Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Well if she wasn't a weak and corrupt candidate than there would be no leaks

What about Drumpfy and his failure to release tax returns? His Russian collaboration? #GoldenShowers?Fuck off Trump shill.

Not an argument.

She lost. QED. That makes her the weaker candidate.

daily reminder that you guys have to keep thinking about the election to feel happy
the Clintons and the entire democratic party are powerless and you guys can't even enjoy it

>she won by nearly 3 million votes

lol drumpf you were playing blackjack but she would've won if it was texas hold 'em. humpfty drumpfy btfto the fuck out!!!

So when will serbs and leafs get nuked?
Trips decides

Hey. She was a strong candidate, actually. You're sexism is showing. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to flag this comment as offensive.

If you believe the Golden Showers nonsense you are a fucking idiot of epic proportions.

Also Russia stuff is nonsense.

Also tax return stuff is bullshit.

You are a fucking idiot.

>Daily reminder

The thing I have a problem with is that she did.t even go to Wisconsin or Michigan. I'm ok if you want to say she is a strong candidate in your delusion but its clear that her hubris led her to put retards around her who couldn't do what needed to be done to win

Curious why you keep using that proxy, Other Serbians already proved you aren't a Serb.

I thought it only took pneumonia

Not an argument.

>if you lose the election you win

Does Hillary Clinton have a Canadian heritage that we don't know about?

>wikileaks
Oh, you mean that non-profit organisation that is dedicated to releasing information politicians don't want people to know about?

unfortunately Hurrumpf had no such adversity. And they say patriarchal privilege doesnt exist

Your cultural insensitivity towards my proud Person of Color (its an even day, therefore as an asian im oppressed) is really triggering me. I'm going to have to flag your comment as deeply offensive and hateful

>"Hey Serb, what ya doin?"

>she was so strong that she could only do 1 event every few days because she was suffering greatly from stroke symptoms
>she was so strong that she knew she had Wisconsin in the bag because Obama won it and didn't visit for 7 months
>she was so strong that she needed 2x the amount of funding as Trump to make up for the gender disparity
>she was so strong she devoted an entire team to guide her in her tweet-making

Clinton had no resistance to the bacteria in our atmosphere to which we have long since become immune. Once she had breathed our air, germs, which no longer affect us, began to kill her. The end came swiftly. All over the world, their her political machine began to stop and fall. After all that the RNC could do had failed, Hillary was destroyed and humanity was saved by the littlest things, which God, in His wisdom, had put upon this Earth.

Serbians are suppose to be removing Kebabs, not bringing in.

... and still lost.

you are a weak leaf sir. Go back to your gay Toronto college campus faggot

That awkward moment when people aren't pretending to be retarded.

and yet she lost by a hue margin of electoral votes to a real estate tv star

>ALERT. THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

ALERT. THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

please show me the evidence and I will happily believe.

hmmm

here are tips on how to combat shill/slide threads.
SAGE
A
G
E

Nice shilling! how does it feels to know that your entire ancestry looks down on you and feel shame?

So strong she loses the plot on stage due to hippy animal activists and has to be reminded to keep talking... Looool

Lol he didn't move up after that speech.

Speech had zero fucking impact. Everyone hates him.

Everyone.

Meanwhile she had the entire Media, the establishment, foreign interests, the CIA, the FBI and the former president of the United States on her side and she STILL lost.

kys

Except...

>The entire media was on her side and covered for her every one-shoed step of the way
>The FBI was on her side, not Trump's
>Over 1 billion dollars was spent on her candidacy
>She cheated and still lost
>The Michigan recount showed that votes for her were counted multiple times in many precincts. This probably would have taken away her popular vote if the recount weren't shut down so efficiently
>The man she lost to has 0 experience in politics or campaigning
>She committed treason and should not have been eligible to run for president in the first place
>Why is she still not hanging from a tree?

How much did her campaign cost again?

>kys

speech had disapproval dropping fast, that's why you shareblue dipshits had to come up with another muh russia angle with sessions

OK. Keep me posted.

Yes the speech was pretty bad. I didnt think it would happen, but I miss Obama and jello puddin pops.

>She won my nearly 3 million votes.

More like

>She lost by 78 electoral college votes.

But it is.

It's less of "how strong she is" and more of how many weak minded faggots in this country she brainwashed.

The same could be said of Trump as President.

>Wikileaks ... and Russia
But the whole Russia thing comes down to the accusation that they were responsible for the DNC leaks. They're just padding this shit out.

And the idea that she is a "weak" candidate is because Dems had absolutely no reason to lose 2016. This defensive quote is just desperate self-comforting that willfully pretends there was ever any reason the Dems should have been able to lose last year.

children only protest the system when they lose. In all honesty OP should be reported for underage posting. Also, sage this garbage.

The fact that she did all this stupid shit is what made her the weak candidate

She blackmailed a bunch of people. She is a criminal and many of the votes came from people voting more than once some by illegals.

"SAGE" IN OPTIONS

bump

This is the kind of shit I'd expect a leaf to post

She had way too much baggage. It doesn't matter. Trump is still the President. 30-40 years in politics and she loses to s guy who did it as a hobby. Spent 1.3 billion dollars. Your narratives are old. She's an old, washed up, reckless, incompetent, parasitic, sociopathic, has been and never will be. Stop living in denial. It's pathetic.

Hillary had:

$1.2 billion up her ass
The mainstream TV media behind her (except Fox News)
Virtually every newspaper
The president of the United States
Virtually every celebrity
Feminists
BLM cucks
The DNC

And she still lost. Get over yourself, lamb nigger.

Either Trump is weak and Clinton lost to a weak man or Trump is strong and a man's man and Clinton lost to a fair opponent.

Underrated