Hi. White female here

Hi. White female here.

Why should I have kids? It's painful and my life will be hell for 9 months. I just want to have sex with hot guys. What's so wrong about this?

It's none of your business besides.

>We won't marry you when you grow up.

That's fine. I have an MD.

Never thought i would find my wife on Sup Forums

>My thoughts exactly

>female here
TITS OR GTFO

good goy, gooooood

no woman thinks like this, they would try much harder to justify what they know is wrong
sage goes in options

it's up to you

(really)

I am mysterymeat/hwite male that wants a qt waifu and 2+ kids and some house in the middle of fucking nowhere small town texas. I have a fucking civil engineering degree from a&m and even here all the bitches are RETARDED.

Why are wholesome views this radical notion now? Everywhere I go in major texas towns its degenerate whores and libcunts that are utterly insufferable. The small town texas girls are clearly all being hidden from me :C

Because the hot guys won't fuck you when you get older. Older meaning, well why ruin the surprise!

This bait is weak

> female here
You know the drill. Can't take you seriously unless we know you're actually female. Tits or please see yourself out.

Whatever, grandma.

While you ruin your dwindling biological clock, I'm getting ripped and rich to fuck girls half your age in a few years.

Enjoy your cats.

no one here cares about your "problems," fuck of cumdumpster

>why should I stop thinking only about myself all the fucking time?

Women, not even once.

The point of having a family is so you won't be miserable and lonely when you get old.

>guaranteed 200 replies

Enjoy your cats.

This

Don't forget to sage guys.

Okay, live a hollow selfish lifestyle and die sad, alone, and without a legacy. Also, your life will be hell for more than 9 months after having a kid.

>why should i have kids

To help save western civilization, duh.

>but being principled and virtuous is inconvenient

You're going to be really miserable once you hit the wall, I'll tell you that.

Stop bumping this thread you fucking morons.

feet or gtfo

This is why American is taken over by feminism, a shitposting canacuck claims ((she's)) a girl and post some obvious bait shit
>Americunt still falls for it while furiously masturbates to this post

Are these posts supposed to be annoying fucking homework assignments to respond to? It's like a job, swatting shill flies.

I was once a young old female who thought the world was mine. Then I met my soulmate at 24, thought maybe that I got trapped into a relationship too soon. However, time flew, my many friends are now gone, but I have my family. I can't even imagine the horror of being a single female now.

Canada, you're always up to something.

But just to contribute to the thread, I'm white and I want to have 4, 6,8 or 12 kids. As many as possible

None of you have given a single reason yet so far.

Is it because you have no reasons? What makes you think I'll be lonely? I can just string a long a husband but never have kids. Are you saying there is a guy out there that doesn't want to be with a girl with an MD?

>I just want to have sex with hot guys

Have fun. No man will want you for a wife to raise his children. As you will be a bad influence on your children. Please never have a child.

>All guys want children.

If I don't want children and hes not okay with it, then leave. I literally have 50 people messaging me right now. I'm 25, turning 26 and I already make 6 figures.

I could hire male strippers to live with me if I wanted to.

rules

Unhuh. RN here, childless female doctors at aboutttttt age 34 are the saddest people going. You have so much to look forward to, but don't take my word for it. Wait and see!

>I just want to have sex with hot guys. What's so wrong about this?

Well, because you have sex with hot guys, then you lose your looks, the hot guys stop being interested, and then you die.

Don't tell me any of this

>I can help other people through my career

nonsense either, that's cucked, you've killing off any future of people like you existing for the sake of people that aren't you.

I respect an MD less than I respect a mother or a father, they just aren't that important for society compared to mothers and fathers. They're pretty important, but not AS important.

>personal freedom is wrong

Reddit said you guys were smart. I guess not.

Enjoy being a biological failure.

>Are you saying there is a guy out there that doesn't want to be with a girl with an MD?

Sure there's guys out there that doesn't want a woman with an MD that doesn't want kids.

That basically screams GENETIC ERROR. ERROR. ERROR.

You never grew into a functional woman, what's attractive about that?

>lose your looks
But I'm also rich and educated. And it doesn't matter if they leave me. I can hire strippers to live with me if I wanted to.

>respect
who cares about your respect? You are worthless. Honestly tell me.

I mean, some woman don't have a choice, they're infertile or whatever, and that's sad, and it's unfair, but that's life.

You're just like an infertile woman, except what makes you infertile is a damaged brain, rather than a damaged uterus. Same result either way.

Probably bait but I'll bite. It's your biological imperative. Unlike fucking and killing everything like your primal instincts may tell you, this one will have you contemplating suicide at 50 after you've run up your clock and are without children.

>MD

Youre already getting up there. You're a defective animal if you don't.

Another bait thread which will get a 1000 (you)'s

Evolution corrects for woman like yourself that become infertile because of a brain defect, they're wiped out of the gene pool, and people like you stop existing.

Evolution is great like that, it just corrects for errors like that.

>Forgetting what your junk is actually for
>Le shig

Why do I care about that? I just want to have sex and but not have kids and live my own life. I have my own hobbies and interests you know? I'm not going to throw that away for some dumb guy or some equally dumb kids.

Fuck that.

I don't care if I'm a genetic error. That is just a meaningless term that has no weight on anything. What am I going to be ostracized for not having kids? Am I going to have to wear a tag so everyone knows I don't have kids?

I don't care. Having kids is stupid for anyone who has accomplishments. People with nothing to live for and want to live their ideal life through their children (like 99% of people) can do as they please I guess but I'm happy with my life.

>I have an MD.
That's not what makes a respectable woman.
You're just another waste of a life.

i miss old Sup Forums

Keep your shitty genetics away from white woman

Pretty much this. This is why feminism and mgtow are great. They wash out all of the undesirables.

>hire male strippers
But nothing compares to a man truly loving you. I'm sure it's the same for men. A female prostitute told me she felt sorry for her male clients, they were such sad lonely souls.

because the older you get the chances of something going wrong with the birth goes up

>I'll be alive in 3 generations to care

Why do you guys dictate your whole life based on the future and not the present. It doesn't stand to reason for a board claiming to be reasonable.

>canadian

yeah sure do whatever

>Love

Its a meme.

Sex is sex you kid. Grow up

You are sad when a species of bird or fish goes extinct, why do you want your race going extinct?

I'm not. lmfao.

And if I were I certainly wouldn't care about white people disappearing.

I care about myself and my own happiness and satisfaction.

To propagate the white race.

Also if you're a Christian, Genesis mandate: you shall multiply and fill the earth.

Pregnancy is also not hell for 9 months, birth is painful but doesn't last long. The hard part is raising the child.

Fuck the white race. They are the worst parents I've ever seen in my clinic. Even muslims make better parents.

In case you're wondering why I care about what you do personally, there is a rational reason for it.

People, especially rich white people, are collectively suffering from mental illness that makes them infertile. This threatens the future existance of my genes, it's not that I want a pure white future, I just want it to be likely my kids and grandkids and great grandkids will reproduce. The mental illness society collectively has reduces the chance of that.

Society needs to go back to shaming woman MDs, because that's what genetically fit people do. They do what it takes to get society back on the right track. You were brainwashed my messages as a kid that told you what you were doing was a great achievement, I understand, but I don't agree. I really believe careers, also in men, but especially in woman are overrated.

Starting a family is the most important thing in the world, and people think that if they're MDs, that compensates for them being broken people. They're wrong. It's a good way to compensate for being infertile, I mean may as well help your families genes propagate in that case since you can't do it directly, but you've actually fucked with your head enough you're VOLUNTARILY infertile.

It's not that I personally detest you, I believe you are a victim, I just believe that people need to be snapped out of their mental illness.

You write like a self indulgent child. I can "hear" your whining. Life has meaning where you place it. Every action you take has all the meaning of life or none of it depending on your perspective. Children are meaningful to almost everyone on earth. Take a hint.

>hot guys
>MD
"I go to craft breweries and have buy men drinks so I can have minutes to convince them to fuck me. I've never had time for a real relationship before and binge on cheap sex with beta hipsters to feel alive inside. Today I stuck my fingers up someone's ass who has less dent than me!"

I am grown up. But if you think love is impossible, that is actually something within you. You are loveless OP. And so you know.... It's best you spare all male souls and not marry nor pretend to love them. It's also best you never have children. Enjoy your male strippers and your wrinkled face. ;)

Sage

UNA
PUTA(Literal)
HOJA

SAGE

>my race does a shit job
>I better not show em how it's done

Typical millennial. All the answers, but none of the solutions.

No one gives a shit about your opinions. I worked hard for my MD.

Which is more than what I can say for you. Shame me? Go ahead. I don't fucking care.

In Northern BC, the government would pay me 200k/yr to sit there and treat aboriginals you know why? Because no one wants to go up there. Do you think qualified doctors grow on trees? There is a severe shortage of qualified doctors and even if there was some world were I was shamed for my education, I'd still get it and live comfortably.

Start a family for all care you fuck up but why should I? You haven't given me a single reason why I, as someone who is individualistic should care about having kids when I can have sex, I can have a husband, I can have lovers, I have money, I can do whatever I want, I have a career and I am respected for it.

Why on earth would I give all that up for a whiny brat? Sure you can have one cause you have nothing to lose.

Literally a meme

Lmfao.

Tits or GTFO slut.

Or you're a 30 yr old LARPing basement dweller neet

Fuck off, life as a whole is inherrently meaningless,

and randomly placing "meaning" on things does not make it so.

>Start a family for all care you fuck up but why should I? You haven't given me a single reason why I, as someone who is individualistic should care about having kids when I can have sex, I can have a husband, I can have lovers, I have money, I can do whatever I want, I have a career and I am respected for it.

>I can have and do everything, everything except the one thing was originally programmed to do.

>I'm 26 and making 6 figures

Could've been more subtle, yet look at all these idiots posting

How will having an MD affect you getting married?
You do realize that marraige isnt about money right?
Fucking women...

How does it feel stuffing your fingers up an older nigger's ass?

Cause females lose their attractiveness, fertility and desirability over time

You tell me

Meaning is subjective you nihilistic tard. Enjoy your existential crisis.

>What is money?

I'm sure male strippers care if I look less attractive than I used to look.

>>You do realize that marraige isnt about money right?

and sex isnt about fucking either.

Fuck off, pleb.

I'm mortal and have an innate genetic drive to propagate my own genes to maximize my own impact on the world before I leave.

You can argue being an MD is leaving an impact on the world, but it's just so cucked, somebody that believes the greatest good is helping other peoples families while sacrificing themselves having a family kills off people like themselves.

It makes sense if you're infertile, but yeah.

You get paid so much to go to northern BC and take care of the indigenous, because more indigenous people care about being mothers than white people, and thus they have much more need for medical care.

So the government pays you 200k to kill off your own future, so you can help the aboriginal families be the future.

Wow, congrats, I'm so jelly, you can spend your entire prime child birthing years getting an education to help people that actually have families, make a lot of money because the government is forcing the people of BC/Canada to pay for the welfare of people that actually have families, spend that money on strippers, voluntarily make yourself infertile, and then kill off your line from existance, so nobody will ever repeat what you did.

Wow though, you're making 200k/yr, and then, that's the end of your story. The aboriginals you cared for still have a story, they have kids, but that's the end of your own. Hope the money was worth it.

This looks like a good thread for this:

Why do YOU want to procreate? Do you have anything besides instinct? This world seems terribly grizzly. I don't think I want to make somebody live through an entire life just for the social validation of being a father. There's a lot of pain and misery and looking for a mate sucks dick. I don't know that I need to create more of that suffering, you know?

Keep living that meaningless lie, faggot.

>It's none of your business besides.
Why are you telling us then?
>I have an MD
It wont matter.

>We won't marry you when you grow up.

>That's fine. I have an MD

Most women who remain unmarried who dont have kids become incredibly unhappy once they hit the wall.

> meme
Explain.

There's your problem fellow Texanon. You avoid places like Houston, Dallas, SA, and Austin, life in Texas is pretty comfy.
t. Live near Tyler on 25 acres. It's quite based

You're never going to leave alberta and will be getting payed $200k to do that for the next 20 years. Your raises will just be bi annual inflation adjustments.

You will never leave alberta, never make a medical discovery and never move up.

This is it for you. You're going to die in Alberta shoving your fingers up aborigini rectums.

No one will want a loser like you anyway. You're a dead, alberta end.

I'm fine with that. Ever heard of self interest?

Having kids is not in MY self interest. It is in the self interest of other people. But I don't care about other people. Don't care about race or whatever.

I care about myself and so should everyone else.

200k/yr for me to do my job and then spend 10 years with hot guys, travelling the world, experiencing all kinds of cultures, driving super cars, going skiing, going to resorts, hooking up with college students.

Not so bad for me user :)

Your hedonism will eventually cave in and you'll hit the epiphany that you aren't actually loved.

I hypothesize suicide will be your response

Most women aren't also filthy rich like me.

>That's fine. I have an MD.

who gives a fuck about your career? women nowadays act it is so special to have the "privilege" to work for the rest of your life.

Let me tell you something men learned hundreds of years ago. The only reason we work is to be able to have the ability to support a family. not so we can curl up in a big empty house with piles of money.

dumb broads.

Ok, OP is confirmed troll, sage.

Smells like a LARP

>Alberta
>Northern BC

hmm

besides your entire post makes no sense. I can start a private clinic in the US too because I have a medical license in California too.

I can literally squeeze fat Americans for all their worth if I wanted.

Just leave you are wasting my time.

Cool :)

Who cares? I'm a guy who isn't starting a family or having kids because I don't want them. Why would I care if you want to fuck every guy you meet?

Until you reach the end of your fertility and your brain constantly reminded you that you failed in literally the only imperative or objective you had in life.

And what if the 'bad guys' win? What if the evil traditionalists win, and cut social welfare? Do you have a sufficient pension to live comfortably till the end of your days? Without children, who will care for you? Do you want to spend a decade or more in a nursing home, where the orderlies beat you and let you stew in your own piss? Or do you intend to die before that?

I mean, all you really convinced me of was the superiority and intelligence of aboriginals compared to yourself.

They're getting government aid, and have a future. You've more or less sacrificed your own future, to help them, and in exchange you get... male strippers. You get instant hedonistic gratification.

Every person who has led up to you, every parent you had, led up to you, who ended up being an error that decided to wipe out their legacy to make more money. Whereas the aboriginals are actually helping preserve their culture, helping preserve their families, and prevserve their future, while making you into a cuckqueen.

Again, I stress, it's not so much I care about muh white race, for all I know we're all going to mutate down the line and turn purple. I just care about my own legacy, and if you care about your own legacy, you have to care about what the people around you are doing, because they will create the future your kids live in.

Your ambition is to have no kids, and dedicate yourself to healthcare of aboriginal families. That doesn't seem very much in the interests of my kids/grandkids/great grandkids, so I'm opposed to it. This is just how somebody that believes they're a good enough person, that a part of them should be propegated forward through history, acts.

Rather than a person who lives to serve people better than themselves, like the aboriginals, who aren't broken people that make themselves infertile.

Odysseus fucked that.

>200k/yr
>Filthy rich

Irrelevant, money has almost 0 correlation with happiness. A few thousand dollars above subsistence life satisfaction hits an impassable wall.

>Do you have a sufficient pension to live comfortably till the end of your days?

Yes.

I really do if I haven't made it clear previously. I have money and I will never need money in my life even I wasn't a doctor.