Why are there so many shills on Sup Forums?

Why are there so many shills on Sup Forums?

Posts here pay the most shekels.

Because Donald Trump accidentally caused an influx of normies, ((((((mainstream media)))))) and /r/eddit is to be blamed too

There aren't.

You're just paranoid.

Theyre paid to think they can make a difference

damn praise kek

"muh shillz" is the ultimate bluepill
a comforting delusion that keeps your worldview consistent

Ok fine, I will admit that David Brock can seem a bit shady at first if you are uninformed (much like George Soros I might add). That being said, its undeniable that Sup Forums has never given Brock a fair shake because of muh shill paranoia. After investigating further into this great man's efforts, I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Brock is a true patriot that has the vested interests of all us true progressives at heart. C'mon Sup Forums, its time to accept your true leader.

There are shills, but let's be honest. A lot of them are just trolls who are either autists or 12 who think they're funny posting something blatantly false to get replies.

>Anyone that disagrees with me is a shill

Why are there so many frogposters on Sup Forums?

More importantly, how can i get paid for shitposting?

Completely serious

Something big is about to drop.

>there aren't shills on Sup Forums
Don't you see those ((((Not My President)))) and ((((HWNDU)))) threads every fucking day?

Mainstream media labelled us as alt-right fascists, so now the commie cucks come here to "argue".

But they're obviously yelling in an echo chamber, we know what we know.

At the end of the day, it's all fair game. We aren't being silenced, there is no upvote/downvote. Freedom of speech is for everyone.

Because we have more influence than the entire MSM.

They've spent several days with nonstop "mainstream meteor" style shitposting because they don't want sane discussion to be had. A month ago most e-celeb threads were decent, now more than half of them are shareblue.

(((Accidentally)))

Hourly reminder that the alt right is a meme created by the MSM in an atempt to lump violent supremacists in with peaceful revolutionaries.

Also keep in mind that the alt knight is forced blueshare meme designed to make all right wingers out to look like violent anarchists.

Dont take the bait, this is quite an obvious setup.

The tide is turning, the left is becoming the underdog looking for a hideout.
Expect it to only get worse, Sup Forums is always the group of losers, and sadly Sup Forums is winning.
I didn't expect Trump saying that we'd get tired of winning to mean this.

Also, fuck shareblue. Wish there was a bitcoin bounty for their dox like last time with CTR.

They want to disrupt the discussion and weaken the meme production. some just say retarded shit, others come to talk about maybe funny but useless stuff to politics like the bogpill.

This is why.

Also the solution is ALWAYS using sage when replying to those threads or not replying at all, the objective isn't making them get bumped off, just not letting them be on top of the catalog as much as normal threads. The inactivity in them will do the job.

For every leftist thread you post in, remember to bump a real thread.

it is true.

You probably have to be a Jewish registered democrat recruited on the ground at a leftist event.