God even confirmed Pizzagate as True

Praise God in the highest of heavens. God has spoken let it be known far and wide Trump is in God's hands and nothing will remove him. For wait for a sign from God fellow annons. Because Pizzagate will hit and he will call to you to answer his call. He said to expect some open positions after God uses Trump against the Establishment. God and his son are watching the Shareblue shills who cast wickedness, Jesus loves you and you should look up for repentance. Pray hard and every day annons. Pray!

Here is the prophet who predicted Trump's victory since 2011.
youtube.com/watch?v=kYkxodi1V2E

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/96335222
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18930
archive.is/CCZ3f
livingresistance.com/2017/02/06/dc-police-chief-mishandled-case-multiple-men-raping-11-yr-old-child/
rt.com/viral/379403-exorcists-witchcraft-donald-trump/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92743439/#92747589
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95992298/#95994109
youtube.com/watch?v=NpfDDbCaoZQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_are_no_atheists_in_foxholes
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gTGOw3yeP5U
youtube.com/watch?v=8E9PNFE4dJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for interest.

Last pizzagate threads got deleted
watch out

fuck this discord

I understand. God is by my side. Trump is not going anywhere no matter what the Shareblue shills repeat constantly. He is anointed and pointed by God himself.

The only god that has confirmed pizza gate is Kek

here's an interesting thing to think about.
x2chan Sup Forums doxxed their shill mods because of something like this.
I'm not kidding, look it up.

Do you have a link to this so I may look at it?

there was an old bit of "air force tilapia museum" code in a wikileaks email.
if you search "tilapia museum" there are no results other than for pizzagate threads...

however air force tilapia search leads to an air force outreach program called "tilapia for teens"

This is from Nov 5, 2016
yuki.la/pol/96335222

Guys what's going on here with their week long party trip to Marekesh, Morocco? Sounds like some Amazing Race style parlor games and Hillary was apparently unable to attend bc health reasons. Is this just fanfic simulation fun or is "History of the Air Force's Obsession with Tilapia Museum" etc. code for something else?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18930

of all of pizzagate, what one point is the most attacked by shills?

Are you saying Mods are Doxxing annons? Or annons doxxing the mods?

Go to their Sup Forums and look for their "shareblue 2" thread and ctrl f "rapeape"

The 2nd one.

2chan.us or the japanese version?

Here's the archive.
archive.is/CCZ3f
And by X2 i mean 4 X 2.

Guys I really get the tingles.

I can feel the tension in the air. This is the last hold of the corrupted ones. Their individuals are scattering, like roaches they sense the danger that is coming towards them. While some stand there in waiting fear twisting their feelers into the cool night air, some are already starting to move away from this unsetteling feeling.

Meanwhile a few kilometers away, some roaches made first contact with the purge. The harbinger of the purge manifests itself as a glowing light illuminating every dark corner in this rocky roach territory.

The roaches had come too close to something they always laughed off as irrelevant. They felt allmighty when seemingly nobody could ever possibly stop them. They had it all planed out, like clever roaches. They thought of all the possibilities. But there is always this other possibility. This thing, that nobody expects. It starts off somewhere, maybe simultanously.
They couldn't really tell where it came from, in their arrogance they thought they could predict everything, but they couldn't explain this.

First it felt like a slight tingling. They sensed that something was slightly off. When the air got warmer and that ozone smell molecules attached to their feelers it struck them.

It was coming for them, and it was coming fast. Some of the higher up roaches started to order the lesser ones to defend them. It lies in their obvious nature, that not even a tenth of them were scared enough by their own kin to withstand that primal fear, that came from the sensation of whatever was coming for them. The ones that actually were left behind to fight it, didn't just get annihilated instantly but instead were engulfed by this massive wave of light followed by the purge. The purge slowly penetrated their bodies and ate their rotten cores away. In that state they were too overwhelmed by the force of that light to understand the pain they were feeling.

Run to the hills, run for your lives.

When?

>Last pizzagate threads got deleted

they are applying maximum velocity damage control spin

it won't work, just makes it worse

just bust these fuckers so we can get on with making money again

sick of this, it's over even Lady Rothschild says so just cut these fuckers loose so we can get back to work.

Bump for truth

We do not know, but the person said Soon.

DEUS VULT - the TRUTH will set us FREE...

Patience. You ever seen a worm squirm? This is what it is.

I fear for a negotiated peace that will get the heroes of /pol assassinated.

just bring the justice, at least they didn't boot Sessions, we have that

but getting sick of this just want it announced so we can move forward,

I've got one thread locked and archived.
- Over 150 re in 2hs
- Locked 30 secs after last re.

The second one got deleted and i was banned..

Choo CHooooo
all aboard-calling all captain's20 orfans

Jimmy Comet is having summer camp at transformer modern art gallery.

learn about bdsm art for kids!
brought to by the office of Marina Abromovic senior CIA wiccan of the greatest tilapia museum!!!!

what was the difference between them?

this topic is absolutely politically incorrect

>what one point is the most attacked by shills?

I see threads disappear quickly when solid memes are posted, when you mention recent busts of people associated with the DNC

I got banned for the second... basically it was a thread saying that i´ve got my previous thread on the subject deleted, but pic was still related to subject.

WRONG!

Pic related, rat king, its what theyll look like when the shit hits the fan

>the only defense for his ideology is a folder full of fedora memes.
you belong in an oven :^)

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelations 2:9

Pick it up or be archived

You are easily detected. no one on pol places a smiley face or emoji on this board.

Working on it.

nobody cares :/\)

Of course. Here is your (you) I will tell you. Shareblue will not last too long. Ask God for his mercy because he loves you and you must ask for his forgiveness.

Daily reminder of Fake News.

The lie cartel

The one and only.

Kek knows

Nice to see that

Do not let this slide. The people have spoken and Shareblue will be defeated in the end.

>bans comments
this is why msm is so dull

Fuck off with this bullshit you heretic, he got elected. I agree its fucking great but don't go dragging some conspiracy tier shit into this

Of course, they do not want any one calling out on their lies.

By conspiracy I mean god/christ etc god isn't real and we don't need christcucks shitting up our board

Pedos hang soon
Kek willing

>result of american education

Go back to twitter fag

Calling me a heretic when you are not a Christian yourself. You have no grounds of rights to call me such.

>Urugay
>U r Gay
>Has gay in his name
>calling me a faggot

Pic related, neck yourself

>Calling me a heretic when you are not a Christian yourself. You have no grounds of rights to call me such.

Anyone who believes in prohpets other than the schizoid LARPer named Jesus isn't a christian you moron

The Devil is present in public. Even when the witches cast a spell on Trump. (Which failed. )

Again you are the kind of left wing who will pretend to know a few quotes from the bible then say he/she does not belive in our religion calling it a "Backwards Religion."
This firefighter spoke to Christ himself.

nice digits m8
brock is done, alefantis and podesta too.
at the very least their reputations are garbage

livingresistance.com/2017/02/06/dc-police-chief-mishandled-case-multiple-men-raping-11-yr-old-child/

rt.com/viral/379403-exorcists-witchcraft-donald-trump/

It's Uru guay... but since you problably are one cup of fluoride away from full retardation, i'll let it slide

by oct 13, Sup Forums dug through wikileaks and and discoverd the pizza.jpg email, this is the first possible connection made of podesta, pizza and pedos.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92743439/#92747589

zero hedge allows comments, so even by nov 2, Sup Forums and zero hedges comment section had constructed the entire comet pizza narrative, the first time "pizzagate" was coined in connection to podesta pizza and pedos was on Nov 3, archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95992298/#95994109
"See pizzagate idiots in a frenzied hysteria getting egged on to download honeypot shit.

It's fucking nothing."
the "pizzagate" coiner added this later in the thread too:

"You faggots realize that IF this stuff turns out to be true, that even normies will literally go 1488 and there will be executions in the streets, right? People from across party lines would be teaming up. I'm talking French Revolution, decapitation of all involved persons in the streets.

You faggots really want this? We should quit while there's still time to put this kek back into the box. While there's still hope for peace. While there's still hope for a semblance of normality. We can still turn back, chalk this up to wild conspiracy theories, and pretend like we never saw it.

The absolute best case scenario: it's all true. You are momentarily vindicated for a few days after the dumb ape you nominated loses the election. Obama sends party vans to all your houses, brands you as sex offenders, then sticks you in a federal pen or executes you.

There is no timeline in which it is beneficial to investigate this avenue."

>The Devil is present in public. Even when the witches cast a spell on Trump. (Which failed. )

Jesus Christ youre fucking retarded demons aren't real, even if they we're the last and only time they come around was to tempt christ you delusional faggot

>It's Uru guay... but since you problably are one cup of fluoride away from full retardation, i'll let it slide

What is a joke for 500

Shareblue shill... tell your leader that pol has its right to freedom. God is on the side of pol and will not bow down to you nor your globalist leaders.

>What is a joke for 500
not enough material for a joke... even for the most basic one.

Read about #pizzagate

What a jewel

>I'm some delusional faggot who hasn't read the end of Matthew but I'm larping as a christian to justify my faggoty obsession with demons and my president who doesn't even know I exist

Kill yourself holy shit

also
>criticism =/= shilling

Shilling would be 1 post ID and making bait threads to slide discussion. You're shitting up your own thread by bringing christcuck memes into this.

>that post
>having this much irony

pic related

You guys do know thats a fucking copypasta right
No one who shills admits that they are losing, trust me I know

>saving the thumbnail

FuckingNewfag.jpg

Praise the Lord.

And you're the shit aren't you?

Here is pols terms then shill whether you have the courage to be truthful or not. You will tell David Brock himself pol is free, no exceptions. He will make a twitter post and apologize to pol for his corruption to others including those on Facebook as well.

Bigger pls

>You will tell David Brock himself pol is free, no exceptions. He will make a twitter post and apologize to pol for his corruption to others including those on Facebook as well.

Holy fuck you autistic nigger If I had contact info of david brock I would send him blacked memes of him made here, and my own OC shitting on him. I literally don't give a fuck what you do just know you're autistic

I do not have a bigger one sorry.

>Holy fuck you autistic nigger If I had contact info of david brock I would...

IM NOT FINISHED

You will also tell him to have a spine and come here to face pol himself and on live video to put his head between his legs and kiss his own ass.

WRONG.

normies being pizza-pilled, no tinfoil with this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=NpfDDbCaoZQ

praise god

Who sent you here?

What type of rope would you prefer?

Narutu would be this good if we dropped the other two bombs.

Go back to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_are_no_atheists_in_foxholes

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

find an earlier mention of pizzagate with a date, in connection with podesta
all you have to do is google search(select a set of dates)

youtube.com/watch?v=gTGOw3yeP5U
youtube.com/watch?v=8E9PNFE4dJQ

Calling All Village Youth (harelips, freaks, trolls, him-shims, basement-dwellers and wormdicks):

You have heard the lore of Baba's Mountain from your brothers and sisters.

You have spent countless hours listening to the APES' Baba's Mountain record, searching for answers.

You have seen the graffiti on the walls. Captain 20's Children. Mount of the Child Generals. APES. Imp Ahh.

You have heard rumors of those gone missing: Adolescents, leaving their homes, wandering into the night and never being seen again. The melting of children into feed for the woodland animals.

Please ignore these rumors - rumors created by your teachers, the local media, parental figures. Ignore the ignorant teens-in-heat "blogs". Spurred by myth, inspired by whispers, many have written us from all over the world, wanting to know more about our mountain retreat.

Why not come see for yourself?

Guess the shill did not reply back.

pol's revolution begins here.

Shill's bedtime

I guess, hope he is a good little messenger. The revolution on pol starts.

interesting.
last thread the replies were the fatherhood webm,
and the basement(referred to one in an old article)

What do you kek followers call this when a double and triple are made?

Stop shitting up my board Christtards

Trump went to Epsteins island

they deleted the non christ thread and left this one.
were more like 404tards