Sup Forums BTFO

Well, Sup Forums? You can't deny science...

archive.is/Yeads

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-alpha-reductase_deficiency
archive.is/Yeads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just commented this on a transphobic post that was all like, "In a sexual species, females have two X chromosomes and males have an X and a Y, I'm not a bigot it's just science." I'm a science teacher so I responded with this.
First of all, in a sexual species, you can have females be XX and males be X (insects), you can have females be ZW and males be ZZ (birds), you can have females be females because they developed in a warm environment and males be males because they developed in a cool environment (reptiles), you can have females be females because they lost a penis sword fighting contest (some flatworms), you can have males be males because they were born female, but changed sexes because the only male in their group died (parrotfish and clownfish), you can have males look and act like females because they are trying to get close enough to actual females to mate with them (cuttlefish, bluegills, others), or you can be one of thousands of sexes (slime mold, some mushrooms.) Oh, did you mean humans? Oh ok then. You can be male because you were born female, but you have 5-alphareductase deficiency and so you grew a penis at age 12. You can be female because you have an X and a Y chromosome but you are insensitive to androgens, and so you have a female body. You can be female because you have an X and a Y chromosome but your Y is missing the SRY gene, and so you have a female body. You can be male because you have two X chromosomes, but one of your X's HAS an SRY gene, and so you have a male body. You can be male because you have two X chromosomes- but also a Y. You can be female because you have only one X chromosome at all. And you can be male because you have two X chromosomes, but your heart and brain are male. And vice - effing - versa. Don't use science to justify your bigotry. The world is way too weird for that shit.

This is her post. Any biology majors wanna fact check it for me?

Hahaha >muh birds and insects
This person is a fucking moron. They are talking about humans not other species

And humans can only have XX and XY, abberations are not normal and therefore should be disregarded.

Pretty much all correct as far as it goes.

the teacher in question

>Hah, trans people exist because animals dont have XY structures like humans
>but to be specific, these 1:12000000000 disorders exist, so cross dressers are actually transgenders with a physical disability who need special treatment, and not just people with body dysmorphia who need psychological help

Yea it's true, except the very end where she talks about XX being male - full of shit.

t. Masters of Science holder

/thread

She's correct about the science. Incorrect about proving that the things she's talking about (concerning humans) isn't a mutation or abnormal development. She certainly didnt prove that trans people weren't mentally ill.

We are humans. Not fatworms.

so humans are basically mollusks.

this is how they dehumanize people.

Also the last part with guys being XX or born with only X, yeah that only happens 4-5 people per 100000, and these people are sterile.

Being a freak of natur isn't helping her points

oh wow some flatworms can change gender I guess men are actually women after all

>Let me tell you why these animals' reproductive behavior means thinking like a girl makes you a girl despite being a boy.
>Oh you mean humans? Let me cite extremely rare genetic abnormalities that are usually fatal or require intensive support to maintain as an example of why it's perfectly normal and natural to want to cut off your dick and replace your hormones
>Haha transphobes BTFO! I'm a biology teacher I'm smart! xD

Someone should reply with this.

For someone who's suppose to be a "scientist" she sucks at differentiating between humans, birds, insects, etc when it comes to genetics.

But it's wrong and retarded.

>WARNING! THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

WARNING! THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

yaasss queeennn
slayyy
that was an epic clapback

But biology is settled! 99% of biologists agree

Don't you have a country to ruin, Trudeau?

Another MSc here.
There is no such thing as a male XX. Literally impossible.

To do so, you have to nitpick that the Y chromosome components were (conceivably) crossed over to an X in such an unlikely, f'd up event that A) not a biological standard and B) you can't really call that an X chromosome anymore as you could say it's an Y chromosome with X elements to it, as well.

To say that in "a sexual species" XX can be male (using insects as an example) is disingenuous as fuck, because the nomenclature is completely different. the moron then goes to admit that in birds you have Z chromosomes which in humans don't even exist.

Why? Because X, Y, Z and fucking OMEGA are all arbitrary designations and we use different ones between species.
It has jack shit to do with one of the labeled chromosomes being the male sexual characteristics triggering chromosome and another being a female one.

Or for that matter, the relevance of temperature in some reptiles and insects breeding for male or female progeny.

The whole argument the moron is fallaciously stretching is that "if the Y ( the FUCKING Y) chromosome's SRY (srYYYYY as in SEX DETERMINING REGION Y) gene is NOT in the Y chromosome as is default but by MUTATION ends up in an X chromosome, then chromosomes are meaningless!

Which is moronic, because what defines chromosomes is the genetic content they carry, which chiefly for the Y chromosome is, among others, the SRY gene.
And of course regulation of these can fail.

But arguing about the regulators is like saying that a diabetic who fails to produce insulin is a trans-mineral and should be allowed to die because his genetics is that of a rock, he wasn't made to eat, he can't handle sugars because he doesn't naturally produce insulin, so we shouldn't consider him a person.

It's retarded.

No matter how f'd up, a Y is a Y, and even if scrambled you either have the genetic makeup for one gender or the other (or an abomination).

Intersex exists. Trans doesn't.

Essentially it's the female version of pic related. The person she's replying to states a generalization that can be agreed upon by any scientific researcher (men have XY and women have XX) and she comes in sperging out her wikipedia lists of extremely rare chromosomal aberrations and completely irrelevant cross-species reproductive habits.

Imagine if somebody said most humans are born with two eyes, then somebody butts in and says jellyfish don't have two eyes, and cites a rare genetic defect that makes a fetus have only one eye instead of two. That's her line of reasoning. Technically correct but argumentatively irrelevant and simple-minded.

She literally pointed out extremely rare genetic mutations that happen in an extremely small part of the population.

I bet she has some nice excuses for her "genetics" too

Kinda like how trans people are super rare.

Male inseminates, female reproduces.

That's it.

Except most people with these genetic anomalies aren't Trans, and most people who identify as Trans have no genetic anomaly.

So yeah, this has jack shit to do with mentally ill transsexuals.

All of those things mentioned are defects. Errors. Things that should never have happened.
She merely proved that trannies are defective.

Most of the science is correct.

>be science lady
>attempt to defend transexuals
>end up comparing it to genetic disease, disorder, and abnormal sexual development
>accidentally reinforces idea that transexuals are mentally ill

t. MD

/thread?

>compares apples to oranges
>original meme said 99.97% are xx or xy. woman goes on to state what the remaining .03% are like it disproves the original statement
>says to not use science to justify bigotry but did not disprove anything stated in the original post; indirectly confirmed it by mentioning the alphareductase deficiency

you dont need a fact check. this moron didnt do anything other than state multiple unrelated facts to make it seem as though she is an authority on the topic. maybe that lesbian biology teacher can help us identify the gay gene that backs up the "born that way" theory?

This is why I've stopped giving a fuck about supposed authorities on important subjects. Any retard with a degree could infiltrate the system. Never blindly trust others.

>using exceptions to justify a general rule

Those extremely rare mutants she is discussing are not the entirety of those that engage in this degeneracy. Why is it so hard to admit that the vast majority of these skinwalkers are just sexually-charged, extremist cross dressers? They do this to get off, and for whatever reason these freaks need to destroy their bodies just to bust a nut.

People aren't birds

And XX still means female and XY still means make

Science is literally irrelevant with regard to the trans issue. Society reserves the right to discriminate against any group or behavior they find undesirable. If the majority decides wearing hats is haraam, they can punish you for wearing a hat.

I can't deny science, trans are by definition degenerates. Inferior genetic material not meant to reproduce. Same level as midgets or down syndrome material except at least their degenerate instinct is usually still good Edinburgh enough to give em the urge to reproduce. Fuck off degenerate!

I majored in biology. Bringing up anything other than humans is a strawman (we all know what that is) it simply isn't relevant. As for humans, she is mostly right. If the science is to be believed AND it isn't propaganda to push an agenda, which it also could be...Androgen insensitivity is supposedly a thing. This is where the cells of the male body do not have testosterone receptors...meaning masculine features do not develop....HOWEVER...this does not make you female, they still can't give birth, they still have testes and they still do not have ovaries. If anything all this woman did was prove a point that we are talking about a disorder. And while she is trying to shame normal people by saying "hurr you're just trying to use science to justify your bigortry!" All she is trying to do is use science to justify her disgusting beliefs
>FYI That's why she started the argument by talking about the sexes of non-mammals.

>XXY existing means that I am 50% boy and 3075% masculine girl
>pay for my estrogen pills, shitlord

>This woman is somehow lecturing kids this shit.

Public education was a mistake.

BIGOTS BTFO!!!! How will you Sup Forumstards ever recover from this complete and utter butt-devastation? Fucking REKT!

WELL, IM READING INTO IT AND APPARENTLY 1 IN 90 IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC HAVE 5-ALPHA REDUCTASE DEFICIENCY.

THIS IS A WOMAN YOU BIGOT
YOU ARE A BIGOT
LOOK AT THIS PHOBIC BIGOT
YOU BIGOT
YOU ARE BIGOT
YOU ARE A BIGOT
THIS IS A WOMAN
100% WOMAN
SAME AS WOMAN
IF YOUR PENIS DOES NOT GET UP TO THIS, YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL AND A BIGOT PHOBE

THIS IS NORMAL NOW
LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Clearly not all men are going to be 6'6 giants with muscles for days and clearly not all women are going to be big-hipped, 36C sporting hotties meant to breed.

This much is true but stating that a 13 year old boy who weighs 98 pounds is a "female" because he isn't jacked on testosterone growing up doesn't mean he's a fucking woman.

Same as a potato female being a boy at the same age. She's still a female.

Whoever this teacher is she needs to be fucking canned for thinking that a person's physiology has anything to fucking do with mental illnesses.

>reading wikipedia's article on Two-Spirit
FEMININE BENIS :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Starting from the human paragraph, everything is false. Here's the first argument:
>you were born female, but you have 5-alphareductase deficiency and so you grew a penis at age 12

Literally on wikipedia
>The condition affects only genetic males (that is, those with a Y-chromosome) because DHT has no known role in female development
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-alpha-reductase_deficiency

classic

>such a disgusting degenerate pervert he had to piss all over the doc removing his bandages

I hate these people. Truly hate them.

It's also odd that liberals say this is "normal" yet 75% of those considered transgender are males.

It would go to suggest that there is something fundamentally wrong with something if it's only affecting men mostly.

>WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>CAN'T WAKE UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>SAVE ME

Well to be fair, she IS a fatworm

So the biology teacher posted about all the RARE aberrations and deformities.

(also, Fish and insects are not mammals and no sex changes are ever observed, or possible in warm blooded animals).

yes, the abnormalities exist. But they are the exceptions, the deformities and aberrations.

Uhhh, people deny science all the fucking time you stupid twat.... Science isn't always correct.

>(((Teacher)))
>(((Science)))

>Humans share at least 50% of their DNA with a banana
>Good to know bananas are trans too
>hate when my bananas change race
>I had good chink yellow bananas, now I have dirty muslim brown bananas.

Why would anyone compare humans to another species?
>implying we all dont share the same carbon molecules.

>This is her post. Any biology majors wanna fact check it for me?

yeah, she's talking about genetic mutations. And they are all so rare as to be statistically insignificant outside of incestuous or irradiated or otherwise damaged fetuses in the normal population

Her answer is pure bullshit, she's talking about less then 0.1% of the human population with ALL of those events together, and the MAJORITY of the ones with those conditions dying due to serious genetic defect LONG before puberty.

She's talking about GENETICALLY ILL humans as an excuse for encouraging the mentally ill.

>teaches high school biology
>scientist

kek

I acually cracked it guys. What do all SJW and "trannies" have in common? They smoke weed.

Also what do you do with weed? You feminize them so that you will get buds instead of seeds.

Weed makes you gay and a tranny.

>THICC

Expected her to be a skinny hag. Would fuck for a few months before letting her know trans people are mentally ill faggots.

Sour and salty smell from between her legs

Sometimes people are born without legs therefore it is totally normal for people to want to be legless and to cut their legs off

don't be such a bigot guys

desu really makes you think

shes right in that, if all these other animals on earth are so fluid, what makes us so different

is it just intelligence? because inttelligence would portrude that due to a sizeable increase in variables and circumfrence we should be able to fathom at what different degrees our craniums can increase in lust and power for radioactivity of the sexual gene, not to disregard others feelings for personal wealth in regards to facisnation of the genome?

Trannies are flatworms and insects confirmed.

Without reading this I'm going to assume the teacher is trying to conflate Intersex with mentally ill transexuals, yes?

Everything she presented is fact. She failed to mention the absurdly low proportion of people with any of the strange mutations that occur in humans though. Fact is: the amount of people who actually DO have those mutations aren't even an appreciable proportion of the human population (

This is precisely what she is doing. She's saying that there are significantly more people who classify themselves as transgender than individuals who are in face intersex.

This guy gets it

teachers aren't smart

>and you can be male because you have two X chromosomes, but your heart and brain are male

THAT'S NOT A SCIENTIFIC ANSWER

>Current year.
>Controversial to state men will never be women.

I stopped reading that about an eighth of the way through:
When talking about trans shit, people are talking about humans. And while there are honest to god people alive who are both genders, they are exceedingly rare and not worth society, as a whole, bending over

You dont need a bioglogy major to answer that
The rest of the species NATURALLY transform
Humans need surgical mutilation and makeup.

So our own weather is killing us AND humans are comparable to flatworms in terms of gender? Marvelous scientific discoveries!

How is this an argument regarding humans?

This.

Thanks user, I was looking for that webm.
Cuckchan goon/pol/ can still be useful after all.

MDfag here,

This is true, technically. However, her (I am assuming this is a she, or nu-male enough to deserve the title "her") argument is inherently flawed because most of these trans people don't come to this determination until late adolescence or adulthood. Which is similar to saying that it is inappropriate to provide dietary restrictions for people with gout because some babies are born with Lesch-Nyhan syndrome.

Its a series of mutations or abnormal/pathological circumstances. For instance, people with CAIS don't have a uterus, because their y chromosome is producing antimullerian hormone which degrades that component of the mesonephros during embryonic development.

having a 5-a reductase deficiency just means you are biologically incapable of deriving estrogen from the metabolism of testosterone, which means that when you get a shit ton of testosterone during puberty, the female body being naturally more sensitive to small increases in testosterone leads to a virilization of their clitoris. It isn't a penis. Period. They are derived from similar structures embryonically but that comparison is like saying your spleen is the same thing as your liver, or that your testicles are the same thing as your kidneys. Fuck I hate bio teachers.

The XX male morphotype is so fucking rare I think there are literally less than 100 of them in the entirety of the USA. It is a result of the SRY gene (which basically tells cells to generate receptors for androgens so that male morphology can be generated) is translocated over to the X from the Y chromosome in a fuckup during meiosis. This person is not a normal healthy person. Nor are they specifically a male or female, they will never sire. They cant. Period. everything is all fucked up down there.

Also, what the fuck is this moron talking about? she is using the literal definitions of male/female as support for her argument that those genders don't exist.

Its an SRY translocation to the X chromosome. Its stupidly rare, and you are right, they aren't male, but they aren't quite female either. Mucht the same how a kid with Downs isn't a potato, but also not quite a person either.

>facts
>facts
>facts
>facts
>...
>facts
>And you can be male because you have two X chromosomes, but your heart and brain are male
ya blew it

Btw, this is a real position. Journalism is dead.

jew york science teacher... let me guess they teach middle school science and they are saying x and y chromosomes are not a thing

this person teaches others

any sane parent would pull their child out of any classes with this teacher

I can just imagine the smell of that

>archive.is/Yeads
One sentence in and I can debunk this, I'm not even a scientist. We're talking about humans, not bugs or birds. End of discussion.

this is why people think americans are dumb

I'm pointing out that her examples are not of humans. How exactly does that make me dumb? Fucking Ausfag.

>this is why people think americans are dumb
>implying the teachers argument isn't all non sequiturs and false equivalencies

don't you have an abbo to mate with?

want some science?

humanity would be extinct without men and women with real sex organs

>it's pure chance women have a womb and vagina

fuck off

>you can be female, but your heart and brain are male

that is not science you cunt

because the first few sentances were about random animals before she actually started talking about humans, you basically read the first line of the intro and then missed the whole main body of the argument. how are you going to disprove someone you disagree with if you're such an retarded child you cant even read their arguments?

see above, to point out that the argument is retarded (and I agree that it is), you actually have TO READ THE ARGUMENT

Most of these "intersex" and genetic mutations are extremely rare and can not reproduce, right?

Can I play Devil's advocate and ask you guys something? I read on leddit a response from a tranny that what he/she has is definitely a mental illness but that 'transitioning' actually seemed to help a lot with wanting to kill herself.

What I'm asking is... let's say for sure we know it's a mental illness (which it is). Do we know for sure that transitioning with hormones or gender reassignment won't help ease some of their nuttiness?

Literally fucking nothing

strawman: the post

Hundreds of times more common than those living with the aforementioned disorders

people say that theres statistics saying they're still super suicidial or whatever even post-op, its something thats often repeated but I can't vouch for its truth because i've never seen these studies, but take that how you will

Yeah, I don't even need to know jack shit about biology to recognise this bitch's argument

All of her "rebuttals" were addressed in the first few lines.

First, why bring up birds when we are talking about humans? Second, everything she lists is a mutation.

She is actually right.

t. MD.

I can refer you to a medical journal if you like but I'm pretty lazy so I'll assume you trust me.