The struggles of an Arab Trump supporter

>Full-blown screaming matches with parents and family whenever politics is topic of discussion
>All for travel ban, but eventually my citizenship will get banned (I always visit the US legally and am a legal resident of Canada)
>Trump is practically Jewish (I'm Palestinian)

>canadian flag
>im muslim
its like pottery but seriously you have to go back

This.

You have to go back Achmed.

Bruh, I'm Mexican, the best part about supporting trump is that nobody can call me racist

Sorry, but I don't understand what that means, exactly
I do desu

Kek deus vult. We Aryans need to exterminate Muslims who use very scary al-taqiyya on us

Checkd

Did your parents come here illegally and then have you as an anchor baby?

No, I'm 100% legal, and that's why I can't stand illegal immigrants, they make ALL immigrants look like cunts

That's good. I'm glad you chose Canada as a home.

Yes
One thousand times yes

PS: Which cities y'all from

>Yes
>One thousand times yes

cucked

Get fucked faggot all my Lebanese family and friends love Trump. Probably even more than the white folk around here because we hate Muslims and understand their savagery much more than the white people do, we're catholic Lebanese

Palestinian Muslim, but I hate all Wahhabis; they're the real savages
There was no black dude running my country; neither in Canada nor in Palestine

Well there's certainly niggers running both atm

Fuck Palestine and Fuck Muslims

The struggle for you right now: Jews or Arabs?

>Palestinian-Canadian

nigger neither of those are getting b&

but you make me want to gas one and glass one

Some Palestinian Trump supporter asked me this at a rally once. I said fuck them both. In the end its not my choice to support either, they both need to burn. There are so many other countries I would rather have as a 'greatest ally' than Jewish Disney Land and there are so many other countries I would rather aid than one full of angry ragheads.

>Palestinian Muslim
Still Muslim. Gross
>but I hate all Wahhabis; they're the real savages
This is true

Fuck I meant this for you I'm a goddamn retard

What about Christian or Catholic Arabs?

Touche

Let's just agree that all Arabs suck; Jews even more so.

I have a soft spot for anybody being needlessly slaughtered for their beliefs(that includes Palestinians until I remember they're Muslim) but I would never go as far as bringing them in as refugees. If anything its the Christians we should be arming to the teeth, right?

You're Arab dude unless you're larping stop being a self hating cuck. I have many criticisms for Arabs but I don't understand or fall prey to self hatred. Might as well at least like who you are.

tfw I'm in Canada legally and not on any social welfare programs
Plus I am a muslim, but I'm very loose in my beliefs, as in I follow strictly what the Quran literally says and not what the religious officials say (e.g I eat gelatin but not actual pork)

I don't think arming Christians would be very wise. There aren't enough to make a difference and would just make them a target

Have you ever met Christian or Catholic Arabs IRL? I think we're actually quite indistinguishable from white Western people in many ways. I never felt different from anyone and never felt like my friends and family were much different growing up. Also if you ever go to Lebanon go to the Christian areas and it's just like America honestly. It's like the South. People love having a good time and don't give a fuck about how the Muslims feel about haram or anything. Still though, many christian Lebanese people are very traditional, but not too much and don't give a fuck about drinking or partying or just generally having fun

I'm not being self-hating. I really do believe that a vast majority of arabs have committed atrocious crimes (Saudi Gov't, ISIS, Shias, etc) and I'm just so disappointed in them.

I'm half palestinian in libcuck New England. It's not worth arguing with your parents like that mate. If anything try to subtly and politely point out inconvenient facts but don't ruin your relationship with your family over politics

I've easily passed as white, and people think I'm italian or something until I say my name (Omar)

True, which is why since the inauguration, I barely bring up US politics that aren't strictly objective.

Of course they have but most of it comes down to Islam. The wahhabis are the absolute worst and need to be wiped off the face of the Earth. Also the lying, so much fucking lying even I do it like second nature and don't care. Also, Arabic parents are terrible too

There's no such thing.

>Arabic parents are terrible too
This. Wasn't allowed to leave the house to hang out with friends until 17
Wasn't even allowed to take the public bus until I was 15

Oh yeah dude all my life people thought I was white and Italian. Same here. Sup Forums would probably think I was white but they would want to rope some of my friends.

Also, if you ever go to Lebanon and you look white but still have some Arab features like the black hair, or the eyes, you will be treated like a God, not even kidding. Arabs tend to be at the very least subtlety racist so if they see someone with blond hair they might find them fascinating but won't immediately like or trust them. But if you look white and you go to Lebanon they will consider you white and you will meet some of the most hospitable people it's crazy. In the Christian areas girls will flock to you too. They are prude but they will be obsessed with you and they will give you so much attention because you're a Westerner and because you look so much better than their darker men

You're ignorant

Show me the Lords Prayer in Arabic.

>Brown hair
>Practically amber eyes
Master race confirmed?

My mom has eased up a lot and I'm an adult now. My dad was never actually that bad compared to my friends fathers.

Dude my fucking best friend is 20 and he's in college, still has to live with his mom because he doesn't have too much money, but his mom doesn't even let him sleep over other peoples houses, and only lets him leave to either go to my house (who she trusts) or go to the gym with his older brother. It's so fucked and she's legitimately insane. One night when we were in high school she caught use smoking weed kek and she threw a fucking glass cup at me. It was crazy

Oh that's right your land was stolen. Convert to Judaism and move to Israel? Or join Hamas

I don't know how to write arabic dude. But what are you trying to prove here? You're just a moron if you think there isn't christian arabs you probably haven't actually met them so you think they don't exist

To be quite honest, joining Hamas isn't sounding half bad anymore. I have the required physique and strength, it just needs one more step.

What about black hair and blue eyes like Assad? Sup Forums would claim we're not Caucasians

Fuck Syrians though honestly

Just the Shias tho

Would have to agree on that.

Don't be defensive just show me the Bible's all these Arab Christians read. It must be in the form of their local dialect (Arabic?!) right?

convert to Christianity

I don't even know what you're talking about nigger I always grew up reading an english one. My church was mostly filled with Irish Catholics. I'm not that religious though

My local shawarma shop guys love Trump, and they're as terrorist like as it gets

There's formal Arabic, and then there's modern/dialect Arabic
Writings, especially scientific/religious scripts, are always written in formal Arabic so that all people who read or speak Arabic can understand them
Nah, I'm proud of who I am

Fuck both of you worthless trash sandniggers. Assad is based. He keeps worthless brown trash like you in line.

>having a woman as minister of defense

Wew lad this is pathetic

Bruh I support Assad's decisions, but I fucking hate Shias in general

>Arab
>Parents always blowing up at him

Thanks for proving my point fake """"""""Arab Christian"""""""""" faggot.

Nigger I never said I didn't like Assad dude I fully support him. My point was that he's white and Sup Forums considers all Arabs not Caucasian

kek

Were you born Palestine?

Both of you butthurt sandniggers have to go back. Shia are based. You are just filthy butthurt dunecoons.

Yes

You're not proving anything at all just because I'm not that religious at all doesn't mean arab Christians somehow don't exist you fucking idiot. I'm just personally not that into the religion, like many others my age

Not even muslim bro could give a fuck less about either denomination honestly

How old were you when you moved to Canada?

>Baathist
>Based af
>US wants him dead for not bending over to Saudi.
>No fucks given, Russia on his side.
>Kills goatfucker sunni

You're still a sandnigger. Go back Achmed.

This. Sunnis need to be genocided. Shia and Middle Eastern Christfags need to be genocided too since they're all sandniggers, but Sunnis need to go first.

12-13 years old

Are you from Surrey?

Did you live in Palestine proper or a neighboring country?
How bad was it?

>Feral Somalian coon in America.

Disgusting. Hope Trump deports you.

You're just mad because your countrymen are cucks and let literal savages in from Syria. Now you watch all your women get raped and have let Islam take over.

Good thing this won't be happening in the U.S. though. Visa ban doesn't ban Lebanon so I could care less. Stay mad, bong. You did this to yourself

Shia can be westernised, look at india, so can christfags. They need ba'athism to keep them in check. Sunni are a lost cause.

Those savages being you and your blood ilk. I hope based Assad slaughters every Sunni scum in Syria and then brings his army back to Lebanon to put down you feral sandniggers there as well.

>having a civil conversation with someone
>Asstard comes in and starts sperging
Way to show off your master race retard.

Windsor ON
HOLY FUCK CHECK'D
I moved to Qatar for the first 12 years of my life, but I went (and still go) to Palestine every summer

Don't bully him, he can stay :3

Christian arabs are westernized and almost no different from other Western people. Sup Forums just doesn't like to hear that. We're more traditional though and still cultured in many ways, but hate muslims and side with the right

>Muslims
>Not only Muslims but Sunnis
>Also niggers
>Literal Sunni Muslim niggers

Can Somalis be any more subhuman? Kill yourself dirty nigger.

>all these subhuman arabs
Get fucked semites, only us Persians (AKA the true Aryans) can assimilate into western culture

this is why pol is and always will be a containment board

So are you an atheist or a muslim. If you are an atheist, welcome to the land of reason. If you are a muslim, convince me to become one.

>lets take in people from a war zone whats the worst that can happen
>yeah all that shariah law and Islam stuff is cool they won't end up hurting us they need help
>oh no now we're not assimilating people from a war torn area and they are sticking to their ideologies instead of changing

Your fucking fault. You can get angry but you brought it on yourself. Now you hate people who have nothing to do with it. You can get mad at me but this is a problem you asked for

I never went to Qatar but I visited the UAE a couple of times because I have relatives that live there.
I also regularly visit the northern part of Somalia.
What the fuck?
None of this affects my affinity for my country.

If you become Muslim you need to be killed you fucking stupid leaf faggot. Fucking retard. How fucking cucked can you be.

This. Most Sup Forums (or US in general) have never been outside their parents basement, or meet someone from middle east.

Lucky living in NZ because our strict vetting only allow the civilized refugees, Good bunch of people definitely, crazy stories.

Fuck you. I've always been against refugees and sandniggers coming to this country from Day One. Just get fucking killed already you filthy sandnigger. You still arsemad over that time when Assad was slaughtering you pieces of shit in Lebanon? I hope he comes back and finishes you off.

>Persians

Disgusting filth all of you

Terrorists cannot be US citizens. Your real country is actually a couple of mudhuts in Somalia. Now fuck off back there you literal nigger.

Shia Persians are infinitely worth more than disgusting Arab Semitic trash.

I am a muslim, however I am les religious than most. I follow all of the commands I believe in, but I am more loose on things not covered in the Quran directly

>not an argument
Fuck all muslims, I'm talking about us as a race
I am Christian but I've heard Zoroastrianism is OK from some folks

You are a fucking disgusting worthless Sunni Muslim trash. You should be killed honestly. I hope your people get wiped out in the Middle East. Get the fuck out of America.

Then why the fuck are you a muslim? Honestly. You have no more reason to be a muslim than to believe in a flying spaghetti monster.

So not a Wahhabist nutjob? good tell your friends to do the same and rat out ISIS sleeper groups and we will like you ;D

I pass as white too, I'm Turkish yet everyone thinks I'm Albanian

come to the bright side

>I've always been against refugees and sandniggers coming to this country from Day One

Yeah but your countrymen weren't. And of course all of your women who wanted to be satisfied by real men and not weak British cucks wanted it and still want it

>You still arsemad over that time when Assad was slaughtering you pieces of shit in Lebanon? I hope he comes back and finishes you off.

Assad has way too much to deal with in his country to deal with Lebanon. I've said it over and over again, I'm not against Assad either. These situations are too nuanced to make hardline opinions on

Fuck off faggot ass LARPer. Shia are based.

Go back filthy Sunni Muslim scum.

Could you please stop jumping to conclusions?
If you want to debate facts then I'll debate facts but if you are just gonna sit there and lie about my country then you can fuck off sir.