Trump spends 2 mil taxpayer dollars per weekend on Florida trips

nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/pres-trump-s-trips-to-florida-coming-at-a-costs-for-taxpayers-local-businesses-890288195892

He was quoted saying he would "Rarely leave the White House" during his campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/media-silence-national-debt-trump/
politico.com/blogs/donald-trump-administration/2017/02/trump-shinzo-abe-mar-a-lago-visit-234854
youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_Wslf5V-Y
thehill.com/policy/finance/218825-costs-rack-up-in-isis-fight
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shareblue slide thread. Trump has already saved billions with a b.

You work for a Mugatu-ass faggot motherfucker.

Until he found out the WH is full of bugs and wiretaps, Mar-A-Lago he owns and can control every aspect of how who is allowed where, when and how.

I didn't hear anyone bitch about the 38,000 million dollars King Nigger borrowed from China and sent his Jewish masters in Israel. Nor did I hear anyone mention he added 10,000,000 million dollars to the nation debt.

But yeah fuck drumpf 2 million for securing the most important person in the world is ridiculous Lynch is right we must have a coup and make King Nigger the Eternal Nigger Emperor.

>F-FAKE NEEEEEEEWS!!!!
>I ONLY BELIEVE BREITBART AND FOX NEWS!!!

Get out of your echo chamber you brainwashed fuck.

Hes costing taxpayers and local businesses millions, how has he saved anything?

He has left to Florida EVERY WEEKEND since becoming President. He's been in office only 44 fucking days, why is he going to Florida AT ALL?

not you again..

Hello Serb shill

cant wait for shoah lecuck to start another HWNDU, so Sup Forums can shut it down again. Sup Forums 2- lecuck 0

>S-SHILL!!!!!!!!!
>NO ONE CAN HAVE DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME!!!! NO ONE!!

Brainwashed as fuck.

Its 2 million per weekend hes spending, which is a ridiculous amount when he shouldn't be travelling to Florida every weekend anyway. Even when Presidents are fucking off to camp david they do it at designated times, not taking mini vacations every weekend.

Jesus christ, Serbshill is still around? I thought you died months ago.

Gore thread?

>trump wants to keep using his jet
>military brass says no way
>you need military grade flight equipment
>its capable of being installed on trumps jet
>but it would cost too much
that must be some crazy tech. alien invis-cloak tier shit

It's just obvious you're a shill user, no-one is naturally that fucking brain dead. Unless you are, in that case you aren't a shill and we're sorry, you're just a retard

because he has a home in Palm Beach jackass

Trump has a nice house down here in south east Florida. He is here just about every other week but he is not vacationing. I know this because of the constant TFRs (temporary flight restrictions) we're getting over my airport. The TFRs last 48 hours and they only let IFR aircraft through and a TSA employee comes to the school and checks us out before we can fly. Im a flight instructor at a local school in palm beach and we keep getting grounded. Tbh it has been kind of hurting business lately. Less people are stopping for fuel here and Im getting fewer flight hours on account of the fact that most of my students are private pilots who are flying only VFR.

.02 Serbian Dinars have been deposited to your account.

Ad hominem fallacy. Sad.

This, he's probably getting far more work done at Mar-A-Lago where he can actually talk to his team without everything he says being leaked the next day.

also

SAGE

Trump could spend 4 million a weekend and it would be fine as long as the total debt keeps lowering by BILLIONS. The only reason people cared about costly meme trips was the fact that the debt was rising.

Lol okay, jackass, thanks for proving my point, a point that was made in the video I posted in the OP anyway. If he had a house in France it would be okay for him to spend taxpayer money and go there every weekend? It doesn't matter how many houses he has, Presidents live in the White House and should stay there without spending millions on travel constantly.

Outta my thread tinfoils.

>my thread
Found the redditor.

One gore per day keeps the shills at bay

Waiwaiwaiwai - hold up - lowering the debt by billions? Do you actually believe this? Whats your source?

Why would you think that would work at all

snopes.com/media-silence-national-debt-trump/
>The numbers are factual in a literal sense

Regretting your Twitter President yet?

see Also lol I didn't watch that video until now. That was shot at a field about 15 mins from me and is a competing flight school to the one I work at. We've definitely been having the same issues. It kind of sucks but I understand his reasoning for doing so. I just wish we didn't keep getting TFRs.

He's such a fucking idiot. How can nu pol defend this retard

This is now a serbshill hatethread

>when you commute to work in washington and back home in florida
>trump sees the the skies while I go through traffic lights, dumb drivers and traffic

>Obama doubled the national debt in eight years
>Obama gave billions to iran to build nukes
>Obama gave 300m to kenya last week in office

>implying we give a shit about 2m trips to mar-a-lago

>says the nu male who voted for Hillary
8 years just in case you forgot.

Oy vey! Even that leftist trash heap Snopes is verifying it to some degree.

SLIDE THREAD

FUCK THIS SHAREBLUE FAGGOT

The US sends Israel 8 MILLION every DAY

How horrifying! Trudeau would NEVER go on a billion vacations and drain the nation's wallet!

>they bugged trump tower
>no way they can bug a golf course

Really takes my noggin for a joggin

I want to suck his dick

WORTH.

they bugged trump tower
they bugged the white house

probably, why DEEP STATE is scrambling / panicking because they can't listen in....

Not as bad as the several trillion Obama pissed away with his friends

BUT HE A RICH MAN GIMME 1,500 FREE PRETZELS

apologize

politico.com/blogs/donald-trump-administration/2017/02/trump-shinzo-abe-mar-a-lago-visit-234854

youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_Wslf5V-Y --trey gowdy on ny times "fake news'

Trey Gowdy after speaking to Comey,
"To the extent people are relying on media reports--whether it's the NY Times or the Wash Post--upon which to base their factual assertions... I would tell them to be very very careful... the person leading the investigation on behalf of the US govt, the head of the fbi (comey), listen to what he has to say. Don't listen to anonymous sources who leak classified information--which oh by the way is against the law--between jim comey and the ny times... give me jim comey."

thehill.com/policy/finance/218825-costs-rack-up-in-isis-fight

really makes you think.

guys gotta have some fun on the weekends. This guy just happens to be in a job with 60 staff a jumbo jet ect...

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

check these florida trips

a million soldiers, 4000 nuclear icbms, 12 carriers 7 fleets? and a tweeter account.

This fat piece of shit is wasting so much taxpayer money