Tfw pol is shook

Drudge who has always been the to go guy for actual source knows that Trump is done for ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Kqd5Y9tk0
theendofzion.com/understanding-the-jews-understanding-anti-semitism-by-herve-ryssen-book-and-audiobook/
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well that's it
I'm fucking voting for Hillary now

Kek wills it too, get fucked

You're really going to do this again? You know you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

smoke and mirrors, what are they hiding.

>screenshot a thread in order to make another thread while the first is still up
Fucking hell what a shitpost

shit

This won't be anything, which sucks because I want to see President Pence exterminate every faggot and shemale.

Trump is seriously done at this point. He's citing conspiracy theories as evidence. There's literally no evidence whatsoever that he was wiretapped. In the coming year, he will likely be found unfit to serve and impeachment hearings will begin.

Even Alex Jones thinks that Trump has lost his mind.

Not only that, but Drudge knows that something is up and it's not looking good for Trump.

Thinking Pence will be any different. Republicans want Pence. It's going to be Pence and VP Paul Ryan.

Is Schumer knowingly doing that smile? Did he practice it or is it just natural for Jews? For some reason it's just so disgusting looking to me.

>over 9000 keks

Not an argument

This

Nice bait. Your whole post is against the site rules and has no arguments.

Yeah they want Pence so he'll annul your fag marriage, send you to gay re-education camp and electrocute you to death.

>and VP Paul Ryan.
There's pretty much no chance of Paul Ryan becoming VP since they need him in his current position to keep the House from tearing itself apart.

there is plenty of proof

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Kqd5Y9tk0

nice

Tfw shills just 44.1D czech b8'd

>falling for drudges 5d chess move

stay retarded

holy shit

theendofzion.com/understanding-the-jews-understanding-anti-semitism-by-herve-ryssen-book-and-audiobook/

Kek has spoken. I'm sorry for doubting

The caption literally quotes a left-wing hack. It's a fucking clickbait title.

Schumer said the judges on the FISA court are elected. What a fucking retard. Opinion discarded.

>Former Trump
>Crash and burn
>Nuclear codes

>says increasing nervous shill for the 100th time this week

>falling for clickbait so hard you go full tinfoil and make a thread about it

Chuck Schumer is very reputable, and never disingenuous.

Lol you clearly don't listen to Alex Jones

>media says for weeks that intercepts aka wiretaps say Trump campaign colluded with Russia

>Trump says he is shocked that his campaign was wiretapped

Now we're all supposed to forget about those now non-existent wiretaps?

Do they honestly think we're all that retarded, or are they just hoping we are?

Schumer is pure fucking evil and at this point I'm convinced he's the head of the Deep State. He's probably gearing up for his run in 2020.

Schumer needs to be gassed.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Schumer has fucked Amy before.......

New KB, feel free to stop by:

>listening to Alex Jones

Wewlad

He's talking about SCHUMERS' BLOOD ,you fucking retard.
>what is hyperbole?
The traitor democrats are getting ready to feed him to TRUMP...

When you realize the CIA has started discreetly microdosing Trump with LSD and are slowly upping the dosage

Lmfao is that real ?!!

It is to me fampaitachi...

Ossssss sensei

Video is private?

Matt is an obnoxious fag.

That would do it

>tfw trump is getting impeached
>tfw kek picks no sides, he just wants chaosa
>tfw we should have realized this before we harnessed the meme magick

My friend, pretty much everyone in my country and I'm scared at the plethora of people in your country that are that retarded.

trumps done. we need a president that focuses on real issues! not one obsessed with getting his butthole spray tanned and that is barely literate! praiseKEK

Jeezus. Jew memes are real. If that dude is not the perfect example and image of (((globalist))) then I dont know what is.

No; that's not how the CIA would work.

They would have been dosing him for some time with a drug that was otherwise undetectable; and gradually increasing the amount.

Then. when they wanted to act, they would have reduced or stopped the drug, and let withdrawal symptoms attain the desired results.

That way there is nothing to find; the only evidence would have been there when everything seemed normal.

drudge doesn't run that page

This thread is still up, faggot.
Shill slide thread.
Hide and sage.