If Jews created SJWs, then why are the SJWs so anti-Israel? It seems a bit of a paradox

If Jews created SJWs, then why are the SJWs so anti-Israel? It seems a bit of a paradox

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israeli-ngo-sending-team-to-help-refugees-in-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are Neo-Nazis so pro-palestinian when they're shitskins?

Jews are not some evil nebulous hive mind

there's a difference between orthodox zionist jews and the liberal globalist ones

Read the tale of the golem, goy

Youre premise is flawed.

Sage

Obviously you haven't done your homework goy.

SJWs may appear to be anti-israel, and they may think theyre anti-israel but in fact most of them in the West are helping Israel indirectly.

Most SJW claim that the problem in Israel is the settlements, this technically gives Israel the right to exist, which is the cornerstone of Arab, Latin American and islamic resistance to the existence of Israel. To those groups, they do not recognise Israel - its all Occupied Palestine (pre-1948 ).

Western SJW are helpful to the Zionists, as they demand Israel stops settlements and return to 1968 borders (not 1948) hence stopping the spread of arab/latin/hard-line resistance to Israel and their existence as a jewish state.

Also, an added bonus is SJW welcome refugees. So while Zionists help the right wing and alt right bomb the arabs to steal more land, they also fund SJW to accept them.

Its all part of the Greater Israel project. True opposition to Israel does not recognise its existence and not this SJW bullshit.

Ahmad pls

Your on Sup Forums. Saying that is basically sacrilege.

>"planned"

That's the area "promised" to the Jews, not what the Israeli government is planning on annexing. They used to even control the Sinai peninsula which they gave back, you're just fucking stupid m8

Pls Ahmad - moar!

I don't know who is jewing who theses days. One thing is for sure, (((they))) are behind this.

They didn't think the whole SJW thing through very well.

sjws love israel

> implying Israel would stop

Theyre already occupying part of Syria. Theyll spread like a cancer.

The Israeli regime calls itself the jewish state, so them using this promised land as a reference is plausible. Israel should exist.

All these echoes and I am all out of gas.

because it draws more support for israel

>tfw you realize that the terror/wars in the ME are a depopulation scheme

>Jews support SJW openly

It really is, they dont care where the arabs go as long as they leave the Middle East and empty that land for the jews to expand their Israel.

They want to be the only pure race left while everyone else mixes.

The only thing going against them is their low numbers compared to the Arabs. Demographics arent helping them.

Because people on Sup Forumslution are retarded

>A mixed, bronze skinned mongrel race comparable to the ancient egyptians. Smart enough to work, but dumb enough to never figure things out. With a pure Jewish race as their spiritual masters and true Herrenrasse.
t. Coudenhove-Kalergi

Fucking Hapas, man!

>Theyll spread like a cancer.

sorry Achmed....WHO is spreading like cancer?

Israel is and always has been a distraction. The jews want you to focus on and destroy Israel, meanwhile they already control the planet's resources. Even if you destroy Israel the jews already control the worlds countries. Israel was merely a contingency plan.. It is already too late....take the blackpill

>confront zionism
>if you're against it you're an evil fascist nazi
Why do these people still hate the nazis if they allegedly killed a bunch of jews they hate?

Thinking in SJW hurts my head.

Remember Frankenstein?

>They want to be the only pure race left while everyone else mixes.
I dont get this meme, aside from my grandma always wanting to introduce me nice Jewish girls. Most American Jews marry gentiles these days (Ashkenazi themselves are a mixed European/Levantine people) yet it is the American Jews who you claim are trying to get everyone to mix.

>mfw usa's military crumbles and can no longer shield israel

betraying your country shouldn't feel so good.

>pre programmed kill switch if they get out of hand.

The US is the only reason Israel still exists, and its also the reason the Americans live in poverty.

Israel wont last a year without US support. No one likes them in that region.

It's your diaspora and public intellectuals and media heads.
>Multi culturalism is moral obligation to Germany, accept """refugees""" you Nazi
Race mixing propaganda is out there, too. I think burgers think its your doing, because you control so much of tha maynstreem meteor.

Not really. Jews crafted the narrative in another era. Its just stuck around and turned around to bite them.

Also they are so impotent they can't do shit against Israel, they are a destructive force from within.

Jews != Israel

Israel is Europes last protector from waves of rapefugees in the middle east

>It seems a bit of a paradox
why? SJWs are an ideological weapon designed to subvert nation states. A weapon doesn't discriminate between its creator and other targets.

>boycott israel

do they even make anything?

You must be retarded if you actually believe that.

yes, I do believe that jews in Isreal are much better than jews in EU or the US, if that makes me a retard I am ok with that

Most of them aren't.

SJWs in general don't give a shit about foreign policy or the Middle East.

What is Israel doing to protect Europe from muslims exactly? Lay it out for me.

slowing them down with genocide and big ass wall

You can't be dumb enough to actually believe this. If anything Israel only benefits from radical Wahhabism, ISIS and the refugee crisis.

timesofisrael.com/israeli-ngo-sending-team-to-help-refugees-in-europe/

>If Jews created SJWs, then why are the SJWs so anti-Israel?

A bunch of diaspora European Jews took over Arab land in the 1940's and have essentially set up a form of racial apartheid, all whilst actively colonising the West Bank which is internationally recognised as not part of their territory.

They maintain this by having one of the strongest political lobbying organisations on the planet, which helps ensure that the state of Israel is funded by the US taxpayer to the tune of some 3 billion dollars annually.

On reflection, it's incredible that Israel receives as little condemnation as it currently does among Western SJW's. The parting US administration failing to veto a UN resolution is considered some kind of affront to a country that is currently building settlements on another people's territory, in violation of the American position on this issue.

The SJW's were anti-South Africa, anti-Angola and anti-Rhodesia. Calling for boycott's of a country in violation of international law (which almost always go ignored) isn't exactly rabidly anti-Israel. Most SJW's don't give a fuck about the Middle East or even understand it (except for when it comes to protesting wars taking place there).

>Israel is the reason Americans live in poverty

$3 billion vs. $100 billion....listen goat fucker...you mudshits cost far more than any other group
you are fucking all countries and turning them into smelly shitholes

Because the Jews that created SJWs arent from Israel.

How long will it take Sup Forums to realize that the conservative Orthodox Jews in Israel are not the same as the faggots who write Buzzfeed articles and have last names that end in "-berg"?

>If Jews created SJWs, then why are the SJWs so anti-Israel?

Because not even the Jews can contain the pictures of abused Palestinian populations. They've done a lot of fucked up shit to Palestinians over the last several decades and even the SJWs hate that.

Sadly they don't blame Jews, they just blame the Israeli Government.