North Korea Launches Missile...Again

Is this fat fuck trying to get himself killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/05/asia/north-korea-projectile/index.html
theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/03/french-nuclear-tests-polynesia-declassified
youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a feeling he literally gives no shit anymore. He'll confiscate NK's wealth and elite, Taiwanese style, set of a nuke and enjoy Swiss chocolate.

The dude has everything he could ever want

What would you do if not push some buttons, literally and figuratively

Is North Korea even real though? Nothing ever happens no matter what they supposedly do or fire at other countries.

Why does he do this shit always in hectic times there's a lot of stuff going on in this world anyways?

It's like he's trying to say "Hey, we're still here too, fucking pay attention to uuuuusss"

>high-powered

How do they know how powerful it was?

clickbait, just as everything "far"

They launched 4 missiles, actually.

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/05/asia/north-korea-projectile/index.html
>North Korea has fired four ballistic missiles, three of which landed in Japan's Exclusive Economic Zone, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said.

Reminder:
theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/03/french-nuclear-tests-polynesia-declassified
>From 1960 to 1996, France carried out 210 nuclear tests, 17 in the Algerian Sahara and 193 in French Polynesia in the South Pacific
And nobody cared or thought it was start of world war, while until this day Tahiti people have higest cancer rates in southern sea.
What those news fail to mention is that South Korea & USA always have army training near North Korean border to provoke them.

Human sausage looks like he killed hildebeasts
couch for his suit

Just like North Korea doing the same. The North wants to be attacked and pushed back so that China can come to the rescue again and restart the fucked up relations that they have had since Un took over. Un is surrounded by people that think he is a fat insane fuck. He will do anything to provoke a war that isn't his fault. Without it, he will be assassinated sometime soon.

>Why does he do this shit always in hectic times there's a lot of stuff going on in this world anyways?
>
>It's like he's trying to say "Hey, we're still here too, fucking pay attention to uuuuusss"

The true red pill is that North Korea doesn't exist. The peninsula of Korea is actually about half as long and only 'South Korea' exists. The border between Korea and China is heavily guarded by Americans.
That's why the only people you hear about going to North Korea are dumb people. Dumb people can easily be tricked by some fake decors in China.
Sometimes they catch out the decors, but then they just claim it's the North Korean government fooling them. All those poverty shots of North Korea are just China. That's what all of China is like.

The US deep state, who controls the hoax that is North Korea, uses North Korea to change international headlines when a story is circulating that they don't want to get too much attention.

Other fake news hoaxes that keep coming back are global warming, years old data of space they wait to release, the oscars (they always happen out of nowhere, just suddenly you hear its tomorrow), airplane crashes in third world countries, Madonna existing, cures for cancer that always turn out not to work, some retarded news about electric cars that haven't progressed since the 80s and antartica which also doesn't exist.

Don't S Korea and US have training exercises because the Kim's have consistently said they want to wipe them out? Sounds like the north is provoking to get provoked, 4d chess Korean edition

So how do we go to war with North Korea?

You can't really outright nuke it due to the nuclear fallout reaching China and South Korea, and possibly Japan.

IMO the best way to do it would be to use bunker busters on their nuclear facilities, then do an all out ground invasion, or just assassinate Kim and free the Korean peoples.

What does Sup Forums think?

Daily reminder that Kim and the other PMs in the region actually benefit from each other in-terms of military expenses and further improving their national interests.
Its basically circle-jerking at its finest

I wish Trump would just fuck North Korea up already. Fuck the sanctions, just bomb them.

He knows that THAAD won't work and he wants us to know he knows. Which we already know.

>The true red pill is that North Korea doesn't exist
Shut the fuck up. Some of us have actually been there and/or to the DMZ's.

China is more likely to fuck them up, because everyone would just look the other way.

No, he is literally /ourguy/ because whilst we meme WW3 into existence he takes active steps to its fruition.

China won't come, China just wants peace. USA basically wanted to split China in half too, in Tibet, just recently. Seems like you didn't learn with Korea. Capitalistic countries are unable to solve cultural problems, more Japan or South Korea becomes westernized, bigger target they will become. The past wars will become a mockery of themselves and totally useless.

There's been a decapitation (regime change) plan in place for longer than most of us have been alive. A conventional war will not work and nukes are off the table. This is all just standard sabre rattling.

Why the fuck can't they design a missile that uses the technology that stealth aircraft use and just fly horizontal until above the location it wants to crash.

Basically just make a robot kamikaze B2 that is a bomb

dude you've been to China you retard
why would they all look Chinese if it wasn't China

North Korea would fucking destroy the US in a war. US is scared

>they all look Chinese
There are marked differences in Koreans and Chinese. You may not be aware of this (or are aware of this, but just ignoring it for the sake of argument), but that doesn't change the fact that they aren't one in the same.

meant forMore tired than I thought.

Just put anti missile defense systems in south korea and shoot any missiles they launch out of the sky. Use it as a test for our own systems and as a way to better improve upon what we have now.

Game theory would suggest that NK wouldn't do it because any attack on SK or Japan would be condemned not only by all Western nations, but the UN security council, and very possibly, China. China has already expressed contempt for NK's recent activities. No rational-actor state, including China, can have some nutbag in their backyard setting off nukes.

NK would be wiped off the face of the earth within a week, if it did anything.

He wont nuke south korea. All NKs want unification. That is Kim Jongs literal wet dream

I'm kind of hoping we can just destroy him once and for all. Maybe while we're at it California will get nuked.

Not making this up when I say that there's been tests where Koreans were given the task to tell if a person is Korean, Chinese or Japanese and the error rates were too high for them to accurately tell one another apart.
They think they can, but they can't.

Just like slavs and germanics, it'd be pretty hard to judge on individual cases but it's clear they do look different as a group

I shooty off little explodie.

>Why the fuck can't they design a missile that uses the technology that stealth aircraft use and just fly horizontal until above the location it wants to crash.
You just described a cruise missile and they've been around for decades. Although weapons technology plays a big role in this conflict, there is no technological solution to it. The best policy would be engagement (leading to regime change) but we fucked that up big time in the 90s and early 2000s.

They might have similarities in appearance, but they aren't the same. Just like a Greek isn't the same as an Englishman or French, there are differences.

good for them

Barking dogs don't bite.
Let alone a fat chihuahua.

>Just put anti missile defense systems in south korea and shoot any missiles they launch out of the sky.
That's exactly what we're doing. It won't work as anything other than a pressurization tactic and Best Korea knows we're bluffing.

I'm not talking about nukes aimed at south korea,. I'm talking about using the anti missile defense systems on north korean missile tests

>Just put anti missile defense systems in south korea
Well that would give the Chinese a reason to boycott South Korea though, since they wouldn't want to have such systems not only on Okinawa/Taiwan but also on Korea, while the latter two can give a fuck about the Chinese economy (at least for some extent), SK can't.

>cruise missile

but they fly at low altitudes and aren't necessarily stealth

What the fuck is the point of Iron Domes if they can just be penetrated by any cruise missile

They sure as fuck do.

t. guy who used to own two dachshunds

>Just like a Greek isn't the same as an Englishman or French

Englishman and French is probably a better comparison than Greek or Englishman

I think even asians could tell Greeks and Englishmen apart

Not only would it send a message to north korea, it would pressure china. China doesn't want anti missile defense systems anywhere near them.

Remember when lil Kim was supposed to be a moderate who would stop building 50s-era missiles to compensate for his small dick?

Propaganda is dangerous because you have to believe the lie to convince others the lie is true.

We can make it clear to them that as long as north korea continues its missile tests, we will continue to have the systems in place. Maybe they will actually do something against NK for once

i think they started placing them last month if i remember.

>good luck, I'm behind seven tinfoils

>high-powered missile
When are we going to come to our senses and ban all high-powered weaponry? After all, nobody has ever gotten killed by a low-power bullet in the brain!

I guess we just wait until South Korea gets nuked. Otherwise people would just bitch about us invading the poor North Koreans.

Nothing will happen. They will let him test missiles for as long he wishes to.

We could not handle a full scale North Korean invas- hahahahahahaha

idk, they showed the range and it looked like if it hichicked and caught a cab it might reach soel. I'm not feeling very worried.

He's too busy fucking whores and playing golf

I wonder how many cancers she contracted

>We can make it clear to them
The thing is, neither the US nor China (+Russia) really gives a damn about the Koreans. Actually the CCP is kinda pissed-off at Kim aswell, since they 1. executed pro-Chinese officials 2. tested nukes on the border-region with China a while ago and 3. gives others a reason to criticize China since "they aren't handling their satelite state". All of this happened in the last two years, but the ones feeling the consequences will definitely be the North AND the South Korean populace in economical terms.

probably

I love you Sup Forums, never change

with the loss of his beloved brother, kim jong un has gone completely off the reservation, his reckless emotional tantrum has left his country in tatters and nows he firing ICBM's around trying to end his own suffering along with his countries in a nuclear firestorm

>airborn coon's
Just air drop niggers from compton, st. Loius, chicago, camden.
In short time that whole country will be fucked from all the rapes and shootings

When they need food they launch a missile

>World War fears

Who would object if NK was put in its place?

Either with war or diabetes; he will find a way.

They get most, if not all there food from China. Kim Jong Un wont last long. He doesnt know how to pay ball. He thinks hes hot shit. Just wait until China has had enough and comes in deals with his ass.
He will pray to God that the US would help him. Chinese are barbaric killers.
Look at what they do to average citizens.

>What the fuck is the point of Iron Domes if they can just be penetrated by any cruise missile
$$$

Why do people suddenly think North Korea testing missiles is common?
I remember the whole North Korea having 'missile dysfunction' and being 'unable to get it up' being a meme
Now people are saying they have always done these tests
Some Orwelian level double think is going on

They've had (as far as I know) 11 missile tests. Total. Since Forever

Sheep

Fly low and fast with the right vector; their countermeasures can be made ineffective.

Japan want war with NK. I have no fucking idea why but that is exactly what's happening and Trump will follow them in.

When the Jap PM was in the US he made a comment about NK and the previous test that was totally unnecessary and a bit weird for him to do.

By the end of 2017, Japan will be at war with North Korea. Mark my words.

>Nodong

kek

We don't give a fuck about the norks really. We want Japan re-militarized because China. Maybe you guys could get them addicted to dope again for us.

It's that time of the year where they act big and tough and want to war everyone

Move along everyone

Better question: what the fuck is the point of threatening with missiles when you're just a buffer country solely perpetrated by the neighboring superpower because they have a use for you as a buffer country? Norks are such a fucking joke, thinking they can threaten anyone with half a dozen acme rockets.

>I have no fucking idea why
Abduction of a handful of Japanese nationals, the "Zainichi question", their version of Communism and obviously to weaken the Chinese Communists behind them.
>When the Jap PM was in the US he made a comment about NK and the previous test that was totally unnecessary and a bit weird for him to do.
But you do realize that they shoot their missiles into Japanese territorial waters, right?

How come no one has told Kim his hair is stupid?

Oy vey.

It's just a matter of time, regardless of the other countries doing the fighting. All the missile tests just angry up the blood of the whole rest of the world and speed the process.

>What those news fail to mention is that South Korea & USA always have army training near North Korean border to provoke them.

Provoke?

How about contain the deranged fucks.

Supposedly that hairstyle has been quite popular with Korean men for a long while. It would be stupid to call it stupid, like telling rednecks to stop getting mullets or hipsters that the Hitler Youth + Civil War beard thing looks stupid. They don't care what you think.

The last person that looked funny at his hair was most likely executed along with 3 generations of his family.

mullets and civil war beard are also stupid. the hitler youth cut is timelessly patrician.

IT'S HAPPENING

It just looks stupid cause he's fat

it's not THAT weird of a hairstyle, if it was common in the West nobody would care

What happened to China's coal ban?

He should just challenge Trump and Hulk Hogan to a basketball game to decide the fate of the Universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8

What it's not like anyone is going to do anything about it.
He'd have to bomb another country for someone to get off their ass and stop it.

>North Korea acting like little spoiled shits, because Daddy China protects them from any responsibility for their actions.

Business as usual, but at some point China won't be there to cover them.

but who was missile

Anyone else think this is some kind of diversion for the media because of Obamagate?

>Asian country feuding with another Asian country
>world war
Kek this is why isolationism is the only way to peace, globalists will start a world war over rice-tier shit countries

Seems like he's been trying to get the US to make the first move against them for years. I don't know why though

aint nobody going to do shit know why?

the last time we tried a few hundred thousand chinese showed up and pushed us back across the 38th

Im with you FUCK MADONNA

there is nothing to fear in death

He's talking shit because he knows China will cover for him. If he ever flat out makes an attack against another countries citizens tubby will be going down faster than any wooden chairs he sits on.

North Korea act this way because they know the US won't do shit.

We can't kill him with successful results though. So he can wait 5 more years, build more advanced missiles and nuke two countries before someone intervenes.

u fugg any nk babes