Remember when Canadians burned down the White House?

Remember when Canadians burned down the White House?

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_New_Orleans
youtube.com/watch?v=wwOEMy5pg2g&t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bladensburg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only every single day

BASED

It was actually the United Kingdom.

The British did it, not the Canadians.

Yea, and now they have a communist country as karma.

lol

no but I remember Belgrade getting BTFO'd

lol nope. that was actually just a popular demolition method at the time. Canucks just happened to stroll by

yes yes yes yes HOWEVER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_New_Orleans

They still have free healthcare.

lol

>It was actually the United Kingdom.
>The British did it, not the Canadians.

keep pushing. we'll do it again.

This. I love the whole Anglosphere though

No, but I remember we did

Seriously what the fuck is with Canadians saying they won 1812, it was 100% Brits fighting

CANZUK WHEN?

Yeah lol

>keep pushing. we'll do it again.

Oh shit watch out burgers.

lol

Oh no fellow burgers
Canada and their 3 Soldiers will come for us

>takes credit for what their daddy country did

that's cute leaf

Remember this, slavshit?

>British soldiers from Britain sail on British ships and have a slight resupply stop in Canada before sailing down to DC to burn down the Whitehouse.
>Not a single person living in what would ultimately be considered Canada was involved.
>Canadians take credit for this.

Canada didn't even exist as a country when the White House burned down.

Canada wont exist as a country 10 years from now.

that went on to form Canada

It will be renamed Canadistan.
Or Saudi Canadia.

kek i remember

I really like the colors in this painting. Good use of contrast colors. Nice painting.

lol

This is nice post lol

That was the British.

Then their army was smote from on high by a freak tornado and forced to abandon the city.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwOEMy5pg2g&t

Weird, wild shit man.

See
Clearly says British Troops. Stop claiming other countries victories. It's pathetic.

honestly fair play to the Brits for burning down the white house, toppest of bantz

if you burn your enemies capital, they win

No, because there wasn't a Canada back then. That's the British you're thinking off.

Btw shouldn't you be plotting the creation of "greater serbia", get on it comrade.

>>Not a single person living in what would ultimately be considered Canada was involved.

wrong but you tried

>Your country's greatest military victory is shooting down a single aircraft that was flying a mission with a complacent flightpath and with one of its bomb bay doors stuck open

it's funny that all the southern hicks are trying to take away from Canada's achievement. I guess they're frustrated they don't have a libertarian paradise where they can fuck their sister and do meth all day
(because they lost the war, badly, against the literal cucks in the union)

Yeah, it's actually kind of a neat thing. Canadians are pathetic as fuck for piggybacking on the achievements of the British army and navy, they did jack fucking shit in relation to DC.

By your logic it was the British who won the American Revolutionary war against the British.

British

I would never hurt U.S. bros.

How were you planning on pulling that one off Randy?
The Montana militia is bigger than the Canadian Army. That's just the shit a bunch of rednecks do on weekends.
Yeah we could totally take over... holy fuck man. Put the bottle down.

You really want to play the burning game?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bladensburg
By April 1814, Napoleon had been defeated and was exiled to the island of Elba. Large numbers of British ships and troops were now free to be used to prosecute the war with the United States. Most of these troops went to Canada where Lieutenant General Sir George Prevost, Governor General of Canada and commander in chief in North America, was preparing to lead an invasion into New York from Canada, heading for Lake Champlain. However, the Earl of Bathurst, Secretary of State for War and the Colonies, dispatched a brigade composed mainly of veterans from the Duke of Wellington's army and commanded by Major General Robert Ross, to Bermuda, from where a blockade of the American coast and even the occupation of some coastal islands had been overseen throughout the war.
You see this shit?
You see this shit you stupid fucking Canadians?
These were the troops that would go on to burn down the White House.
British troops from Britain that were now free to sail across the Atlantic following the end of the Napoleonic Wars.
Not Canadians.
Not people who lived in what would become Canada.
Brits.

Implying that real Canadians aren't just British people living in Canada. As it was meant to be.

>not knowing that many British veterans from the war settled in Canada

It was angry English people vs angry English people.

Please we would wipe you motherfuckers out. I was on a fob in Afghanistan with Canadians for four months. They would always bitch and moan about everything. They acted like they were superior and some would even try to talk shit when we were in the chow hall. It was lame. We all knew it stemmed from the Canadian inferiority complex so we just laughed it off, but they stopped leaving the wire after the first time they made contact and I lost any respect I had for Canadians when they did that. Bottom line Canadians are pussies. Keep talking about 1812. Nothing like that will ever happen again.

DELET THIS

>British veterans

There's a key word there mate
>British

>""""free""""
>9 spots behind columbia
lel

Everybody needs something to get them out of bed in the morning

thats 2 more than we need

You do realize Canada is just a de facto state of the US right? When people say America, they don't think Canada. Just saying.

day of the rake

why do people still fall for this shit bait

Because it's an easy setup for counter bait for Canadians ( the de facto 51st state of the US.)

The entire war was because america wouldnt bow down to the jew banks. Britain wouldnt/couldnt go to war with the colony (napolean) in retribution for their jew masters, so the only sitting brit assassinated was killed off by the jews and a new guy was put in place that would. Canada didnt do much and no one here gives two fucks about it. America caved and let jews have the federal reserve and everything was fine again.

America:
>has been at war for every year since inception
>spends more on its military than the rest of the globe combined
>culture revolves purely around guns
>children receive first stuffed gun in the hospital while the family claps
>children grow up shooting fully automatic weaponry from young age and hone their shooting abilities in the class room, literally
>adolescents are impoverished so as to force them to join the military
>military members train for years and have the most expensive shooting equipment in the world

America:
>didnt even make the fucking list

SHARTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Because it's an easy setup for counter bait for Canadians ( the de facto 51st state of the US.)

It's just too easy.

Canada, go back to the corner and huff your paint.

Remember when we bombed you in the 90's?

Lol

And now the US military could literally destroy any city on earth at any time. How far we've come