Do you have any idea the outrage that jailing the first black president will cause...

Do you have any idea the outrage that jailing the first black president will cause? If Obama was caught doing something highly illegal and was thrown in prison, the media will tell the leftist groups to keep fighting bigotry as they burn down entire cities

Let them burn the cities down. What the fuck do we need them for anyways? All they do is produce filth, faggotry, degeneracy and a hive for jews to corrupt.

You really think anyone in flyover country will notice if LA, jew york city, shitcago is gone?

if they use credit cards they may be hit
a lot of crops are subsidized
no internet
no one to purchase crops due to unrest

>mfw the left destroys itself

all niggers do illegal acts, only some of them are caught.

prove me wrong (you cant)

>snowflakes go to protest and special snowflakes try and break in to get King Dindu out of jail
>Guards open first external perimeter gate/yard gate
>Let prisoners bum rush the protesters
>Infinite rapes, shivvings and free guard target practice
>mfw

You are forgetting one important step. Trump pardons Obama.

Secures black vote. Dems BTFO.

Obama wont be jailed since the chaos it will cause will be unacceptable. I seriously think that they are going to place the blame on Lynch or some other Democrat and say "They were too zealous against Trump"

THE STEREOTYPES ARE REAL.

You actually think a race that gets some gibsmedats will be happy? They'll just say it was a witch hunt all along and he dindu nuffin and triple their demands for gibsmedats. Lynch the fucking nigger.

>Doing the right thing (if he is found guilty) will cause outrage
That's no excuse to not do it.

No joke, cities filled with leftists are gonna go into Martial Law
Kek wills it

Unless Loretta Lynch has evidence that Obama ordered her to wiretap Trump, he will get away with it.

and he loses the white vote forever. What could possibly go wrong?

>lives in the USA
>doesnt own a big plot of land to grow crops and raise cattle on
The price you pay for being an urban retard

but there's no proof obama did anything

Obama's gonna be in jail, trust me. You're gonna love it.

>Throw Obama into Gitmo
>Lefties can't cross the ocean
>Decide to riot in Ferguson and Portland instead

I'm kind of poor. Wage cuck

just throw the monkies a basketball to keep them from burning anything down while their leader is sent back to his cultural habitat, where he belongs

literally, most people dont realize that you can solve any nigger problem by throwing them a basketball

Checked.
>Niggers can't swim.
Kek.

>as they burn down entire cities
they will be slaughtered if they ever even try it

Let them do it. We'll see how that works out for them in the following election seasons.

>Do you have any idea the outrage that jailing the first black president will cause?
And? People can fucking cry about it all they want, if he is found guilty, he gets what is coming to him. Fuck these crybaby bitches. If thyey get out of hand, here comes the National guard and possibly the military, I'd love it.

>treason is punishable by death

>the media will tell the leftist groups to keep fighting bigotry as they burn down entire cities
>mfw
Best timeline?

This is what we need DESU, liberal cities burnt to the ground at said liberals hands is the best way to reveal how fucked up the left is.

butts he's dindu nuffin doh rights. Yeah we should have been locking up the past 3 presidents ffs.

Let the games begin then. I for one welcome a purge of the communists