Quick Rundown on Communism:

Soviet Crimes against humanity
>the executions of tens of thousands of hostages and prisoners
>the murder of hundreds of thousands of rebellious workers and peasants from 1918 to 1922
>the Russian famine of 1921, which caused the death of 5 million people
>the Decossackization, a policy of systematic repressions against the Don Cossacks between 1917 and 1933
>the murder of tens of thousands in concentration camps in the period between 1918 and 1930
>the Great Purge which killed almost 690,000 people
>the deportation of 2 million so-called "kulaks" from 1930 to 1932
>the deaths of 4 million Ukrainians (Holodomor) and 2 million others during the famine of 1932 and 1933
>the deportations of Poles, Ukrainians, Moldovans and people from the Baltic states from 1939 to 1941 and from 1944 to 1945
>the deportation of the Volga Germans in 1941
>the deportation of the Crimean Tatars in 1943
>Operation Lentil in 1944
>the deportation of the Ingush in 1944.
Estimated number of victims
>65 million in the People's Republic of China
>20 million in the Soviet Union
>2 million in Cambodia
>2 million in North Korea
>1.7 million in Ethiopia
>1.5 million in Afghanistan
>1 million in the Eastern Bloc
>1 million in Vietnam
>150,000 in Latin America
>10,000 deaths
However, Americans aren't taught this in public schools. But, they get anti-nazi propaganda drilled in their head for 5 years. Nazis can't hold a candle to this monstrosity.

So that's what commies mean by "communism is the final stage of humanity". If a global communist government ever took over, they would kill literally everyone and it would be the final stage of humanity.

US crimes against humanity
>post too long
Estimated number of victims
>our system thinks your post is spam

*revisionism intensifies*

death is the true equity+quality
if we are all dead and can not feel anything, technically we're equal
>US crimes against humanity
yes the US party. The US party has done so many things. Good job. You're so right, man. The US party and the US ideology is a failed one. Look how many people were killed in the name of US. So smart.

second half of
was for
didn't want to starve a shitposter from their (you). I am always looking to prevent suicide.

Soviets did more damage in such a short amount of time.

>*revisionism intensifies*
lol

For sure. We're taught to hate our own country's history, everything horrible the west did... But we literally never covered communism.
We had an english teacher who was teaching the holocaust unit, and told her students, "during this MONTH long holocaust unit, if i hear ONE kid laugh, even if it is because you're thinking about something else, you're suspended."
Liberals.

Obligatory:

lol

They talk about so-called American colonization but don't mention the glaring fact that the Soviets had to keep expanding to stay alive. Communism had to overrun so many countries just to feed the Soviet machine, Ukraine was the Soviet Union's bitch. China was the same way too, just look at how they took Tibet and tried to overrun Vietnam. Communism was tremendously oppressive to its people, the only regimes where they had to kill people and build walls to keep their own people in (Islam being the second)

>But we literally never covered communism.
My class did multiple times, and I live in one of the most liberal parts of the country.

It's because they hate liberty

stop with the VPN posting we all know what american schools are like

>65 million in the People's Republic of China
>20 million in the Soviet Union

Am I the only one who finds it weird that China has a much higher body count than the USSR yet doesn't get vilified even half as much?

dude i know... It's fucking ridiculous. the "education" system is NOT for learning about the world to equip you with knowledge to make society better by letting people form their individual opinions on facts and data... it's an indoctrination center to make kids think a certain way, and not a good way.

Part of it is the Russians have the nerve to baww about the holohoax despite having their own history of removing Jewish pests while they pretend to be Jewish saviors. Why do you think the Jewish oligarchs take a massive shit on the Russian people?

>Jewish oligarchs take a massive shit on the Russian people?
dude i never thought of it that way
holy fuck

Perks of being an ally in WW2

man ww2 was a lot more morally ambiguous than we make it out to be
that we can all agree.

also, this pic.

Most people are unaware that 1/4 of Russia's oligarchs are Jews, the most powerful ones like Abramovitch are Jewish, and that the "Russian mafia" is all Jewish up top.
And they all use Russian rubles to support Israel.

I'll look that up later i gotta get to sleep

They didnt overthrow their jew commy masters

Khrushchev > Stalin anyway

>However, Americans aren't taught this in public schools. But, they get anti-nazi propaganda drilled in their head for 5 years. Nazis can't hold a candle to this monstrosity.

Because they were stopped. The Nazis would have killed way more than 20 million given the opportunity. How is this hard for anyone to understand?