How racist are you, Sup Forums?

Are all non-white races inferior to whites? Should all non-whites be castrated, enslaved or exterminated?
Should a girl who fucked a non-white willingly be executed? If not, how should she be punished? Can she ever be forgiven?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should non-whites be allowed in white countries? If so, to what extent should they be given rights?

>How racist are you, Sup Forums?
im not

>Are all non-white races inferior to whites?
depends on what you like, its subjective

>Should all non-whites be castrated, enslaved or exterminated?
no

>Should a girl who fucked a non-white willingly be executed? If not, how should she be punished? Can she ever be forgiven?

pic related, no forgiveness

Not Asians, but otherwise, mostly. Of course, people are still individuals and no one is defined by their race alone

Deported. Germany is for Germans but Nigeria is for Nigerians too.

>Should a girl who fucked a non-white willingly be executed?

No

>If not, how should she be punished?

Ostracism and extreme social pressure not to, just like it used to be.

>Can she ever be forgiven?

No

I'm not racist, but around blacks I never relax.
That would be an atrocity.
>muh white women
Coalburners and mulattos should be shamed, that's all.

I don't think I'm racist. Maybe some races have lower IQ and more aggressivity, etc, but probably not a huge difference. Main problem is how these differences are allowed to manifest themselves. And even encouraged. And for some reason the most dysgenics seems to breed an awful lot thanks to government support.

PC culture is absolute cancer though. It's subverting the goodwill of the people for evil political machinations. All this nazi stuff overwhelmed them. By creating the boogeyman they accused everyone of being, it made everyone realize how absurd the whole thing was.

Sup Forums I love you you fucking racist fucks. After all of this is over you need to gas yourselves though.

yes

I'm just here to kill niggers.

So is it every white man's duty to shame a white woman who had sex with a non white? Like if a white woman who has dishonoured her race talks to me, shoud i tell her ''I dont want to talk to you because you're a filthy mudshark''

Yes
>Should all non-whites be castrated, enslaved or exterminated
Repatriated
If it's out of degenerate racial fetish on a constant basis, she should be removed from society
>punished
Healthy homogenous society will ostracise her enough
>forgiven
Somewhat, if it's a mistake out of stupidity and ignorance

>Somewhat, if it's a mistake out of stupidity and ignorance
Isn't it always?

... link to that?

No and no
Yes, but there is a small difference between raging racial fetish and stupid mistake .

Not very

I don't think so

Certainly not, that would be gravely immoral

>Should a girl who fucked a non-white willingly be executed? If not, how should she be punished? Can she ever be forgiven?

There is nothing inherently wrong with interracial sex

That's not even a kkk member.

When they use the left, they use three fingers.

Bad shilling.

in some ways yes
no, they should return to their native lands
no

Not at all.

No

No.

No punishment

Slide

I'm not racist at all. All people can be good

Whites are the minority when you take the entire earth population into account. Eventually they will be bred out. The only way to fix it is to give benefits for whites who want to start huge families and fix the divorce shit.

Race doesn't mean shit.
Anyone with an IQ under 130 and an EQ under 95 should be sterilized at sent to a work camp.

im a separatist

very much so
yes, yes
no, pic related, no: pic related to be performed on a weekly basis for infringers

Very.
I'd say the average white is superior. But everyone has potential. Although I believe whites have the highest potential.

No this is niggerish/jewish behavior, non whites should be forcefully removed from white nations.

>Should a girl who fucked a non-white willingly be executed? No but she should be shunned and shamed.

>If not, how should she be punished? Can she ever be forgiven? Read above

Based

lol what a retarded view of the world.

> I'm going to pick one measure for intelligence and hope that's sufficient.

enjoy your autism

Extremely.

Objectively true. We created the modern world and everyone else has played catchup with out inventions.

Those without the ability to defend themselves, yes. Particularly Africa.

Day of the Rope.

>How racist are you?
Always have been "racist".

>Are all non whites inferior?
No. Just niggers and a majority of middle eastern types, and of course the jews.

>Should non-whites be castrated, enslaved or exterminated?
The very latter. But realistically, deported.

>Should a girl who fucks a non white be executed willingly be executed?
She already chose to fuck up her genes and bloodline for "muh pleasure!". Willingly chose to raise his bastard if he didn't try to kill it by beating her or some bullshit, (believe me, niggers try). Not one bit of forgiveness or any shaming will change that...but I don't know.

>How racist are you
I hate liberals defending dindus more than anything, but theres a lot of black liberals around here
>Are all non-whites inferior to whites?
Any race can transcend racial barriers to achieve greatness
>>Should all non-whites be castrated, enslaved or exterminated?
Social acceptance of white supremacy would be nice. But nah that's all pretty fucking horrible
Shouldn't be punished by the government at all. Her parents/society can have any opinion of it as she wants.

Im not
No, and even even if I did think that youd have to define the metric you were judging it by
No one should be castrated, enslaved or exterminted
She shouldnt, she shouldnt, and unless that nonwhite was of better genetic stock than everyone around her, no she couldnt be

Extremely

Yes, Even southerns are mongrels due to most of them having african ancestry

They should be removed from all white nations, This is why the U.S might become like brazil if we don't legalize sessions.

This

as racist as i need to be to save my people

Is it even racist to say black people are inferior? It really is an objective, verifiable fact

I despise most Muslims and niggers if that counts.

>Are all non-whites inferior to whites?

Yes.

Ehhhh... nah. But I don't trust a lot of them.

What did the United States of America do to deserve someone as god-like as George Lincoln Rockwell?

I'm not racist at all, I only believe that diversity ultimately dilutes culture and creates distrust.

Real racists are too dumb to realize that there is no such thing as the black race, so it's pointless to argue with them

I'm right there with Sup Forums on most subjects but I can't go in on the racism.

I've seen all the statistics, numbers and general redpill material. But most people I interact with in real life are decent.

Very much so. I hate niggers because all they do is want gibs and tears, Sandniggers, and spics

Whites are supperior to all poc

I say genocided and concentration camps to do experiments on them to make the ultimate super weapon

She never will be forgiven. The gallows she goes

Can you prove it? Saying "Africa is full of violent niggers" doesn't work, Europe was full of illiterate barbarians for most of it's existence.

while i believe jews, asians, and whites are capable of higher thought, all men have the chance to be equal in the eyes of god

Less racist than I was last year. I just don't have the energy to hate people purely based skin color. I'm still prejudice and actively avoid niggers but I don't automatically hate someone for being black.

I took the cuckpill I guess.

Technically, according to the definition of racism that was accepted a decade ago, it would only be racist is you are implying they are in some way worse for their differences. The value judgement is 'racist', the factual claims (ie blacks on aggregate possess an IQ a standard deviation lower than whites) are not racist. The word itself is retarded though. It implies something besides the facts matter

I support national balkanization

I miss him desu. I think if he was still around he could save us

>my anecdotal evidence disproves facts
sure thing faggot

So Francis Crick deserved to be a work camp?

I'm sure you have an IQ of 180 yourself, and it's the sole basis of your ego.

Yet Africa is still full of illiterate, violent niggers. Your comparing people from over a 1000 years ago to modern day humans. The former becoming the most developed nations on the planet and the later still stuck in the same conditions they were a 1000 years ago. Even in civilized countries they are still by far the least developed people on average, mentally.

I don't think I'm very racist. I try my best to get along with everybody I meet.

Of course not. Implying that white people are somehow inherently superior to everybody else is a gross oversimplification of the actual reasons why white civilization ended up becoming so dominant.

Nope. Not only would it be a horrible thing to do, but it'd also be a complete waste of time. Imagine what we could accomplish if we directed the mass mobilization a genocide would require towards something constructive?

It is not for me (or anybody else for that matter) to dictate whom one sleeps with. We should punish actual criminals, not people who associate with the colors you happen to dislike.

Any place that has blacks is full of violent niggers. Look at any urban development in America you fucking retard.

(((Race))) is a bourgeois plot to keep us at each other's throats and prevent us from uniting in defense of our material interests.

Now prove to me that this is due to genetic pre-disposition. The Irish were also considered inferior in the heyday of eugenics as well, turned out they were wrong though.

here

Why don't you fucking lurk before you show up and shit all over the board?

Not all blacks are niggers (ben carson nice black man) but niggers are a HUGE PROBLEM.

Illegal beaners HUGE PROBLEM.
Legal hispanics who identify as american, sont fly the mexican flag or act like illegals arenr beaners.

Asians are all right

Thats about it

> cuck cuck cuck cuck

whites are superior. deal with it

>are non-whites inferior?
I don't know. I don't care either. I like whites more.

>should non-whites be castrated, enslaved or axterminated.
I just want to be left alone by them in every fashion.

>girls and non-whites doing things.
I don't care as long as they leave me alone at every level.

some more for you

Shit he got laid out

Good view

But dont forget niggers are animals

Rockwell was probably the best post WWII Fascist movement leader. I hope we get another man as good as him or Dr. Pierce soon.

I'd put gooks near the level of Whites. Every other group, though, clearly inferior.

I'm sure you have a better understanding of biodiversity than the like of James Watson, right?

Since it's considered RAYCISS to compare monkeys to Whites, we'll compare them to lighter monkeys, spics.

The poverty rates are nearly identical (23.2% vs 25.8%,) yet, [pic related.]

Indeed my brother. GLR was a man ahead of his time. Fucking shame what happened to him.

>racist
Meaningless word
>Are all non-white races inferior to whites? Should all non-whites be castrated, enslaved or exterminated?
All of the above. Fuck it.
Leave it up to her father. If he wants her to survive he takes her place.

>material interests
you deserve to be in a mass grave

Ah, the favorite of racists, little charts and memes. The MAOA gene is associated with violent behavior, but it's still not an issue for most of the population. African-Americans are also a very small subset of African genotypes.

As for IQ, it's invented by Jews, so you'll have to choose between being anti-semetic and racist. It's a hard choice, I know. It also has almost no correlation to race, but strong correlation to education and socio-economic status. Think of it as height, poorer countries tend to be shorter, not because of their genetics, but mostly because of diet. Same goes for intelligence.

As for the genetic distribution of Africa, being the oldest continent of continuous human settlement, it has by far the greatest diversity of human genetics. This is why certain tribes have freakish athleticism, or short stature, the likes of which is found no where else in the word.

Anyways, if that's the best you got, it's not very convincing. I don't really know what you guys have to gain by hating black people anyways.

Whites are superior to no one. They exist at the bottom of the totem pole next to asians. Albinos. Born out of disease. And deeply ashamed of it. The shame has become the very core of who they are. The fear of reality, the fear of the truth. The shame of Albinism. Their races are a lie. Their worlds are a lie. Everything they thought they knew will crumble here in the Information Age.

Say what you want about blacks. The blacks have true pride in themselves. Call them monkeys. They are proud monkeys. Yall are cowering fearful and pathetic diseased subhumans who cant handle the truth. Its too much for your weak recessive genetics to handle.

this

You sins will come crashing down on your head white man. You will drown in the anguish you flooded the world with. You will swallow all of your own better medicine. You will die choking on your own hate.

Isaac Newton was also an alchemist. They can't get it all right.

Anyways, he's entitled to his opinion, but it isn't supported by science. Studies have shown that, when taking into socio-economic status, education, and upbringing, blacks are barely below whites in terms of IQ, to the point where the difference isn't even statistically significant.

kek, this is pasta tier
>facts and statistics are now memes
How about you actually explain the discrepancies in these areas instead of whining about the fact I'm using facts rather than emotion.

>African-Americans are also a very small subset of African genotypes.
what did he mean by this?

>As for IQ, it's invented by Jews
Nice strawman. How the fuck are you going to attempt to use a position you assume I hold, which you don't believe, to prove me wrong. Use logic faggot, your argument should be bulletproof.

>It also has almost no correlation to race, but strong correlation to education and socio-economic status
And this is completely made up bullshit. I provided proof showing that while better economic status produces more favorable results, there is still a clear and large deviation between the mental capacity of blacks and whites. Provide data faggot. Intelligence is overwhelmingly hereditary, nice liberal 101 argument though. You understand there's this thing called the bell curve, correct? Will you please explain why Murry's findings are incorrect?

There's no reason to even argue with you since you are obviously not going to be objective. You wouldn't happen to have a dog in this fight, would you nigger?

>when taking into socio-economic status, education, and upbringing, blacks are barely below whites in terms of IQ, to the point where the difference isn't even statistically significant.
but this is wrong

I for sure dislike the Jews more than anyone else. I just don't want to be cucked, any race that tries to cuck me for being European will get BTFOed

Very
No, East Asians and Ashkenazi Jews are superior races as well.
They should just be removed.
That would be the best option, in a conservative society a woman like that will not survive. Not even charity should be allowed to give her shelter.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc

youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc

youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00

I just hate niggers

>he's entitled to his opinion
You understand who that is, right? Don't you think he holds a little more credibility than having a mere opinion on the subject?

There's power groups for genetic superiority. All groups have problems such as deformities, diseases, ect. but there is a clear gap inbetween them.

The top level are Asians, Caucasians, Mediterraneans, and true Hispanics.
These races in large do not seem to suffer any intellectual or physical problems when deprived of culture and civilization. They're the primary society-builders.

Mid-level are Mestizo hispanics, Mulattoes, and most "civilized tribal" races such as islanders and aboriginals. These races are capable of building civilization but going by history, the only evidence we can observe for this, they're generally slower than other races despite having ample resources. Perhaps these ample resources are the real culprit for their slow advancement, them not having a real need to advance since everything is there.

Low level are subhumans, races which are mostly dead now because they were so stupid they never developed a written language, forgot how to make fire, or were just retards who wiped themselves out from sheer stupidity.
Many Africans fall into this category, as do some island tribes and African aboriginals.

I would like to also put forward my own belief that with technology and a sophisticated society, the differences between races becomes less of a concern. Any race can become a vermin, any race can become a master. What separates us is still apparent but it is not naturally a problem unless aggravated.

During the 1960s we were about to have a revolution and OHP THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT CAME ALONG and now it looks like we're about to have another chance at a revolution and what the fuck do you know; suddenly people are being pushed into being angrier about races and sexes rather than fucking kike politicians.

It will divide us like last time and the cycle will repeat again.

Don't care
Sure.
It would probably practically improve the world, but we are nothing if not moral.
Nah, the social stigma is a fear greater than risk of death, just emphasize racial purity and it's objective wholesomeness.
Shame and no one to marry, become a nun.
>Can she ever be forgiven?
Yes.

most races are inferior to us in a lot of ways but some races are superior to us in some ways.
Only in our countries if they refuse to leave willingly.
She should get jail time.

>true hispanics
Caucasians?

>if a woman talks to me

Why worry about hypotheticals that will never happen?

They wish.

Very. But that's neither here nor there. I find many foreign cultures fascinating; which is why i want them to stay the fuck out of my country.
I don't care much about the genetic side of things. Culturally? Every non-white culture is inferior to the west, by leaps and bounds.
Even if/when there was a fourth reich, that should be far from the first order of business imo.
That's retarded.
>Ostracism and extreme social pressure not to, just like it used to be.
This.

>anyone with less than 130 iq gets roped

Guess you're the first to go then

>How racist are you?
I'm more like a "use racism to hate the people who deserve hate". For example, niggers = black people who act like monkeys as opposed to black people who are just normal people with normal needs and don't give a fuck about other people's business unless it affects them.

But personally, i hate more those who pride themselves as the top tier elite shit like chicanos who go "hurr mexican pride, we were in usa before trump, you can't kick us out", shit like this just annoys me, if you're proud to be mexican, how about you give us a visit, pablo, and then get beheaded because you actually ran to USA because you had debts.

We're all equally shit, the problem is that people simply forget about the regular people who actually put effort into their lives, the world has become nothing but a circus were only the freaks of human nature get the attention of everyone, including economic attention (welfare)

If you're willing to cause a world war, sure. Just don't cry when the consequences kick in, also you're better off exterminating the ones who deserve extermination than generalizing.

Why not just use abortion you twat faced leaf?
Again, as stated above, why do you ignore the fact that there are white women and white men living together? I'm all to remove race-mixing, after all, that's what got mexicans to be born.

Again, abortion, condoms, pills, whatever shit that prevents the birth of racemixed children, quit living in the medieval era, if there are centers where you can exterminate life before its given light, why do you punish the already birthed life?
And why not punish the man instead too?
Your logic just falls into the "give the man the fast death, then give the woman the painful life"

and accidently quoted someone, apologies for that.

>niggers are just bad blacks meme

They're all niggers and you find that out quick when you try to be friends with any "based black guys". There's always a point they reach when they chimp out and go full nigger.

>unless it affects them
Of course they're all going to chimp out at some point, dumbass.

Depends on the race.

I genuinely didn't used to be, the redpills changed me.

I believe whites are the most cucked race that walks the earth.