What should universities do to make STEM less intimidating for women?

What should universities do to make STEM less intimidating for women?

>women push for other women to go to STEM

If you want to increase your numbers go yourself.

>IM A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN
>OH FUCK MEN ARE IN MY CLASS. I DONT WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE
>MEN SHOULD FIX THIS.

Fucking useless.

Women already make up 65% of Australian uni students. It's still not enough. These cunts will not rest until men are reduced to menial labour jobs.

sure lets lower the bar so we have shit engineers and her feelings don't get hurt

>"I don't know if I'm supposed to be here."
Maybe she is smart after all.

Rename the courses "Gender Dynamics and the Fall of the Patriarchy" and "Privilege Minimization and Prevention" instead of "Advanced Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis" and "Theory of Computation". Also, have Chad teach the courses instead of people who actually know the material. Basically, make it not STEM.

>Go to University
>Got in because of quotas
>Going to be an Engineer lol
>Fail classes because you got in because of quotas
>Blame the patriarchy

Only women think like this. If I wanted to do something and it was largely female dominated, I wouldn't give a single fuck. I wouldn't go on the news and say "It's the current year, this isn't right!"

just remove all that bullshit math, it's sexist against women to make them do the same math as men anyway

Nothing.
Ever.

Any woman qualified and motivated to go STEM will go STEM.

>These cunts will not rest until men are reduced to menial labour jobs.

This is exactly why I love my menial labor job. The only female co-worker I have is in her 50's and redpilled.

This

What she is trying to say is.

>I don't like white men being in this field and I want them expelled and replaced with women and brown men.

They won't be satisfied until there is a cap put on male enrollment.

Take the science out of it and add playdoh they will do just fine

get rid of the math

every female who has came to my work has left after a few weeks. women are not suited to STEM.

>Being so socially autistic that you let the predominant presence of one sex over the other in a classroom stop you from living your life.

Fill it with dozens of simpering betas who will do anything for her attention. Owait.

Who cares who is in your college classes? I never talked to people in my class anyway, just like I never really talk to anyone at work.

It's work and study. Not some faggy feelings daytime talkshow.

I was going to go to New York city, but I walked in and saw nogs everywhere. I ended up not going.

What should New York do to make it less intimidating for me???

Funny how Asians didn't need any affirmative action to not just enter but excel in STEM.

Almost as if ability exists and matters, not discrimination.

I bet that cunt wish those male students simply was removed from existence, or went elsewhere.

>i don't like being surrounded by people who are different than me
heh

This is why nogs have taken over. All you white people left. I'm the standard bearer here.

>Blame men for wanting to study something
>Blame men for simply existing
>Solution is to remove men from said courses simply for being a man

Who is the intolerant one again?

This is bullshit. I'm in Computer Engineering in America and there are plenty of girls. Not that it matters since the composition of your class shouldn't have an effect on how you understand the material.

Make all assessments based on feelings with no correct answers.

See that's your male privilege talking.

I wish my compsci classes weren't filled to the brim with smelly Indians, Chinese, and Arabs but somehow I don't think I would get glowing media accolades if I were to publicly complain about it.

Feelings on tech 101
Tech that isn't confusing 101
Happy words to math 101

What a fucking stupid cop-out.

Women have brains that are 15% smaller than men, on average.

That's like asking... how do we make neurosurgery less intimidating for donkeys?

By now, if they haven't reached parity in STEM since the feminist movement began, they probably never will. Just a fact we all must accept.

everyone knows roasties only go to university to take easy ""majors"" like ""arts"" or ""women's studies"" so their parents think they're studying when they're really getting pounded by chad

this

I feel the same way about Asians.

Remove the math

Nothing!!
Women can’t maintain Civilization.
Alphas can’t maintain Civilization.
Hellzbellz, non-Eurasians can’t maintain Civilization.

The thing about the girls and the Alphas is, they don’t care. A Man planting his seed in a new ripe field everyday doesn’t care about whether or not he’s comfortable. Women in love with Alphas don’t care about anything else at all in life and record their own satisfaction moment to moment by how their Alpha makes them feel in that moment.

Civilization is a gift, from Betas to Betas. It’s an agreement made between Betas. We won’t go bandit. We won’t go pirate. We won’t rape every woman not being guarded. We won’t kill every man that looks at us wrong. We will, instead, look out for each other, including leaving each other’s chosen woman alone.

Women hate that. They don’t want to be paired off with a Beta, even if he is the smartest or the richest or the handsomest. All they want is an Alpha that stirs them up inside.

Women hate Betas. Ninety percent of men could die, and if they were the Betas (and lower), women not only wouldn’t care, they wouldn’t notice.

If we want to maintain this beautiful gift to the world known as Civilization, we need to acknowledge who it’s for. It’s for us. If you treat women as your equal, you give the gift of equality to someone who literally and without exaggeration doesn’t care whether you live or die, so long as she can still get some Alpha up in there. You can either acknowledge that, or you can watch out beautiful creation whither and die.

Fight. They aren’t your equals. This is for us.

Asians are actually cucked out of the STEM field in USA.
The liberals wants Jews, Blacks and Hispanics there instead.

It's the equivalent of telling a Black 100m sprinter he has to start 500 miliseconds after the white runners start.
But somehow it's okay to discriminate in the intellectual field.

>go to university for engineering
>it's pretty hard and I hate it
>continue because I want to be employable
>I don't have to put in a huge amount of effort to succeed
>all of my friends dropped out

Why do people act like this is so hard. 4 years of pain, then you get the degree.

If we're supposed to be equal, why should this even matter? Their own contrived fears of inconsequential things are holding them back, not sexism/Patriarchy.

Get them out of it, women belong at home.

>cap put on white male enrollment.
ftfy

The universities should shove Ivanka's stupid women Ideas up her fucking ...
Fuck you Ivanka! you re destroying Trump's presidency!
Everybody who matters know you are an idiot moron who left Trump's side closer to the end... and now trying to make some sort of political resume for yourself!
You CUNT! it doesn't work in america!! didn't you learn from Hillary Clinton???!!!

I didn't fucking bitch when my Psych classes were like 75% women.

yeah bitches be crazy these days.

"party party party deny my natural existence part party party avoid the responsibilities of womanhood party party party wheres my 10/10 good man sad sad sad cant have kids now sad sad sad guess ill blame it on men angry angry angry"

It's coming, bet on it.

This

What should universities do to make nursing less intimidating for men

>gender is a societal construct
>males unfairly dominate the world

PICK ONE LEFTISTS

Perhaps STEM just doesn't appeal to a vast majority of women? Kind of how like Trade jobs don't appeal to women, but you never hear any complaints about that.

fuck bruh that is some crazy accurate but also totally projecting shitposting.

Professions by gender

>be asian taking SATs
>can say my gender is rainbow galaxy smile lollipop unicorn fairy
>can't say my race is anything but Asian Handicap Pacific Islander

Nothing. It's up to the individual to further their own education.

But you're not important because you are a male.

It's the same phenomena in Japan. 2000 male workers can commit suicide, an no one gives a flying fuck.
Suddenly 1 single women commits suicide, and the whole country is up in arms, and the media makes a deal out of this tragedy and debates whether they society has gone too far.

Women are considered more important creatures and must be pandered to.

fuck it. I'm gonna be a boilermaker

hand out free dildos and contraceptive devices to all women for each test they get an A on

How the fuck do they plan on doing so?
Most women never get into STEM or quit not because of the sausage fest, but because most of them can't handle math or just suck at practical work

>Oh no not as many women joined this field, better blame men instead of understanding that women chose not to join the field completely autonomously
Also, something tells me that she hasn't wanted to be an engineer from an early age if all that stops her is the class being full of men.

The vast majority of women in engineering suck at being engineers. This is from experience.

At my uni:
>Be me, CSE major, but Mech eng. smart too (machinist for 8+ years, did robotics, FSAE, ect...)
>Have GF, her dad is a mech. eng that retired from ford
he was a shitty engineer desu, he couldn't do much more than make things out of wood, which explains why ford cars are pretty terrible

>GF's sister was mech e in same school, had senior project
>Had to be some stupid contraption with gears and levers and such
>Ask if I can program some motors and stuff on an arduino
>impressfather.jpg
>"What is your design, what do these motors need to control/do?"
>"We don't have it designed but we were thinking something like this"
>Shows me design that clearly wont work
>Literally one of the pieces had a hole that was impossible to drill, used no bearings for moving parts, aluminum on aluminum with some considerable loads, so gnawing would occur
>Completely redesign their thing to actually work

That was one example, I could make it pages, but you get the point. Also that GF was going into engineering, super full of herself, never needed help or anything, and we broke up but I still helped to help her for stuff because feeling and shit

>Ex GF needs to program some lego NXT robot for Engineering 101
>Something everyone does, example code they give you is shit
>I know PID loops / Tuning / sensor calibration / good programming techniques and what not from robotics
>Tell her that the example code isn't great and she should change it
>shouldn't have multiple instances of the same motor controller
>Robot was an FPGA so basically everything happens at once, but she coded it like one thing happened after another
>"No user, this is not how you do it"
> and "I know what I'm doing I just wanted to see if you knew what I was doing"
>She gets a 75% on it because of her teammates stepping up and doing it for her
>I got 100% + 50% extra credit for beating the record

Many such cases!

Nursing is the most difficult undergrad degree and its 90% female.

Just saying...

>male faces
misgendering all those people

DUDE THE CURRENT YEAR LMAO

By telling them not to give a shit and get over themselves.

>How the fuck do they plan on doing so?
In the military, they lowered the bar so women only need to perform as well as male children.

And voila, women can now fight in the military.

It's all just a social construct boys! Nothing will go wrong.

georgia tech

theres more women in my ae grad classes than nigs and they dont fucking complain half as much

If looking around you and seeing MALE FACES makes you intimidated, then you are androphobic.

That is YOUR problem, not the mens' problem.

Androphobia is very prevalent in our society.

Women are given preferential treatment and affirmative action to go into stem. They still are not interested.

Feminists absolutely refuse to believe that men and women are completely different and choose different careers. But no, it must be the evil patriarchy. No one can make women look worse than feminists.

Fuck this.

My entire life the world around me has been focused on empowering ANYONE but me.

The West no longer works for straight white males.

>That image

Your memes are unfunny and lame

You should feel bad

>Be in healthcare
>60% women
>no complaints from men

Shut the fuck up

>Day Without Women
>be at steel refinery
>nothing has changed
>nobody knows what day it is because it's a fucking steel refinery and it's damp as shit
>that one co-worker still hasn't come back from the bathroom, it's been three weeks
>go back to making steel

I fucking love it

Also more stories about some girl I help all the time in CSE classes

Last year, CSE 232 (Intro to C++)

>Be me, get 90-100 on each project, most of it them are special calculators (Take in loan dates, display interest, stuff like that)
>Middle of the year, some QT asks me for some help
>I help because I like helping people for some reason

>Literally halfway into the semester
>"How do you write an if statement again"
>"What's a For loop again"
>"Why cant I store decimals in integers?"
>mfw
>Help her with projects, literally she is clueless and I ask myself how someone could not pay attention that much where she doesn't know basic things
>She has a cheat sheet for the exam, double sided page with like 8pt font of literally every slide ever
>I have no cheat sheet
>I get better scores on projects and exams
>somehow she does better overall in the class
>Has 2 internships and a co-op at this point
>I struggle to get 1
>REEEEEEEEE.jpg

Now CSE 320 (Circuits / Assembly / C code)
>Help her with every project
>Projects do at 11:59pm, takes hours to do, asks for help at like 10pm
>Somehow complete them in time
>Does better on exam
>Literally cannot do homework or projects without my help
>mfw
>FUCKING REEEE

She also asks for help for 331 (algorithms, somehting I havent taken at that point, still do her work for her)

She dropped out of 335 (Advanced C++) because I wasn't there to help (She was doing it during her co-op)

>MFW she is guaranteed to make more than me

>nursing
>difficult
You dont use any analytical skills at all. You just remember shit which is why women can actually do it.
KYS

what kind of crap ass university did you go to where they give you marks above 100%

Men aren't intimidated by women in nursing

>be socially awkward retard
>blame patriarchy

I made a bet with the TA that I could do it faster than anyone in the class ever before

Also he knew me and we got drunk all the time together

And we made that while drunk

It's not a normal thing, they don't ever do anything like that

why do you thirst betas prop these women up?

>intro to C++
>second year
what the fuck did you spend your first year doing?

>assembly/circuits
>third year
How are you still doing assembly in third year and why are you doing circuits at all in a computer science course?

>work at a powerstation
>95% men
>great pay
must be sexism....

A lot, actually.

Fewer men are going to college. Fewer men are working on it.

The future is women.

Want to be cutting edge? Draw the best from the largest pool of candidates.

White dudes aren't where it is at, any more.

So go after the population that is relevant, instead.

Asians fucking cheat, that's why they excel in STEM.

Do the opposite. Give sociology classes intimidating STEM related names

Remember when we didn't have female engineers and we got shit done? Built highways, damns, buildings, a whole power grid from scratch, rockets that put men on the moon?

And then we said, "Sure, we can spare just a little of our time and attention to make some math-inclined women feel more comfortable..."

they target STEM for women because its one of the highest paid male dominated fields.

The goal, as usual, is depress wages.

Asians work hard. I know that that seems like cheating, to white, male Americans. But it isn't. It's just work.

We are talking about medical nurses here, ER and OR nurses; not the stupid bitches who clean bedpans and give spongebaths to people in retirement homes.

Medical nurses are almost as educated as doctors.

Allow all tests that prove you understand stem courses to be substituted for a test on feelings or sexual discrimination in the stem fields

No longer should women not understanding something hold them back

Also Russians

>why are you doing circuits at all in a computer science course?
Helps understand computer architecture better when you've roughed it through circuits classes. That's what they say, at least

terrible shitposting

>its just work
duh, now tell that to women who want to be in STEM

Have you actually been to a university with a large foreign student population?

Chinese students especially cheat hardcore. They have people write papers for them, they pay for answers to tests, they do all kinds of shady shit. And universities don't care because they make so much money off of them and know they're just gonna go back to China so it doesn't devalue their degrees in America.

Its all in your head

> now tell that to women who want to be in STEM
Good idea. I will go do that and then they will invent time machines, go back into the past, and have already done the work that made white dudes irrelevant in their fields about a decade ago.

>not-white-dudes is a "foreign" population
Have you actually been to America?

Blaming men absolves them of responsibility for their own failures. They can't even admit to themselves that they're stupid.

Are you retarded? I'm talking about actual Chinese nationals at American universities. And there's a lot of them.