Enslave white women

White women of breeding age account for less than 2% of the population.

The time for tolerating their stupidity is over. The time for letting them think they can "have it all" is over. Stacey needs to be violently ripped off the cock carousel and placed into designated breeding camps when she does nothing but get inseminated and suckle her young.

> Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=BjnH99slHmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no need for such violence

soon the nips will perfect pic related and all the wealthy white men can have their sperm impregnate eggs that are raised without a mothers involvement at all. couple this with gene editing via a simple crisper device and you will have throngs of super babies. we are going to breed right wing space rape marine squads.

this takes a lot of money, but who has the money? rich white conservative men.

we warhammer 40k nao

maybe we will breed white infertile white women to be sex surrogates for our right wing space marine rape squads but thats about all they will be needed for.

women stopped doing their job

its time we fire them

Is Warhammer 40k just a card game or is there some video of it?

Fucking leavef

i dunno i have never really followed any of it

from what i know it seems pretty childish but hey so is anime and half the shit Sup Forums likes

heres a basic gestalt:
>races from all over the galaxy start genetically engineering themselves purely for war
>all male societies, no females anywhere
>only purpose of their entire existence is to kill everyone else who is of a different race
>they take over planets and wage wars

kinda like what old boys clubs shoulda been

>Jew shill, the post

nah m8 im just less convinced that white western women can be saved. your election last year was a nice white pill but europe is still EXTREMELY blackpilling.

if europe goes the white race goes

china isnt going anywhere because they really dont care about anyone except themselves, chinese diversity equates to spicy food and different clothing. thats it. they are an incredibly unified civilization and if whites do not do the same extremely fast then we will be lost.

the type of technology i referenced in my post is merely an ace in the hole, a backup plan to use if the roasties continue to refuse to breed and want to die out

If we push this 2% meme does anybody think this will be enough to convince white women to stop being such stupid cunts and start behaving like actual women

preferably we would not have to push any meme, thats not the case though.

perhaps rather than criticism, you would provide a REALISTIC and PRAGMATIC alternative for us?

Are we looking at some Children of the Trough kinda shit here?

This belongs on /d/.

The white version of the burqa could be not allowing minorities into our countries

As a white woman I would rather FUCK the UGLIEST black guy than the hottest right-wing white guy.

FUCK all of your retarded, childish, insane beliefs about women. Go FUCK yourselves! You wanna treat women like shit??? Go live in Saudi Arabia! Arseholes.

Damn Warhammer sounds badass no wonder you nerds love that shit.

ayy bb lemme see that butthole

On your knees cunt.

Going to be honest here, I'm married to an ex-Muslim Afghan woman from Germany so I wont be able to contribute any pure bloods with her but we plan on having a bunch of kids anyways. My wife has even legit considered en vitro some Norman white woman because I am pure blooded Norman Aryan Godman

>all male societies, no females anywhere

not quite

and you married a mudslime
good work buddy
top stuff m7
ya blew it

This is how desperate the situation is wethinks..

I don't think that white people understand that "minorities" would actually genocide us if they thought that they had that power. They don't understand that the only reason we "tolerate" them is because we have moral qualms about genocide which they don't generally have

Tits or gtfo. No one wants to fuck your fat ass anyway.

She's an ex-Muslim.. I don't think you quite understand how noble and courageous being such actually is.. Especially as a woman. Youre entire family disowns you, they're supposed to kill you even so there's the threat of being murdered by your own family. So she is the definition of a NAXALT

She's also 10/10 in the looks department and 10/10 more redpilled than any of you cucks

muslims and black populations are exploding, whites are collapsing

if you dont care about the continual existence of your race and the prosperity of humanity then sure by all means go shit up your own bloodline.

the white race is practically on deaths door at this point and will not survive another 300 years, which is a blink of the eye in terms of our species history.

again i really dont know much about the series but i do believe women are extremely rare in it

do it

If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved.
If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed.

dumb cunt...we might as well be living in saudi arabia if you retards keep pushing for more islamic immigration...

>doesnt realize we have her best interests in mind
>doesnt realize other races have zero respect for them

you spit on your ancestors by mixing your blood with a sandindu, plain and simple. you aren't redpilled, boy, you are just a fucking idiot following your cock. by all means, wrap up and plow Fatima's nappy dugout to your heart's content, but then go and make pure children with someone of your own heritage. it's not too late.

It's a bit too late for me to turn back but for those of you that are still single I would say you need to be very superficial. I can't help in that way but I can help with propaganda or whatever have you

>She's an ex-Muslim.. I don't think you quite understand how noble and courageous being such actually is.. Especially as a woman.

you just dont get it...

NOBODY gives a fuck because shes NOT white.

the entire point of this board is to advocate for the interests of the white race.

thats ALL we care about, so you can fuck off with your groidery

Women can’t maintain Civilization.
Alphas can’t maintain Civilization.
Hellzbellz, non-Eurasians can’t maintain Civilization.

The thing about the girls and the Alphas is, they don’t care. A Man planting his seed in a new ripe field everyday doesn’t care about whether or not he’s comfortable. Women in love with Alphas don’t care about anything else at all in life and record their own satisfaction moment to moment by how their Alpha makes them feel in that moment.

Civilization is a gift, from Betas to Betas. It’s an agreement made between Betas. We won’t go bandit. We won’t go pirate. We won’t rape every woman not being guarded. We won’t kill every man that looks at us wrong. We will, instead, look out for each other, including leaving each other’s chosen woman alone.

Women hate that. They don’t want to be paired off with a Beta, even if he is the smartest or the richest or the handsomest. All they want is an Alpha that stirs them up inside.

Women hate Betas. Ninety percent of men could die, and if they were the Betas (and lower), women not only wouldn’t care, they wouldn’t notice.

If we want to maintain this beautiful gift to the world known as Civilization, we need to acknowledge who it’s for. It’s for us. If you treat women as your equal, you give the gift of equality to someone who literally and without exaggeration doesn’t care whether you live or die, so long as she can still get some Alpha up in there. You can either acknowledge that, or you can watch out beautiful creation whither and die.

Fight. They aren’t your equals. This is for us.

I'd at least be contributing a half breed while most of you virgins are contributing nothing but crusty kleenex in the wastebin.

you can help by making white babies with a white woman or adopting white children

stop getting defensive because there are no valid rebuttals that you can give

>from Britainistan
> white woman

Choose one.

my auburn-haired, blue-eyed three year old is asleep in the next room, but nice try kiddo

no

why do you want sluts to breed?

You mean, a perfect gentleman? Have fun snuffing out thousands of years of white bloodlines and making mongrel babies with Fatima.

just go out and talk to them user. knock one up. it'll be okay.

the fascist ethnostate is not there because you suck at PUA.

I already said that we were considering this up in the post. I'm only one man though and I'm already paired off. I want to help you guys to convince white women to stop this insanity and stop breeding.

At the time that I met my wife do you think there were any white women that were even close to being as kind, virtuous, not retarded as my wife is? I wouldn't even have had the opportunity to get into it with my wife if this was the case I wouldve been paired off with a decent white women long before then

The wife and I met on facebook because we have like 500 mutual friends that were all right wing or Ron Paul types

i have sympathy for you because you most likely met and fell in love with her while you were bluepilled.

society can brainwash us and the jews lead many of us down the wrong path in life

so i understand your predicament and i think the majority of us here will accept any help we can get in our plight.

but dont try to corrupt our goals or somehow pass off your decisions as acceptable for us, they are not.

This kind of. I wasn't blue pilled but I didn't know about white genocide at all. I knew we had a major immigration problem but didn't know how bad our numbers were

>This is what mon-keigh actually believe.

this is why the alt right will never be taken seriously lmao

I'm not a real woman so I'll fight this all the way but I'll be less scared or emotionally involved in the whole thing.

fine, but dont bring up your race mixing here and try to pass it off as normal or somehow acceptable given our current circumstances. if you want to help but remain anonymous then do not bring up this side of yourself.

i believe that all of us live with contradiction and irony, but understand that at this point the only feasible solution for the white race is to completely refute and neglect the notion that race mixing is acceptable.

id rather wait till i am 50 and can squirt into 5 or 10 artifical wombs and make many babies as wealthy old white man rather than racemix.

But Moslems are taken seriously. Because enslaving women works. Imagine that.

Don't bother contributing anything - half breed is as good as a nigger.

You aren't going to get a say anymore you dumb spastic cunt, you will either make white children or get raped wearing a Burka by Mohammad

I was being hyperbolic

White women seem to care about stupid insignificant animals going extinct though so maybe you could convince them to give a damn about white people if they knew about the actual numbers?

>Miscegenation is a crime against Nature and hence, humanity. Participants thereof, deserve nothing less than the death penalty. Also included are the un-Natural acts of sodomy, homosexual encounters and rape.

Why do Limeys always say arsehole instead of asshole? I've never understood this.

Don't know why I brought up my personal story in hindsight probably internal guilt/confession thing. I don't see racemixing being a massive problem/evil if the demographics were completely different but you're right, in our current situation there should be fucking laws against it or something. We should be subsidizing our own breeding instead of importing strangers

No chance
Women don't have in-group loyalty

>I'll never meet GLR in my life

Oh well, perhaps in the next

Cool so dump your spic/nigger whatever you've been sticking your dick in and stop being a degenerate sack of shit. You can't call yourself principled if you're fucking a nonwhite.

while i agree with you and have made a similar post myself, its easier to type out a line or two and click some captcha images than it is to get divorced from your wife.

this is a problem that the alt right has to deal with. becoming racially aware whist in an interracial marriage is a big problem for many of us and "simply divorce her" is not good enough.

i dont know what the solution is other than shut the fuck up about it and maybe try to adopt at least one white baby that needs help.

there should be fucking ZERO white babies in orphanages

I can't :\ I really wan't to help you guys though and that's why I made this thread. I already posted about us considering en vitro from Norman female though if that's any consolation. The wife is more or less one of the Aryan Afghans if that makes you feel any better. A lot of her nephews and one of her brothers have green eyes

^ KEK has spoken.
Form the White rape gangs.
Impregnate White THOTs on sight.

>Aryan Afghan

Yeah okay, I see you are retarded. Please don't bring another mixed race thing in this world. Adopt an aryan child or go without children for the better of your people.

You're a net loss to the white race but hey at least you got that "Sweet arab pussy!!!" Right?

Have you ever heard a brit say ass?

Oh shit lol.

This a good point about adoption and I hadn't thought of it, even throught of en vitro first..

This could be a more realistic option that finding a surrogate/paying for en vitro as a single man as well

>enslave women
>like Muslims do

you arnt wrong... you just an asshole about it.

the alt right needs a better response to overcoming this problem, zealotry in your ideology will not attract people to the cause.

your values should not be compromised as well though.

i agree with you on this issue but dont think it should be thrust upon anyone who has recently entered the fold because they were not aware of the reality when they made the decision to race mix

And that's fine - there is no other response besides "No racemixers" - We do not condone it in any capacity, you are not a white nationalist if you race mix, point blank PERIOD.

The best he can do is be a civic nationalist.

which is still better than democrat or republican

Yes but ultimately still anti-white.

> Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't
I can't, have a bump.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Make us.
Fucking pussys

Yeah breeding camps are so respectfull

I have a compromise! We can create millions of white babies while allowing women to live for themselves by embracing ectogenesis (the growing of babies in artificial uteri). Once fully developed, this technology will be scalable, safe, and will liberate women while increasing the fertility rates of our race. It will also be highly compatible with germline engineering, as specific changes to the genome of a zygote can be closely monitored throughout the phases of embryonic development. There are literally no reasons to object to this technology as long as it is proven to be safe.

What about a right wing beaner????????

It's all about the bioterrorism.

Remember Frank Herbert, Dune? He wrote a book called The White Plague about a guy who engineers a complex disease to render all women infertile.

The first person who is capable of producing an adder and a register (in EE terms) in a working virus can create a targeted disease, a disease that could recognize a particular race, and so forth.

Bam, someone takes out entire races' ability to reproduce.

Meanwhile, some dudes with artificial wombs and access to CRISPR produce gene-edited clones of themselves with disorders trimmed away, ready to take over business and produce the next clone.

>an omega pretending to be an alpha
Reminder that Omega > alpha > beta > zeta

an added benefit of this technology is that you can avoid environmental and viral contamination of the fetus, which is not possible with a female uterus

you can also carefully maintain the correct necessary hormone levels that will prevent the child from having disorders like homosexuality and transexuality

imagine a white race, all 6'4 all 130 IQ and no hereditary disease. all 100% straight and free of viral infections and the jews toxins from the moment of conception.

you would not even really need to breed women beyond having them a sex surrogates

as unfortunate as this path is for the fate of women, its ultimately goign to be necessary once the chinese begin to implement this into governmental policy

and i do believe the digits dont lie

BAM, the virus mutates, and whites are fucked
Its not so simple

>close borders
>artificial wombs
>genetic engineering via crispr
>rich white men making dozens of white babies and raising them to be redpilled little rich right wing fuckers

humanity is saved from the shitskin hordes

As long as the breeding is eugenic. No betas manlets or nu males.

Jesus Christ but did I wake up to some tasty pasta today.

Thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=BjnH99slHmE

>but i do believe women are extremely rare in it
Women only seem kind of rare because the tabletop game (40k is a tabletop game, by the way) focuses on battles, and women don't appear much in battles.
In the actual lore, the galaxy itself has just as many women as it has men. Not counting the Orks, who are a genderless (but basically all-male) race that reproduces by spores, and the Space Marines, whose genetic enhancements only work on men.

Is White French girl with a quadroon or octoroon daughter not sure, a worthy breeding material?

i suppose

i looked into it a bit for the last 5 minutes, the religious overtones seem just as, if not more attractive to me than the actual war

>space rape marine squads.

fulgrim is that you?

its just fitting trs memery, i dont actually know anything about warhammer

Well to be fair assuming you aren't LARPING Afghanistan are influenced by Persia/Iran historically and given the whole 'Iran is Ayran' you can justify it by 'bleaching' her genes

then again your asking a mongolian cattle thread so whatever

Look up Slaanesh and prepare your anus for some heretical fun

I find the idea of being forced to be the mother of some ubermensch's children in some sort of eugenics program, quite arpousing. All for it.

>these people have't read Plato

> Space rape marines

I am no more arguments.

Well done, user.

Not a card game familiam, there's a couple of vidya games out there tho.

Finally a leaf that makes sense! Hey Sup Forums
If your country population where taken to assemble the space marine legions in 40 what legions would each be?

R A R E
A
R
E also heretic, prepare to get purged.

There is one golden leaf within the pile....

TITS OR GTFO!