He's right

He's right.

Former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He's so stupid he mispelled Arnold

The author of Goosebumps is out of control!

haha yeah trump is a stupid

What the devil's scribe writes and says matters not. He is an enemy of America

>sage in options before posting, so it dies.

It's always fantasy movie comparisons with these guys.

"King’s imagination is so crazy that it’s probably no surprise that he once had an alcohol and drug addiction in the 80s – as some of ideas are a little out there! He used to be so high that he can’t remember writing Cujo at all.

His family confronted him with the cocaine, beer, Valium and Xanax they found in his rubbish bin, and he has been sober ever since."

I sort of give him a pass because he's basically clinically retarded due to drug and alcohol abuse.

That tweet's still probably the best thing he's ever written

Seriously though, we can't let Hat get the nuclear codes.

Maybe he should stick to writing about children group fucking each other in sewers

tfw too smart to become president

He actually redpilled me on the interdimensional psychic vampires.

Former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the atomic passwords.

Mr king has good tastes in Tom Arnold movies

>spends 21 words just to say "TRUMP IS STUPID"
wow gr8 bants

Combine that with the fact he constantly talks about under age sex in his novels. In "It" there was a gangbang scene in the fucking book between the kids. And this dickhead looking creep wants to talk about embarassing?!

>all politics aside
>proceeds to talk politics

Stephen King is an insufferable faggot.

>politics aside
>makes political joke

>All politics aside
>talks about about politics

wish this faggot would die already.

>watches Tom Arnold movies
>calls Trump stupid

Oh yeah, and i bet you think the Obama administration was like The Huxtables? Fucking racist

he looks like a burn victim

What the fuck is wrong with his head?

>man who wrote orgy scene between a bunch of preteens into a spoopy mystery novel in detail
>acting as if he is a source of political wisdom

>"All politics aside"
>immediately jumps into politics

>murican edumacation
there are only 20 words there faggot

Fuck shills. Saged.

ok, King can split the refugees that we're sending to JK Rowling with her 50/50

So this is just pre recorded bullshit at this point right I mean, everyone who disagrees can't be a traitor you fucking child.

This and Kek confirms.

FUCK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO JAKE YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

YOU DO NOT TAKE A TEN YEAR HIATUS THEN WRITE YOURSELF INTO THE STORY TO HAVE YOUR CHARACTERS DIE SAVING YOU SO THAT YOU CAN CONTINUE TO WRITE THEIR STORY.

BECAUSE APPARENTLY THE CRIMSON KING IS THE REASON YOU ARE A LAZY ALCOHOLIC CUNT.

YOU HAD A GOOD PREMISE YOU FUCK.

Shill, I've seen this posted a dozen times

You guys need to see this

For a famous author, this is horribly un-creative.

Remember that time Stephen King sold away the narrative continuity of his magnum opus to the progressive stack by making the main character bix nood? The guy can't even respect his own life's work and we're supposed to value his opinion? Get fucked

>Does fuckloads of drugs in the 80s.
>Becomes retarded.

It's almost as if these people are broken records and repeat themselves every fucking day.

He bumped his head.