Masons

If you're a mason, are you for or against trump? Why? I've had masons try to recruit me, but I always declined. Am I a crazy conspiracy theorist for not joining?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trtAahlvXA8
youtube.com/watch?v=8VhgJWUXGYI
youtube.com/watch?v=HYYBjZaIpq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>recruit you

you know what that means

it means 'enslave me'
fortunately i was always smarter than that.

For. At least insofar as one can support a (((politician))).
>I've had masons try to recruit me,
No you haven't. At least not Masons.

no, i seriously have. they were probably well intentioned, but i knew better.

>no, i seriously have.
Recruitment is entirely forbidden. If people were trying to do so, they weren't Masons.

>Recruitment is entirely forbidden. If people were trying to do so, they weren't Masons.

Can confirm.

Also the Masons aren't some secret society that pulls all the strings or any shit like that, they're basically just a really old drinking club that's accumulated a lot of wealth.

they hint

also, it's clear they lack young blood. the more desperate they get, the more they recruit.

I love how masons so readily eat their own over the tiniest infraction. "X didn't shake my hand the special way holy fuck he's not a mason!" "Dude he can't be a mason, no that signed masonic bible with documentation of various lodge members and masters doesn't mean shit!"

If you/they were actually interested in the greater good the organization would have a layer of transparency with the public and wouldn't treat initiation like a slaughterhouse classroom with 60 people at a time just to get entry fees from dudes who will get disenfranchised and never show up again.

Also I love how many members at lodges in roles of the financial nature, steal money from the organization and get a slap on the wrist.

Clean your own house and fix that mask you're wearing because they're both lookin raggity as fuck.

I'm a mason and I'm very much pro-Trump

How did they "try to recruit" you? How was it phrased exactly?

>I've had masons try to recruit me
I thought they weren't supposed to do that.

Ask one to be one, and all that.

Before I knew about the jews, I studied the masons quite a bit in my quest to try to figure out who did 9/11 and how they got the media from around the world to coordinate on the same lies.

They do have esoteric teachings but people who think they're like harry potter or the sith from star wars and sacrificing babies and what not are idiots.

>I've had masons try to recruit me
bait

>secret society doesn't recruit

How did they keep growing then?

Masons are such transparent lying shills.

>If you/they were actually interested in the greater good the organization would have a layer of transparency with the public

Exactly. There is no public record for them. It's all shady as fuck.

Like why are they sworn to secrecy in the first place?

Oh look, a mason lying. How novel.

youtube.com/watch?v=trtAahlvXA8

Masons are weird as fuck. I was at an event in high school that they had something to do with and they were just a bunch of sad looking middle aged men who reeked of cigarette smoke watching a bunch of high schoolers do stuff.

I know a guy that was a Mason and his friend just said something like," I think you'd fit in there." or something like that and he just asked how to go about joining.

It's cause they wanted to fuck those kids.

no u should join cause it's a great club. most are smart republicans

It's true that they don't really recruit the lower level dupes, but it isn't true that they don't recruit at all. It is well known that Reagan was inducted after beating Bush Sr. in the primaries. If opposition to them shows up, they'll be forced to join or die. Even then, Reagan challenged them a bit too much and got shot for it.

Many such cases.

idk, it was a couple of times a while back. i just have a problem with making oaths. i went atheist for many year, but the idea of never making a blood oath always stuck with me.

they will make you do weird shit. it's like joining a frat. One of my buddies grandpa was a freemason. he said when i first joined in the 1950's. they made him take 10 shots of whiskey then have sex with a donkey on top of a picture of the virgin marry. They do alot of weird ass shit.. but if you join you will gain alot of connection. Oh, yeah, one year my buddy went with his grandpa to thailand and all the old guys bought one lady boy hooker and they all took turns gangbanging the thai boy. my buddy said he never saw his grandpa act or ungentlemanly in his life

no dude, this really happened multiple times

checked

All masons are inherently anti-Christian. You are told not to call another man master, they prefer to call themselves "master masons." Jesus was the stone the builders rejected. Christianity is about the conflict between masons and free mankind.

If you think fighting for good, whipping the bankers, telling the truth, and stuff like this is good, then you are in opposition to the masonic cult.

i was gonna watch, but 42 min. ...maybe later

this is what i mean by 'recruited'

BIG question...is Trump a Mason?????
I voted for him.

That's what I thought. Thanks for keeping me based.

also, Bill Cooper RIP. i'm gonna watch this in a bit.

Yes.

A lot of masons realize they joined something evil until after the fact though. There isn't a lot to praise for those who don't speak out, but you can get why they don't anyway.

Masons murder the whistle blowers. Look up someone like Captain Morgan and the anti-masonic party in early US history. The people who started this country knew about all this shady stuff.

God bless you.

They're cuckservatives who LARP as illuminati and they're dying off, its entirely decrepit old farts now. If you want some community-minded male group join knights of columbus or elk's lodge instead.

God forgives sinners who repent. I'm one.

I agree. I don't think for a second that masons are irredeemable but they do need to come out from the synagogue of satan, tell the truth, stop abusing others, etc.

I called myself an atheist for long time. I'm so ashamed. I'm trying to do what's right now, but it's not easy.

*for a long time

I believe in Jesus. I believe He has the power to save all souls willing to repent. I pray to Jesus for the forgiveness of all willing to repent.

It's obvious that this is the only sort of attitude that can get us out of this mess right?

Which makes it obvious that Jesus knew what he was doing so long ago.

Yes. I was raised Lutheran, but don't trust them any more. I haven't been to any church for many years, fearing deception. Can you recommend one new friend?

you are a liar, masons don't recruit, you have to ask them, and then be voted on, and then again ask permission to enter the temple and swear you are doing so of your own free accord when you appear for initiation. mason's don't want you, retard.

>I love how masons so readily eat their own over the tiniest infraction.
Not really. People just don't understand how things work.
>If you/they were actually interested in the greater good the organization would have a layer of transparency
Done.
> and wouldn't treat initiation like a slaughterhouse classroom with 60 people at a time just to get entry fees from dudes who will get disenfranchised and never show up again.
Ulgh, agreed. American Rite is literally the worst. I'd withdraw communication from anywhere with ODCs.

>How did they keep growing then?
People ask to join. Duh. Anyone who isn't ready to do that, isn't ready to be a member. Recruiting would make things worse.
And it's not a secret society.

>All masons are inherently anti-Christian.
Even the Christian ones?
>You are told not to call another man master, they prefer to call themselves "master masons."
Duh. It's not like it's worship. It's recognition of skill or merit.
>Jesus was the stone the builders rejected.
Yup. The Mark Master degree is all about that. "The stone that the builders rejected hath become the cornerstone of the temple." In the MMM degree, it explains that the builders who were already there were arrogant and blind, and they rejected the cornerstone because they didn't understand it. Then a higher power bitchslapped them for their sins.

pfft. they're waning. multiple times masons and/or those associated with them have insinuated that i join. i have always refused.

Don't do it. Grandfather was a grandmaster. Mayor of a big city in California. Super fucked up. Pretty sure all his kids were used in some kind of rituals. Died mysteriously very young. Pretty sure Bill Cooper is 100% on point with this theories.

stand behind me, satan

>All masons are inherently anti-Christian.

lol no

Luciferian Masonic bible printed almost a century ago

Nice. What makes it "luciferian" to you? Or are you just anti-Christian?

Everyone in this thread are ham fisted amateurs. You aren't even using the correct nomenclature...its "freemason" not masons, its "worshipful master" not grandmaster. You are all either 17 years old or fucking retarded. My uncle this, my grandpa that. Did you never go to lodge whe it was open and ask questions? Nevermind you faggots, you just sit on the side and wander from the outside whats going on because youre a bunch of beta nerds who cant get into one of the easiest fraternities to get into.

This was my grandfathers. There's many strange additions not in other versions of the Bible. Praising "the light bringer" and other various changes I haven't seen elsewhere. I'm a Christian.

I joined when I was 19. All we do is drink and share business networks. Sometimes hunt. I was really disappointed at the lack of super secret meetings and whatnot

Pretty much all the churches have fallen away from truth. Praying, seeking communion with God, and so on was never really meant to be a public thing anyway. The priest class does that to control people.

19? did you get a waiver from your grand lodge?

It is normal to be recruited before 21. Happens a lot with freshmen at elite universities for example.

Nope. Only have to be 18 to join.

everyone talks shit about the masons but nobody is in the masons

99% of them do fuck all except pot luck dinners and fundraisers

>There's many strange additions not in other versions of the Bible.
You mean the plates the publisher put in the front?
>Praising "the light bringer" and other various changes I haven't seen elsewhere.
Pics? Sounds like you're talking about Christ.

A lot of places are 18+ now. NY for example changed it last year. And its almost always been 18 for Lewises.

Why would you think any of that shit matters when real actual conspiracys are unravelling before our very eyes. Ie globalist, pizza and paytoplay

Trump is a mason. His father was a mason. He is one of (((them))).

>larping on an anonymous cat picture trading forum
>not even bothering to educate yourself about some of the simplest public facts on the topic
>getting called out after your second post

Jesus Christ, just fucking ask your question why play pretend like a little faggot?

Nor should anyone want too dipshit.

Bullshit. They are dying off and want young blood, to continue their cult.

New members are nice. But Masonry accepts it would be better to die off than recruit the unworthy.

what the fuck? No during our stated meetings we have a King James Holy Bible on our alter. what the actual fuck are you on? Master Mason Warsaw Lodge #73 here btw.

Trump is not a Mason. Trust me, he's not. I am a Mason, and trust me, he's not one of us.

I had an ex 32nd degree mason in my office for a couple of hours once.
He told me that the initiation into the 33rd degree was on oath to Lucifer!
This gentleman left the cult and became Christian. The high level masons have to go, same purge as the jews.

A lot of Electricians are Masons. Maybe they are using masts and tall buildings to draw cheap electricity from the sky, after back-engineering the Pyramids? Why did the WTC have no floors?

youtube.com/watch?v=8VhgJWUXGYI

Better video, focused on the masonic Washington Monument. Does this thing tap electricity in the sky?

youtube.com/watch?v=HYYBjZaIpq8

Goddamn that speaker is such a retard. The whole area is a no vehicle zone. That thing is old, has tons of cracks and is not something designed to deal with the possibility of high-speed collisions. Hell, so much of the area was locked down after 9/11 and there has been no push to unlock it. It makes no sense to unlock it, when the danger of morons doing something stupid to something that cannot be replaced, is so real. I think the only reason they still allow people around the thing is patriotism and nostalgia.

Oh and by the way, the actual Masonic Memorial to George Washington is in Alexandria nearby the King Street Metro Station. If you want to check for super secret Mason shit to tie to them and make conspiracies, try that. You can even fly your gay ass drone up to it.

The one in D.C. was not masonic, it was funded by others, with all the difficulties that it includes. The Masonic memorial, done in one go. The actual monument, start and go at different times based on money problems. There are even different colored stones because they came at different times and quarries.

shut it down

>the actual Masonic Memorial to George Washington is in Alexandria
And is totally awesome, with a two of a kind lift system.

Based Knight of Columbus checking in.

Aren't ya'll just charity stuff?

>they made him take 10 shots of whiskey
Sounds good
>then have sex with a donkey on top of a picture of the virgin marry.
Pls no

You sure they weren't KoC? They're basically the same, just that Masons are the supposed "bad guys", and the Knights are the good guys. They both drink too much and have an unnatural interest in young boys.

>If you're a mason, are you for or against trump? Why? I've had masons try to recruit me, but I always declined. Am I a crazy conspiracy theorist for not joining?
> Implying masons are left or right

This.