/AG/ - ANTICOM GENERAL - Degenerate mods edition

Meetups are scheduled for the 18th. Spread visibility in the meantime!

>Southeast meetup
signupgenius.com/go/5080d44a4aa2fa1fa7-southeast

>Northwest meetup
signupgenius.com/go/5080c4da8a72fa1ff2-may18th

>Twitter
twitter.com/anticomofficial

>Recommended clothing here
www.511tactical.com/public-safety/law-enforcement/uniforms.html

>Riot gear here
bulletproofme.com

>Subplebbit
reddit.com/r/anticom/

>Email
[email protected]

>Discord
discord.gg/RhmMPzd

Other urls found in this thread:

511tactical.com/public-safety/law-enforcement.html
bulletproofme.com
military.com/military-fitness/marine-corps-fitness-requirements/usmc-physical-fitness-test
cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/donald-trump-rally-protester-attack/
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/03/02/a_list_of_violent_incidents_at_donald_trump_rallies_and_events.html
cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/donald-trump-protester-rally/
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-supporter-strikes-protester-trump-decries-deplorables-comment-n647111
washingtonpost.com/national/he-was-assaulted-and-called-un-american-at-a-trump-rally-can-he-forgive-the-man-who-did-it/2016/12/31/ba91e876-c88a-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html?utm_term=.efd87f9b081a
cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/
bootcampmilitaryfitnessinstitute.com/elite-special-forces/us-elite-special-forces/afsoc-us-air-force-special-operations-command/us-air-force-combat-controllers-cct-selection-training/
youtube.com/user/BillWhittleChannel
youtube.com/user/Pajamasmedia
youtube.com/channel/UCy9VHF_ihqzBsx9tr0_XZIQ
youtube.com/user/AesopsRetreat
youtube.com/user/ThreeFingerG/playlists
signupgenius.com/go/5080c4faea729a2fd0-macomb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quick rundown:

>Mission Statement:
Henceforth, the purpose of this organization shall be to better our communities through altruism and volunteer work, defend America’s most vulnerable, and shelter the innocent against the threat of radical leftist terrorism. When necessary, we will use non-lethal force to deter violence against both property and life.

>Rules of Engagement:

Anticom will regularly oversee any leftist protests which occur in the division’s area. When supervising such an event, we will not interfere or attack, so long as the protest remains peaceful. However, should the protestors commit violent acts against life or property, we will intervene. The best method of doing so is to form a barricade between the rioters and their victims, in order to defuse the scenario. If this proves unsuccessful, the riot will be contained using the traditional kettling method, so as to prevent the violence from spreading. Under no circumstances should an Anticom member initiate a physical attack on an opponent. Furthermore, retaliation will occur only in the face of a clear and present threat. (Meaning you can’t attack them just for yelling in your face.) In all cases, law enforcement must be respected and obeyed.

Equipment and Dress:
When on duty, Anticom members should obey a dress code. This will consist of a navy blue outfit, with a collared shirt, belt, and non-casual pants. 5.11 Tactical seems like a good place to shop for comfortable, professional clothing, but it’s not mandatory. 511tactical.com/public-safety/law-enforcement.html

In more dangerous situations, such as Antifa/BLM protests, riot gear is recommended. Gas masks and plate carriers would probably be a good idea. You can get high-quality riot armor here:
bulletproofme.com

>Organization and Meetups:
Anticom, while quite small at the moment, has a chance of growth. However, such growth requires a real-world presence in addition to online interaction. Anticom should be organized by state, with regular meetings and events to ensure cohesion. As of now, meetups are scheduled for the 18th. After that, our next step is to contact local VA’s, soup kitchens, and highway departments in order to seek means of civil service.

Requirements and Standards to Join: We strongly believe that conservatives and centrists of all colors, creeds, and classes can successfully band together to fight the menace of radical far-left violence. As such, we will not deny membership based on ethnicity or other similar conditions. However, due to the physically and emotionally strenuous situations which Anticom members may be placed in, we require that prospective recruits pass the USMC’s physical fitness standards. We feel that these requirements are very reasonable.

military.com/military-fitness/marine-corps-fitness-requirements/usmc-physical-fitness-test

bump - Casimir

Present and accounted for.

Bump for burger bros

Faggot tripfag kill yourself

Why are right siders so violent? It's like they forget they started this fight a year ago?

Protester attacked at Trump rally
cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/donald-trump-rally-protester-attack/

A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/03/02/a_list_of_violent_incidents_at_donald_trump_rallies_and_events.html

Police issue warrant for Trump supporter who appeared to punch protester at a rally
cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/donald-trump-protester-rally/

Trump rally protester: I was beaten for a 'Republicans against Trump' sign
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-supporter-strikes-protester-trump-decries-deplorables-comment-n647111

He was assaulted and called un-American at a Trump rally. Can he forgive the man who did it?
washingtonpost.com/national/he-was-assaulted-and-called-un-american-at-a-trump-rally-can-he-forgive-the-man-who-did-it/2016/12/31/ba91e876-c88a-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html?utm_term=.efd87f9b081a

Trump supporters charged with assault for rally attacks
cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/

bootcampmilitaryfitnessinstitute.com/elite-special-forces/us-elite-special-forces/afsoc-us-air-force-special-operations-command/us-air-force-combat-controllers-cct-selection-training/

better website

Noted and saved, thanks.

pic very related

like ive said before its all about the highest standard

Bump
All Hail Based Stickman

Antifa at Olympia left as soon as it started raining.

Can't be violent against subhumans ")

Excellent. Starting up the Amsterdam branch.

Bump

BUMPPEDDITY :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bampu

Godspeed you below sea level bastards.

>tfw would unironically eat this

Hope you guys can use this. These videos are great as little nuggets of PaleoConservative effectiveness.
Representing with PaleoConservatism's literal greatest voice; Bill Whittle.

Here's a recurring general on /vip/
As long as Donald Trump sits in the White House, so too will this thread sit in /vip/.
Once Bill makes Firewalls and Afterburners again I'll make threads on Sup Forums
Also friendly reminder, Bill Whittle's channels:

youtube.com/user/BillWhittleChannel
youtube.com/user/Pajamasmedia
youtube.com/channel/UCy9VHF_ihqzBsx9tr0_XZIQ
youtube.com/user/AesopsRetreat
youtube.com/user/ThreeFingerG/playlists

so would i desu

DEATH TO COMMIES PRAISE KEK

got any more bumps desu ne's

hahahah its so easy to make you losers look like tools.

"muh left so violent"

>project Veritas videos? Those don't exist!

See pic, trolling from a couple of weeks ago.

I will reach out to the official Anticom account to get this going. Lots of potential in this antifa infested city.

Who is that man?

have another (you), friendo.

>commies kill 100 million people

but where non violent

REEEEEEEEEE GET FIT

That's cruel and inhumane tho.

>When you don't want to shit your guts out immediately, so you counter all the hot sauce and citric acid with half a ton of cheese and starch

Wew lad. Antifa calling anyone a loser or a tool. Lay off the drugs brah, they're fucking with your mind. Your wife's son needs a father figure, stay clean and stay around :^)

You would also unironically regret it within the hour.

>We hate that we can't cook for shit, so we drown it in hot sauce, vinegar, and cheese

ANTICOM MICHIGAN IS MEETING ON THE 11TH

RSVP HERE

How much is Soros paying you to post this on every anti-antifa thread?

Source

Those protesters should be thankful they aren't in federal prison. It's illegal to disturb an area protected by SS.

Regardless it doesn't justify attacking random people in the street.

Sometimes I ponder

Why do I produce so much autism?

- casimir

Antifa are diseased communist faggots

this is the worst thing ever, what the fuck

Pinochet

Has this anticom group just sprung up in the last week or two? I don't remember seeing these threads until quite recently. Getting whiffs of honeypot desu senpai

No shield?

Started exactly one month ago. No honeypot here, you can check out the autism in the Discord if you need confirmation

They were all pretty thin, literally hungry skeletons.

>autism in the discord.

Can confirm, not even honeypotting Feds can compete.

HAVE MY POWER

Why do you guys deny the wealth of articles pointing to trump supporter incited violence in the year leading up to the election?

No James O keef conspiracy theories do not disprove they happened.

Sup famillia

>Thinking literally everyone who doesn't think exactly like you is a Nazi therefore justifying everything you do
Nazi's watch out

i would feel closer to this movement if it used the american flag

I found ancap buttons online

This is a bad idea, you're just gonna get infiltrated

Then some kind of false flag thing will happen

Violent racist Trump supporters need their guns taken away, etc.

will this make me /fit/?

the discord has a vetting process

OPSEC Breh.

yes

b u m p

You know how I know this is high level larping
. You fucking use discord

MUST SEE VIDEO LIVE VIDEO OF ROIT

We need to LARP against communist antifa in real life
Smash a commie with a wooden sword

I need to get a riot shield from E-GAY