Trump's allegations against Obama are win-win

Here's how it plays out, in either case:
>SCENARIO 'A': Trump has evidence Obama sought wiretaps through a FISA court, and Obama was lying. This proves the media and Dems are guilty of political overreach.
>SCENARIO 'B': There were no requests, thus proving that Obama didn't suspect Trump of ties to the Russians, and he's been lying. This proves the media and Dems have been lying to smear Trump.
inb4 shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ShitLibs are on suicide watch. They know their time is almost up.

Sure, what ever helps you ignore the fact you have an incompetent leader

Scenario B doesn't make sense. One could suggest that they thought evidence existed but that they also thought it would be a bad political move to try and spy on him to find it.

>H-h-he just blundered into the job
Whatever helps you ignore the fact the global left is on suicide watch because Trump won.

Trump obviously heard about the wiretapping "news" from breitbart and now his team is scrambling to save face

>they didn't pursue a traitor spy in the opposition party because it might be "a bad political move" to win the election and prevent a Russian agent getting the launch codes
Please neck yourself

Hyper Dimensional Kriegspiel

>H-h-he's Bannon's puppet who does only what Bannon tells him
>He tweeted something he heard from Bannon's website and Bannon didnt stop him
pick one

It happened faggot. There were 2 FISA requests. 1 rejected in June. A second approved in Oct.

Everyone knows that Obama is a serial wiretapper so he's fucked either way,

The media spent last year telling us about how something was amiss at Trump tower and Obama was concerned and intelligence discovered a secret Russian server, etc.

the mental gymnastics you trumplets have to go through to justify and turn this around is fucking hilarious

>There were no requests
We already know for a fact that there were two requests. The only thing in question is whether or not Obama personally requested them. We can be sure that he at least knew and that at some point Hillary got leaked intel related to it.

The third scenario that happens in all cases is that they investigated him already and found no wrong doing so this whole muh russia thing is dead in the water.

>muh "mental gymnastics"
I'm pretty sure that's called "actually bothering to use your brain". I would be surprised that leftists don't possess this ability, but then again, leftists can't be bothered to do anything.

Not really. As more information emerges and the pieces come together, all signs point to the Democrats being a bunch of skeevy mother fuckers.

Man you people are dense.

Scenario C:
>The FBI sought the wiretaps as part of their own investigation because they suspected Trump of Russian ties

You people don't seem to get that the FISA applications and the entire investigation were run by the FBI and CIA independent of the white house.

Then there's stupid shit like this
>CIA and FBI investigate Trump server corresponding with Russian bank server
>Find nothing
>Send intelligence report to white house that they found nothing
>GUYS THAT PROVES OBAMA IS BEHIND IT ALL

Wire tapping
>There is no proof

Russia
>There must be something there

SCENARIO 'C': It was a lawful wiretap and Trump is running his mouth off again trying to deflect.

Can anyone post the original web-m of captain america hitting that lefty ?

>You people don't seem to get that the FISA applications and the entire investigation were run by the FBI and CIA independent of the white house.

Which makes the June tarmac meeting with Lynch & Slick Willy all the more interesting

if they did wiretap him that means they have something on him otherwise they wouldn't be able to wiretap.

If they didn't wiretap Trump is falsely accusing Obama and also a liar

Either way Trump is fucked.
He just can't keep his big mouth shut.

Or they're criminals and wire tapped him without anything

Proof?

Hahahahahaha found the shill!! How much they pay u?

Right wingers are completely disconnected from reality.

1) If trump is tapped then this means the left his dirt on him like you wouldn't believe

2) Trump shot the gun and made a false claim and will backfire

Either way, the one fucked is Trump. And it baffles me how many of you fail to catch this.

I think it might serve as a good enough pretense to purge DC of executive Obama appointees, too.

>the left his dirt on him like you wouldn't believe
>they still lost the election
ok

>The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

Ah the classic trump double bind, can trump ever stop winning?

>FBI applied for a FISA to monitor a Trump server communicating with a Russian bank
>Then somehow Sup Forums jumps to the conclusion that Obama ordered the FBI to wiretap Trump's phones

Enjoy the EU and irrelevant politicians

Yes, the government under Obama has never conducted warrantless surveillance.

Depends on when he was tapped. Probably after the election. Either way, it's a lose lose for Trump.

I wanted to make a snarky comment about your leader but you guys are so irrelevant that I've never heard of him.

first of all, numerous left wing news sources have been reporting the wiretaps occurred. Since they thought it would be damaging to trump I'm guessing they had some real evidence of wiretaps.

So the wiretaps happened. See pic related.

Secondly, Trump was exonerated from Muh Russia by the FBI. pure nonsense.

the only question here is did Obama break the law by wiretapping Trump tower. Just the fact that we know about it (FISA intel should be IMMEDIATELY DELETED if no wrongdoing found) suggests that there was some illegality.

It also looks like Obama had 5 or 6 federal departments investigating his political opponents. This is far larger than watergate.

forgot pic

Potatoes.

>NSA conducted dragnet surveillance
>Somehow this proves Obama ordered wiretapping of Trump's phone

Do you get tired, jumping to all these conclusions?

>FBI obtained a FISA to conduct electronic surveillance of a particular computer server
>Sup Forums believes this is the same as wiretapping someone's phone

Go ahead and point out my post that states that. I'll wait.

Guys I really get the tingles.

I can feel the tension in the air. This is the last hold of the corrupted ones. Their individuals are scattering, like roaches they sense the danger that is coming towards them. While some stand there in waiting fear twisting their feelers into the cool night air, some are already starting to move away from this unsetteling feeling.

Meanwhile a few kilometers away, some roaches made first contact with the purge. The harbinger of the purge manifests itself as a glowing light illuminating every dark corner in this rocky roach territory.

The roaches had come too close to something they always laughed off as irrelevant. They felt allmighty when seemingly nobody could ever possibly stop them. They had it all planed out, like clever roaches. They thought of all the possibilities. But there is always this other possibility. This thing, that nobody expects. It starts off somewhere, maybe simultanously.
They couldn't really tell where it came from, in their arrogance they thought they could predict everything, but they couldn't explain this.

First it felt like a slight tingling. They sensed that something was slightly off. When the air got warmer and that ozone smell molecules attached to their feelers it struck them.

It was coming for them, and it was coming fast. Some of the higher up roaches started to order the lesser ones to defend them. It lies in their obvious nature, that not even a tenth of them were scared enough by their own kin to withstand that primal fear, that came from the sensation of whatever was coming for them. The ones that actually were left behind to fight it, didn't just get annihilated instantly but instead were engulfed by this massive wave of light followed by the purge. The purge slowly penetrated their bodies and ate their rotten cores away. In that state they were too overwhelmed by the force of that light to understand the pain they were feeling.

Run to the hills, run for your lives...

thought this was an Italian at first

>>FBI applied for a FISA to monitor a Trump server communicating with a Russian bank

WOO WOO WOO

Hey douchebag its the FAKE NEWS police, you're not shilling FAKE NEWS are you?

How do you go from
>the FBI applied for a warrant...to monitor four members of the Trump team
to
>>FBI applied for a FISA to monitor a Trump server

That's a bit of a contradiction isn't it?

So in scenario C why was the first FISA request submitted in June and why did it get denied and who requested it, if the issues of the Russian bank did not come until later?

They requested the first time in June a few weeks after unofficially winning the Republican nomination.

They got the request to pass in October a month before the election. It's been about 5 months since and they found have no direct evidence or ability to connect him to any wrongdoing.

You know what's something legitimately good about the Patriot Act? It updated criminal surveillance laws so they'd actually be compatible with cellphones and the Internet. There's also a provision that allows you to monitor individuals, no matter what electronic method they're using, instead of getting separate warrants for each communication method. Furthermore, I know this may be hard to believe, different government agencies have actually abused the very "liberal" provisions of the Patriot Act. So when surveillance happens to the sitting president's political enemy, it does raise questions.

I just don't like where this is going. This is neo-stalinist bullshit.

If Obama wins this we'll be made to suffer even worse than the last 8 years.

I think you have poor reading comprehension.

Two FISA applications were made. The first FISA was to surveil 4 members of the Trump team. This FISA was denied.

The second FISA was to surveil the Trump server communicating with a Russian bank server. This FISA was approved. See

>1) If trump is tapped then this means the left his dirt on him like you wouldn't believe

>if someone got tapped then there is DEFINITELY something that can be used against them

That isn't a logical necessity. Do wiretaps provide damning evidence in 100% of cases? I shouldn't believe so.

And as another user pointed out - If this sensitive information WAS gotten from the wiretap like you say, why wouldn't it have been used to damage Trump before Nov 8th?

>So in scenario C why was the first FISA request submitted in June
Because that's when the FBI decided to submit it. I don't know their internal reasons.

>and why did it get denied
It was deemed too general.

>and who requested it
The FBI

>the FBI did investigate but concluded the communications were innocuous

poor reading comprehension, he says. that doesnt sound like a payload of dirt to me

>SCENARIO 'C': It is illegal for presidents to wiretap people and has been for years.

Top kek

Stupid goiym, can't you see, whites and republicans need to hang from trees

What exactly are you pointing out? At no point did did I comment on the conclusions of the FISA.

You start this by claiming there's a contradiction between the FBI applying for a FISA to surveil 4 members of Trump's team and the FBi applying for a FISA to monitor a server.

I explain that both are true, that the first FISA was denied and the second one approved.

What are you missing here?

>The FBI sought the wiretaps as part of their own investigation
>still implying Obama didn't specifically request any action be taken, as CinC, while spouting off like a town crier about "THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING! THE RUSSIANS = TRUMP!"
So it's still scenario B, not C. You're imagining a world where the heads of Federal departments act unilaterally, without the president's knowledge or approval. That's a very charming, naive view of how Washington works.

>you're imagining a world where the heads of Federal departments act unilaterally, without the president's knowledge or approval. That's a very charming, naive view of how Washington works.

Kissinger ran the CIA, and the FBI/CIA ran without presidential approval. Of course that was to avoid impeachment and dealt with toppling nations instead of revealing the obvious.

It would if still full of corrupt Obama nigglets.

scenario C: old man trump is finally losing his mind. nothing happens except everybody laughing at crazy man trump.

kek, "incompetent" is the best you can come up with against a man who rolled the media and both political parties

dems are done

>it was deemed too general

No, it mentioned trump by name

heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/

Except there's evidence. This isn't like the Russia allegations where there's no proof whatsoever.
You shills really need to regroup and think of a better argument.

Liberal media can't deny it because they literaly reported it.

youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0

>Kissinger
Was part of the white house, reported to the president -- a notorious micromanager -- daily. Was even heavily involved in the president's personal life. That's the worst example if you want to argue that things go on, unilaterally, outside the president's awareness or control. Especially something with as much potential blowback as "wire-tapping opponents during a presidential election". Remember Watergate?

There is no way the FBI wouldn't have briefed the white house or one of his cabinet officials on a wiretap of a Republican candidate. Especially not while the president was running around collecting and disseminating leaks on that opponent.

You are an idiot and probably fuck your mother. Here's the real win-win, meaning we win both ways:
>HAPPENING 'A': Obama illegally wiretapped Trump
>HAPPENING 'B': Trump illegally made up a lie about Obama illegally wiretapped Trump.
This is a forced happening, the seriousness of Trump's allegations absolutely demands they are investigated. If they are true a shitstorm around Obama follows, but if they are false Trump is going to get fucked for making up a lie about someone else having committed a high crime. Trump cannot possibly back down now and try to weasel out of it, he made a concrete and serious claim about an idividual. The pathological liar always ends up collapsing in their web of lies, and this is what is happening to Trump.

Also deck 'em.

> because FISA courts require super strong proof and stuff

Are you even trying, ShareBlue?

>82 DIE-MEN-CHUNNEL CHUTES & LADDERS
this is the right kind of thinking.
shadilay.

>FISA courts require super strong proof and stuff
Isn't their record something like 4 requests denied out of 1024? FISA is basically a kangaroo court for the executive branch, and yet they STILL told Obama he couldn't wiretap Trump.

They do have a crazy high issue rate, but that may have to do more with the process of how things get to them. If it works it's way up? It's more likely than not, legit. If if works it's way down? Who knows?

Foreign aid is about to run dry to you and every other European globalist regime.
Trump is reforming the corrupt mess out of politics and it will result in blood shed, our side has the cops and military/every veteran or patriot alive. You have three letter agencies with sui wearing pen pushers, and multI hair colored bimbos, oh and numales....

You should be very scared.

and who ordered the FBI to submit a FISA request?

and my favorite part that nobody talks about is the beardy shitlib in the lower left going frothing mad lmfao

>Trump is reforming the corrupt mess out of politics and it will result in blood shed, our side has the cops and military/every veteran or patriot alive.

this man is as delusional as our president*
*see twitter for evidence of said delusion

inb4 circular logic

>everyone else is always wrong and I'm always right

All this simply proves is that the media is liberal.

dear god, the underlying genius of it

this is a shill thread.

You blatantly fail to give the scenario where pedo satanist global fuckers wire tapped a presidential candidate to derail his campaign AND presidency so you could cover up your crimes against this nation and the world.

Fuck you shareblue fags

>bbraaaappp desperate ad homs
Maybe if you keep spouting insults you'll randomly make an argument.

those trumpers really got their asses kicked! my god. even and old guy on the anti-trump side was getting his licks in!

i thought you guys were tough or do you just talk tough and run from a fight like your buttboy Trump?

lower right? yeah that dude is like 50 years old. dude needs to grow the fuck up.

it's just a setup so Obama can squeal

Scenario A1) There's enough evidence of collusion with a foreign power to make Trump (or someone working for Trump) a worthwhile target for surveillance. Result: Trump (or someone working for Trump) is a traitor.

Scenario B1) Trump wasn't wiretapped, in which case he just made up a bunch of shit about a former president because he saw a article on Breitbart and was still mad about Sessions being caught perjuring himself. Result: Trump is a senile lunatic with poor impulse control.

you're right! one of these four is a complete idiot.

Who would win?

>Everyone knows that Obama is a serial wiretapper so he's fucked either way,

no, this is how Obama saves face to his friends for testifying against them, I had to because I was under duress from illegal wiretapping so I broke and spilled the beans on all you losers

why didn't you use...

"I know the best words."
?

hhahahahahahahaa
No.

We see you.

You will not win.

and so are republicans. what's your point?

yes lower right sorry. numale af, self-righteous and retarded.

also I love the old guy in the MAGA hat putting up his fists to get ready to defend himself.

you are exactly right. if there wasn't any type of surveillance going on on these commies, I want to answers as to why. Obama better tell us why he didn't push for this!

>burger thinks his country is fighting against globalism

Sweetie