GOWDY WARNED US

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-03/trey-gowdy-r-sc-after-fbi-director-comey-briefing-be-very-very-careful-relying-nyt-a

The one thing he was able to tell us about the conversation he HAD WITH COMEY...

Is that we shouldn't trust the NY Times or WaPo.

Why are you idiots believing them.

Gowdy is the man.

Other urls found in this thread:

samuel-warde.com/2016/02/cia-trey-gowdy-altered-documents-to-frame-hillary-clinton-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>conversation he HAD WITH COMEY...
about what?

which investigation? trump russia BS or Obama wiretapping?

27 Unnamed Sources who gangbanged my mother told me to believe them. So I believe them.

It was about the Russia stuff. Which is connected to the damn wiretaps. Same story.

This is actually quite huge for Gowdy to say this. It gives me a boost knowing that we're on the right track

Are you saying, don't trust what the NYT and WaPo are saying comey said?

Comey could clear it up pretty quickly by coming forward and slamming both of them for misquoting and misrepresenting him. So why doesn't he?

>Gowdy
why should anyone this retard?

He can't, not yet. They need to get the media to dig in. Then they get taken out too.

SHAREBLUE IS HERE. I REPEAT SHAREBLUE IS HERE

The fact that the Dems walked out of there apparently asschapped is a good sign

basically
1. no russian contacts with trump
2. no surveillance of trump

Imagine an America with President Gowdy

GOWDY IS A GAY NAME SO I CANT

That's an america i can believe in

>Gowdy
>Who has a bachelor's in history and a doctorate in law
>Who has year and years of experience in the courts
>Who was widely considered an "outstanding prosecutor"
>Who won awards for his time as a prosecutor
>Who was regularly invited to speak on crime shows
>A retard
>Someone who is this accomplished and educated is considered a retard

Leafs are horrendous posters.

Day of the rake when?

i don't care about his resume but if you hear him speak it is obvious he is a highly intelligent man.

>I will tell you this - to the extent people are relying on media reports, whether it's the New York Times or the Washington Post, upon which to base their factual assertions,I would tell them to be very very careful. I'm not gonna say any more than that, other than to say that the person leading the investigation on behalf of the Untied States government,the head of the FBI, listen to what he has to say-don't listen to anonymous sources who leak classified informationwhich, oh by the way, is also against the law.

>Between Jim Comey and a reporter from the New York Times, give me Jim Comey.

BASED

>no surveillance of trump
The OP article suggests nothing of the sort.

samuel-warde.com/2016/02/cia-trey-gowdy-altered-documents-to-frame-hillary-clinton-2/

Why did he forge documents in order to frame Hillary for what happened in Benghazi?
if a democrat did that they'd be in prison, but Gowdy does whatever illegal shit he wants and everyone loves him?

Not all of us are retarded. I'm not retarded.

Please leaf, no major news outlet reported on this. Your only source is someone named Sam and "liberalforum.com"

Day of the rack when?

>the CIA had thoroughly debunked Gowdy’s false claims against Clinton
kek

KEK BE PRAISED

>believing in the "there's totally weapons of mass destruction in iraq" CIA

>Muh totally legit """news""" article
everything you post just keeps proving that you are a complete dumbass

>KEK BE PRAISED

Trey Gowdy after speaking to Comey,
"To the extent people are relying on media reports--whether it's the NY Times or the Wash Post--upon which to base their factual assertions... I would tell them to be very very careful... the person leading the investigation on behalf of the US govt, the head of the fbi (comey), listen to what he has to say. Don't listen to anonymous sources who leak classified information--which oh by the way is against the law--between jim comey and the ny times... give me jim comey."
--trey gowdy on ny times "fake news'

Nice source. The liberal equivalent of citing infowars.

KEK BE PRAISED, he walks among us

>Liberals Unite
>As Media Matters for America reported
> falling in line with the network’s years-long campaign to create and promote now-pervasive lies, smears, and conspiracy theories about Benghazi.”
>This revelation was quickly followed up by an Op-Ed by The New York Times Editorial Board... to rename their costly crusade “the Inquisition of Hillary Rodham Clinton,” noting that the crusade to paint Hillary Clinton as “personally responsible for the deaths” of four Americans in Benghazi “has lost any semblance of credibility.”

>A few days later, The Washington Post reported on newly discovered links between Rep. Trey Gowdy, the Chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, and Stop Hillary PAC, which describes itself as “created for one reason only—to ensure Hillary Clinton never becomes President of the United States.”

>NYT op-ed
>Washingtonpaint

This post gave me cancer

But you're still a leaf, to imagine the once mighty French could degenerate so.

I know people are shitting on Comey but he's proven himself time and time again to be a balanced white hat.

He doesn't care about the politics.

Comey is a good man who got caught in a mess. Now he's out for blood. It's time to end the shadow government and the deep state.

Not sure if shill or just leaf.

All those sources can't be wrong, user

Gowdy is a russian shill

Great job

trey gowdy is a nosferatu

he has been around for a very, very long time

you should listen to him. he knows things.

his name is also an anagram for "God, yet wry"

whoops, forgot pic

>Why should anyone this retard

Leaf-tier grammar and critical thinking. At least Americans know how to use verbs.

NY Times and WaPo have always been known to be compromised. If you're this slow then I'll just lay it out for you: Every CEO of the major 5 media corps that own over 90% of the media are liberal. Including the owner of Fox News. If this isn't common knowledge to the average person by this point, then that person is either hopelessly ignorant or just flat out lost.

>something /pol doesn't want to believe: don't trust major news outlets
>something /pol want's to believe: trust major news outlets

This. They've nibbled, but not yet fully taken the bite.

fuck off shareblue future hanger

czecked

Literally linked to a Media Matters article.

You can do better than that.

when is trump giving rowdy an official position?

Can't move him out of the Senate until the new governor of SC is fully on board. Can't give any slack in the Senate. He moved Haley up first.

Carlos Slim is the majority owner of NY Times. Nobody in their right mind would trust that they are truthful and unbiased anymore.

Kek, whatever you say McCarthy

Gowdy is in the House.