I admit it, I love white girls. So what?

They can be so attractive and soft, lovely to behold, why can't I pursue them? It's not like I want to rape them or anything, if I love them and they reciprocate, why can't we all have a good time?

Who the fuck are you losers to say who can and cannot fall in love?

Just follow your heart homie. Fuck what these bitch ass niggas say. Love is love.
I got no problem with race mixing, as long as you're both happy and American

>pic unrelated

Don't worry there are plenty of degenerate white whores with crippling insecurity and daddy issues to get dicked by niggers
Just don't expect to find a well adjusted one

They're neckbeards butthurt at the fact that they can't get laid. Pay them no heed

I literally don't care if you fuck some white bitch

Are you a Latino, A black or Asian? What are you, OP?

Just to give us insight.
Because honestly, Regardless, date who you want as long as they love you back. Don't date a roastie,

Your love goes against nature and therefore cannot be condonned. If you two were to marry and bear children, you would bring an abomination into the world as the life you create would be lesser than that of a pure white in terms of genetic potential and overall ability. As such this cannot be condoned by those who understand and live in harmony with the natural order.

Your race is a lesser one and will, according to nature's law, be destroyed. Your child will be scorned.

Only the ugliest lowliest of whores would fuck a shitskin anyway, you should stick to your own kind if you want an attractive women

You know what you're right! Your fetish is more important than my race's right to exist, go ahead jamal!

>Americans
>white

Pick one.

>homie
Either a fellow nigger or a white cuck trying to pander
Either way gtfo

>flag

Some men were born more equal than others, friendo.

Think, if you really love them and want them to be happy, why would you try and deny them a life with a strong, wealthy, and intelligent white man that can give her beautiful children to be proud of?

Why doom her to a life of poverty, abuse, with an ugly child. A life where people smile to her face, but she knows as soon as she turns her back they begin talking about how repulsive she is? How disgusting her children are?

If you love them, why deny them a life of happiness and fulfillment to a life of misery and shame?

because some insecure basement dwellers that cant function with a 5/10+ in the same room secretly hope that if white women would only date whites they might get one

>civicnationalism.jpg

You can't truly love someone that doesn't share your culture, or the culture of your family. It will never feel quite "right" because your childhood experiences condition you to respond to certain stimuli and have emotional needs that can only be met by someone who grew up similarly to you who understands. The Jews know, that's why when you marry a Jewish woman you become a Jewish family. It's the only way taking in outsiders into a relationship can work. If the cultural differences stem from different races, there is no way to just "convert" to the culture of another race. This problem of different cultures struggling to have a real connection is why you see so many white single mothers with black babies. The black men fetishize white girls, and put a baby in them, but when they actually need a comfortable and good relationship, they find the white girls just don't do it for them, they feel like they're not connecting with her, and they leave. Choosing a mate based in skin color is pure fetishism, and a symbiotic relationship can't stem from only fetishism.

/thread

t. cuck

you can just never breed with them got it shitskin

>Aussie fag that can't even get a degenrate white whore

lol

Nice (((flag))) schlomo

We don't need more mixed trash and we don't need more whores.
Love isn't real.

So you're saying black girls are shit?

just admit it, we know you're one of those uppity niggers who thinks he's too good for his own women and has to move up to the "better" white girls.

C'mon homie, don't you like your own women?

Love is real.
Love Israel.

hmmmmmm......

>falling for the ((love)) meme
You ain't an American are you?

*2 shekels deposited*

>loves white girls
>wants to breed with them and make them go extinct

made me think

On the contrary I have a well adjusted white girl, so i honestly don't care about what happens to the degenerate whores

This smells like a slide thread.

Well, although OP is a huge faggot I guess in his defense any decently attractive black girl is dating a white dude.

Once a girl fucks a nig, I remember and she is forever tainted. I don't care who you fuck, but I will never touch a white girl after she's been with lesser beasts.

nice appeals to emotion, hope your mongrel kids feel the same way

Ooga Booga wer da whit wimmenz at

Literally who gives a fuck... how many of us here even has a girlfriend anyway, it's not like there's raging competition for white women.

Well, the ones who want a nice life are.

there's still plenty of hoodrats riddled with STD's that he can choose from, or some dumb SJW slut

Why fall in love when you can build an empire and conqure the world

Fucking plebians

Lovely feet. Would worship whilst a Black man breeds them. Yummy toes

OP with his gf

This

Dont listen to shit like this The quality of white people are declining faster than ever because of how inbred they are. The practically look the same as peanut head somalians. It's fucking sad. Yet they claim to be the superior race. It's funny how the most subhuman of the white race try to prop themselves up by taking responsibility of great actions of other whites, even though most of those white pioneers that they look up to don't or didn't give a shit about race.

Calling it out.
OP is a faggot.
1 post by this ID.

I like white people too. That's why I want a future with white people. But we're not heading towards that now, we're heading away from that. Do you want you grandsons and great-grandsons to have white women? Or just use them up yourself with zero thought to the future?

Maybe get a white wife and have her artificially inseminated by a white guy for one or two children.