ITS HAPPENING robots sent to clean up Fukushima nuclear site keep dying

>A Japanese company tasked with cleaning up Fukushima, the site of the worst nuclear disaster since Chernobyl, has admitted that its attempts to probe the site are failing repeatedly due to incredibly high levels of radiation.

THEY ARE COVERING UP THE RADIATION AND NOW ITS BACK FIRING

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/robots-fukushima-nuclear-disaster-dying-probe-clean-up-tepco-toshiba-reactor-nuclear-radiation-a7612396.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zkv-_LqTeQA
youtube.com/watch?v=husmhQgj1CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NZrOlmGXXAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

post more info

Oh look! It's again THIS thread

independent.co.uk/news/world/robots-fukushima-nuclear-disaster-dying-probe-clean-up-tepco-toshiba-reactor-nuclear-radiation-a7612396.html

wew i posted the article and for some odd reason the website didnt let me post

>The radiation levels in the reactor can kill a human in 2 minutes

Dayyumm

i wonder if this is planned or not

new game series yay

If what is planned?

the radiation levels too go up and the cover ups are they going to let it blow up

bump

Bump

one can dream...

If you have a geiger counter and live in NY and surrounding area, go ahead and take a reading. I dare you. Than realize how fucked you/we are.

>F

Worst since Chernobyl... Not so fast you slanted eyes fags! Literally no contamination in Chernobyl, localized pronto.

20 tr to clean up Fukishima, kinda makes the border fence seem miniscule by comparison?

>the radiation levels too go up and the cover ups are they going to let it blow up

Is there a risk of the reactor blowing up and spreading even more radiation to the rest of Japan?

>This post coming from a Russian
Hmmm....

Well with those digits you practically ensured the destruction of Japan.

God fucking damnit

FUCK

yes its a huge risk of killing japan within days if it blows up, the radition toxins can blow within the world maybe even killing thousands in china aswell. Or it could blow toward us

>checked

No, but a "total meltdown" which would spread the nuclear matter into ground water.

GOJIRA when?

also yes, with the reports and cover ups i would like to say its near blowing up by now its leaking toxin shit into air and the ocean.

PRAISE KEK

>5430345
japan is finished

More a case of lack of planning, I would say. The deep ocean earth quake displaced billions of gallons of water that led to the tsunami, that lead to reactor being damaged.

Jet stream will carry it over the pacific to northwest America and British Columbia

i hope it takes out California

dont mind me check my digits , giving power to kek for nuclear happenings.

damn digits.. Praise Kek!

Had sushi last night radiation ain't shit check my sieverts *ubs*

>it's been 6 years and California is still not a nuclear wasteland

AAHHHHHHHHHH

There literally is no way they can stop the fuel rods from emitting radiation. First responders were kamakazis and are bound to die of radiation sickness. Robots last a few hours and are the rendered useless.

so they are fucked either way and they know it?

Aren't Japanese Radiation resistant already? Non-happening

>robots

youtube.com/watch?v=zkv-_LqTeQA

Jesus you people are morons.

Worse case scenario. More contamination. That is all.

There is no risk of an explosion. Most likely that the building will collapse and because they can't get access to the building, the reaction starts again. MOX type fuel super heating, evaporating, becoming airborne.

That means more contamination. Fuk is definitely not a $20 trillion fix. They are trying to put a band aid on this when they need to start pulling fissionable material out now. Fuck the risk of criticality. Pull it out grains at a time and turn it to glass.

noones radiation resistant why would you think that? This can also blow over and rape us dude, it can kill thousands of us in the west and east coast if it lasts long enough.

So, what exactly is stopping this thing from contaminating it's surrounding further? And if it still is, why have they not plugged the leak?
At least the Russians went full mile and contain the Chernobyl problem in a giant sarcophagus.

They should build for him a faraday cage. Are there any gases that neutralise radiation? Make a bubble for the robot with it and get little laboratory hands put in there.

>since Chernobyl

But isn't it way worse, tho? Chernobyl was quickly turned into a concrete coffin, while Fukushima keeps spilling shit in the Pacific ocean. It's only a matter of time until all the sea life dies out. And since algae produces about 75% of the oxygen, I'd say we're fucked.

hello reactor

Well it looks like Japan will have melted into the sea in a few years' time

Spray HHO gas everywhere. I don't know

This right here is why nuke isn't the answer. Yeah, I get it: "it's clean." But we've already seen human error and natural disaster. Fukushima was big, it's a coverup, and you could easily envision even worse scenarios in natural disaster, warfare, or terrorism.

Great, it would eliminate weebs (plus bonus asians, best and worst koreans, chinese) and degerates in america?

Fucking hell i wish for the worst case scenario.

That's a fuck ton of alpha particles. It's mind blowing. Those cores are probably still melting through the mantle of this planets. And will do so for thousand of years.

depends on the wind direction if it blows toward chyna its gonna kill some koreans and chyna

No better or worse than oil brother, google Corexit to realize that you have a 100% chance to get cancer in your slightly shorter lifetime. Ted was right, we should reject technology in its entirety and live peacefully on our own land which we govern and defend

No one's*
It's TWO words, never one.

>Worse case
*worst case
...unless you're playing double's advocate, then this guy's the limit.

Either way it should be fun.

No matter which way the wind blows, someone's dead skeletal hands would accidentally fall into the "nuke enemy" button and we'd have lots of fun.

this is the most important thing in the world you idiot. not """"politics""" or any other bullshit distraction

But they keep posting images of cleaned up reactor buildings. Are you suggesting the Nippon is not being completely truthful?

>nips disregard safety protocols, fail to maintain the reactor, and keep it operational far longer than it should have been operational, and use substandard protective measures despite being in a location prone to earthquakes and tsunamis
>this proves nuclear is bad
no
Nuclear is 100% safe if you actually follow the fucking manuals, it's when you start being a kike and start cutting corners is when it fucks up

>independant

gee whizz I dunno OP

The radiation is giving the robots sentience.

>It's all just airshit

it's unlikely.

The Fukushima incident differs from Chernobyl in several key ways that makes a Chernobyl style steam explosion unlikely. The main one is this: The reactor vessel was damaged.

This makes a catastrophic level of steam almost impossible to build up. It could still catch fire, causing terrible devastation to Fuckyoushima, but an explosion of the reactor vessel is almost impossible at this point.

In chernobyl, drunken Slavs turned off the generators that powered the coolant pumps. They did this to see if there was enough residual pressure to cool the reactor for a few minutes, in case the situation ever got TARFU status. Unfortunately, the TRAINED drunken slavs left trainee drunken slavs in charge of this, so the situation Actually got TARFU, and the undamaged, airtight containment vessel experienced a rapid pressure increase, leading to rupture of the reactor, which caught fire on exposure to the air.

Even if Fukushima did go full Chernobyl, it would only devastate that city, not all of Japan.

they didn't clean up shit. it's still leaking and fucking up the ocean

let me clarify for amerifat posters: ocean is where we get most of our oxygen. bad ocean=no air to breathe=no burgers

>alcoholic nuclear scientists
in gods name

>Are you suggesting the Nippon is not being completely truthful?
small kek

IT IS REAL!

youtube.com/watch?v=husmhQgj1CQ

The funny thing is what I posted is the true story of Chernobyl. Two trainee reactor operators were told to run a test they were in NO way qualified to run, and a reactor went full boom because of it.

Dem Liquidators, though. If you see a Russian with a Liquidation medal, buy that man a drink.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZrOlmGXXAQ

This was caused by the radioactive pollutions spilled in the Pacific Ocean by the Fukushima Nuclear Plant disaster the US and Japan was trying to cover up. The radioactive pollution is now spread over 25% of the whole of Japan's western pacific region

Scientist even said it before that the Fukushima's radioactive meltdown would contaminate the Pacific Ocean spreading all the way to Australia in about estimated 10 to 20 years from the time the disaster happened. And now its starting to happen. It was shown from a satellite the magnitude of the radioactive spread in the internet.

Exactly why the fuck would you use something that could cause that much devastation if you fuck it up? Not to mention if something were to happen that caused a social collapse, nuclear meltdowns would fuck up any chance for humanity to recover.

KEK
E
K

>cant stop with humans
>cant stop with lobots
>cant stop with samurai
>cant stop with anime
heads will roll because of this

o7

Praise kek rip gooks

Head out to Jersey for best results.

>lol dudes Fukushima's not a big deal
>the radiation doesn't even affect ocean life
>ocean too big
>dilutes the radiation
>haha don't worry dudes
>those dead marine animals washing ashore on the western US coast are completely normal
>yes, fish are supposed to have massive tumors
>nothing to worry about people
>btw we are actively trying to contain the radiation
>the radiation is so severe that it's frying the circuitry of the robots we send in
>haha did u see that "cashmeoutsy" girl! Crazy! haha focus on that for a few weeks, please look the other way

MOTHERFUCKING BUMP

>post yfw the radiation spreads to Cali

>300 billion dollars
>4 decades

They better clean this shit up before the 2020 olympics though this is crazy

>mutated hyperliberals
oh god no

The whole building is being constantly flooded with water. The reactor has giant holes in it. No pressure vessel, no explosion.

Where is said graph? How did they measure it? Bioassay of animal and plant life? Filtration through a CWM? Explain? Did they measure background? At what depth?

There will be tons of bullshit charts showing more bullshit.

As a nuclear submariner told me once, dilution is our solution.

>nuclear submarine
I still can't believe these miracle machines exist.

Yup, we're totally fucked.

I remember when the tsunami hit.

I was hoping the whole thing would blow up, even though I liked Japan and before I even started frequenting Sup Forums. I just wanted a happening.

I was always a terrible person, I guess. I can't even blame it on this site for corrupting me.

>Radioactive fish from Fukushima nuclear plant found on west coast of US

Neat

I for one welcome our new mutant octopus overlords

inside the reactors where the cores melted, yes, the radiation is extremely high.

the Chernobyl cleanup had the same problem with robots breaking down

What if the fuel reached the water table? Wouldn't that create a steam incident?

I was in Osaka when the earthquake hit, spooky shit

Please let it spread to China and Cali. That's 2 billion + 50 million worthless libs. PRAISE KEK

>300 tons of radiactive water gets into the ocean

GEE WHIZZ THANKS JAPAN

Fallout New Tokyo when?

>listening to fallout 2 music for some fucked up reason
>stumble upon this thread

eerie

If you wait long enough, you'll have a fallout atlantis.

>As of June 2015, the radiation in the Pacific Ocean reached the US West Coast; the seafood you’ve been eating from the Pacific ocean is loaded with Cesium-137 and Strontium-90. Both radioactive

It's happening

Not

"Not" what huemonkey?

Were doomed!

East coast best!

west coast niggers btfo

Not eerie at all potato nigger.

What if we just nuke the reactor core?

Gamma radiation you stupid faggot

The American way.