Hm. I've never thought of it like that. Maybe we SHOULD ban guns

Hm. I've never thought of it like that. Maybe we SHOULD ban guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/crime/mr-scotland-bodybuilder-champion-michael-8492748
youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Joe_Cole
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meanwhile he lifts because he's an insecure, scared little manlet. What a hypocrite

>make shitty music
>bully people smaller than you
>strong intellectual

ya no

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

He's right. America became the strongest country in the world through peace and brains. We've never had to rely on military superiority.

you can't outsmart a bullet.

>tools of the weak
>a tool is something that makes a task easier
He looks like someone that would nail in boards with his forehead.

You should try and solve problems through intelligent discourse... but sometimes you can't do that and you need to shoot some motherfuckers.

His roommate was killed with a gun. Rollins was suspected by many as having been involved since he was unharmed even though he was present when his roommate was shot.

>the strong don't need guns, guns are tools of the weak
he's not wrong, guns are the great equalizer.
they allow a 90 pound woman to not be raped by a 200 pound nigger

if the nails are really obvious high school level social criticisms, then correct

Good luck wrestling a duck out of the sky, or chasing down a wild turkey on foot. Stupid lefties think guns are just for shooting people. Shows haw diminished their analytical abilities are, and how narrow their minds, and life experience is.

The only thing to consider when talking about Henry Rollins:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: ANY AND ALL THREADS THAT HAVE "NEVER THOUGHT OF IT LIKE THAT" IN THE OP ARE CLEARLY SHAREBLUE SHILLS

>tfw grandma and grandpa cant have a gun to defend themselves or they are weaklings

Hm... I've never thought of it like that before! Maybe I AM a shill.

Yeah he was known to punch his own fans back in the day. A screamer with no musical talent.

>the weak should fear the strong

Wow looks like Henry Rollins is literally Hitler.

>guy works out for entire life
>gets shot by guy who learned how to load and fire a gun
>guy that invested his entire life into body building dies because the guy that shot him fired several rounds, some of which that pierced critical organs
>guns are weak

I admit that using a gun in a fist fight is a bitch move but if you both had guns...? Scouts motto, is all I'm sayin.

Call a constitutional convention then.

Oh right! You can't.

I'm 99% sure that Henry Rollins bleeds and dies like every other living thing on this planet when shot. Same goes for knives.

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/crime/mr-scotland-bodybuilder-champion-michael-8492748

He outsmarted the bullet dummy.

>haha, you little dicked pussy, get rid of your guns. Only fags use guns bro, haha.
Nah. The second we surrender our firearms these limpwristed communists will pick them up and use them to round us up and wall us.

Henry Rollins is just another blue pilled media tool who is 56 and doesn't even have a family and tires to act like it's cool and literally shills his dead end lifestyle everywhere he goes.

Henry Rollins has never questioned the opinions cemented in his head as a teenager. Im sorry, opinions can't be bulwarks, immune to change and changing times, as Rollins' seem to be.

>shill blue
yeah, either that, or just some dim wit that isn't smart enough to know, he is pushing a globalist agenda, that ultimately doesn't give a fuck, if he lives, or dies

this. Thats how monopoly of violence works, and thats what criminals thrive on

his best friend was killed by some nigger with a gun

Can this guy make a coherent thought?

Brazil is the only example you need to tell anti gun people to kill themselves

God made man, Samuel Colt made man equal.

That's alright. I'd rather be a pussy then get anally raped by Tyrone or Ahmed.

I hate how the left co-opted a musical genre that was clearly anti-social justice warrior at its conception, and clearly leaned hard right.

Japan is the only example you need to tell pro gun people to kill themselves

Sam Colt made men equal

>Spend years building muscle
>Some nog drops you cold at an ATM with a beat to shit hi point because you forgot that you aren't a gorilla.

Mankind is the king-ape of tools. Brawn is fleeting and unreliable. A bonded-jacket hollowpoint the same diameter as your pinky can shut your CNS off from a greater distance and with a violent suddenness achievable by any "natural" means.

>the strong don't need guns

If that's what you really want to believe.

Yes, take guns away from women, the weak, the infirm and others who can't get Mad Gainz, Bruh. If there's one thing Rollins is wrong on, it's personal protection.

> fuck him and fuck his dead friend.
> millions of defensive gun uses happen per year.

Henry Rollins, a sellout faggot.
Damn commie and Black Flag is meh.

>Less bullets

Maybe he meant "fewer bullets"?

Emasculating able men without sounding like an inconsiderate drooling retard is easy.
Women, elderly, cripples, etc. use firearms too; try calling them weak for keeping one.

>the strong dont need the best fire power.

Oh fucking kay rollins. Cunts a bull anyway, fuck that faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y

I thought punk rock stood against big government, hence the whole anarchy bull shit but no I guess it's just a bunch of big government leftist.

Fuck! beat me to it leaf.

*NOT achievable by any "natural" means.

Shoot long, and shoot often. Take your friends to shoot. Take your girl to shoot. Practice makes perfect! When Henry "STUPID FUCKING HAIR/YOU HIT MY CAR!" Rollins tries to intimidate you at a 7/11, you can lay his shitty tattooed carcass down on the asphalt.

>I admit that using a gun in a fist fight

Yeah I'll risk brain damage just because some dumb ape wants to throw down. Fuck that, waste him and walk away unharmed.

>you're wrong

truly the argument of a pleb

I beat every body to it! SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!.

Don't like getting punched by teens, nanna? Should have lifted some weights you dumb cunt!
Jesus Christ, you're 87 years old and I've got to explain this to you.

Less tires, more shoes. The fast don't need cars. Cars are tools of the weak. This is true. If you disagree with me, it's ok, you're wrong.

t. Horse Girl

Idk

You need quite a bit of braines to build a gun that won't blow up in your hand and can fire more than once.

Hurr durr. I lift weights

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS: HONOR the threat. You don't know the mind of your opponent, and you don't know what's in their pockets. You must assume they mean to disable and then cripple or kill you once you've been overcome. If a believable threat of physical harm is presented, respond with sudden and overwhelming violence using the best means at your disposal.

You get a (you) for effort... that's about all, peace out.

This is even better when imagined in Henry Rollins' smug cali hipster voice.

Oh shit it's the guy from the gym in Def Jam FFNY

Yeah, some nigger named Henry Rollins.

yeah my mother isn't exactly a trained fighter but i still want her to be able to defend herself.

Man I knew Henry Rollins was tough...but not THIS TOUGH!?!?

>meanwhile irl
when you try to rob me, i shoot you in the face.

if everyone was armed, we would all act much more civilized.

Fantastic now I can get to sleep.

Thanks bro.

I doubt you've ever thought at all.

I wouldn't want everyone to be armed. Some people have serious temper problems and don't need to be carrying guns ever.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert A. Heinlein

Fucking kek

Based Bruce. Too bad he didn't tell his son about the dangers of guns.

OP you should post his exact quote.

Those muscles will look real good after someone removes his brain from his skull with a well placed shot. Or maybe his abs will be complimented with a knife in them.

Not exactly. Sometimes that shit is sarcastic, mocking sharia blue shills. Look for the op to return to the thread, that's typically a huge indicator of its just a slide thread or not.
In threads where someone is posting counter to a rightwing angle and are engaged in the thread is indicative of a person from another board or site, basically a raid.

Shills rarely comment more than the first post because it's the easiest way to clog the board with shit and slide good topics.
Raiders will engage the thread, even if just it's shitposting and trolling because it's more ideological for them, more emotional investment for them.
The op seems like a typical pol poster being sarcastic because he's responding here but doesn't seem to realize that shitposting like this only assists the shills.

Ultimately, if you're unsure just don't reply or at least sage your replies.

obvious shill is so fucking pathetically obvious

This goes in my Pony Girl folder.

mfw batman visits chiraq. buy a gun batman.

>Too bad he didn't tell his son about the dangers of guns.

You bastard, you made me spit out my milk

It seems like most active duty marines would destroy Closet Henry at any point during his life, with or without guns.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Joe_Cole

checked

Less weights, more work. The strong don't need weights. Weights are tools of the weak. This is true. If you disagree with me, it's ok, you're wrong.

I am weak and physically disabled, that's why I need a gun.

Rollins is an ok dude from what I understand, but people who think you don't need guns are naive idealists. He can say I'm wrong all he wants, but he only has the luxury of being able to tell me so because people with guns are willing to defend him.

Or to put it in a way that faggoty bleeding hearts will understand: You may not want/need guns, but there will always be bad people out there willing to use them against you. Without guns, you'll be defenseless when Trump and his Nazis come for you.

Muh freedom say otherwise OP.

are these real kek

>5' 8"
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
>inhale
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Batman is a bitch.

we are all weak compared to the power of government.

Guns help me save money on food

>when two armed men – described as African-Americans in their 20s – approached them demanding money.
>African-Americans in their 20s
>African-Americans
YEAH IT WAS TOTES THE GUNS FAULT YOUR ROADIE GOT MURDERED. THEY TOTALLY WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN PIPES OR BATS OR NIGNOG SPEARS TO HIM FAILING TO HAVE ACCESS TO A GUN

breaking news: batman shot while visiting south side of chiraq

this
don't assume they're unarmed, if they start being aggressive, pump their guts full of lead.

i like your approach

checked

Wait, is he saying George Washington and Co. were weak? This man is a traitor and a shill for the Crown, string him up.

So that meatheads like that faggot can have their way with those who are weaker? That's exactly why we need guns. He basically proved it himself.