?