Wage Gap

Why do people doubt the wage gap when it's a proven fact? I even made a video explaining why it's real and the counterarguments are nonsensical:

youtu.be/FtvyLTyDLqg

any counters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IE29WXXT17Q
youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't they just hire women

is this satire?

Women shouldn't even be working and men should be paid double.

guys before we go further this guy is a shit poster from the states
we're not really that retarded

why not hire 100% women since you can legally pay them less

Ooo I remember this. It's a myth it's because there's more men earning higher paid jobs. It's putting those numbers in so of course it's going to show men are earning more overall. If it was real the it would be obvious for companies to hire only women. Instead of women just going to college to getting a bachelor's in women study they can get it in something that matter.

Brilliant. I'm opening a business soon and I'm going to follow your advice, user. I'm excited to be able to save 30% on my employees' wages.

np

Ebin I watched ur video and you are dumb.

>Women don't want to make money :DD
>But women need to have as much money in the end :DDD

Why would you even want to work hard if you don't get paid more?

Why would anyone want to go to university or med school to become a doctor or a lawyer if they can make the same hourly amount by scooping dog poop off the street?

*zzzzzzzz*
its been debunked a myriad times
its FUD and "political" math trickery

slide thread to distract you from the fact that Obama commited seditious treason

>The amount a person gets paid for the same job is entirely irrelevant.

You had an opinion before you looked at a single fact.

>Wealth redistribution for a fair society
>Your claim to the fruits of your labor is irrelevant

If moot were here, he wouldn't allow me to get trolled so hard.

If men and women produce the same, they earn the same. Women on average, however, work less, choose lower paying jobs, take more holidays, (excluding maternity leave) and accounting for all these factors, (and others,) the pay gap is brought down to 0.
Another few facts. It's illegal to simply pay women less. An employer wouldn't dare. Also, entrepreneurs would hire only females, if they only needed 79%.
CZECH MATE!

>>any counters?

Earnings gap

If you listen to the video, that's all irrelevant. We shouldn't judge women on their life choices (lower paying jobs, extra holdays, etc.) and we should redistribute the wealth so that women can enjoy the same amount of power.

It's not a wage gap, it's an income gap.

I'm a 250 pound NEET who has never worked a day in his life. Don't judge me for my life choices, just send me money and power please.

sage

>I even made a video
>flag
>hovered over the link
>see an image of some nu-cuckfag

>1 post by this id

That's the lazy-and-or-drops-out-to-have-kids gap. It's not a Pay Gap or a wage gap, at least in the US, because that is against the law. The only organization in the entire country proven to pay women less for the same work has been the Clinton Foundation. No joke.

so i shouldnt judge a crack head on his crack addiction and redistribute wealth to fuel it even further?

I'm not the OP you fucking faggot.

I don't think you understand how sage works, user.

I believe you.
I just don't care.

Women take more lower paying jobs... then bitch about a wage gap. How many women have you seen riding on the back of a garbage truck? That's right, zero. That's an 80+k/year job here.

Female brains are far simpler than male, they capable of much less. Why should they get same payment for less?

Aaaaaahhh, now I get it. You argue for Communism.
My counter is that I support Capitalism, the system that rewards you, depending on how much you produce. You want to become a cleaner? Cool. Money for you. Want to become a doctor? Excellent work! More money for you! You want to become a bludger who never works a day in his life? We'll be revoking that welfare now. Get a job scum.
MUCH better system. One of the problems with Communism, was that potentially hard workers weren't incentivised enough.

So we should pay women more than men because they take more days off and do less work?

Why are women, niggers, canadians, etc so fucking useless?

AY FUCKING LEAF STOP SHILLING

I just can't get over the fact that every leftist looks very similar to this cuck. There is something about them; most likely low testosterone levels and a life of decadence.
Also Canada should be annexed and people like OP should be put in labor camps until they get a significant enough degree of callouses on their hands that they can call themselves men and be able to participate in political discourse. You people are just too silly with your cucked, low-T faces to be taken seriously otherwise.
Also the wage gap is a myth; the 77 cent thing is based on an average, not for every individual. Even if it were to be based on individual pay, I would be fine with it, since women should be at home taking care of kids and not screwing around in the workforce letting their eggs expire. Fuck feminism.

Spam your shitty channel elsewhere you fag.

Anybody who comments on the video, clicks on the video, or replies in this thread without saging is killing Sup Forums

OP is, as always, a faggot.

>So we should pay women more than men because they take more days off and do less work?
I don't understand why you think doing that stuff justifies you getting paid more. That's discriminatory. Using the same logic you should never hire women because they take time off for childbirth, while men don't. Using free market logic women should be unemployable, yet we as a society agree that employers should be forced to hire women at the same rate as men despite it being less economical.

Fairness >>>> economy

Women earn the same until they bear children and VOLUNTARILY remove themselves from the work force.

Talks from the feminist playbook. Doesn't cite any sources or statistics.

Who gets the job? The "scrawny looking guy" or the "fine lady with the big boobs", both with equal hard skills?

/thread

You're arguing from a predawn moral conclusion

You say life choices should not matter and the wealth generated by the other sex should be redistributed. So even if you show that women work different careers that yield different amounts of earned income, are less likely to take job opportunities in physical labor fields, and have higher job satisfaction at the same salaries then men, that should not matter.

In other words, you think meritocracy is misogynist. Have you ever realized that if men have been constantly dominant over in society over women, that might be a sign that the sexes are not inherently equal?

I waited for you to make a point and determined about halfway through that you didn't have one. I want my 3 minutes back.

>yet we as a society agree that employers should be forced to hire women at the same rate as men despite it being less economical.
Oh nvm, this is bait. I dunno what I was thinking.

I think you are being ironic, but leftists legitimately think this way.
>The difference is not in pay but in earnings over their lifetimes.
>Keyword: Earnings over their lifetimes.

>forced to higher the inferior worker
Have fun when the companies leave to countries that don't have commies infested in their governments. You will be unemployed, and if you think the way you do, you deserve to be; you will starve and I will be laughing while I'm getting rich in my free market.

Why is Sup Forums so retarded? This video is obviously satire you idiots. If you were too stupid to tell from the whole video he even throws in the stereotypical "get fucked shitlords" at the end to try to make it clear.

>these are the people you talk to everyday

I really need to make some IRL friends.

it must be

I thought that too until he called us Shitlords. We maybe shit posters but we are not shitlords.

You think anyone actually watches this garbage? We just come to these threads for the shitposting.

the only good part about communism is that fags like this wind up dead pretty quick

Good idea, make it a video game studio so we can make everyone see pussy power!

>444666

You tricked me! That is NOT PROOF!
This dude wants the same crap you have been spewing for a decade.
Give me some of the money you made, you dont need all that money!
Excuse me!? I work very hard for what little I have and I'm not giving it away to someone who thinks they deserve it because it should just be that way.
Not everybody thinks this because it is completely asinine to think this. Go get an education in a well paying field. Get a job in that field. That is how your ancestors did it when they came over here. Hopefully cognitive dissonance will set in soon on the lot of you.

Check the thread. Many anons watched the video but still couldn't understand that its satirical. Come on guys, he makes it pretty clear at the end.

These numerical triplets have caused me to cum.

The hell's goin on in here?

Checked. Let's hang some fucking commie scum

Jesus Christ. I distilled a 5 minute video fo ryou and this is what I get? I guess my sociology professor was right about all the microagressions of the patriarchy. Get fucked hillbilly shitlords

I get blessed with digits alot idk why

Praised leaf.

May you survive the coming rake brother

move out of your parents' house and maybe your voice will lower you fucking faggot

yea in one thread I got 2 palindromes 5 triples and around 8 dubyahs. I got accused for using a script. but im to stupid to know how to work one of those.

there are other factors such as men on average work longer hours, take less time off/sick days, and are more aggressive in seeking promotions.

Because if it were true, men would not get hired. Period.

My point proves it self again. actually anyone wanna explain how to install a digit script or should I go to Sup Forums and get called a retard?

>Leaf

You have always been and will always be a retard.

yea but at least im an actual leaf an not a Chinese proxy poster trying to make leafs look bad.

>women statistically work less overtime
>millions of women go on maternity leave each year and make a portion of their regular salary
>women to less intensive labor jobs that pay more on average

You're a fucking retard if you just look at the annual wage statics and shill about the numbers without taking into account the valables. A literal retard.

Get this shill garbage off my board

THIS! got anymore redpills in the area?

last I checked the "commie" countries like Sweden are some of the most successful on the planet. They subsidize women more than anywhere else, yet they're doing great. Why don't Swedish business leave for the USA, then?

youtube.com/watch?v=IE29WXXT17Q

Like arguing with a fucking cement wall

sage

>women who play the role of stay at home mom lower the national wage statistics because it's based on CRA taxable income

>women in the service industry make on average 1.5-2x the amount a man will make because of tips which are not taxed therefor not accounted for when looking at national wage statistics

Service industry jobs make up 30% of the Canadian work force

Wage gap is just the result of retards cherry picking at numbers rather than using logic.

thank you fellow leaf! what province are you from? im from Ontario myself.

I find the wage gap thing absurd. No company wants to get caught paying a woman less.

If these fuckers had their way everyone would be taxed 100% and this would be a communist "paradise"

They either don't know what they're saying, or they honestly think that countries that are almost 100% white (at least until recently) can accurately reflect what we can pull of in America.

I live in Winnipeg but I grew up in small town north of Toronto

Ever noticed how warm our winters are now? its disturbing before they would kill off all the refugees and immigrants moving to the country but now its -3 where I am when it should be -15 to -20

Are tips not taxed in Canada?

They certainly are in America. In fact one of Ron Paul's lesser known campaign promises was to "End the tax on tips". Not joking, look it up.

Now I certainly under reported my tips when I was in the service industry but not by much or you get audited by big daddy gubmint.

(I made about 18-22% in tips on sales but reported about 10-12%)

I remember a comedian doing abit on why men getting more money is totally justified because we are expected to automatically do more shit.

>OH NO THE BUILDINGS BURNING DOWN!
>shit, time for the men to jump into action! Save the women and children first and check every room to make sure everyone is safely evactuated!

Tell me again what their population was like for the last several centuries?

They say the bench mark in Canada for claiming tip income is 5-10% but most people just don't claim at all and nothing comes of it because they know the government can't say they even make tips.

Yeah Winnipeg is usually -30 -40 all winter but now it's like -10 on average.

I don't know what my home town of Keswick is like now but I imagine similar

>numale
>still somehow a sperg
>stuttering
>confused
>canadian
>zero sources
>"power" concept to just make a circular argument

op pls cash in your good boy points and leave

"Over 90% of work-related deaths are men" is the go to argument to shut wage-gap theorists up.
That includes infrastructure maintenance, security, food, and all the other shit that makes the free world running while these special snowflakes bitch about muh oppression on the internet.

Same pay for the same job - fuck off shill

We already have something like collectivism and it works much better. It's called the family unit. Think about it. One working parent labors for the family and the stay at home parent reap the rewards of his/her labor. To those who aren't married, well individuals are entitled to the fruits of their own labor. Any redistribution of wealth would be considered theft and even slavery. Collectivism is apathetical to a
free and open society. Individuals have a right to freedom and self determination. If a woman chooses to give up power, well that's her damn choice. We should respect people's choices.

Because it's been debunked repeatedly since the 70's

Thomas Sowell did it in under 5 minutes

Oh also switched to my phone. Much easier to suck cock while mobile posting.

he should actually apply his username to his life

the funny part is that you took the video so seriously and went on insulting him for looking like a leftist when it's obvious satire and he's clearly a righty.

Leafposting

I don't know if it's real but men should make more than women.

The Gender Wage Gap is fake. Men and women have different jobs that pay differently. The statistic of $1:79ยข is aload of bullshit.

>the job market decides what you get paid faggots...supply and demand..simple.

Fuck off

pay discrimination based on gender is illegal and has been for decades

please watch the video before responding.

Its an income gap not a wage gap. There is a huge difference.

Already did. That numale has no idea what he's talking about.

Try watching this youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo
Black man dismantles your bullshit in record time and he does it before the faggot in your OP was even born