ARTICLE FROM 7 NOV 2016- FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia

ITS PAUL MANAFORT, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

HE LIVED IN TRUMP TOWER, TRUMP GOT CAUGHT IN THE TAP.

heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/

MANAFORT DAUGHTERS TEXT MESSAGES RELEASED

politico.com/story/2017/02/manaforts-ukrainian-blood-money-caused-qualms-hack-suggests-235473

UKRANIAN OLIGARCH DMYTRO FIRTASH, TIED TO MANAFORT, EXTRADITED TO US

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/austria-approves-extradition-of-ukrainian-oligarch-tied-to-trump-campaign-aides/2017/02/21/13c71542-f83d-11e6-aa1e-5f735ee31334_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ny.curbed.com/2016/10/25/13405036/trump-tower-residents-list
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/04
politico.com/story/2014/03/paul-manafort-ukraine-104263
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4253382/Trump-campaign-chairman-blackmail-texts-Russia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fUncR43aDZo
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/274511-trump-hires-strategist-paul-manafort
youtube.com/watch?v=NbOCF9zYgHc
politico.com/story/2017/02/manaforts-ukrainian-blood-money-caused-qualms-hack-suggests-235473
nytimes.com/2014/01/28/business/energy-environment/company-struggles-to-keep-us-in-the-uranium-enrichment-game.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/16/politics/john-brennan-cia-donald-trump-russian-hacking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually makes me think, unironically.

its not a secret A FISA court request was made for Trumps campaign

but pol never paid attention so now they are freaking out from their own naivety

my money is this is about Manafort, he is the problem

everything is about whats going on in the background in Ukraine right now and the Soros and ukranian oligarch backed neo nazis operating seperate from the Ukranian government(right sector, azov, OUN ect)

read about the blockade of coal in east ukraine.

Was Manafort living in Trump Tower in October when FISA was granted?

why would trump hire that guy in the first place he was known for working with russians in Ukraine?

Since 2006....

ny.curbed.com/2016/10/25/13405036/trump-tower-residents-list

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/04

/paul_manafort_isn_t_a_gop_retread_he_s_made_a_career_of_reinventing_tyrants.html

To bait obongo into wiretapping trump tower so he can throw him in jail?

No I'm pretty sure Manafort was long gone by October.

I fully believe, though, that the very whiff of an "alleged connection" between Manafort and Russian banks back in June or whatever, would still be enough for a sleazy OK to bug Trump Tower even after Manafort left.

Manafort had left the campaign before the first FISA request.

So, your latest spin won't work either

In the past 24 hours we've gone from

>LOL DRUMPF is losing it becoz he had no evidence and Obama's guy denied it [we won't talk about how we've been pushing memes with no evidence for 6 months]
to
>Ackshually Obama's wiretaps were legal [we won't talk about how this contradicts our earlier message and some Obama people are evidently caught in lies again now]
to
>PAUL MANAFORT IS A RUSSIAN AGENT [we won't talk about how he was kicked off the campaign before the FISA requests]

>website owned by Vox
>slate

Nice sources bud

by living in the trump tower since 2006?

>mfw murritards thinks warrants issued by algorithms and AI don't violate the confrontation clause

Fake news.

That does not change the fact that Manafort lived in Trump tower

notice the publish date of both those articles....

stay in denial

there was reportedly an earlier failed request in April 2016,

>dont worry mr. police officer i left the mafia yesterday you dont have to investigate me anymore.

this is not how reality works.

T R U M P F A G S are retarded

>On Monday, as Russian gunships menaced the Ukrainian fleet in the Black Sea, Manafort’s former business partner >Roger Stone< sent out an email to a small group of friends asking wryly: “Where is Paul Manafort?”

Roger Stone the guy with the wikileaks connections? hmm hmmm

there is nothing to see here guys please move on....

2016?

Even less credible

read the politico article at the top about the messages from Manaforts daughters

or if you are one who wants right wing flavored koolaid because you are paranoid about fake news

here is the Daily Mail on the topic..

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4253382/Trump-campaign-chairman-blackmail-texts-Russia.html

The middle article keeps talking about a darknet website.

> does anyone have any clue what website they are talking about?

I want to go and disrupt

>I've had more accounts banned from Twitter that I can count. I've had about 10 Facebook accounts banned, and I've been banned from all the good subreddits that induce liberal rage

So if anyone has any idea just start posting websites and I'll get to work

>>>inb4 meatspin, lemon party, etc

Before throwing him out of a plane

Correct your facts. Current reporting says June 2016 was the first rejected request (emphasizing that FISA court turns down less than 1% of requests). Manafort was not part of the campaign when this first denied request was submitted

you win the dumbest person on Sup Forums award for the day. congrats are having an ever narrowing mind that refuses to utilize critical thinking skills

>>Roger Stone

>author: Louise Mensch

>posted on a darknet website run by a hacktivist collective

Lol

Dailymail basically reposted poltico too

Oh shit. So this would objectively prove that any articles that say "there is no evidence the Obama administration was spying on Trump campaign" are false. This is huge. NY Times, LA Times, Washington Post have all been saying that there is "no evidence" of Trump's claims, but they are actually the ones who are lying!

first failed request on campaign officials was in april 2016

Manafort left in august 2016

Manafort has lived in trump tower since 2006

he was still living in trump tower after he left

the FISA request targeted Trump tower, which could mean any given floor in trump tower and communication fromt he targeted floor to other floors

read the text messages... its from the daily mail, thats kosher right? The Duran and Sputnik dont quite cover these things

“I need to get in touch with Paul i need to share some important information with him regarding ukraine investigation,' reads one, which Politico reports came from a different number.

'I actually have proofs that he received money,' according to the texts.

'If I don’t get any reply from you iam gonaa pass it on to the fbi and ukrainian authorities including media,' the sender wrote.

'As soon as he comes back to me i will pass you documents.”

Is this nothing?

Why have they been denying the tap then?
This sounds like bullshit to me.

>Louise Mensch

CLOSE FRIEND OF MCMUFFIN

youtube.com/watch?v=fUncR43aDZo

>Oh shit. So this would objectively prove that any articles that say "there is no evidence the Obama administration was spying on Trump campaign" are false. This is huge. NY Times, LA Times, Washington Post have all been saying that there is "no evidence" of Trump's claims, but they are actually the ones who are lying!

nytimes and washing post did not say that
you sir, are FAKE NEWS!!

hot damn. fire up the ovens

Maybe because they are still investigating? Ever heard the sentence "We dont comment on an ongoing investigation?"

>there was reportedly an earlier failed request in April 2016,
Source?

And by the way, the "Manafort was in Trump tower" thing is what tif he Obama gang are going with, then that looks like a defensive action. It leaves room for them to officially say "no no no we weren't ILLEGALLY WIRETAPPING a candidate from the other Party DURING AN ELECTION and thereby possibly proving that the only people who hacked the elections was us".

I don't give a fuck about Manafort. He's another swamp creature of Washington, being paid well by sleazy international thugs/conmen to lobby for them in Washington. Like Hillary but 1/100th of the scale. I guess Trump brought him in because he had not yet given up on bringing the RNC establishment on side and understood it would be easier if these people were prepared to work for him instead of against him.

If you aren't unsettled by the blatant misrepresentation and dishonesty of fake news as they scramble to get their story straight in light of a Watergate tier scandal that their beloved former Leader seems to be involved in then you are ridiculous.

LIAR

Manafort was officially hired in march 2016

he was already coordinating before

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/274511-trump-hires-strategist-paul-manafort

They did comment though.

WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS?

IT'S TRUMP GOING TO JAIL THEN? WHY COMMIE BETRAYED US? I'M SCARED

Nope

It was to get dirt on Trump to influence the election

Hmm and the DNC leak happend between? Could Manafort with his Russian connection have anything to do with this? hmmhmm

Also this.
It was an attack on a political opponent.

If you try to impeach or create a special election for this we will coup and win.
The military is our family, not yours.
You can't hope to beat us under suspicious circumstances.
If you ever want the left to be viable again you'll shut up until the next election.
You're only digging your grave here.

I must have misheard Levine in the TV

April = June request, which actually is more interesting since that means Manafort was on the campaign for at least two months before the request

Basic Gestalt:

>Trump, responding to Russia meme, trolls Schumer and Pelosi on Twitter demanding that they be investigated for their connections to Russia
>in the morning, he describes it as a new low that Obama was wiretapping Trump Tower
>Lugenpresse sneer at him "where are proofs?"
>Obama spokesman says Obama never orders wiretaps
>Even though he has infamously wiretapped foreign allies (Merkel) and a Fox journalist
>Lugenpresse get reminded that most of them had smugly reported about clever intelligence community people surveiling Trump tower as well as these other Obama buggings
>Lugenpresse headline becomes "Obama did nothing wrong"
>but he did SOMETHING wrong and the people can see that this #Obamagate is a Watergate tier scandal
>new strategy appears to be to talk about Paul Manafort a lot

developing...

>I don't give a fuck about Manafort

Well Trump trusted him enough so he was in CHARGE of his election until they cought him on the ukraine stuff?! pure coincedence

03/05/14 05:01 AM EST

Its known for years that this guy is a russian colab. Yet good enough for Trump to give him so much power? Is this trumps 4d chess?

>(((schumer))) loves putin after (((oligarchs))) place him in power
>putin stamps out the (((oligarchs))) and therefore now hates him

makes me think

July 22nd, 3 days before the DNC? Hmmm

>OUN
thanks for confirming you have no understanding of the situation there whatsoever

also manafort has been completely out of the picture for 9 months

how did i lose to that?

I think Manafort was Primary Target, they followed him everywhere he went around the tower, and Trump got caught in it and said some things off the cuff because thats who Trump is,

and thats giving DT the benefit of the doubt

Manafort's purpose was to shut down never trump fags

The first FISA request explicitly named trump

A FISA comes with a LEGAL REQUIREMENT that if nothing is found to be of critical national security, monitoring STOPS, and absolutely no records are retained and nothing is disseminated. Even IF what you are saying is true, there is no justification to gather data on Trump, retain it, continue gathering on HIM after determining there is no threat to national security, and leak it to the press. Sorry but Obama is fucked. There are so many violations to the rules of FISA here it's ridiculous.

I think you're just bitter that the left lost and a nationalist is president.

Yet comey himself said they wherent targeting trump? hmmm maybe change your talking points trumpey

youtube.com/watch?v=NbOCF9zYgHc

How long until it gets shoot?

I'm going to blame everything an everyone.

It's not very interesting though.

As I said, Manafort is just a DC hack that Trump brought in probably to try to make things work with the RNC. The media went after Manafort's Russia connections, turns out something was a bit smelly - probably just standard lobbying, but Trump's campaign was being held to a drastically different standard than Clinton's so Manafort had to go. Possibly Manafort misrepresented his vulnerability on Russia to Trump. Either way, Trump dealt decisively with it.

It's certainly possible that Manafort was part of the justification that the Obama administration used to get the FISA approval to bug Trump Tower. Maybe he was the entire justification. But so fucking what? They have nothing at all on Trump. And the reason we know that they have nothing at all is because it would have been leaked if they did.

As I said to you before, this looks like backpedaling from the Obama gang because they are being called out on their sleaze. These people have been accusing the Russians of hacking the election (with no evidence) for 6 months now and claiming that Trump benefited from this in some way when it was actually THEY who had been in actual fact hacking the election and actively trying to unduly influence it.

I don't understand how you can support people like that, even if you're a paid shill.

obama kissing spooky skeleton

So all Richard Nixon had to do was say "I suspect my political opponents are foreign agents" and he could have surveillance on all their communications?

Obama is a fucking traitor. Reminder that Obama and Hillary both defended the NSA when Snowden blew the whistle on that shit, because they imagined America would soon be brown enough for the President to be eternally democrat. That is, they would have the NSA to use on political opponents for the foreseeable future.

You mean, the NYT said that someone said that Comey said. Yeah I'll believe it when I see it--and if he did, it's because he also could be implicated. The lies coming out of the Obama team are laughable. First NO TAP! Then, yes tap, but only because the NSA taps everyone. Then, well yes, but Obama didn't order it (never mind that Lynch HAD to have, as per rules of FISA, and no way she would have done so without Obama's approval granting the stakes.) Now a new story. Your asswipe is in trouble.

>Politico doesn't name any sources
>no evidence these even exist

Yeah, that's nothin.

Manafort may have been doing back channel negotiations to lift Sanctions over Ukraine

>I think Manafort was Primary Target, they followed him everywhere he went around the tower,

The problem is that it was literally the fucking RNC campaign headquarters at that time.........so alot of campaign strategies and plays would be caught up in the taps.

Mark Levin claims that Obama would have to be briefed on all that shit, WHILE HE WAS CAMPAIGNING FOR HILLARY.

The whole fucking thing is crazy.

If it wasnt true comey would have denied it by now ;)

its from the dailymail trumpey, not really leftist you know ;)

Fact: The content of those taps filtered to the press. This is a GROSS violation of the rules of FISA. This would have to be investigated whether Obama was involved or not. Thus, there is no basis for Comey to suggest it shouldn't be investigated, at all. Unless he didn't say it, or he is complicit--in both cases, the investigation continues.

Obama cant stop the FBI from following Manafort if they are investigating him. In what world are you living? If anything its trumps fault for bringing some1 in his Campaign that has been doing shady shit for years.

>Politico reports came from a different number.
>It's from dailymail therefore it's true

Are you inbred achmed?

Everyone but Trump is crooked is this the new talkingpoint you trumpeys have?

Nice retort--out of actual arguments I see. Guess you will just have to wait to see what happens won't you?

Perhaps we need to find the original source of Manafort daughters text messages

this Politico Article is very spoopy

>Manafort acknowledged that his daughter Andrea had been hacked and corroborated the authenticity of at least some of the texts between him and her, but declined to comment on most of them. The darknet website that posted the texts is associated with a hacktivist collective. The post accompanying the files was written early this month by an anonymous user who indicated that the motivation was payback for those who were “screwed” by Trump. The post also suggested that there was more information forthcoming on Manafort’s family. The post included two sets of data files that appeared to have originated from the iPhone of Andrea Manafort — a series of screenshots and a database containing more than 280,000 text messages. The files appear to have been accessed through a backup of Andrea Manafort’s iPhone stored on a computer or iCloud account, through which hackers conceivably could have accessed all the contents of her phone.

The hacked texts cover about four years — from Oct. 9, 2012 through Sept. 7, 2016. The files end a little more than three weeks after Paul Manafort stepped down from Trump’s campaign amid questions about his work for — and associations with — Russia-linked figures in Ukraine. The dissemination of Andrea Manafort’s hacked texts comes as the FBI and congressional committees alike are looking into contacts between Trump’s associates — including Manafort — and Russian officials during the presidential campaign.

>

Seriously, who the fuck pays you people? The low quality of the shilling, I would be furious if this is all I got for my money.

Manafort confirmed receiving the messages, which referenced his consulting work in Ukraine included what sounds like a threat.

Find me anything that he denied it, or stfu

Also really funny how it took SO LONG for the media/Obama force to come up with this Manafort lie. No tap . . ok maybe. . . well yes . . silence silence silence silence . . . . .

silence

MANAFORT!!!!

it was on the darkweb

did you read the article?

we need some anons with access to go hunting

It's possible that Trump was lied to. And it's certainly clear that Trump has cut all ties to him now.

Nobody ever said Trump is perfect and some mistakes will inevitably be made. I'm not sure of the details of the Manafort thing but Trump has enough good stuff in the bank that I don't worry about it.

But Trump, unlike every political leader in the West that I've seen for my entire adult life appears to be able to learn from his mistakes instead of just lurching the country from disaster to disaster. This is one of the many things that makes him superior to all political opposition.

>Russian colab
By your fucking logic then what does that make Hillary for approving the sale of 20% of US Uranium production to a Russian government linked company around the same time her husband was paid several hundred thousand in Moscow to give one fucking speech?

So you are an illiterate inbred. Did you even read it?

"Manafort confirmed the hacked texts, but denied having set up a meeting between Trump and the Ukrainian Tulub in 2012. He said he turned the information over to his lawyer when he got it."

>By your fucking logic then what does that make Hillary for approving the sale of 20% of US Uranium production to a Russian government linked company around the same time her husband was paid several hundred thousand in Moscow to give one fucking speech?

Russians are enriching Uranium for the US i hope you know this -.-

Manafort, no Manafort. Nothing changes these simple facts: They gathered data on someone running for president for an opposing party, and leaked it to the press, undermining the campaign, which in two separate ways violates the very strict rules of FISA. This isn't like jaywalking. It's like misusing the military to abet a campaign. Obama doesn't skip away with this.

does it hurt to be that dumb?

>may have
Well there's no point in arguing your hypothetical too intensely.

All I would say is that if Trump wants to end this insane Wag The Dog nuclear brinkmanship that the Democrats have started with Russia after a Soros client knocked over the democratically elected (if unpopular) government there, then that is a good thing. I don't want to go to war with Russia... especially not over a couple of Russian-speaking ethnically Russian enclaves where the people would prefer to be part of Russia than live under a new hard line nationalist anti-Russian Ukrainian government.

We have far more shared interests with Russia than reasons to be against them. And their massive energy reserves may come in handy if the Saudi regime falls and the Middle East goes full ISIS.

nytimes.com/2014/01/28/business/energy-environment/company-struggles-to-keep-us-in-the-uranium-enrichment-game.html

So your are telling me that if someone is a criminal and the fbi is investigating him by joining a presidential campaign race he becomes immunity to investigations. Better tell this to my mafia friends.

Indeed. In fact, I think our Mars Rover may even be powered by Russian manufactured Plutonium.

Anyway, you're all over the place, Hans.

On the one hand you're implying that Manafort is evil because he has business deals with the Russians (actually I think it was pro-Russia Ukrainian oligarchs but I'll give you "Russians")... and then I point out that the Clintons had far more significant and lucrative dealings with Russia... and now you're telling me matter-of-factly that we do have to do business with Russia.

Your cognitive dissonance is showing.

Except all evidence suggests the tapping didn't get approved until after he left the campaign and the tower. Which means that, if there was tapping, it was illegal, either because the tapping happened before approval, or because the approval was for tapping someone that wasn't there. Literally no way around this.

You have done well soldier. Keep up the good fight.

Do they pay you in Brockcoin or pizza?

Trump is finished.

HAPPENING GET THE FUCK IN HERE. NOLAN IS CONTROLIING WORLD AFFAIRS

its happening fukishima cover up back firing

New KB thread:

No, they pay me in Hiroshimas.

Just connect the dots, here best manafort buddy Stone confirming that he had good connections to wikileaks.

checked

hello shills

This thread is onto something...

>connect the dots
If only you were prepared to apply to that to several real ongoing scandals that we are looking at here instead of desperately searching for evidence to back up a ridiculous conspiracy manufactured out of nothing by the Dems and pushed by the media to, as Trump points out, distract from their resounding electoral failure.

>And Stone was right to call her a "stupid stupid bitch"
>These people don't get to just wantonly fling shit at our DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED LEADER along with anyone who publicly takes his side without having to get it back a little bit from time to time.

Lol, you do this for only 1 Hiroshima!?

That's barely enough to pay for your favorite tranny's Patreon

You are a Nazi apologist and a rape enabler

Pic related is why you are the way you are

I remember all the shenanigans that went on with Viktor Yanukovych. Manafort got him elected and he was a putin puppet. I don't know why Sup Forums wasn't on to this from the beginning.

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/16/politics/john-brennan-cia-donald-trump-russian-hacking/

we know for month now that russia hacked the election, even trump himself did confirm it. Now you have a president that doesnt want to talk about it, where many of his advisers like manafort that I showed had prime connections with russian inteligence.

And what is trumps answer to that? lets be best buddies with russia! Sounds really fishy doesnt it?

Daily maill not leftist???....you are a fucking retard to think a conservative newspaper exists in the UK.

Pol wasnt a thing back then if i remember right

IF youre on racewar gas the kikes tier everthing is leftist for you ;)