Lily Allen Keeps Attacking Trump On Twitter

twitter.com/lilyallen/status/838065274561646592

Why does this "celebrity" keep attacking Trump? Her entire Twitter feed is filled with tweets and retweets of Trump-related stories. She only brings bad things on herself by putting such negative energy into the world. What a horrid woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/mashable.com/2017/02/27/lily-allen-quits-twitter.amp
youtu.be/q-wGMlSuX_c
youtu.be/-RgOm_WJKpE
youtu.be/X8UI9JXfYvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

87 retweets?

Ouch.

Surely she shall be missed.

Lily needs some D.

>no, you can't spell cord.

wow got emmm

Post upslorts and nudes please.

your mums a cord

She's a horrid woman.

Btw...I tried responding to a previous thread but it archived.

>I think her baby spent 9 months listening to her from the womb and suicided

That's really insensitive, user. Try to have a little compassion. Her baby died. She must be going through a lot. Can you imagine? Put yourself in her shoes. I'm proud to call myself a feminist. I don't have to resort to such petty things.

Anyway...so Lily Allen is such a failure at life. No wonder her baby offed itself. It probably had a premonition - it saw what type of mother it would have and decided "FUCK THAT SHIT. Peace!"

But back to Lily Allen being a quitter. I read in the previous thread she wants to quit Twitter. Wow. See? Her baby couldn't be bothered with even coming into this world. It followed in the path of its mother. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree or so they say (in this case, the apple didn't even escape the tree). What a failure her uterus is. Her body must be so diseased. That poor fetus. Smart move by the fetus. I would kill myself if she were my mother, too. Who wants a talentless, skanky, dumb cunt for a mother?

(Past thread)

>no u

No U!: The Post

ugh

LAUGHED MY ASS OFF MY FRIEND HAHAHAHAHAHA

KEKEKEKEKEKE

LELELELELELELELELE

HIHIHIHIHIH FUNNY XDDDD

It's very easy publicity, Media publishes ANYTHIng remotely anti-trump.

Here. Pic related. I blurred the photos because some faggots on here keep reporting me for nudity. So there, you cocksuckers. They're now safe for work, happy censorship has won?

Wasn't there a story about this bitch quitting Twitter just earlier today? That didn't last long.

Top kek

Found it.

google.com/amp/mashable.com/2017/02/27/lily-allen-quits-twitter.amp

There's a tweet wherein someone claims to have taken over the Twitter. I HIGHLY doubt that. It's still this dumb bitch. She isn't fooling anyone.

who?

Her baby corded itself on purpose to avoid that hideous whining screech of an accent

It's been a decade since she was relevant.
Her only decent song. Although, she talks-sings. It's not really singing. And this song could have been given to anyone and it would have done well. She's such trash.
youtu.be/q-wGMlSuX_c

And I had a flat mate who liked this song because his sister used to call him Alfie like in the song:
youtu.be/-RgOm_WJKpE

Second link was censored to hell

Really? They censored "THC"!? Wtf...anyways here's the uncensored:
youtu.be/X8UI9JXfYvE

Celebrities tweeting about trump???

>Dice, I summon thee!