Watching news story about small town with heroin epidemic

>watching news story about small town with heroin epidemic
>story focuses on three siblings
>two of them overdose within days of each other
>third addict and father just can't believe what's happened
>they're trying to get the third addict help

Here's the problem with this story. The thing they don't want to tell you.

You don't fucking start out taking heroin.

They call drugs gateway drugs for a reason. These fuckers started on cigarettes or weed. Then they took some ecstasy. Then they dried some meth or something similar. They probably tried crack. Then finally one day one of their drug-pushing buddies convinced them to try heroin.

See, this is why the "drug war doesn't work" thing is total bullshit. It does work. We lock these fuckers up when we catch them using or selling. Sellers especially get really harsh sentences, because they're literally enabling a society of degenerates.

If you're using any kind of drugs (without a prescription, unless over-the-counter), you're a degenerate. That's just a fact. Period. No questions asked. No debate. So anyone who helps people on this path deserves hard prison time.

Gateway drugs like pot are no different than heroin. Destroy the life of anyone shilling that trash, because they don't care to destroy a community to sell it.

Basically, liberals got tired of niggers being locked up in mass numbers because they can't stop breaking the law, so they turned the drug war into this meme equating to racism.

The drug war is now a liberal meme.

You're completely ignoring that drug companies are the ones getting people hooked on strong opiods

>hooked

The strengths and durations prescribed don't get you hooked, that's the whole point. If you take it like you're supposed to then there's no problem.

But that's the thing, people are inherently dumb and selfish. It's why Tylenol is the #1 overdosed drug in America. Fucking TYLENOL.

Pills from Pharmacies are the reason there is a heroin epidemic friend-o.

I've heard suboxone gets you high. Some treatment. Side note that NBC newscast was eye opening. The fucking agenda.

they are not addicted because of gateway drugs, they are addicted because they were abused as children

that might be the case with pills you get from the dentist, but it used to be quite easy to get stronger pills like oxys without the tylenol shit in them. doctors were giving that shit away for nothing. that doesn't really happen much anymore because the DEA cracked down hard on the docs but all those junkies that couldn't get scripts just moved to heroin

Probably because tylenol is very dangerous if you take even a bit too much of it. Has nothing to do with opiods. People who are predisposed to addiction can easily become hooked from taking drugs they're prescribed. The good feelings they get aren't magically different because a drug dealer told you "don't worry about it guy, you totally wont get hooked if you take the pills"

t. Has never worked in the medical field

Dude, people steal all the time. We have laws against steal but it just happens anyway. If people really want to steal something, they will find a way to steal it. We need to just get rid of property laws, they clearly don't even work.

nigger the Dr will literally shower you with opiate pain killers as long as that insurance money keeps flowing in

The opiate crisis in this country is severely under reported and the blame is never fairly placed on multinational drug pimps as it should be

Ive watched this play out IRL way to many times and it always, always, always, starts the same way at the motherfucking Dr. office

fuck you cunt

Cigarettes aren't a gateway drug. They're legal.

Marijuana is a gateway drug because it's illegal so if you're around peers and environments where marijuana is being used there will likely be other illegal substances there as well.

Anyway, drugs should be legal. There's no way to get rid of drugs without infringing upon the rights of normal people. Did you know that police officers are allowed to search the anuses of other men if they suspect drugs are up there?

Hahahaha. The Founding Fathers wrote all those eloquent speeches about liberty and freedom, and today in 2017 we have police officers searching men's anuses to look for drugs... and no one has a problem with it.

It's stupid. Drugs should be legal. As an adult man you should NOT be getting into trouble for what you have in your pockets. That's for little kids.

You're wrong. The gateway drugs are opioids. Statistics prove this. You start out taking opioids. Then, once your prescription runs out/you can't afford more, you go go for the cheaper stuff; heroin.

>trying to make nature illegal

go fuck yourself and mind your own fucking business cunt

Do you have any concept about how drugs work?

WRONG.
That's not how addiction works.

The only part you got right-
>You don't fucking start out taking heroin.

Here's what the problem is-
>people get put on opioid painkillers without a psych eval to determine if any underlying depression is present
People who get addicted to drugs are almost always people with depression or some other mental problems who also haven't been taught self control(either due to a lack of a father or a beta-father).
They try a drug, and it alleviates their depression for a few hours. They start taking it on a routine basis, which causes a habit. The habit causes even more unbalanced mental issues which leads to addiction via broken neurotransmitter functions.

Basically, child abuse/bad parenting causes addiction. Parents and other authority figures in the lives of children are indeed the cause of most mental illnesses and addiction problems known to man.

PS: I use drugs on occasion and have no habit. Because I've no imbalances or mental health problems.

Cool story.
I've used pot for years, bitch all you like, it's legal here. I have a few beers and a gram of pot most nights. When I need to get off of it for pee tests, I do. When it's not a big deal anymore I smoke again. I don't even know where to find other drugs.
So that's all your story is, a story.

hes right. any responsible person can avoid addiction

You sound like you need to smoke a joint, bro.

I agree. Like, it's in human nature to kill. We've been doing it throughout human history. We have laws against murder, but it happens all the time anyway. Why the fuck do we even bother keeping them? It's pointless.

>Basically, child abuse/bad parenting causes addiction.

fucking dropped, its not just the parents and its not as simple as you'd like to think. I know people who grew up in nice upper middle class homes with loving parents who are now pushing daisies because of reckless public policy revolving around drug addiction and shady jew Drs only caring about profits

parenting is a factor but to say its the only one is childishly naive

t. pillhead

Just keep popping them several times a day and keep telling yourself you aren't a drug user because it comes in a bottle and not a bag

This. If they got hooked on weed they could have just stayed hooked on weed. Doctors have to cut people off and that leads them to seeking similar illegal highs

In addition to this, the drug war really doesn't work and it's up to us as people who are consciously aware of the degeneracy to warn our youth about the dangers of marijuana affecting drive and motivation unless they practice moderation.

If you raise a kid thinking he or she will never touch pot, you're as dumb as the libtards we make fun of.

I hhhh aavve a ppperrscriptttion im nnnot an addict

>>Anti social autistic who was never cool enough to smoke weed thinks weed is a gateway drug

People usually go from opiates to heroin. Weed and cigarettes to heroin? You're dumb.

Bullshit. Plenty of pill pushers with MDs ruin lives for the kickbacks they get. Even an honest doc will perscribe enough to be habbit forming after a big surgery.

I did heroin before everything but drinking.

Based on the individual and total summation of your points you should kill yourself

>If you're using any kind of drugs (without a prescription, unless over-the-counter),

Why can't all drugs be over the counter? You have no right to say what people put into their bodies.

Wrong.
Heroin users are more likely to begin drug use with prescription opiods. When they are pulled off or develop a tolerance, heroin provides a similar fix.

Heroin overdoses are directly related to the increase in legal opioid pain med use.

>I know people who grew up in nice upper middle class homes with loving parents who are now pushing daisies because

You don't know them as well as you think.
A properly-functioning brain(no neurotransmitter imbalances or receptor site antagonism) doesn't get addicted to drugs. There's nothing there to egg on addiction.
It doesn't work like that.

This is what's so frightening about you guys here having children. You talk about "breeding" and shit like society would benefit from your parenting skills.
What would actually happen is, you leaving society with a 60+ year long menace.

Bad parenting is the cause of most the world's ills. Single moms alone should be regarded as a plague. Weak-willed protectionist fathers rank high on the "keep away from babby" list as well.

Gas yourself, progressive shill.

It all started with gum.

You are literally retarded, but it's to be expected from brain dead drug warriors.

t. someone who is extremely unfamiliar with drugs

They're mostly caused by heroin being illegal and having no way to regulate dosage and purity.

this t b h. coupled with the fact that heroin addicts who relapse after rehab think they can use the same doses they used to.

I'm new to this board and I think the anti-degeneracy stuff is pretty uncool and lame. Drugs to me are like a social hobby. Hey you want to be really cool? Do drugs, if you ever met me in real life you would see that I'm genuinely a cool person. You would definitely ask yourself something like "I want to be like him" or "I bet he has had sex 50 times" (which is true by the way). For instance, just sitting on your computer is lame af. Sitting on your computer with some friend in the room listening to some jams while smoking some weed or on H, well you could do that 24/7 and say your friend knows a girl and she come, well now she's in your house and you could be like "hey babe do you want a hit of this blunt" and look at her seriously with your new hat on with a fresh brim. That's how you get laid pol. Not talking about lame stuff like some weird with a american flag shield? By yourself... or about jews? I have some jewish friends btw, they're pretty cool and Israel really is our greatest ally. Who else is going to fight the Muslims if not them?

are you really implying no scientific basis for physical addiction to opiates?

kinda makes me wounder whats up with your brain

Accurate posts.

This

Agreed.

This desu

Turn back b4 its too late user

pssss...psssss, hey gringo, you want some heroin__ look i give you the first packet frrrrrree, i am your friend gringo...... but remember, if you dont pay, i cut you.... i cut you hard.

>are you really implying no scientific basis for physical addiction to opiates?
No. Reread the posts.
People without a desire to self-medicate their mental issues don't get addicted to drugs, or the internet, or sex, whatever your poison.
Addiction is not caused by drugs. Certain drugs are just kind of easy to get addicted to due to direct chemical neurotransmitter effects.
Basically, anything that can dull either depression or anxiety tends to be high on the list of addictive substances.

Opioids are used to fight depression.
Same a bit with stimulants like meth or coke, but these also fight apathy.
Benzos and alcohol work on depression and also allow one to separate from memories of abuse. They also are very helpful for anxiety(booze being well-known as a "social lubricant")

People who don't take drugs to fight these problems won't become addicted. They have no need to. Their brains, in sobriety, "feel" fine.
There's no mental trouble to medicate. Thus these people(like myself) can use drugs at will without any addiction setting in. To us there's just interesting shit to do on a night off with friends or alone, whatever.

Drugs and addiction are so misunderstood it's actually frightening. This is because the gatekeepers of drug information are-
1. Government
2. Rehabs with money to make
3. Religious people with zero science in their corner

Lol. It's true that druggies are socially crippled then. It sounds like you are literally unable to form a relationship with a female without getting her high first. Pretty dark and sad tbqh

The war on drugs is actually leading to stronger drugs hitting the street because they take up less volume and thus are easier to smuggle. Carfentanil has shown up on our streets, which is something like 10,000 times more potent than morphine.

If you want a real shocker, go buy various brands of poppy seeds, put them into a damp paper towel, and then put that into a baggie, but leave it open. You'll find that Opium poppies germinate.

The bottom line here is that there are always going to be people looking to get fucked up, and they are going to find a way, if that means trying to grow opium under grow lights, or by injecting heroin cut with carfentanil.

FYI, the worst non-lethal case of drug addiction I have seen was a guy I used to call a friend. Oxycotin and Vodka. They turned him into a liar and a thief, and caused medical problems bad enough that the doc had to crack open his chest and remove a significant portion of one of his lungs after he was found unconscious with a .58 BAC.

>It sounds like you are literally unable to form a relationship with a female without getting her high first.
This is true for most men.
Getting a bitch liquored up has been a staple of one-nighters for hundreds of years.

Drug war doesn't work because it's not a real war.

The true objective of the "war on drugs" is to keep the status quo, while showing progress to the midia.