How many Albanians are on Sup Forums? There use to be a giant flood of Albanians...

How many Albanians are on Sup Forums? There use to be a giant flood of Albanians, but it would seem that we have come to a drought. Why exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zY1MVQeeStY
youtube.com/watch?v=R0nGlsu-xVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bVLma25g6Pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you guys basically white muslims with turkish ancestry?

It's a weird situation. It's a mix between orthodox christians and Mudslimes

They're here.

Which one are you?
Where is your family from(Albania, Montenegro, Kosovo, diaspora?)

they moved out and immigrated to germany, UK, NYC, etc.

Now you only see diasporas

Still here bra. Enjoying angry serb rants about the masterrace. Cue:

I'm here

Montenegrin Albanian reporting

where did the ALBANIAN STRONK meme even come from
if not for your NATO allies there'd be nothing of you
if not for the west during the Balkan wars there would be no Albania

I mean sure, you won the war by getting NATO to take part in it
But fuck, do you zergs honestly thing that you have any chance if you were left on your own?

I mean, honestly do you not have propaganda going about evil serbs wanting to massacre you in your sleep at any given time?

Ulqin?

You must be Balkan diaspora because you have no idea what you're talking about but still have the need to talk which only results in a wave of nonsense.

By far the most incoherent post I've seen. You feel so passionate about these Albanians that I wonder which one of them broke your heart (or your ribs). Don't worry Honey, there's plenty fish in the sea. Don't cry!

Been around for 9000 years, yes we can handle it on our own. Why is a serb living overseas talkin about anyone being zergs. Your hate and frustration is soothing.

And we dont even think about serbs. The only time I do is when a Serb gets cheated on by an Albanian and they come to a korean knitting message board to show their rage

While some groups of Eastern Europeans are better than others, Albanians were by far, the worst. In fact, my experience with Albanians is far worse than my experience with niggers. I've met far more intelligent niggers than Albanians.

Almost every single male Albanian I've met is content with working a near minimum wage job and going partying on the weekends. They are fiercely protective of their worthless Albanian identity. Albanians act extremely arrogant for no reason (they have nothing to be arrogant about) and have the emotional range of a 12 year old. They will attempt to put down anyone if they believe that person is superior to them in any way, while also insulting the few people who are actually inferior to Albanians.

In addition, they have the dumbest sounding names possible. Albanian names sound disgusting or just plain stupid, as if someone were to randomize a name by combining various vowels and consonants into a word no larger than 8 letters.

The only good quality about Albanians is that their women have big asses more often than not. Some of the nicest asses I've seen were on Albanian girls, but that isn't enough to make up for the dozens of bad qualities.

Out of the 40 or so Albanians that I've met, maybe 3 were deserving of a status other than sub-human.

So Albanians act alpha which scares you and you like their women. Thats nice, if you werent such a beta bitch maybe they might like you back? This is the equivilent of a neckbeard raging cos women owe him attention. Please serb bro, just calm down. I promise we dont think of you as much as you think of us. Be a man for fucks sake and maybe u wont lose more land :)

My parents moved to the Austria from Albania when I was 1 years old as """refugees""". I grew up very Austrian and pretty separate from Albanian culture. I am even blue eyed with blonde hair (yeah I don't understand it either). My parents never really forced their culture on me, but when I started meeting other albanians I was sickened by how fucking degenerate and white-nigger they were. I'm embarrassed to even be associated with these people. I don't speak albanian and could never go back there, I'd definitely not fit in, but I'm still not ethnically Austrian even though I've grown up with the culture. I can never be a true Austrian, feelsbadman.

If it wasn't for my albanian name no one would know I was from Albania. I might just change it. My girlfriend is Austrian and her cucked dad somehow allowed her to date me for the past 4 years, if my daughter brought home an albanian I would beat her. I still feel shameful that I can't give her good genes and our kids will just have shiqptari scum genes, but at least we're both white and I have aryan features and high IQ, so hopefully we'll have blonde intelligent kids. Still though racemixing is bad but I don't want to breed some stupid albanian girl and get her families low IQ monkey bloodline.

Honestly this post only describes Eastern Europeans. It's like a pasta in which you changed Eastern European with "Albanian". Most Serbs and Polacks work this way too. Literally the same.

I agree with you critique but your critique is literally not unique in any way to this group. Most eastern euros are trashy white niggers who feel highly of themselves and will beat your scrawny beta ass up in a second. That's just the way things are, and yes it's frustrating but start beating back instead of crying on a Taiwanese tapestry forum.

youtu.be/zY1MVQeeStY

Poverty + Hollywoodist gangsta standards + No School + Religion = Blackface-ism. Eastern Euros in any capital city act like monkeys. Just YouTube eastern Europeans chomping out.

Most of them left.

>tfw a 6 years ago there were tons of albos shilling with greek flags
>after the great depression there are 0

THANKS GERMANY

You're fixated on self hatred. I did too when i was younger, didn't wanna be albanian. Then i grew up. Its like in school all i did was play sport and hate schoolwork, now im older i wish i had hung out more with losers like you. Its a natural to understand things as you get older and i hope the same happens for you. You seem to have the EQ of the 12 year old you mentioned before, try and work on it before posting rubbish.

>blaming germony instead of working hard and building a better economy

typical mediterranean gyppo shitskin

Skanderberg will rise again

butthurt gyp detected

we're still here

>but it would seem that we have come to a drought. Why exactly?

Because nobody likes Albanians other than other Albanians. You can subtly see poor Albanian shitposting in an occasional Serb thread. It's the American/Canadian/German flag just randomly shitposting for no reason.

Similar situation happened to Indians and Turks here. When everyone repeatedly calls you a POO or a ROACH while ignoring your posts you just go away. You still see Indian or Turk posts but they are very rare compared to before.

Who /albanian/ masterrace here? Greatest we wuz romans genes combined with illyrian savagery

>didn't have a state until 1912
>poorest regions in Balkans
>almost no relevant cultural output
>no friends
>dubious origin (almost certainly not direct descendants of Illyrian tribes)
>keep crying about Slavs (who are more native genetically than you) to go back to "Siberia" even though Albanians probably came here after Slavic tribes
Mind of Albanian nationalist is a terrible thing.

>mfw they actually don't ignore my posts and get lots of sweet (you)s

Suck our cocks

Albanians are trash people

We outchea

What is an "albanian"?

nothing really worth posting to these days

this board went to shit desu, there's now much rarely a thread worth participating in

couldn't have said better myself serbro

>albanian
>white

why you have to do this every fucking time, retard

there were never many albos here to begin with, just a bunch of proxy larpers,

I think we both know one

ckemi

I am Orthodox Christian, though. And no, I'm sick of the Turkish meme. Serbs have Turkish ancestry, we are Illyrians, the oldest culture and language in Europe.

Don't let the majority faith fool you, though: we don't really care about religion. We care about our nation far more than that.

Albanians are a respectable people and you have a lot to be proud of.

You're just too much a loser. Seriously Austrians think you are trash if you bad talk your own people. Yes you met some bad Albanians. Pretty much anyone who fled Eastern Europe before the 90's is crap. And it's because you probably met Albanians from the poor parts of Austria.

> flag

I feel you man

Poorest? Serious.

It's that sweet sweet ~80 IQ everyone in the Balkans has. Nigger is probably half Illyrian or non-Slavic himself.

> My parents moved to the Austria from Albania
Yeah you cucks from Enver's Albania are the worst. You're always going to be considered trash. Disgusting idiot.

>Serbs have Turkish ancestry, we are Illyrians
just stop with this meme for once

Don't be delusional

b-but it's the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=R0nGlsu-xVQ

Yes, so what the fuck are you proud about?
I'm not saying ''disappear'', I don't want to kill Albanians or anything, but stop acting like fucking cultists.
Albania is objectively shit and so are Albanians. Not like us Serbs are much better.
Everyone here is shit. Blind nationalism and crying about X and Y is not a solution.

it's not though, check out genetic research of the balkan people and then come back to talk
also the fact that today turks carry balkan genetics the most because of janissaries and pashas taken from here

Serbs and Croats that do have Turkish ancestry are called Bosniaks and claim to be special unique snoflakes, just like Albanians.

He's not delusional, he just knows history and genetics.
There are no genetic Turks. Turks in Anatolia are simply converted Anatolians (Greeks, Armenians), Slavs and Albanians.
Turks, or better put Islam, left a cultural imprint on Balkans, but genetically nothing changed.

this
but even among them the ones who really do have turkish ancestry are lesser

That video was a bit gay. Serbian culture is a joke but Serbs are just Orthodox Illyrians/Dacians mixed with Slavs. I mean a lot of Turks have European admixture. They borrowed from the native Balkan cultures.

We'll we got to keep working. Look I never said we are the best in the world. But we are doing good. I love my country and culture and will return. Until then peace mountain Albanian.

Albanians are heir to Constantine the Great. We are culturally and ethnically Albanians. That is Albanians as an ethnic group, not a nationality. Are Thracian-Illyrian and have many great people in history. Constantine the Great, Justinian, Jerome, Skanderbeg, Pope Clement and so and so on.

I agree with you man. A lot of Turks are Balkan people/European.

Tendies happened.

Don't lie to yourself. There is a good deal of Turkish genes among the Balkan people today.

But I agree with you. A big reason people think we are all Turkish is because if you aren't blonde hair and blue eyed and getting cucked by Jamal you aren't white.

Bosnians have by the far most Illyrian admixture. Kek.

>it will never be le3gal to shoot Albanians on sight
why even live?

Albanians are based.

I know several Albanians here in Barcelona and they are whiter than the Spanish (2 have blue eyes). In my experience it has been the Serbs who have been scum here.

nice, that's one pretty rational thinking, so i agree with you absolutely. kudos!

>That video was a bit gay. Serbian culture is a joke but Serbs are just Orthodox Illyrians/Dacians mixed with Slavs. I mean a lot of Turks have European admixture. They borrowed from the native Balkan cultures.
I think you're confusing the modern Serbs with the ancient ones (now extinct).

Their cultures have very little to do with each other.

>Bosnians have by the far most Illyrian admixture. Kek.
yes, but bosnians in the whole. we're talking about converts who call themselves bosniaks, some of them have mixed with turks

>Albanians are heir to Constantine the Great. We are culturally and ethnically Albanians. That is Albanians as an ethnic group, not a nationality. Are Thracian-Illyrian and have many great people in history. Constantine the Great, Justinian, Jerome, Skanderbeg, Pope Clement and so and so on.

kek
why did you have to leave such a beautiful and historic place, Toniblair?

>I think you're confusing the modern Serbs with the ancient ones (now extinct).
pretty sure there is no thing like "ancient Serbs". where you read that?

Okay,find the Illyrian group here kek.

i dont think there is anything wrong with having turkish ancestry, i just basically agree with
turks themselves have very little turkic ancestry. do you know how kazakhs and kyrgiz look?

Serbian and Turkish literature. More than 99% of Serbs died in Sirp Sindigi, Maritsa, Kosovo and Smederevo battles.

Then they had a problem because of low populations, so they brought people from the rest of the country.

Your modern identity was only created in the 19th century by Russia.

>Turkish literature
top kek, are you serious?

Yours was created by shit-tier fake historians in the past 60 years, as Enver Hoxha wanted to make sure his North Korea in Europe remains isolated.

Funny how there are zero "Albanian" medieval monuments in Kosovo.

To be fair, after reading Bernard Lewis' shillbooks, I was amazed that every single Sultan after 1400 seemed to enjoy writing poetry -and saw enemy commanders in half, ofcourse.

Oh you are that dude that claims that for some reason Turks taught their children to speak Serbian (no idea how they even learned it if Serbs where extinct),and taught them to be Christian.
While there are no written sources on the battle of Smederevo to top it off.

But what went wrong.Last time you tried to spread your knowledge you where a Serb nationalist and a historian?Are you a shapeshifter?

Literally balkan niggers.

>kazakhs and kyrgiz look
That's the result of mixing with chinese
Ancient chinese sources described turcic people as redheads with green eyes

So our character has remained unchanged in the last 500 years? Good to know.

>Bernard Lewis
holy fuck, i've checked now and he's still alive
he has 100 years

How else would I find out about the internal matters of the Ottoman empire?

>they had a problem because of low populations, so they brought people from the rest of the country.

>S*rbs actually believe this.

>Oh you are that dude that claims that for some reason Turks taught their children to speak Serbian (no idea how they even learned it if Serbs where extinct),and taught them to be Christian.
Your language is, for the most part, a mix of Bulgarian and Croatian. It was spoken by most non-Serbs moved to your land.

Who gave thos subhumans a flag?

Ahahaha sure this is is why Croats have all the same turkish borrow words as us,and this is why Croats could understand 80% of Bulgarian and Serbs could understand 80% of Slovene?But yes our language used to be pretty much the same as Bulgarian,and to this day Bulgarian sounds like stone age speak to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=bVLma25g6Pk

But you still did not clarify why the Turks would randomly teach these people to speak Croato-Bulgar and be christian while they forced poor Illryans to become Muslim kek.Where the Ottomans autistic or something?

Or why an Autonoumus Vojvodina existed before
the "Russian made" country and was granted by the Austrians?Where the Austrians autistic too?

Please enlighten us more shapeshifter.

>But you still did not clarify why the Turks would randomly teach these people to speak Croato-Bulgar and be christian while they forced poor Illryans to become Muslim kek.Where the Ottomans autistic or something?
Because the few remaining Serbs collaborated with them, and the Albanians refused to.

>Or why an Autonoumus Vojvodina existed before the "Russian made" country and was granted by the Austrians?Where the Austrians autistic too?
Those were already 99% Croatians, Bulgarians and other subjects of the Ottomans.

As I said, it is impossible to preserve a culture with over 99% of your nation being replaced with foreigners.

>the oldest culture and language in Europe
"no"

And there he is, a literal shitskin thinking he has anything to do with Ancient Greeks, other than language.

>The Serbian Voivodeship was actually Croatian but was not a part of Croatia cause top kek i am Illyrian trust me

How can an extinct race collaborate with somebody?Where they undead?There can't be a few of you if you are EXTINCT.

And if Albanians refused to how come they fought on the side of Turks in 1912,while Serbia after 10 years of vassal ship to the Ottomans became a vassal to Hungary and fought wit hit till 1526?How did this happen kek?

And if the few remaining Serbs actually remained(which was NOT your original claim so you are already wrong kek) why did the remaining Serbs teach Croato-Bulgar instead of Serbian to the "new people"(also what you claimed after).

Also even if it was filled other people why would Austria make it "Serbian" before Russia even made "Serbia"?(Also your original claim)

Oh please tell us wise one(and try to stay consistent this time kek).

I won't ask for actual sources,that would be to much for an Illyrian kek.Because after all everything you said so far had 0 kek.

It's the Albanian in Spain again, how have you been man?

>Your language is, for the most part, a mix of Bulgarian and Croatian
except it's not

the oldest dialect is serbian old shtokavian (zetsko-raski), which was spoken by montenegrins (one of the first serbian states was located in today montenegro and south albania - duklja, long before turk invasion)

>south albania
*north albania

Arberesh reporting for duty

Kill yourself you fucking cultures self-loathing POS. Albanian-American Masterrace here. There's shitty people from every country and nationality on the world but even the worst Albanians I've met in my life don't sound half as bad as your self-hating ass. I bet Austrians hate you even more for hating your own. I like how you're surprised you're blonde and have blue eyes, shows how retarded you are when a large percentage of Albanians look like that (30% of my family in my case). So here's what you do, either accept where you come from and study more about the history of your nation Skederbeg, Fan Noli, Frasheri brothers, Albanian revival etc, or just kill yourself. I assure you it has a much more interesting history than that fake country made up of identityless German mongrels you live in.

Who /albo slav/ hybrid?

We masterrace :^)

He is probably Gypsy-Turk diaspora LARPing as Albanian.

what slav exactly?

>I like how you're surprised you're blonde and have blue eyes, shows how retarded you are when a large percentage of Albanians look like that
let's be honest with this
only purebred highlanders (ghegs) have such traits, along with the high height
others (like tosks) look like inbred mongrels, and the ones in that group looking normal have mediterranean look

in the aspect of "whiteness", we're not much better either

We wish

Albanians are brave people. They said no to the serv oppression and regained small and peaceful Kosova.

>albanian
>white

>where did the ALBANIAN STRONK meme even come from

It comes from the fact they beat the god forsaken fuck out of t*rkroach muslims multiple times

t. salty t*rkroach immigrant

Northern montenigger bosniak.

>Inb4 ur turk
>Inb4 ur not slavshit

and yet they still cucked most of you with their religion... it's a shame because skanderbeg fought to free you from ottoman rule, and in the end when we fought for independence almost all of the albo muslims were on their side, being majority in that time

They all came here and now have italian flags