Post the cucks that annoy you most Sup Forums

Post the cucks that annoy you most Sup Forums

what did the leaf mean by this

Perhaps the one supporting him are even bigger cucks. I'm tired of this puppet compromising our sovereignty and normalizing racism.

i fucking hate this guy. Worse than any of those goys on comedy central.

Leafs have shitposted themselves into 15 layers of irony

Fucking Evan McMullin I swear, there is no single person I hate more. Not even Merkel, Hillary or the leader of ISIS.
McMullin acts like he's a conservative when he's nothing but a leftist, globalist kike-controlled CIA plant - and an extremely obvious one at that.
Frauds like him dragging the good name of conservatism through the dirt are THE worst.

I seriously hope that vile, repugnant, vomit filled skinbag and subhuman suffers an extremely slow but excruciatingly painful death.
I hope he experiences pain no human in history has ever experienced before for the insufferable, traitorous, cucked, lying, deceptive FRAUD he is!

Honestly, nothing would please me more than seeing his unrecognizable body parts splattered all over the ground. If there ever were footage of him getting tortured for a week straight, I would watch that shit in one go.

this lispy nigger

lads...

0/10

is that the "bonobo brain" guy?

This

yeah

if it makes you feel better user, one of my friends used to bully him at school

noice

Ben stiller looks like a faggot

>Hating PJW

only decent one is Conan

This reddit fuck

Larry "im a nigger" willmore 100%

I fucking hate this cunt.
He's about as funny as toothache

BLOODY UKIP RACISTS

Can someone post the video of him bombing with some joke about scotch eggs?

Fuck off.

b8/10

Beat me to it. Like you, my hatred of him borders on the irrational.

fuck this guy, seriously

What is the name of the cuck stance bernie is doing here?

I call it the 'beta' stance. He's making his body small by slouching, and keeping his arms close too his body. And he is looking downwards and not out. He is an absolute waste of oxygen

to his body*

Put your right hand around your left wrist. The self-shackle.

"Total Submission"

"The cock sucker"

I have no fucking idea how he became a successful comedian. Every single one of his fans should be executed for the good of humanity.

The milkman

this homo

2nded.

>>>/Reddit/

Meant for

super cuck

Big cuck

This guy. The cringe literally demands a trip to the mulcher.

Got me a lil hard thinking about some good ol BBC

THIS.

Ben Stiller meme

Who is the guy OP posted?

Milo?

Russell Howard

Er, nice man, nice face, boyish charm with grey at the temples, but can you imagine that face contorted in the throes of sexual ecstasy?

Bristol comedian, can be funny sometimes, obv left bias like 99% of entertainers.

fag

The fact that I share a name with him infuriates me.

Fucking gross.

I've got Gary Lineker's cheeky grin there and sweaty forehead, looming down on me. It really is a powerful image.

fucking hate this cuck

Yeah fuck that little kid

He's actually really funny when he isn't being political.

When he starts talking about guns or Trump he just becomes a condescending prick who's grossly misinformed on what he's talking about.

I was putting myself into the position of Gary Lineker's wife, looking up at that face. I can't seem to get it out of my mind.

>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>SOOPAH MALE VITALUHTY kicks in so I get the cohredge tah TOLK tah her
>can't fink of somethin tah say
>"OI! Did yew know NOINETY FOH PASENT of peeple don't trost the MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"
>that fill wun no GEE-EFF

What's wrong with him?

He was great in Zoolander

Is he part Paki?

literally who

I'm stuck with this image of Gary Lineker humping. Do you think I should see someone?

Sage H would duck you up irl, bnon

Fuck

You beat me to it. FUCK Lindsay Grahamnesty, fuck Jeb Bush, and fuck John McCain.

I notice that a lot of FBI/secret service agents stand in that position, except they don't put their head down.

Do you like his ball control? Do you enjoy watching him dribble?

>tfw used to love conan
>tfw he has been progressively more political since trump won the republican primary
>tfw lost the only talking head media "comedian" i liked (that was an actual comedian)

I hate this dopey, Israel-first, arrogant milksop more than I do Hillary or Obama.

>tfw I used to find him funny
Him and Noel Fielding, dark time that was.

This faggot right here.

THIS son of a bitch, I was looking through this thread thinking "eh these are mostly well-intentioned but misguided people" but holy FUCK does this smug idiot shill piss me off

I think you mean "Brachiation Ruminations"

The picture of him draped in a flag LARPing as muh the resistance is so irritatingly self-important and presumptuous

he's so cute though desu

How dare you.

Stop.