What are the legal consequences of getting into a STREET fight in your province/state?

Jail time?

How long?

the jews are the reason why my thread has no replies

deve ser

I live in California, so if you are a filthy street negro and you viciously assault a white person for no reason, you get a trophy and a thank you card. If you're white and you defend yourself from assault, you are neutered and put on hormone replacement therapy if male, and if female, you are sentenced to sexual reeducation camp to learn how to properly accept a nigger's semen whenever one targets your for rape or violence.

in cali also, can confirm

I'm in Illinois and can shoot someone if I fear that my life is in danger. I also have my CCL.

I'd much rather kick the shit out of someone instead of shooting them, though. It's not worth the legal nonsense.

>if I fear that my life is in danger

Isn't that a very narrowly defined case?

Like,

>thug looks back for 1 second
>you shoot him
>"it's not self defense, the accused had a chance to escape!"

Yes and no. If the dude points a gun at me or brandishes in public, I can legally shoot him. If I'm being beaten with a lead pipe and I fear I'm going to die, I can legally shoot the perp.

One is also allowed to shoot if an individual is in the midst of a "foreceable felony" which has a broader term

and Illinois is a blue state right?

do you consider your gun rights/self defense laws good?

Yes. They're a lot better than they used to be.

The only thing we can't have is surppressors and dealers still have class 3 weapons (full auto)

source pls

Ah well, that's great news man. Better than Europe or Canada from what I hear, even though antifa VS skinheads seem way more dangerous over there than over in USA.

I won't play 20 questions with you if you feel like leaving, nobody gave a shit about my thread anyway.

California is the Sweden of America.
t. Coloradan who is watching the Californian refugees flood my state

Have a bump

When I was a kid in Colorado, it was the Texans flooding the state. They were aggressive drivers. That was about the worst you could say.

California is home to a ridiculous number of beasts...monsters...vile beings who should be sequestered to their home neighborhoods.

I hope LA gets nuked.

All good man. America has gotten more 2A over the last several years since Obama & his shitty EOs after Sandy Hook regarding background checks.

Firearm sales have smashed records since people felt their rights were being encroached. Now, firearm prices & ammo are tanking since sales are lagging. It's a great time to buy guns/ammo and I feel we haven't hit the bottom quite yet.

We still get a lot of Texans too. The Californians and Texans make traffic fucking retarded. Everyone drives way too fast or way too slow. They fled California because it is being invaded by Mexicans, but then they vote in the same cucked policies here.

can confirm, same shit NY->NC happening. New Yorkies need to go back.

Depends on the context. I got in several fights in my teens and twenties in Illinois. No one ever called the cops

thanks bulgaria

i'm heading over to CO hopefully sometime this year. job offer. i wouldn't mind owning a gun.

i heard you can get some decent time if they bring it to the law, though. it's fucked up to be honest.

Wait, are you coming to Colorado? Are you white?

lol i fucking knew someone would ask that, depends on what Sup Forums thinks.

Looks white to me. Vote republican, we need you to counter the leftist retards here.

>brown eyes

not white sorry

of course, how else will i get to keep muh guns?

You're American-White, which is fine by me in the land of the (((free)))

True, let's repeal that magazine ban, though it is easy as fuck to get around. Colorado gun laws are pretty good for a blue state.

in washington they have a mutual combat law where 2 people can have the police referee their fight its pretty based i think more states should have that

>tfw want to leave california
>don't want to shit up other states either

I once got in a little fight with some guys in my neighborhood. My mom got scared and so i was sent to my aunt in uncle in Bel-air. Nothing too bad.

I'm fine with right wingers coming. It's just the liberal hordes who come here because they've been displaced by Mexicans who they voted in. Just don't drive like a retard.

godspeed user, i wish i could get out of this hellhole

We should exchange all the whites in Brazil and South America for the non-whites in America.

Dude come on, if I can do it then you can too. Even better, I bet.

nah, our whites are mostly leftist cucks
i think we should just nuke this country, the only place that should be spared is São Paulo

pass

Fun tip, most states allow self defense in case of a 'forcible felony'. In my state, that includes a robbery.

"officer, he was robbing me".

>get out of jail free card

Literally none if you dont kill somebody or injure them permanently

I live in Georgia....take a wild guess.