LOL

LOL

People who draws these comics should get educated and shot in the leg

> xkcd
You have to go back.

>Sage in the options before commenting.

Cherokee is one of the many, many, many, many, north American tribes that where here.

and If I lived in cherokee nation I Would learn their language, but alas I live in a country that was founded by the english

How did that counter his point?
I mean today, speaking relatively, he makes a great point.

Hahaha oh wow it's almost as if America isn't the only place that exists and these arguments are only applicable to one geographic area. Which is funny coming from the side that claims to be the non ignorant and multi-cultural side, who can't seem to factor in the rest of the world.

Free people: I speak whatever language I want.
Libs: We need to learn Spanish so that minorities wont be oppressed.
Authoritarian cucks: Speak English because I want you to speak English

Yeah, the Cherokee sure have a tight hold on the nation, don't they? Oh they USED to be a pretty large tribe, but now they're alcoholics stuck on a reservation in Oklahoma. Oh nooo that sucks!

My tribe speaks Coos, which is an isolated language and comparable to the language of early Germanic tribes. It is not Cherokee. The USA was made out of might and conquering, not immigrating.

Cherokee's didn't live in the USA they lived in their own nations, and they lost by their own rules of engagement.

This.

Agh, I can't understand you. Your breath is too minty.

I'll match the intelligence of that pic, OP

Right of conquest, little drunkard

Is there anyone more redpilled than based Randall Munroe?

Don't kid yourself. That pic is way deeper than the OP

Your Pic really tells truth, I tasted many brands and they all taste like shit, why even drink it in the first place ?

>beer.png
I dont know, but the name of the file made me laughing(maybe its time to sleep).

>shillary supporter
>redpilled

>but muh native americans

Exactly! That's the whole point. Because, when you can't defend your homeland or let foreigners become a majority in your land you end up speaking their language.... forced to be around their culture before finally having no choice but to assimilate and letting your language and culture die. The fate of the native americans vindicate our cause, because otherwise we will become like them and become a mexican Spanish speaking country. This is just something to deep for liberas to comprehend... or maybe they know and just get turned on to the idea of submitting and white culture dying. The people who made OP's pic are just idiotic.

How about

"Having a single national language is one of the most significant aspects of being a unified state, and nations divided across linguistic lines inevitably collapse into balkanization and civic strife"

There are plenty of good ones. If it was all about image then how come I drink it on my own a lot? It's just nice to have.

Hell, there are even beers that taste like strawberry.

>He doesn't know the indians lost the land via conquest and contract

Wew, I bet you think brits should only be allowed to speak gaelic or something.

It is true, but the question is how do you enforce it?

No, because some beers are fucking delicious.

Which ones?

you learn the language to integrate with the majority people, and to prevent being a cancer cell that cant communicate in their society. because their societies don't even exist anymore, and they as a peoole have been destroyed, we are now the majority.

Ohy god wow really made me think.

A good pilsner, like Urquell.

All national/legal documentation must be written in the national language.
Becoming a citizen requires a fluency test.
No forms in any other language or translation services are offered by the state.

It's less a matter of stopping people from speaking their native languages when they come here than it is about no longer enabling them so that they can get by without learning the language.

I'm drinking it right now. Local brewery that I drive past every day going to and from work. Lager brewed with locally made chocolate and 9%. Tough luck if you aren't close to Pennsylvania.

man some of the new nitro brews are pretty good, and i don't even like beer.

Some alcoholic stuff you have to acquire a taste for it. I did acquire it at some point, but I lost it again.

i didnt know Chief Warren did cartoons

I like the taste of shitty lagers as well as beers. I could easily drink a bottle of bud as well as a pint of Carling. I've only recently started drinking ales though, but I like Tribute, Doom Bar and Ubu quite a lot. Dead Pony Club is also pretty good.
But I'm not pretending to be some kind of beer connoisseur as I like pretty much anything.

i dislike beer probably more than most people, but i had some faggy microbrew beer when a friend was having a graduation party at a small bar and it actually tasted good.

There are more than 3600 languages in the world. If you want to have an organised state like most civilised countries on this earth, you need to choose one language. English is the best choice here.

>urquell
DID I DO THAAAAAAAT?

>locally made chocolate
I really doubt they grow cocoa plants there

PLEASE FOR FUCK SAKE STOP RESPONDING

STOP AND THINK

FUCK YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

The conquered have no rights.

I really doubt you grow people with slanty eyes in your country but you have no problem calling them Canadian either

You're right on that, but so is the Paki you're replying to. You have a national language but anyone can speak whatever the fuck they want. The two are not mutually exclusive. You're supposed to be the land of the free after all.

>Your Pic really tells truth, I tasted many brands and they all taste like shit, why even drink it in the first place ?
wow. from a german non-the-less. holy shit. no wonder your fucking nation is so cucked.

all this beta numale is stinking up the thread.

Nothing is better then a cold one in one hand and a chicken wing in the other while a game of football is on and your woman is on her knees sucking you off.

I don't think the Cherokee lived around me.

Point is moot. Right wingers should all be able to speak at least three languages because we're superior.

What about BAWDUHS LANGUITCH CULTCHA

Nothing will change until the mods change

>tfw on a diet and celibate

Anything from Brewdog tends to be very good.

If you go to a hipster craft beer place, you'll find something tasty. Laugh at hipsters all you want, they make tasty stuff.

that's some artistic screeching

Finally, someone that knows how to enjoy life!

>I hate beer so everyone else must hate it too and just be pretending to like it
I don't even drink and these cunts shit me.

Beer tends to be light and fizzy.
It's what I drink when i feel like being a bitch.

Nobody fucking speaks Cherokee. That was blatant virtue signaling.
>when they speak Cherokee but every true native around here speaks Navajo

Go back to your reservation and stay off of the land you lost

i actually like some beers

and not meme beers

heineken, guiness

>land (owners)

Owners is implied.