#Pizzagate

No.115391433 -- This thread was archived and locked aften only 2 and a half hours, over 150 replies, las one 1 sec before it was archived.

Really hope this is normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/eW6wV
youtube.com/watch?v=QyJ8Mg07hOE
youtube.com/watch?v=fyvBHpIewrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Chris Hansen…dare I say it….our guy?
It's not normal OP. They're hiding something.

better pic

I thought it wasn't... i also thought we'd gone pass this shit. I guess that was naive

bump

That's heavy! Like most of this shit

Bump

Lets use a more efficient and standardized role system for investigative threads across pol

break it down into trip code symbols for:

analysts - Ω
diggers - ∑
and graphics/memes - §

Praise kek

Fake news

Fake news, goy.

Tamera Luzzatto has a bunch of kids. at least 2 of them arent even hers. They belong to -

>Alexandra Huntingdon Tydings is an award winning American actress, director, writer, producer, and activist, best known for her role as Greek goddess Aphrodite on the television series Hercules

>>Gave birth to her first child at age 31, a daughter Ruby Luzzatto on June 17, 2004. Gave birth to her second child at age 33, a daughter Emerson Luzzatto on June 4, 2006. Alexandra Tydings is the daughter of Joseph Tydings, former U.S. Senator from Maryland

Go back to your oven jewfag

ikr

I have the feeling there are far more than a few thousand gays in the U.S. at this point...unless I misread the graph. Did I?

Checks e m

Oh look, more fake news.

A FUCKING THAI!!!
OH WAIT ITS THE SAME FUCKING THAIPOSTER!!!

>Checks e m
Previous thread - No.115391433

fuck yourself Isaac

webmshare.com/eW6wV

Shill at work

Guys I really get the tingles.

I can feel the tension in the air. This is the last hold of the corrupted ones. Their individuals are scattering, like roaches they sense the danger that is coming towards them. While some stand there in waiting fear twisting their feelers into the cool night air, some are already starting to move away from this unsetteling feeling.

Meanwhile a few kilometers away, some roaches made first contact with the purge. The harbinger of the purge manifests itself as a glowing light illuminating every dark corner in this rocky roach territory.

The roaches had come too close to something they always laughed off as irrelevant. They felt allmighty when seemingly nobody could ever possibly stop them. They had it all planed out, like clever roaches. They thought of all the possibilities. But there is always this other possibility. This thing, that nobody expects. It starts off somewhere, maybe simultanously.
They couldn't really tell where it came from, in their arrogance they thought they could predict everything, but they couldn't explain this.

First it felt like a slight tingling. They sensed that something was slightly off. When the air got warmer and that ozone smell molecules attached to their feelers it struck them.

It was coming for them, and it was coming fast. Some of the higher up roaches started to order the lesser ones to defend them. It lies in their obvious nature, that not even a tenth of them were scared enough by their own kin to withstand that primal fear, that came from the sensation of whatever was coming for them. The ones that actually were left behind to fight it, didn't just get annihilated instantly but instead were engulfed by this massive wave of light followed by the purge. The purge slowly penetrated their bodies and ate their rotten cores away. In that state they were too overwhelmed by the force of that light to understand the pain they were feeling.

Run to the hills, run for your lives..

>work of art

Tingles are real

There has been a noticeable absence of pizzagate/pedogate talk lately. Google's been blocking the more relevant and informative pages from searches. Sup Forums posts getting archived early. Shady archived instagram pics/comments are getting harder to find.
I think they're finally trying to fight the "rumors" in a way that doesn't trigger the Streisand effect

I Agree. They have to do it very careful and patiently though.. not sure if they are up to the challenge. Censorship is easily spoted

t. the window

when did you first start your hormone replacement therapy

It's times like this that I wish I had an organized redpill folder. idk why I thought the info would always be out there
any lurkers w/ shady insta/twitter pics should post so i can save

Is Iron Maiden redpilled?

>redpill folder

We were discussing that on that other thread. There's lack of indexation on all the information there is. A lot of ppl working on different aspects of the same subect, gets messy. But is also very succesful because is not cetralized

Want to get banned from Twitter?

Post about pizzagate in conjunction with Podesta, instant ban.

Fuck, I even insulted Cher and didn't get banned. Only after I started tagging Podesta did they IP-ban me.

the trafficking around portland oregon would be a dream for Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=QyJ8Mg07hOE

Even the executive/sourced summary on voat is significantly neutered thanks to the slimg links disappearing

Here is someone that Sup Forums can do some research into

Image on youtube page should show you all you need to know

youtube.com/watch?v=fyvBHpIewrI

When i talk about this in my country, most ppl (99.9%) don't know what the fuck i'm talking about.
I can't fucking belive it some times. We have only one internet supplier and is heavily monitored because is state financed