Trumpfags BTFO

trumpfags BTFO

STOP MAKING BAIT THREADS ARYANS

Nice to see the ShareBlue financiers take part in the shilling.

"see, look at how tolerant i am plz notice"

This is pretty good, not an argument though,

>Trump eats KFC with cutlery
what a fucking snob
>Trump eats steak well done with ketchup
what a fucking low class ingrate

Pretty much.

He also eats burgers, fried chicken, and pizza with a fork and knife. That's not even a man at that point.

Is this really supposed to be funny?

I remember the left being a lot funnier back when I was still a lefty.

>some libshit was buttblasted enough to make a comic about it
>"no you!"

>what a fucking low class ingrate
No, it's because you don't eat a steak well done or with ketchup.

What the fuck is wrong with you Canada?

>flavor is for cucks

I love how we meme'd this word mainstream.

What's the problem of liking your food to be a certain way? Also, Heinz is a brand, why do Americans always use brand names instead of actual names.

>implying Sup Forums is a sekret klub
>implying Sup Forums isn't a newfag depot
wew

>Trump does anything
>Pic related

kepchup in the steak

what a pleb drumpf is

Seriously anyone who eats a steak beyond medium is a fucking pleb wothout any decent tastebuds no exceptions

>What's the problem of liking your food to be a certain way?
Nothing, except when it's wrong.

You're not a ketchup-on-charcoal lover too, are you?

If you don't listen to NMH and study continental philosophy you're also a pleb, so you can't talk.

I don:'t eat steaks, but I don't care how others eat it. It's not like we share taste buds.

>mfw drumpf roflolmfaowtf breathe breathe aaaahahahaha holyshit I'm dying so funny
Yeah. John Stewart was pretty funny sometimes. Late night comedy is hard and the less political stuff like Jay Walking or Headlines was funny.

Letterman's Top Ten wasn't half as funny as what older generations make it out to be. And it's way better than Stephen Colbert's late show.

Fuck. All late night comedy shows are shit today

>believing in the well-done jew in the current year

i chuckled

Stop watching the electric Jew, you good goy.

The only mainstream thing about it is the way it identifies members of the alt right.

This is what I imagine every leftist femshill to look like: bland facial features, problem glasses, snarky & sarcastic attitude, listens to Bon Iver etc etc...

Trump is only a well done guy because he's a massive gramophone. He's manlier than anyone who posts on this shitty board.

>libshit comedy

I got a brief chuckle from the "I'm very normal"
part.

3/10

Sup Forums BTFO
I've been coming here for a few years now, and am tired of all these empty promises.

Sup Forums
E X P O S E D

Nigger you can eat your steak however the fuck you want, I don't care if you need a virgin to piss on it first.
Hank Hill memes aside I feel like steak preference more than anything seems to attract a lot of cucks ready to feel "manly" about how they cook a fucking piece of meat or avoiding steak sauce. There will probably be examples in this thread.

DAE prefer medium-rare too?? Oh shit turns out it's a lot of people what a fucking distinguished palate us gentlesirs have unlike those hockey puck eaters XD upvote.
Tell you what son I like blue-rare, how many big dick points is that worth?

>You: DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR
>Me: uh um okay sir
BTFO
How will you ever recover from this?