WARNING

what will you do when the DEEP STATE initiates a military coup against President Trump. do not say this isn't possible you only need to look at what happened in Turkey.

the DEEP State will mobilize D.C National Guard and Special Forces. you will witness M1 Abrams,Strykers, and MRAPS blocking off D.C while Obama takes over til a new election can be held.

the DEEP STATE will succeed with the MSM blasting the news that Donald Trump is mentally ill and must be removed for his safter,the nations, as well the world, remember they have pressed the talking point "you can't allow him to have the nuclear codes"

this will happen before July 4th.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113280345/#113280345
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll join in with the rest of the armed forces when they come to retake DC from the traitors.

>military coup against President Trump
with what military? dumbass.

After somebody went out of their way to support the police and now you want to take it away for some fucking Muslim who wanted nothing but cops dead for 8 years? You're out of your mind. Cops will remove their uniforms go rogue to take out any enemy of the state, foreign or domestic. Check your fucking Oaths you cocksucking slimes.

Hahaha hahaha

Hawaii resident here.

No. At least not here.

If Donald isn't going to do that which I hoped he would do, then a military coup is absolutely the smartest thing that could happen... or is it?

Hawaii hasn't been in America long enough for their officers to recognize their Oaths. Sucks for you.

We already beat the Deep State.

Why the fuck do you think we elected a true American patriot into the White House?

Are you literally retarded or what?

> Trump, who overwhelmingly had veteran and military support, as well as police.
> Taken down in a military coup.

Top fucking kek. Soldiers might be trained to be obedient to their officers, but not to the degree of this. You could not find enough military personnel to successfully enact a coup against Trump.

immag oin'a papa feliz cumpleanos spherical helium miiiiiid power grip top to bottom. can i have an autograph, sir

What else?

>military coup against President Trump
I really don't know where the faggot left gets the idea that the military and police that they hate and riot against, is going to take their side.

Maybe too much nigger seamen in their brains.

>what will you do when the DEEP STATE initiates a military coup against President Trump
literally impossible.

Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113280345/#113280345

Also check out the archives:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

kek you've obviously never been in the military or spoken to actual trigger pullers.

we'd fucking eviscerate you pencil necked pussies, after we told your coup to fuck off and shoved the Constitution down your throat.

etadik

Copy that.

Who cares.

I just hope California will secede and other rich states will follow suit.

Then the USA will only contain the flyover states and will be soo glorious, they'll barely have money to wipe their asses with corncobs.

>hat will you do when the DEEP STATE initiates a military coup against President Trump.
That's treason, react appropriately, arrest, judge and execute the guilty responsible.

The left are literally faggots and queers living in the fantasy world that among Nigger created. It's all crashing down around them now. Must be pretty scary. Lol.

Best they can really hope for are foreign and private military. But still... I wouldn't discount this possibility.

I guess you missed when I said D.C National Guard and Special Forces loyal to the DEEP STATE.

now tell me do you think the people of DC will come out and support Trump like they did Erdogan?? I don't think so.

good god you people are fucking dumb.

every single time you let your enemy slink away after thinking you've won and give them time to lick their wounds.

these kikes NEVER give up and the heroes of freedom must always be vigilant and wary of their return.

HAWAII COPS

>We heard you mention that U.S. constitution in a positive manner in our illegal surveillance we conducted because you were vulnerable and unable to afford a real lawyer so we are going to say you are a white supremacist terrorist.
>We tried to frame you as a kid to cover for a pedo with state contacts, but since you legally obtained a gun 13 years after our campaign against you, everything we have ever done to you is justified because all gun owners who are not cops or related to the right people are violent monsters, proven by the fact they bought a gun.
>We will wave guns around and make sniper nests in densely populated areas saying we are soldiers fighting Al-Isis, pointing guns at people and dry firing them to threaten them, but your camelback is military equipment and a sign you are a dangerous terrorist
>We gave your personal info out to your neighbors, and now one fuckup is threatening to murder you, laughing about it, standing in your yard armed after we forged paperwork to fraudulently put you through a criminal case to take your guns without trial or charge.
>He got scared when he saw a camera so we are arresting you for taking his picture and looking directly at him.

These are true and UNDERSTATED.

>no digits
Not happening

the real question is, when will Trump send in the SEALS to murder Obama and his precious shadow government?

>any military currently
>loyalties to anyone except the president and country.

Your comedy is shit, you have buck teeth, and you need to fuck off back to canada... Sarah silverman.

Well surely Sup Forums will stand down and follow the orders of Obama right?

You guys do love fascism after all, wouldn't want to be a hypocrite.

can confirm

doesn't believe a military coup won't happen. faggot you only need a few hundred loyal soldiers,intelligence agents,police, etc to pull off a coup.

the contorl the cities, do you think rednecks are going to march on D.C and NYC.

Trump only option is a fucking purge, and if does a purge then they really can fucking do the coup.

Trump is fucked. I am pro Trump, but I know he is fucked either way

>what will you do when the DEEP STATE initiates a military coup against President Trump.

they won't Trump is their guy

>initiates a military coup against President Trump

I get my rope, my guns, and my troopers and kill every fucking traitor I can get my hands on.

that plan died when February rolled in, you can't just launch a strike you have to also hold the prize, which demands public support

>doesn't believe a military coup won't happen.

it won't, not happening

Trump is the deep state think outside the box this whole election.was a set up

LOL. That's a lot of autism, spergbaby. Maybe cut back on the lack of exercise bit and shove your dick into a little paid pussy if you're short on manliness at the moment. Edgy little paranoid cuckshill.

Roger mike

No you won't. They won't either. It's a fantasy that couldn't even be filmed well enough to be plausible. Ain't happening. Open up another bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and have another round of Call of Duty, muh patriut.

>won't happen

fuck the coup is on right now. it's a soft coup. if that fails you go to a hard coup, the military. less than 1,000 soldiers in D.C and it's a wrap, hell they might even give guns to niggers and let patrol the streets.

fuck off England

COUP WHEN

this would be unironically good. A little harsh living is what the western world needs right now

not gonna happen, sorry

>look at what happened in Turkey

Erdogan himself staged it you moron

And he quashed it regardless